Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have work in the morning, so the conclusion to the epic struggle between Orpheus and Roland will have to wait. It's only a four hour shift (screw my manager hard in the anus with a rusty fork for that one), but I still have to be able to get up for it.

no need to explain how he got the tattoo?

And i had a idea, anyway i could have a character that is a descendant of the arclight family (III, IV, V, And Byron/Tron) i'm not sure about the current anime events if they dissappeared or what happened to them so...i'm asking.

Name: Sha Gohoku "Takamagahara"

Affiliation: Number Holder

Appearance: Takama is a tall, well built man standing just a little shy of 2 meters. His most prominent features are his bright blond hair and icy blue eyes, easily making him the poster boy of pro-Aryan propaganda. He is a relatively pale individual, as a result of spending most of his life under the cover of snow. His hair is usually kept messy with a long ponytail extending far down his back, almost to his knee. His entire body is actually full of little scars and burn marks, but he always conceals them under his attire. 

Being the leader of a rebel group, Takama wears a special suit made out of kevlar, complete with a matching pair of loose military-style black pants. His most defining feature, though, is the coat that he wears. A black coat, covering almost his entire upper body with coat-tails hanging down to his shins. The inside of the coat is full of pockets, which he usually fills with pistols, ammo and various decks. He wears no specific duel disk/D-Gazer, instead opting to take one he finds around the area. 

Personality: Serious and focused - two words that describes Takama's personality best. He is an unusually serious fellow, never cracking a smile, let alone a laugh. He puts the completion of his task above all else. Well, except for the safety of innocents and his underlings. Takama has a strong sense of justice that drives him to do insane acts that simply defies any logical thinking. This, combined with his knight-like sense of duty and honor makes him a popular and inspiring leader. Years of living in secrecy makes him an extremely cautious man, he never leaves a trace of his whereabouts and rarely speaks truth towards people he doesn't fully trust. Despite his cold demeanor though, he is very protective and kind towards his subordinates in Sector Zero, treating them as if they are his own son. 

History: Born in the cold, outer wastelands of Neo Domino City, Takama doesn't really have much of a childhood to remember. He lived in poverty and spent most of the time running away from RAVEN officials sent to "retrieve" him and his parents. 16 years later, he joined RAVEN and his athletic abilities propelled him through the ranks of RAVEN's army, becoming a general just at the age of 23. Around this time though, he started to doubt RAVEN's alignment and the legitimacy of their actions. After witnessing what a hellhole his homeland actually is, Takama started to rebel against RAVEN. Little by little, he tried to stop RAVEN from doing more evil acts. After a while, he realized that his actions didn't do anything. So he, along with his entire platoon rebelled against RAVEN, forming it's own group which goes by many names. RAVEN calls them "Anarchists", Neo Domino City itself calls them the "Black Army", after their uniforms, as well as many, many other aliases. One of his main reasons for doing this is when he found the card "No. 93 Black Hail - Deus Ex Machina" following a raid in his old village. The card reminded him of the oppressive nature of RAVEN, which in turn made him despise it even further.  

The group, which operates under the code name "Sector Zero", focuses on one thing and one thing only - taking down RAVEN. With over 500 members composed of soldiers, spies and volunteers spread all over the world, SZ members are among the most wanted people inside RAVEN. So far their actions involve blowing up RAVEN outposts, sabotaging operations, as well as assassinating high-ranking members. Takama was personally involved in most of these attacks, all the while using different aliases to cover his tracks. "Takamagahara" was simply a code name he uses inside SZ.

After about 5 years of guerrilla warfare, he finally decided to end it once and for all. Hearing news of the World Duel Carnival, Takama sends several of his best duelists to infiltrate the carnival before the elite Black Hail squadron takes down RAVEN and their leaders. Himself registered as "Peter Alexei" in the WDC contestant list, he advances towards Neo Domino with a cigarette in his mouth and lighter in his pocket. Takama finally has a hope in the end of the tunnel. 

Deck Type: Black Hail (Custom) 

Number (if applicable): No.93 Black Hail - Deus Ex Machina OOC: Yes I know it doesn't say Number, but just pretend it is.

Sha Gohoku is his birth name, but he uses the alias "Takamagaraha", and I'll refer to him as Takama throughout.. Other aliases he use are "Peter Alexei", "Karl Scheinder" and "Deus". 

Archived