A Certain Incredible Institute [IC]

Aix

Cheria and Sena's location

As Cheria rushes to aid the sickly girl, another figure approached the black-hooded man and knocks the hooded man out. ("Ehhh? Looks like I didn't have to worry too much and I didn't even break a sweat!") the young mage thought to herself. Cheria was about to thank the stranger but before she could even start the stranger cuts her off. 

"She would be safer with you than me. I recommended that you take her with you. Also, while you are at it, I do ask a favour..." says the stranger, in a rushly manner while pointing out to bring the sickly looking girl along with her.

"Huh? Ehhh? Wait what?" says the luck mage while having a confused look on her face. The stranger hands over quite a stack of what it seemed to be a familiar material to her. ("Runes? What am I gonna do with these? What is she gonna do with these? And why give it to me?") questions the still confused mage to herself.

"If you want to be able to save this city,aid by pasting these practically everywhere you go. I require cooperation to defeat the golems" says the rusher while hastingly darting away along with the unconscious hooded man and her "followers". 

"Wait!" Cheria shouts but the stranger gave no response to this nor did the stranger seem to hear the loud volume of her voice.A displeased thought crossed Cheria's mind ("I can't believe I got ordered around by someone I don't even know...Well...I suppose I should help right? After all...it's just gonna be even more stressful if I wait for nothing.") 

Cheria almost forgotten about the girl that the stranger left her with and she decides to ask help from the physically frail girl and approaches her. The girl was able to stand up but she looked as if she had difficulty doing so, making Cheria doubt whether or not she should still ask help from the girl. 

"How do you do? I'm Sena, a second year here at Stavvgoll." the sudden greeting of the sickly-looking girl weirded out the luck mage even moreso as the girl coughed quite a number of times while greeting her. "I don't think this is actually a good time to greet each other...But I'm Cheria, Cheria Autriche, 1st year." Cheria follows, even though she sees it as a "unnatural" reaction if you think of the situation they're in. Another thing also bothered the luck mage. ("This girl...her Fortune Energy is rather low... she should be recovering much faster with me and my charm on...I should probably use up more energy to help her out with her recovery") the Fortune mage's charm starts to light brighter. ("This should do the trick for the both of us") she says in her thoughts.  "Sena-senpai, I'm sorry if I might be rushing you despite your current state but...I need your help." says the lucky girl as she asks for the assistance of her senior.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside the Stadium, Chaos at Speed

The spear-like projectile Blackmoore had launched did its work well.  The black-robed mage was impaled through the chest and shortly thereafter reduced to a cloud of red mist, bone fragments, and the occasional chunk of flesh larger than a quarter as the spear exploded into a multi-colored blast of seething energies.  Another rune on his arms went dark, leaving him with only two more offensive spells that he could use without having to take the time to draw energies from the fey.  Worse still, he could already feel the first twinges of pain caused by the strain of casting so many spells.  Chaos and Order magic were some of, if not the absolute, most powerful types to wield but that power came at a cost.  Even with the runes making him more conductive to the energies, it put a great deal of strain on his body.  Still, there was more to do and he could eliminate at least two more of the black magi.

Lucky for him he was far enough from the lumbering golems that he could stop and look around for a bit.  From where he stood, he could see a few more of the magi controlling the constructs but most of those were already being engaged by other groups.  He didn't want to risk harming any of those that were on his side so he continued searching for those that had not been engaged and was fortunate enough to spot one.  He'd picked a decent spot, in a room on the seventh floor of what looked to be an apartment complex just across the street from the school.  Gave him a nice and unobstructed view of the action.  Will aimed his right hand at the window, before searching about for another magician to target.  As before, he managed to do so.  This one hadn't picked such a good spot, literally on the ground within sight of the stadium.  A shot was lined up with his left hand, and an instant later he expended the last of the chaos energies he'd stored in those runes of his to launch his attacks.

Another of those spears of his formed in front of each palm and lanced out towards their targets who would hopefully be too busy with controlling their golems to escape in time.  Even if they did manage to avoid the spears themselves, he'd already willed for them to explode once they reached the positions of those he had targeted.  The two of them were highly unlikely to escape this without harm, but Will was also no longer able to cast his chaos spells so quickly and now had the much less malleable order spells left to use.  Still, he was creative enough to work out a use for them.  Even if it was just to throw up more barriers.

Being the furthest so far from the scene of the golem attack, the shirtless tattooed young man was in a fair position to notice Mr. Felgrave approaching the institute.  Not that he recognized him, but anyone approaching so quickly and in a manner readily definable as magic in nature was suspicious.  Thus it was that he began calmly moving to where he could intercept this fellow if the stadium was his objective or get a good look at his path if it was not.  There was no need to make Magicians look any worse than they had already been made to that day.

Oblivious to the attack happening at the Academy, Franz got sidetracked, lazy and decided to just go on and sleep at a park near his home. His demons though, considering their nature and power have felt that their is chaos and discord happening at the Academy. Go on to the Academy, it seems things are getting interesting there. Stop fooling around and show them the extent of the power that I am lending you urged Satan. Don't listen to him, instead, use my power and reduce everything to nothing with our strength. Hurry on, or we might miss all the fun argued Lucifer. Bah! Just go on and rest. You don't have to do anything. It's not like they need you or anything said Belphegor. The other four didn't really mind since fighting isn't really their thing. Just shut up all of you and let me rest. I have to put up with you guys all day and its tiring. I'm agreeing with Belphegor, not that I agree they might not need me, but that i need some rest from the lot of youAnd with that they just continued arguing on what Franz would do as he continued with his sleep.

Inside stadium

Sam deactivated his ability, and the wood he was bonded to drifted down from him as sawdust. He then proceeded to just stand there, dumbfounded, staring at his hand, which was covered in small scratches after the wood particles in it were dissolved by one of the monsters. For a minute, he didn't move, trying to process what all had just happened-Yoshirou and Blackmoore too focused to notice him, the monsters and their apparent master shrugging him off completely...then he shook his head.

"C'mon Sam, get it together! Standing here won't get anything done." So saying, he hurried over to the door, with the intent of following the monsters. But when he got outside, he stopped short, and his mouth dropped open. "What now, stone giants?! It's a war zone out here!" The esper prepared to absorb the cement in street below him, but stopped suddenly. "What am I thinking? These things are made if concrete, and they're a lot bigger than me. Turning into the same material as them won't help."

