The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wherein both of my characters start waxing philosophical.

Anyway, I think both of my characters are currently having a shared moment with other respective characters of the woes of wars and being warriors. lol If there's a chance between that and Arthuria appearing, you can have your character talk to one of them during that time, Roshi.

So, in order for my big post this Thursday, I'm going to need volunteers who can or were planning to lose characters, to pm me.  Otherwise it will be incomplete, or I'll have to make a HUGE work around, possibly doubling the work load.  xD  I need no more than three, but a minimum of two.  That's all I can say without spoiling too much.  Especially considering I'm more than likely going to have that post lit for g-modding.

I just got here, so I'd rather not lose either of my active characters, and my passive one is...untouchable by literally everyone, and a possible plot device for things happening in the next arc, perhaps even this one, who knows?

By the way, Chris, you posting with Kratos again tonight?

Same question to Shotaro for Ed.

I just got here, so I'd rather not lose either of my active characters, and my passive one is...untouchable by literally everyone, and a possible plot device for things happening in the next arc, perhaps even this one, who knows?

Well, like I said, it doesn't matter who.  But if I could get two volunteers it would help me to really bump the post up.  And again, I can't go into detail unless everyone has already figured it out.  And that would be no fun.  xD

I feel as if the mega post takes place in the new world so I think you should go first MI.

As for the death of characters...I think it's almost the wrong time. I think a lot of us RPers have just made and subsequently gotten approved new characters for this arc. So I would think there be some reluctance to have those characters killed off.

I dunno about that Balias. I was kinda considering having Sarah die in case I need the room for Riley and Azumi. Although I might as well roll them both into one app if I can, as they're both unlikely to be separated from The Jaws of Hell during the course of their return.

Don't quote me on Sarah dying though, 'cause I haven't committed to it yet.

Should I er, should I post first and go along with the "introduction" to the next world, or should I wait for you to post first, Chris?

Go ahead M.I.  I actually need you to post before I do.

I dunno about that Balias. I was kinda considering having Sarah die in case I need the room for Riley and Azumi. Although I might as well roll them both into one app if I can, as they're both unlikely to be separated from The Jaws of Hell during the course of their return.

Don't quote me on Sarah dying though, 'cause I haven't committed to it yet.

DAMN.  FOILED AGAIN.

If no one can afford it, I'll do my best to work with out it.

Darnit Merc, are you deliberately ignoring my posts? *sighs*

Okay, does anyone know if character edits can still be made? Because I was wanting to tweak Blaze's profile with some things to add to his power set and character (no new elements or weapons or what have you, just expanding on what he already has).

Darnit Merc, are you deliberately ignoring my posts? *sighs*

Okay, does anyone know if character edits can still be made? Because I was wanting to tweak Blaze's profile with some things to add to his power set and character (no new elements or weapons or what have you, just expanding on what he already has).

I think that would be reasonable, but I would still confirm it with M.I.

Right, preparing the next arc post now. Then it'll be Chris's megapost (whatever it's about) along with the updated tier list, and then the Arc 3 world banner post.

Edit:

@Satsui: Sorry, didn't notice your post earlier ^_^; yes, editing is allowed.

Hmm, just curious. Is there someone from the CC that have some skills in fixing machineries and stuffs like that?

Also, sorry for not posting and interaccting with other characters. Aside from being busy, I'm still plagued by the lack on idea for interactions. Hopefully, when the arc officially started, this problem could be alleviated.

Once again, sorry

Archived