The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to get this out in the open,

It's fine for the veterans to know that nothing's going to happen if they go through the portal. Hell even those who listened to Arthuria at first might be reassured to a degree. But the fact that nobody is so much as nervous because a giant death robot is saying you're all gonna die is either the characters having no common sense or nobody's reading my posts.

It's fine for the veterans to know that nothing's going to happen if they go through the portal. Hell even those who listened to Arthuria at first might be reassured to a degree. But the fact that nobody is so much as nervous because a giant death robot is saying you're all gonna die is either the characters having no common sense or nobody's reading my posts.

Well, one did reply to it, but I do agree that it's weird for none of the others to have noticed. I'll make a post in a bit (though a small one, since I'm still preparing the world post), and have Arthuria address his worries.

Apps are closing in three...two...one! Closed. For those of you who want to make new characters, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Arc 4 now.

Anyway, I'll PM Megamanlan and StealthyTyranitar to see if they're still in. Oh, and FFR, are you going to take over Sephiroth? Once you've confirmed that, I'll update the character list.

Expect the tier list to come up soon, and the Arc 3 main post a short while afterwards~

Yes, yes I will.

I'll get him there.

Also, Merciful, the Izumi and Yuki apps are accepted?

That's odd, thought I just accepted them..anyway, accepted~! Though as I stated in my (nonexistent) previous post, wouldn't their origins fit RotAM better, considering that they take place there, and the apps there describe the two characters more accurately?

If you could sometime update the list of characters that'd be great.

I'm getting lost remembering so many with so many different origins.

I'm about to, but really, the only thing you need to focus on are Roxas's very helpful status updates, which help maintain the order what with so many characters. That's why, no need to force yourself to remember all the characters~ ^_^

I'm about to, but really, the only thing you need to focus on are Roxas's very helpful status updates, which help maintain the order what with so many characters. That's why, no need to force yourself to remember all the characters~ ^_^

Don't forget to hand Sephiroth over to me, oh, and switch Matthew to the Counter Corps pwease?

That's odd, thought I just accepted them..anyway, accepted~! Though as I stated in my (nonexistent) previous post, wouldn't their origins fit RotAM better, considering that they take place there, and the apps there describe the two characters more accurately?

Technically, you're right, but they first showed up in RotEI, so that's why I included them there.

Sharon's from a very low-tech world, and is probably overestimating her (admittedly, very low-level) immortality.

Hell, she probably doesn't know that space is *bad* for you.

Done. Also took the liberty to clean up all those dead people, so that they don't end up making the list disorganized.

And Satsui, yes, all the newly-edited apps are fine. Unless you're radically changing something, I don't see why it'd make a difference~

Technically, you're right, but they first showed up in RotEI, so that's why I included them there.

I guess, but it's like how Simdoggy had Lyon link to Legend Blood, while Roshi has Richard linked to Legend Moon (its sequel). Timeframes are pretty important too, and besides, 'Yuki Fudo' never really appears in RotEI. Only her alterego, Kuroyukihime, who's practically a different person. And Izumi's a lot different than how she was in RotEI as well, no longer being a Duel Runner transformer.

Still, if you think that it fits more, than alright.

I'm pretty sure the reason mine was linked to Legend Blood while Roshi's was linked to Legend Moon was because Lyon joined in the timeframe between Legend Blood and Legend Moon, while Richard came straight from the Legend Moon RP. Unless I'm completely missing something, Richard was never a part of Legend Blood, hence the need for his app to be from it's origin, Legend Moon. It's simply a matter of the timeframes that they came from.

I'm fully aware of this, Mugen. The only reason why I wanted to edit my apps is because it occurred to me that my characters could do more, and I wanted to make sure no one could cry ass-pull over any of them.

I don't think countering every weakness your character may have makes for a very fun experience for the rest.

Fair enough. Now that I've opened Pandora's box, I'll just sit here and wait to see what kind of stuff pours out of it.

I do have a couple of questions, though. Are you going to be going off my character apps prior to editing, or are you going to be going off the edited versions? Also, who is blind?

Mugendramon is Blind Monkey; and I'm going at your edited apps; since that's what you're so concerned with.

Also, you haven't opened Pandora's box. What you open against the Heart Breaker! makes Pandora's Box look like a children's toy box.

To be fair that's exactly what Pandora's box is.

Archived