He looked around the area trying to find something he could do. As he did, he noticed that perhaps things weren't quite as bad as they looked. A lot of the giants were being fought by other people, and there were one or two down on the ground, although they seemed to be trying to stand up. Then suddenly, he spotted the woman who had summoned the monsters, which were following behind her, carrying someone.

Without further ado, he started running over to her (Shinka), dodging around rubble and people. As he neared her, he noticed that she was throwing small objects around, and they seemed to have some kind of symbol on them. When he deemed he was near enough to Shinka for her to hear him, he yelled "Hey, you! What are you doing with that guy?" He gestured to the unconscious man.

Inside the stadium.

While everyone else had went outside to aid in the fight against the golems, William stayed inside gathering all the civilians who came inside to escape the danger outside as far away from any exit as possible. His armor still active in case anything managed to get inside, while he was very uncomfortable being in such a crowd he had to stay strong and keep these people safe. William looked at them all, most of them huddled into groups of friends or family. As he looked around he saw that a majority of the crowd were whispering and taking careful glances at him, William sighed and thought "I suppose it will take a long time for most to get used to a necromancer being here." finally after a few moments he decided to cancel the spell keeping the armor active and it crumbled away as he quickly walked to where his jacket and shirt had landed. After putting them back on he walked back to the group, careful to stay a fair distance away, again he looked around and asked loud enough for every to hear "Are any of you hurt?" his voice might have seemed concerned, but no one stepped forward or answered him so William pulled his mp3 player out of his jacket, turned it on, and put his headphones on his head so he could tune out the crowds whispering.

[spoiler=Chronix and Gin part 1]

-This following is a combination of Enrise and Hollow's posts, to save time for the RP. The posts are indicated by the proceeding name-

Within the Stadium...

Walking towards the exit, not willing to waste anymore time on this nonsense that has arisen in the Institute, Chronix felt a familiar presence from early. Halting his movement and turning around, he saw the man from earlier who attempted to have others attack Chronix. He felt that such a futile attempt was merely for show of power. In other regards, this man seemed to have his magicka flowing carelessly. Perhaps he doesn't know how to control it's flow? Or perhaps it was that this man didn't care about it's flow. Unsure of this man's intentions, he finally spoke.

"What? Do you need something?"

Gin's smile faded slightly, did the other mage really not notice his challenge? Taking another step forward, he wagged his finger in the air in front of Chronix. "You seem strong, so I challenged you to a fight." To further convey his messaged , Gin's shadow took on a comedic fighting stance, as the boy waited for a response.

"Hmph."

The mere thought of challenging Chronix to a duel was something to laugh at. Or perhaps this was something a little less than a proper duel between magicians? It didn't matter. Chronix felt he had no time to waste on such trivial tasks such as duels amongst others. Watching the others in the distance fight off the golems, Chronix merely looked at this man before him.

"You'd make better use of your time defeating those golems and their controllers than to challenge me to a fight."

The Shadow mage instantly rolled his eyes at the thought of dealing with something as bland as Golems. "The others can handle the light work... Come on, as a fellow mage you possibly cant tell me you're not the least bit interested in seeing how our magics would fair against each other?" As he spoke Gin's shadow materialized, shifting into a plethora of shapes, spanning from animals, to medieval weaponry. "You seem like the old school type. Hell, we can call it research if you want!" Gin's golden eyes rested intently on the man, his mana settling as he stood in front of the exit.

Giving a sigh of disappointment, Chronix didn't want to fight this man. But apparently he had no choice, this man before him was blocking his path. It seems that he would have to force his way though. He didn't know how powerful his power was, so Chronix decided it would be best that he didn't use his full powers just yet. However, he would fight, just for the sake of this man. He took a hold of his satchel, and carefully set it aside so the books, scrolls, and other contents inside do not get damaged. The satchel itself was fine, it wouldn't ever be so easily damaged by whatever chaos that could be conjured up.

"Very well. You desire a challenge between us two mages, then you shall have it so."

The hands and forearms that were cloaked with a black cloth began to light up, albeit very dimly because of this cloth. He took a stance that was more akin to a melee fighter.

Gin flashed his trade mark smile as he observed his opponents stance, he had expected the man to be a ranged fighter, but this was just as good. Reaching into his left boot, Gin pulled out the knife that he kept hidden, inspecting it before tossing the blade to were the man had placed his bag. "Since this is a battle of mages, I wont be needing that, right?" Without waiting for a response, Gin then swiftly removed his shirt, tossing it in a similar fashion. "This is going to be fun... I can feel it!"

With the stage set, Gin instantly knelt to the ground, scooping up some of his shadow,and forming three throwing knifes. Locking eyes with the man, Gin then skillfully tossed his blades, before dashing forward. If his opponent wanted the fight up close, he would sure as hell get it.

Seeing the man throw these black blades at him, Chronix stretched his left hand slightly forward, facing the knives. A slightly green light emitted from underneath the clothed arms, and slow wind started to form around them.

"Wind."

With a small gust of wind surround his hand, he allowed the blades to continue their flight towards him, before being thrown off course by the wind in his hand at the last second, going in every other direction. Chornix thought this was a mere distraction, as the man started sprinting towards him right after he threw these knives. After the blades were no longer a threat, he immediately hushed his wind powers and empowered himself with "Earth!" as a brownish light shown through. If he was going to attack him with a physical means, Chronix would going to defend his body in such a manner to suit just.

"Wind magic, huh?" Gin grunted, as he watched his daggers dissolve into harmless shadows. Once the shadow mage stepped into melee range, he instantly began releasing a series of brutal punches, aimed towards the robed man's face. Though for some reason it appeared that this opponent was expecting such, skillfully weaving the first of Gin's punches, before meeting the last one with his own. Gin's eyes widened their fists collided, his opponent's skin was unnaturally solid, and the pain forced Gin to stumble backwards.

Quickly recovering, Gin was just able to throw his arms up in order to block another rock like punch. This one sending him skidding backwards, laughing to himself as he stared down the his cloaked opponent . "Whoa, I knew you'd be strong..." As he spoke, the boy's shadow began spreading outward, assimilating the other shadows in the area. Once the floor around Gin was pitch black, he clapped his hands together, grinning at his opponent. "Hey, how's your Latin?" As if on que, the shadow's in the room manifested as a wave of hazy black liquid, that rushed forward in an attempt to crush the elemental mage."UMBRA ELATIONIS!"

