The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to the accusations of NOT being a true Mega Man fan, I would like to remind everyone that in Japan, where the games CAME from, the ORIGINAL name for the Reploids is indeed Repliroids.

But then they shortened it to Reploids during Americanization. =_=

And I'll finish the app tonight or tomorrow, depending on how deep I get into Elsword tonight.

Remember, there's only 1 country out there that matters when it comes to translating stuff... Americalanavania! .... I mean America....

Remember, there's only 1 country out there that matters when it comes to translating stuff... Americalanavania! .... I mean America....

Even if OOC posts aren't counted, please don't make a spam posts that contributes absolutely nothing to the RP. Thank you.

That said, your character can't be accepted until you can get that fanfic up and provide an Origin, since there's no way I'm accepting a character without an origin :I

Even if OOC posts aren't counted, please don't make a spam posts that contributes absolutely nothing to the RP. Thank you.

That said, your character can't be accepted until you can get that fanfic up and provide an Origin, since there's no way I'm accepting a character without an origin :I

Yea, I'm trying to find time to finish up the chapter and have him show up. It doesn't help that I don't have much time that I can be on my computer either...

Made a post, but it's not much of one. It's just in preparation for the plot, and once exams are over, I'll be able to make a proper post starting Arc 3 ^_^ until then, you can either ignore the post or try your best to analyze all the little hints I've dropped.

Edited my character's app a bit.

So, I assume there's no other events in Isamy's castle aside from Madara's encounter with Rhadamantys and Dorian?

Still thinking about what would my character do before the Arc started aside from aimlessly wandering the castle.

Though, I guess that's not quite a shabby idea.

Xansvita and Gogiga are wandering around the castle as well.

...Are you talking about Ophelia's image? I just tried it again, and yes, it does. Perhaps your connection doesn't like Danbooru?

It didn't work for me either, but I assume you meant this image? That link might work better.

So I take it only Radamanthys and Madara were sent into the this portal thing. Well that's what I'll be posting with anyway. 

P.S. Image didn't work for me either (Merciful's)

EDIT: Wait is it Ophelia and Madara who were zapped to a distant world? That sounds more...right I guess I'll go with that.

Yeah it was Madara and Opehlia.  You're on point bud.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask: would anyone be willing to take control of Jecht from me? I mean, the only other reason HollowXCross gave me control of him was because he was in a team with Alister and Sayer....

I can take him, my username gives me the qualifications, haha.

Did Hollow drop?  Cuz I really wanted to fight Sephiroth.

I can take over Sephiroth, I used to Role Play with him in another multiverse role play actually.

^I only have one slot though so yeah.

Also, if you're wondering, I am still here.

Also, if you're wondering, I am still here.

Good, I was wondering about that, since Arthur's looking for Nero.

Hmm...maybe Skorzeny should introduce Eria, Slifer, and Obelisk to HIS god.

EarthboundImmortalUru-TF06-JP-VG-NC.png

She might enjoy Eria.

You know, if I had an extra character space, I'd bring in my own Dark Signer. Mostly because, if Arthur is my favorite hero I've created on this site, my Dark Signer would have to be my favorite villain.

Archived