The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Muten Roshi: I find "Ancient Demon Mode" a term very insulting for the Namekians, considering that they're pacifistic aliens who have absolutely no relation to demons, but apart from that - accepted.

It was the best I can do. Can you blame me? ;)

Plus, I tried to come up with a better name, but I failed miserably. Just...Saiyan. cwutididthar?

It was the best I can do. Can you blame me? ;)

Plus, I tried to come up with a better name, but I failed miserably. Just...Saiyan. cwutididthar?

That's the third/fourth time you've made that pun in this thread. Stahp.

And no, you cannot Saiyan this time, and yes, I do blame you. There's absolutely no reason to call a Namekian a 'demon' unless you're racist. Are you?

I agree. You're the type of roleplayer who swears all the time and does everything in italics. You'd never do the Sephiroth character justice (since you can't do mysterious characters), but Jecht I'm sure you can do.

You'd never do the Sephiroth character justice (since you can't do mysterious characters), but Jecht I'm sure you can do.

You'd never do the Sephiroth character justice (since you can't do mysterious characters)

(since you can't do mysterious characters)

Awe come on, you've never seen me do a proper, down-to-earth mystery man before. I'll have you know I'm very flexible <_<

Sounds show-offy I know, but I'm always looking for types of characters that I haven't done before, or at least not in a long while. That's also the kind of roleplayer I am.

Anyway, I'll make a post as Jecht later today.

That's the third/fourth time you've made that pun in this thread. Stahp

Over the course of many months. You complain more than I do these days. Jeez. <_<

And no, you cannot Saiyan this time, and yes, I do blame you. There's absolutely no reason to call a Namekian a 'demon' unless you're racist. Are you?

How can you make such an assumption? And I believe you refer to species, not race. There is a difference you know. Honestly, I don't know why you're making a big deal over little things?

Wait, twenty six-line paragraphs? W- what exactly is this thing you're posting...?

You'll know soon enough.

I can stab some pretty good holes in Madara's speech but I'll accept it as is.

I'm sure you can given it was all general speech.  Then again, poking holes in words is physically impossible.  So you're full of sheet.

Hey FFR, care to explain to me how the hell Nero would make it impossible for Arthur to take back his own Keyblade? Unless Nero has some kind of ability to subjugate Keyblades, the Keyblade would go back to Arthur as soon as Arthur would ask for it.

EDIT: Eh, just going to post with Arthur tonight. I'll post with everyone else tomorrow. Sorry about this.

Over the course of many months. You complain more than I do these days. Jeez. <_<

True~ but really, I was just pointing it out. And as for the other stuff, I'm just being a responsible host.

...And having 'just Saiyan' done in the same thread multiple times by the same person, no matter the time, gets tiring. When you do a lame pun, you're not supposed to do it again, like, ever~ plus, to me, months are really really short. I'm pretty sure it was 2010 yesterday xD

How can you make such an assumption? And I believe you refer to species, not race. There is a difference you know. Honestly, I don't know why you're making a big deal over little things?

'Speciest' didn't really ring as much as a word, so I used racist instead ^_^

And I'm not trying to make a big deal about it. In fact, I already accepted your app, remember? I mean, if you really think that this is how it should be, then sure why not, but I personally don't think the name fits. That's all. It's just my opinion.

@Chris & FFR: Actually, poking holes in a speech is possible, but Sykes does come off as overly judgmental, though Madara's long comeback was kinda unneeded as well.

But as for the fighting, save it for the RP, guys. Not here.

Anyway, apps will be closed again soon, so for those of you who still want to make new characters, make 'em fast.

Tier list also coming in about a few hours.

True~ but really, I was just pointing it out. And as for the other stuff, I'm just being a responsible host.

...And having 'just Saiyan' done in the same thread multiple times by the same person, no matter the time, gets tiring. When you do a lame pun, you're not supposed to do it again, like, ever~ plus, to me, months are really really short. I'm pretty sure it was 2010 yesterday xD

'Speciest' didn't really ring as much as a word, so I used racist instead ^_^

And I'm not trying to make a big deal about it. In fact, I already accepted your app, remember? I mean, if you really think that this is how it should be, then sure why not, but I personally don't think the name fits. That's all. It's just my opinion.

@Chris & FFR: Actually, poking holes in a speech is possible, but Sykes does come off as overly judgmental, though Madara's long comeback was kinda unneeded as well.

But as for the fighting, save it for the RP, guys. Not here.

Anyway, apps will be closed again soon, so for those of you who still want to make new characters, make 'em fast.

Tier list also coming in about a few hours.

HEY.  JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE "words" ON PAPER AND THEN PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH IT DOES NOT MAKE IT LOGICAL.  Stahp.

Besides, I think that was an accurate portrayal of Madara.

You'll know soon enough.

I'm sure you can given it was all general speech.  Then again, poking holes in words is physically impossible.  So you're full of sheet.

I have Word Release. Better known as Grammar Release.

Hey FFR, care to explain to me how the hell Nero would make it impossible for Arthur to take back his own Keyblade? Unless Nero has some kind of ability to subjugate Keyblades, the Keyblade would go back to Arthur as soon as Arthur would ask for it.

EDIT: Eh, just going to post with Arthur tonight. I'll post with everyone else tomorrow. Sorry about this.

Sorry, I was in a rush and just wanted a speech, for some reason my mind forgot that Keyblades are f***ing magic. I edited: "Arthur might try to recall the weapon, but Nero didn't think he would out of respect."

HEY.  JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WRITE "words" ON PAPER AND THEN PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH IT DOES NOT MAKE IT LOGICAL.  Stahp.

Besides, I think that was an accurate portrayal of Madara.

Agreed, and I will reply but not with something so wordy haha.

I have Word Release. Better known as Grammar Release.

Agreed, and I will reply but not with something so wordy haha.

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.  xD

And am I the only one who thinks Team Dorian is funking awesome (and will become quite interesting should Radamanthys meet Kratos)?  . . .  .

I want Kratos to meet Radamanthys now.

Archived