The mage in front of him sent forward a large wave of shadows, in attempts to possibly kill him. Chronix merely mocked the idea that this would kill him. Shielding himself by placing both arms infront of him, both the Air's light, and now a red light, both were glowing from underneath the cloth.

"Spirit, combine the Air and Fire forces."

A large shield of air surrounded his frontal side, which then proceeded to grow flames as well. Jumping forward towards the giant wave, Chronix felt this was the only option he had left, considering. When the mage and the wave met, the flaming wind burned through and allowed Chronix to pass through. However, the flames were exstinguish as well, and the flame and air powers were hushed by Chronix.

"Spirit, combine the Air and Earth forces."

Releasing his Air and Earth powers again, he made one final attack to this mage. His attempts were to target this man's torso, and be done with this challenge.

Gin's smile widened as the opposing mage began advancing through his wave of shadow, he noted that his opponent seem to be charging some sort of attack... As Gin began channeling his energy in preparation for a counter, his vision began to blur, and his shadow flickered slightly. Was his mana supply running low? Struggling to refocusing his vision, the shadow mage cursed as his opponent had managed to close the distance while he was distracted.

"Like I'd let you end it like that..." Gin's tone became slightly more serious, as he swiftly erected a wall from a lingering shadow. The hastily crafted defense served to weaken the impact of the opposing force, but ultimately shattered under the pressure, allowing the robed mage's fist to crash into Gin's crossed arms, sending him flying out of the door.

The Golem battle field...

Gin brought him self to a sliding halt a few meters from the stadium exit, quickly getting back into a fighting stance. He took a moment to survey his surrounding, and let out a sigh, apparently his classmates had managed to make some headway with the Golem incident, but where still dealing with the clean up. "Looks like I wont be casting anything crazy..." Gin mumbled to himself as he watched his opponent walk out into the courtyard. Quickly stepping into the shadow of an immobile golem, the shadow-meister smiled, as he prepared for the second round.
[/spoiler]

---

When Dani arrived closer to the battlefield, it appeared as if some of the summoners were already taken down, as well as their golems. When truly got closer to the fight, he saw that Judgment had arrived, and sort of sped up to Yoshirou. Though he was a civilian in some sense, he was also someone who had some issues to resolve with himself, despite still second guessing himself. He didn't to take part in the fight from earlier, and sort of ran out when it happened, and went into hiding when the golems and summoners came about.

"Hey, you probably don't know me. But, that doesn't matter. Do you want any help?"

Dani raised his robotic arm (in hopes that the Judgment member would agree to his request), which was prevalent up until the shirt he wore covered the upper part of the arm. As much as Dani hated the notion, he was willing to fight, and he more than likely was not going to take no for an answer.

"I believe that this is none of your concern. However, this man needs to be punished..." Shinka turned towards the man. Her Shoggoths appeared rather agitated. As Shinka spoke an odd language, her Shoggoths calmed down.

"If you intend to flood me with your morals, it is not working..." Shinka proceeded to run towards a building and entered its doors. After a while, she could be seen on top of it. "It appears that no one is present..."

She placed runes all over the floor, then proceeded to scatter the outer walls of the building with the runes.

Just then, she managed to see a cloaked man, akin to the one she was carrying. He was chanting and concentrating.

Shinka summoned her Necronomicon from nothingness and began chanting. In a while, a spell circle appeared in front of her. She then placed a rune on the unconcious man before a spell circle burned into existance, summoning a flame-based creature that charged at the cloak man.

Shinka then left through the stairs, towards the battlefield to place more runes.

Outside the Stadium: Golem Battle Ground

Taha was quite interested in what was going on. He was clearly amused at the power everyone was throwing around. All of this data was being recorded. The fight between the shadow mage and that tall skinny mage from before. Then there were the miscellaneous girls who were able to seeming fell some the golems quite easily. Finally, Taha had the privilege of watching Judgement come into action. Being lead by the "Aegis" himself. His ability was as impressive as the legends made them out to be. Though with Judgement on the scene there was no reason for him to be there anymore. Well to be more exact there was no need for him to actually fight anymore. Taha still had data to collect though. He decided to mount Hyozanryu and take to the skies. He was far above the actual combat and thanks to the nanobots recording everything and his esper link he activated he basically saw everything going on. 

Hmmm so I guess a new golem didn't reform after it was assimilated means that the mage controlling the beast was most likely defeated. What an interesting turn of events. Taha thought as he was now flying over the battlefield otherwise inconspicuous. While figuring out what to do he noticed that the initiator of all this conflict was breaking away from the pack. Taha let out a slight chuckle from a distance as these mages seemed to be a rather unorganized bunch. The strong who caused the ruckus, the shadowy instigator, this golem assault. Mages attacking espers and mages attacking more mages. This was almost savage, but then again this event was like watching a train wreck from a safe distance. At some point you just can't take your eyes off of it. With this in mind Taha flew over the initiator making sure not to be seen. His power seemed to be the most confounding and required more observation.

Well this is very entertaining to say the least. Good thing we got new servers this quarter otherwise I wonder if I would have enough space to properly record and analyze all of this raw data.

Sam opened his mouth to say something about "flooding her with morals", when she started walking away and ignoring him. Again. "Wait! Stop doing that! What do you mean, he has to punished? Will you just explain to me what's going on?"

He took off after her. Seeing her enter a building, he raced over, and looked up to see her already on top. "Is this girl a professional runner or what? Well, she has to come out eventually. I guess I'll just wait here." And so he stood there, watching the mage. He saw her throwing around more symbol-things, and then pull a book out of nowhere. "So she can summon jelly monsters and reading material...I somehow doubt that's a pleasant young adult romance nove-"

His sarcasm was interrupted by her summoning some sort of fiery thing, which proceeded to fly off in a certain direction. "What in the world?" He followed the monster's path, and suddenly noticed a black-robed man behind a dumpster right in the thing's path. He took off running towards the man, reactivating his ability as he did so, turning his body into the concrete of the street. As he did, he saw that this man was dressed just like the unconscious guy the girl had. Sam yelled at him, "Hey, you in the robes! Get down!" The fire thing kept bearing in.

"Kia tau ki a tātou katoa
Te atawhai o tō tātou Ariki, a Ihu Karaiti
Me te aroha o te Atua
Me te whiwhingatahitanga
Ki te wairua tapu
Ake, ake, ake
Amine"

The cross that previously illuminated Rangi's back settled down, before losing all light it once produced. He sat, leaning up against a wall on the top of the two-story building he had climbed. If there had been any person there, he was either gone or never there. By this point, however, he had finally begun to fully take in the chaos surrounding him. There were injuries, death, and destruction. Students fled or fought just to survive their first day of school. Exasperatingly, he threw his arms behind him, before slumping down.

"Ah, Atua. I'd like to stay upbeat, but it's not easy among this craziness. For now, all I can do is try and find a way to help as much as I can. Give me strength!"

New-found spirit in check, he hopped to his feet and ran to the nearest ledge. Peering over, he saw about... 7 or so stone-spirits left, perhaps. This means there are only 7 magi left controlling them.

Within moments, he'd fully regained consciousness, lying on his back in a bush. A splitting pain wracked the back of his head like he'd been hit back there with a steel pipe. He quickly pat it down, feeling a bit of blood.

So he WAS hit with a steel pipe.

Looking up, he saw a black hooded man peering over the edge, holding said melee weapon in his hand. He looked... a bit hesitant, which is probably what saved Rangi's life, as a full on no-bars sneak attack to the back of the head could have killed him, easily. He struggled a little bit to climb out of the bush and maintain his balance once on his feet, feeling woozy at best. Doing his best to ignore the splitting pain, he barged back inside the building make his way up to the same place where the magi was.

Bursting through the doors, Rangi ducked as an instinct gained through dodging branches in the jungle, narrowly missing the swing of a steel pipe. However, his reaction could not stop him from colliding head long into the magi, sending them both tumbling backwards. Rangi managed to get back on his feet with only minor difficulty, suffering from minor repercussions from previous hit. The magi was also at his feet, clumsily grasping the pipe out forward. Rangi stared at him dead in the eyes, hoping for any minor clue about what the man might do next. Of course, he'd be safe enough from magic, as he had to keep it all focused on the stone-spirit. Along with that, it appeared as though the man had to peer back at the spirit every now and then.

Taking advantage of the man's indecision, Rangi quickly and quietly said a karakia, triggering a glowing reaction on his cross. Wide-eyed by the new development, the black-hooded magi rushed forward, nearly tripping over his own feet, swinging and swiping the pipe in Rangi's general direction. A quick side-step made them easy enough to dodge, but it also didn't let Rangi get any nearer to him, as his combat training was limited to play-fights and the occasional session that Elder tried to get him to do, unsuccessfully. Any approach had him fear the pipe clubbing him in the face. However, thankfully, it seemed the thin-framed magi wasn't too keen in CQB either, meaning the pipe was the only thing keeping the playing field from being even.

The man rushed forward, this time swinging the pipe with more purpose instead of clumsy flails. As he seemed to calm down, the pipe strikes became harder to avoid. A plan was needed in order to get the situation under control. He narrowly ducked under a pipe strike as it hit the edge of a concrete wall behind him, breaking off a small chunk.

...concrete...

Leaping up, he placed his hands on the concrete wall. Focusing under pressure of pipe-strike was not an easy task, but his faith is a faith that could not easily be rattled. Suddenly, a rectangle outline flashed on the wall, breaking off a rough rectangle of concrete from the wall with a loud "bang". With this, the magi stumbled backwards slightly as Rangi then made a smaller flash on the corner of the slab, taking the piece with him. Now desperate and rather tired, the magi began to yell as he ran forward arms swinging.

"Calm... calm... Atua, help me in my time of need!"

Moments before the pipe would connect with Rangi, the slab of concrete shined bright, quickly disappearing and reappearing in front of Rangi's outstretched arms, suspended in the air for but a moment. The pipe violently clanged up again the slab, viciously recoiling and ripping it out of the magi's hand. The man yelped, reeling back to make some distance between him and Rangi, to no avail. Rangi charged forward, putting him into a vicious headlock. A few moments of struggle later, and the man was unconscious.

Nearby, one of the stone-spirits began to falter, with pieces slowly beginning to crumble off of it. Having tied the man down, Rangi slowly walked towards the edge of the building, eying the collapsing beast. Holding a small piece of an iron sight, his cross glowed very brightly, dying down as an MK153 SMAW appeared in front of him.

"Elder, I thank you, and shall be dipping into your arsenal for the first time."

The fired rocket soared across the sky, connecting with the spirit. It shattered into thousands of pieces, collapsing to nothing but rock. Weak on his own legs, Rangi collapsed, saying the closure karakia and instantly nodding off.

--GM POST--

[hr]

Through the close range mental link, a connection formed by their unity and faith, Ross communicated to the remaining black-robed magi to gather as he approached. Perched high on his two-and-a-half meter earthen wave, the middle-aged mage saw the spiky-haired boy far ahead standing ready for him. Oh, boy, another nuisance, he thought, scratching his stubble in annoyance. The tidal wave gathered speed and the ground rippled around it as if really made of liquid. With an agile back-flip one would not necessarily expect of a forty-almost-fifty-year-old man, he launched himself off the tidal wave, leaving it to plow into and pulverize William, and landing perfectly onto a pillar of earth which rose up to meet him. Elevated above everyone else as the pillar had continued to rise, Ross thought he was a rather impressive sight with his elegant black robes billowing in the wind, and so, he glanced around to look for ladies swooning. To his severe disappointment, they appeared to be all too preoccupied to notice him.

Nevermind that, my mission is to destroy this school, huh? Looking through his magic shades, he realized that the school was warded against magical control, preventing him from simply releasing his magic to russle it up and cause a massive earthquake. Instead, he threw clay tablets with runes inscribed on them onto the nearby buildings, the runes sinking into the material and immediately, the buildings began to shift in shape, resulting in four 40-meter high unorthodox-looking steel and concrete golems.

The pillar of earth itself beneath the magician shifted into a miniature castle/cathedral of sorts, protecting him from outside attacks and ready to shoot out with earthen spikes and rocks to pelt anyone who dared approach.

[hr]

Each of the remaining black robed mages found themselves in one of the golems, as a controller and another supply for the golems' power.

"Gah! Too big..." Tsubasa sighed.
It was definitely true that the twins were practically useful for this situation. A golem was going to smash a fist on them.

"We're practically screwed..." the twins spoke in unison.

---

"Hmph. Fool. Aiding the foe will only lead to our destruction," Shinka appeared behind the boy she just encountered. With her Shoggoths still present, they were carrying the body of a robed man.

Shinka then proceeded to toss her runes wherever they weren't. "You are either with me, or against me..."

She took out a metal crowbar, just to play safe.

---

The Great Old One Cthugha, who had been summoned by Shinka, roamed the streets. The living flame gazed upon the giant golems, and proceeded to engulf them with flames so strong, they could melt the rock into magma, although very slowly.

"GWORSHAAAR!"

The runes around the city allowed it to roam freely.

7iGVCv0.png

[hr]

Justice Smith - Three Twins / / Response:  Jolta

[hr]

Just as the enormous fist was about to crash upon the twins, a heroic figure stepped in.  Was it a bird?  No, of course not!  You'd be daft to assume it was a bird.  This is a roleplay, not a screenplay!  No, the figure was none other than the legendary Silencer... or so she would have you think.  She took her revolver and fired off a single shot at the golem;  simply nothing happened.  The shot itself was enough to confuse the creature, but where did it come from?  The golem stopped itself from attacking the twins and looked around.

"Hey, bub!"  Said Justice, standing heroically behind it.  She held her revolver in the air above her, and a wide grin crossed her face.  "Sorry I'm late to the party, kids, I had some forms to deal with.  Some call me the Silence-  Oh, wait.  I'm supposed to be doing something, aren't I?"  She laughed, giving the golem ample time to make for her, before leaping down and nimbly avoiding it's punch.  Deftly, she maneuvered herself to it's forearm and pressed the revolver to the rocky skin.  "Game!  Over!"

Suddenly, the ground shook, and a shockwave seemed to distort the air as the golem's arm nearly exploded.  The rest of the golem was thrown a good few meters away.  Justice was thrown back a fair bit, too, but regained her balance easily.  This was something she was used to.

[spoiler=How that works.]

Justice fired a bullet at the golem and sealed the audio energy inside of the gun, letting it build up and decreasing the frequency and resonance during her speech.  When she pressed her revolver to the golem's arm, she released the energy, causing it to vibrate at such a high rate that it 'shattered' like a glass would when someone sings at just the right pitch.  Although you may think that Justice would be affected by this, too, keep in mind that she insulates her own body using the same technique, nullifying sound in that moment.  This makes her deaf, if only for that instant.

[/spoiler]

She looked at the children, delighted with herself after saving them.  "Why hello there!"  She did a little bow.  "The name's Smith.  Justice Smith, and I fight for my namesake, and the very people I protect are-  What, are you still alive?"  She sensed the golem disturbing the sound waves in the area and frowned.  "You have got to be kidding me!  I almost turned you to dust, and...  well, no matter."  She turned back to the twins.  "Are you two able to carry on, or do I need to administer lessons to this thing?"

Obviously, Justice was clueless to the situation at hand, other than the fact that the city was in utter chaos and her sister was nowhere to be found.  Something kept telling her to believe that Kerri would be safe, but she had an inkling that feeling was wrong...

Sky Above the Stadium.

Taha was just gobsmacked at how things just got more ridiculous by the second. First the "wave of Earth" attack that Taha was completely unaffected by but still was pretty excessive. And to make things worse this same earth user was able to convert buildings into more golems. Well Megazord sequence activated I guess. He let out a sigh because this data he was recording turned out to be more extreme than he had imagined. Seriously, this is why we don't let mages out in the sunlight. He reviewed some of his viewings that were going on in his head, but before he could fully process this information he noticed a giant flaming octopus like construct walking down the streets. OH what in Satan's law is this foolishness! This was just getting fictional. Nevertheless this meant that this was a battle too big for Judgement to handle by itself. So naturally once again he would have to intervene. 

Taha noted that being in the air he didn't seem to get the attention of any of the golems. Which was good to be honest. Now he just has to figure out how these constructs are being operated. Based on visual readings he would note that there were some mysterious figures who have now become one with the building. Not really sure if they are a power source or not but it does sound like a logical place to start. He decided to surf down on Hyozanryu like the Green Goblin and he pointed his wristband at the beast. Then he unleashed his swarm of nanobots and they took the shape of a spear. Dodging the slow beast attacks with aerial acrobatics Taha managed to toss the spear directly into the beast. With all of that steel and concrete Taha figured the creature most likely doesn't feel pain, but what Taha counted on was the auto regeneration characteristic that the smaller versions of these beast had and according to his predictions the miniscule wound his spear inflicted was immediately healed over. 

Great, now that the setup has begun I just need some assistance. Seeing as the only energy signatures I get are coming from the chest cavities of these beast mean that there is something there but it could easily be some form of magical explosion. Well maybe I can find a mage to help me out with this. There's got to be a spare one around here somewhere.

[b][i][u]Justice and the Twins[/b][/i][/u]

Babylon felt helpless as he sat through the entire mess of fights and golems and factions, perched in the top row of the stadium with his giant book on his back. He knew damn well it wouldn't be easy to stop such mob mentality, even with an awe-inspiring display of magic to get everyone's attention. So much for a truce.

Babylon eventually stood up - so far unnoticed by anyone, like a thought in the air - and started muttering a chant. He should at least do something.

[b]"From the eye of the universe I take the sight
The vision prophetic in fire and flight
Hold now, this aura doth convene its light
Bring forth majestic dragon's might!"[/b]

Babylon thrust his hands into the air, unused or leftover mana converged into a single point above his head. He added his own mana to the mix, and suddenly the concentrated orb of magical energy exploded, rapidly confining itself to a specific shape, appearing as though it hit the invisible walls of a mold cast. It swirled with colors of red, orange, blue, and purple, before it all finally settled and concentrated into a violet outline of a large western dragon, the size of a Uhaul truck.

Being made partially of Babylon's own mana, the dragon - this one he calls Fortuna - was one with him and therefore needed no command. It swooped down in front of him as he leapt out onto its back and held on to the solid mana as the translucent beast rode the headwinds along the rim of the stadium. Babylon felt that those fighting [i]inside[/i] the stadium have proper duels in progress that shouldn't be interrupted.

He did, however, spot a young woman and twins elsewhere in the chaos, fending off a rather persistent golem. What a heroic opportunity! He divebombed with Fortuna and the mana dragon fired a breath of violet fire mixed with violet lightning. The blast struck the golem dead on and Babylon pulled up, Fortuna spinning around in the air with an aerial precision only the majestic dragon could achieve and stopping to look down at the golem. That's more like it! The golem all but melted into a pile of mush, the fire melting its body and the lightning destroying its enchantment.

Babylon landed with Fortuna between the golem and the girl with the twins. The mana dissipated and Babylon sunk through the thick mana, landing gently on his feet. [b]"Are you all ok? I hope that nasty bit of clay didn't do too much damage."[/b]

The controller facing Mihoshi took a few steps back. He had received his masters message and was needed elsewhere. Conveying back that he was in a tough position, and that his friend was taken out, Ross told him telepathically to jump into the nearest wall. Unsure of what that meant, but trusting in his leader, the black-robed magician took a leap back and was absorbed into the shop building. Just then, the shop had began to move, twisting and warping to take a humanoid shape and suddenly, the colossus's giant foot came down to crush Mihoshi, Kerri and the injured Yumi.

The Golem Battle field 

As Chronix walked out into into the chaos, the robed mage glared over the courtyard at the disgust of the chaos. "Such fools..." Noticing that the shadow user was still very much active, Chronix took his stance, awaiting for the shadow mage's next action.

Gin only smiled in response, ignoring the formation of the giant Golems, the shadow mage began collecting shadows form the hundreds of people running about. "Did you honestly think that I would let you prepare!?" Gin's concentration was broken, as a red light began shinning from his opponent's robes. The shadow mage only had second's to react, before two large fireballs shot from Chronix's hands.

"Of course not, It would be  dull if you did!"

Gin chuckled as he quickly sidestepped the the first if the flaming spheres, causing it to explode behind him. For the next one however, he decided to get a little more creative. Forming a large baseball bat from his shadow, the boy swung with all his strength, sending the ball of flame directly towards one of the massive Golems, unwittingly getting it's attention. Gin winked at his opponent, before dashing forward, this time brandishing his bat.

Giving a sound akin to show disgust at the shadow user's theatrics, Chronix activated his Earth magic, using his armored skin to clash with Gin head on. The exchange between the two was almost poetic, Chronix's slow and calculated strikes were a perfect contrast to Gin's erratic dance like fighting style. The two were at the peak of their clash, when the shadow of a large foot appeared above, slowly descending on the duelists.

Gin sighed as he broke away from the power struggle, sliding backwards on the shadow the foot castes as if it were ice. As he landed clear of the Golem's foot, Gin shouted through the dust cloud that had formed from the impact. "Hey, you better not be dead!" Using his shadow as a spring the boy leaped onto the Golem's foot, peering down at his opponent who had somehow managed to match his speed to escape being crushed. "You can't tell me that you're not enjoying this..."

"Of course I'm not dead. I never even wanted to fight in the first place!" He angrily roared as a red light once again shown from the robed mage's sleeve. Gin grunted as he was forced to dive off the colossal foot in order to evade yet another fire ball. Landing on his feet, the Shadow-meister swiftly molded his bat into a large sword, before slowly walking towards the Element mage. "We'll I'm having a blast, but I don't like dragging good things out... So what do you say we skip to the finally?"

"Very well. It's time this fight has been concluded." Taking a different stance, spreading his legs and bring his hands close together, as if he were holding his hands over a fire, and concentrated while staring at his enemy. "Spirit, combine the forces of Earth, Fire, and Lightning!" Different parts of the arms were glowing brown, red, and yellow. And the tiny bits of seconds went by, his arms became hard as the Earth itself, Fire began to burn around his arms, while Lightning began to ride amongst the red flames, both waiting for their enemy.

Seconds later, Gin finally got up close to Chronix, and swung the giant sword down. Quickly using his wind, and thereafter relinquishing it, Chronix blocked Gin's sword strike. The collision, beautiful and dangerous; when the shadow sword was block, tentacles extended in almost every possible direction from the center, while Chronix's flames and lightning rode the shadow tentacles outward as well, almost like a flower of destruction. The two were stuck in this position for a few seconds, glaring at each other: Gin grinning like a madman, Chronix gave a sneering look. However, they both felt a strong sense, as they both looked up, and saw the Golem from earlier.

"Hey, you again?!"
"I can't be bothered by something as trivial as this any longer!"

Separating their contact, they both attacked the Golem. Gin motioned his hands forward and large spears ran forward towards the Golem in a widespread formation. Chronix stretched his hands the same, and his fire and lightning rode the shadows at the same pace. The two attacks were injected into the giant Golem, flames and lighting engulfed the insides with a burning passion, the spears leeched into it's being, tearing it from inside out. The tablet inside was ultimately destroyed from the damage the two caused from the inside, and the Golem fell before the two.

Ceasing their attacks for now, the two stepped back. Gin's shadow was back to normal, and Chronix hushed his magic, as no light was shown from underneath the sleeves. Gin looked over at Chronix, and grinned and spoke in a cheeky voice. "Hey hey! We made a good team just now!"

Looking back at Gin, Chronix closed his eyes and gave one laughing hum. "If you honestly believe so. Now, has our fight been concluded?"

Gin's brow furrowed in response to the mans question, there was a moment of silence as the two's eyes met. Almost simultaneously, they raised their hands as if the battle were to continue, on lookers would see both the mage's tattoos flicker before returning to their normal state. The boys held this position for a moment, before relaxing, standing disturbingly calm in the center of the Chaos. 

No words were needed, the two experienced mages could already tell that the other was out of mana. Chronix grunted, as he began walking towards the school building in order to retrieve his bag. Gin flashed him genuine smile, as he shouted after his worth advisory. "The Names Gin Kagemaru by the way!"

"..."

"I'll catch you later..." Not bothered in the slightest by the lack of response, the shadow mage took a second to think before continuing.  "Arcane Body..." The nickname was thought up on the fly, but was surprisingly fitting. Gin's smile only grew larger as he heard few of the spectating student's whispering it among themselves.

As Rin killed her mage, the concrete cylinder he'd created around him started to crumble, forcing her to phase and float out of it to avoid being crushed. On the edge of the building, she could then see the Golem he had been controlling crumble down, unmoving with it's power source gone. Unfortunately for her, the building she was standing on just happened to be one of the four used to create the larger golems, and she had to move quickly to avoid losing her balance and managed to balance right on top of the golem's head as it finished forming. Hearing Taha's analysis about the Golem she was currently standing on top of, she shouted out to him, "I'm not a mage, but I should be able to get in and see what the chest cavity holds. If there is a mage in there controlling it, I'll take care of him while I'm there too." Without saying anything further, she jumped off the Golem's head, aiming for it's back and phased so she could fall straight through it once she had some momentum from gravity going. Falling down through the body of the Golem, she fell straight through a nearly empty cavity, with only a black-robed man and some weird tablet. Figuring that it was the cavity the dragon-riding guy was talking about, she floated back the few metres up to return into the cavity.

Once inside, Rin quickly withdrew her gun and shot at the mage, only for him to hear her movements and dodge the shot, charging the couple of metres forward to hit her. What followed was a close combat brawl, Rin's gun being knocked aside in the process, as they fought in hand-to-hand combat around the cavity. As that was happening, with the mage controlling the Golem distracted, it should at least be easier to defend against. Seconds or minutes later, Rin wasn't sure how long the fight had gone for, the enemy mage managed to grab her gun from where it had fallen, and pointed it at her as she recovered from a particularly nasty hit, and stood as he pointed the gun at her. The tablet, unknowingly by both, was sitting right behind Rin in the angle of the gun, as she focussed her energy and started to phase again when he pulled the trigger.

Yoshirou was going to respond to Dani with the Judgment typical "Civilians cannot take part in Judgment work", but the situation at was really beyond the abilities of the Judgment members at hand. It appeared that many non-Judgment members had already taken plenty of action, he would assume that the ones who took out the controllers or whatever weren't Judgment members. "Are you a mage?" he asked robotic armed student, then as he got a closer look at the prosthetic and answered his own question. "I assume not, what sort of abilities do you have?"

Dani looked at the Judgment member in severe disbelief. He needed a mage, but to no avail, Dani was not a Mage. Nor an Esper. In fact, he was just... a regular student. The only thing he had to compensate was this highly durable arm that could probably do a significant impact on whatever the target was, to some extent. Truthfully, he explained himself. "N-no. No. I am not a Mage. Sadly, I am not an Esper either. The only thing I even have to compensate my lack of abilities is this." Dani clasped his right robotic forearm with his human left hand, and told Yoshirou. "This thing, although only a prototype, is a highly durable and perhaps even lethal arm. I'm quire sure I can do a number against this big guy if given the opportunity."

"Against that?" asked Yoshirou dubiously, looking at the 30-meter-tall colossi. "Don't these guys regenerate? I'm assuming they do, considering the mini versions did," said Yoshirou. "They say something about a controller..." It was only then which Yoshirou noticed the small castle between the colossi. Everyone else was too preoccupied to really do much about it. The other golems were still advancing forwards, though it appeared some had slowed down, as if coming towards a halt. Remembering remotely about what Blackmoore said about controllers, Yoshirou noted that there appeared to be a figure inside the tower. "Confident in you're ability to survive? Good. Our target is that guy." Without waiting for any sort of response, he took hold of Dani's human wrist, making him weightless, and then, by solidifying the air beneath his feet, Yoshirou began running on air, sprinting towards the small fortress.

[hr]
Looks interesting, thought Ross, noting the approach of the two blond-haired teens, he was busy chanting however, preparing his next spell, and couldn't do anything drastic about it. Instead, he stamped his foot, the soles imprinting a rune on the floor, activating the impenetrable barrier around his castle and causing random arms to sprout out from the nearby golems and reach towards Yoshirou. His manoeuvrability in the air limited, rather than dodge, he could only make the split second decision to throw Dani towards the castle through the narrow opening before the arms closed around like a shell around the castle, and defend using his ability. The Aegis power released its hold on Dani, causing the boy to fall on the flat roof of the castle, with Ross Felgrave on the floor beneath him and utterly barred from escape by the earthen wall that served as a second barrier on the outside. The inner castle became almost infinitely dense and warded whilst any of the clay tablet still remained, though there were still arrow slits that allowed Ross to gaze upon anyone who broke through the outer wall.

The spell is almost complete, thought Ross to himself. Only half a minute to go. He stamped his foot one more time to have tendrils of earth extend from the castle to stall for the last thirty seconds.

"H-huh?"

Dani was confused the moment Yoshirou took his wrist. He didn't know what was happening, and was even more confused when he became weightless, and before he could even ask, Yoshirou started to run on the air towards the castle. "Hey, wait a minute! You sure that the castle doesn't like, attack people or some crazy sh*t like that?! Cause... y'know, it's magical, and sh*t!" But the Aegis most likely didn't hear him, as he could see the top of the earthen castle. But next thing he knew, he was being thrown at the castle beneath them and gave a faint shout from him being thrown.

The moment he landed his feet upon the dorsal of the castle, felt something bad was going to happen. Well, to him anyways. He could see the inside the little castle from what the arrow windows were allowed to show. He proceeded to walk towards one of the windows, and shouted inside. "Hey! Anyone in there?!" He looked back at Yoshirou, and thought, "This is completely nuts; no, not nuts, insane! Why me?!"

In the shadow of the castle

Will had  no intention of allowing whatever it was that Ross planned to be achieved.  As the earthen tidal wave swept towards him, two more of his order spells were used.  Each one created a single barrier, and the two barriers were pressed together in such a way as to form what amounted to a gigantic wedge formed from the raw stuff of order.  The earthen wave broke upon it like a more traditional wave upon a rocky coast.  Of course the barriers themselves practically shattered in the process, but their job was done.  The more troubling thing was that earthen cathedral that the fellow had summoned.  Ignoring the massive Golems, considering that there were pleanty of others to distract and deal with them, he decided to focus on their master.

He immediately set about inscribing a large symbol on the ground, rather simplistic all things considered.  It was simply composed of eight arrows pointing out from him in eight different directions.  They didn't need to match those of the compass rose, it just needed to be there.  Surprisingly enough, the material it was shaped into did not exactly matter, and that wave of earth had done much to soften the ground.  The symbol, and one's belief in their ability to power it, were the important things.  Fortunately it seemed the others were, unintentionally, buying him time to do so.

"Just need a few seconds to manage this," He thought to himself, and stretched his arms out as he positioned his form over the eight-pointed star. "This is gonna hurt...a lot."  No time to worry about that now though.  In mere moments, every single tattoo across his body, barring the ones meant to store his spells, came alight with mana passing through them.  His palms came alight as the multicolored energies of chaos built up and began increasing steadily in size.  Even as he built up this energy to be used for a spell, he could feel it burning his flesh along the lines where his tattoos channeled it, and that is a literal statement.  The energies coursing through his body were causing his flesh to burn, resulting in small streams of smoke streaming up and off of his body.  Normally he wouldn't even consider using so much at once, he was practically using all of his mana to draw the energies of chaos out of the fey, but he wanted to do as much harm to this head of the attacking magi as he could.

The energies of chaos he'd built up had now formed spheres roughly the size of a basket ball in each of his hands, and th ground beneath him had literally caught fire along the sigil he'd inscribed.  Much of the energy he was pulling from the fey had first entered the world through that before passing up his body.  He waited only a few seconds longer, before quite forcefully clapping his hands together in front of his chest and thrusting them forward again.  This time, he didn't aim his palms flat out towards his target but rather angled slightly in towards each other.  The result, through intense focus of his willpower onto the spell, was a tightly focused beam hurtling out from him to impact the stone and concrete shell that had formed around the castle and, hopefully, the castle itself.  He wasn't sure if it would do enough damage to delay, or even completely interrupt the spell that was being cast but all he could do was have faith that this would help.  His vision was clouded with the smoke from the ground and his own burning flesh, and he could taste blood in his mouth as he was forced into the ground by the recoil from his own spell.  Pretty much a textbook example of the power of chaos and its cost, for as the last of the energy from the beam he'd aimed at the upper levels of the earthen structure was expended he struck the ground on his hands and knees barely clinging to consciousness.

"I don't think I'll be able to have that duel today..."  He muttered through gasping breaths and a slight stream of blood pouring from his mouth.  In all likelihood he'd be in the infirmary for at least a few hours from that single spell.

"Well, I may be able to help-" Tsubasa attempted to assist. She tried to look into the golem for its core. "It's too thick! My Clairvoyance won't work!"
"Yes, please do..." Tsubaki sighed as the twins gazed at their weapons. "Help us out here."

Just then, a living flame, the Great Old One Cthugha, came along to incinerate the golem's head and melt it into dripping magma. Along with that came violet lightning. Eventually, the rock being was but magma.

"We should grab its core before it regenerates," Tsubaki suggests.

Yumi held her wound in pain, fighting against the urge to turn off her power on herself. It was a peculiar thing; although Peak Performance kept herself in top shape, it really didn't do anything to soothe the pain directly. However, Yumi had no time to rest, as people came rushing out the building she was just in, including two others who were apparently dealing with another robed figure.

From what Yumi could see; the person was falling... inside a wall? Suddenly, the building itself began twisting itself and forming another golem. That guy was somewhere in there, and Yumi was intent on finding out where in the structure the magician hid himself. However, Yumi had a more pressing matter: the new golem's foot was raised... over Yumi and the other two.

Yumi had to act. Ignoring the wound for now, she ran forward, her hovering boots giving Yumi their characteristic speed boost. "I'll get us out of here!" Yumi yelled, knowing that the other two are in danger, and perhaps unable to escape. "Brace yourselves!" Yumi called out, before scooping the two up with her arms, leaping into the air as well in order to gain further momentum as to not drop the two prematurely.

Fortunately, Yumi was able to evade the large foot, landing in a field of grass on the other side of where the shop once stood. The momentum would cause the two people she rescued to fall into the grass, though that was better than being flattened by what used to be a store.

"Hah... sorry about the rough ride..." Yumi said, clutching her wound once again. The pain was still there, but her situation was still a dangerous one.

Shoplifting means death by giant golem

Mihoshi was more or less surprised when she found that the girl who she presumed was the controller's ally suddenly attack him, and he was also surprised when he (the controller) suddenly jumped towards the building. Mihoshi, thinking that this was a sign of him retreating, turned her back and tried to detach her cross from the spikes puncturing its bottom part. "Come on, up we go." She said as the cross was slowly lifted from the ground. 

Just then, the area around her suddenly darkened, as if the sun had just been blocked. She turned her head towards the sky, and found only the foot of a golem just a few feets from stomping her dead. "Wha-" But before she could drop her jaw in surprise, she felt as if someone had just grabbed her, and the next moment she found herself lying down in a field of grass with both the blue-haired girl and another one she had not seen before. 

Yumi's method of rescue didn't impress Mihoshi very much. Because she was holding the cross when Yumi grabbed her at those speeds, the cross snapped into two halves, one of them presumably being a splinter on the golem's foot, who finally managed to stomp its massive foot on the ground. Mihoshi stood up almost immediately, feeling almost no pain from the drop. What she did felt though, was rage and anger. "Oi, girl," She said, her left foot planted on Yumi's head. "What do you think you're doing, huh? Breaking my cross into two like this, you better take responsibility, or I'll do it myself." To Yumi, she sounded as if she just made a threat, but to others, it would be a pretty humorous scene. 

After surveying the being before her, a giant 40 meter golem made out of what used to be a store, Mihoshi decided to put off punishing her savior and opted to start a plan of bringing their enemy down. With her foot off Yumi's head and half her cross mounted on her back, she looked on as the golem slowly advanced towards them.

[hr]

The sickly girl and the lucky girl

"Eh? Help? What kinda help do you need, Cheria? I hope it's nothing too physical..."  Sena responded. She didn't feel any of the fatigue she felt before, and she's feeling about as good as she'll ever be. "Does it have something to do with those runes in your hand?" She continued. 

[hr]

Kerri - Triple Threat with the Religious Nut and some Hi-Tech Girl / / Response to encapturer and Toyo-nee

[hr]

Kerri was, as if luck hadn't abandoned her just yet, was flung out into the grass before she could know what happen.  She looked up;  a rather daunting task as she had to crane her neck to do it.  A gigantic 40 meter tall golem stood above her, menacing.  What the hell just happened?

"Sorry about the rough ride," said a third girl, clutching a wound.  Kerri's mouth opened and memories flashed before her eyes.  This was familiar.  Very familiar.  Before she could gather her own composure, the religious girl from before acted out and... well, simply put her foot on the girl's head.  Kerri got up and the girl unplanted her foot, leaving Kerri herself to rush to Yumi's aid.

"I-I'm so sorry!  You're hurt... let me help you...  one broken heart is one too many..."  Kerri grabbed the girl's arm and channeled her power through Yumi, regenerating whatever had hurt her in the first place.  Kerri could feel her own energy rapidly drain as she did so.  The wound was, in all likelihood, rather serious and could have led to many other problems down the road.  Kerri had dealt with far worse, though;  at the peak of her power, she had even reversed an amputee's loss of an arm, though that nearly put herself in a coma.

With Yumi's wounds healed up, Kerri stood back and took a look at Mihoshi's broken cross on her back.  "You're a mage, right?"  C-can I see that cross?"  Kerri reached out to the broken crucifix, only to have her hand go back on its own accord.  "I think I can fix that, too..."

Archived