The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Kirei, Sora is higher up than Sarah.

I noticed, but if Sarah was careful, then she could put up a good fight. Then again, it's like saying Sharpedo can do well in the OU tier even though he's a UU; of course he can, ya just need to know what you're doing and make sure he doesn't get hit by priority attacks (unfortunately, it'll probably include Bullet Punch since he's that frail).

That makes me wonder where Jin is on there o.o Probably in top tier, but still

Either that or in the same place as Sarah, that much I remember. I need to look at Kirei's post again.

EDIT: Yep, right at the top. Think yourself lucky Yosuke ;)

Yeah, true. I was just trying to figure out good match-ups. I know Sarah would be weak against Sephy and Jecht, but that's about it :/

Still, I have no idea who I wanna fight. I could have Sarah and Riley fight against each other because pyromaniacs, but then I'd be fighting against myself which is boring.

I was also thinking Riley could fight Ed because they're both swordsmen, but Ed's already been covered by another Divine. Much to my dismay -_-

Hmm.  I'm starting to wonder how soon I will have to kill off my character.  From what I've read, tiers don't mean sheet if your character is broken.  I guess I should re-balance too.

Brb.

Wtf.  I dunno where to edit without simply cutting Zaraki to a low tier.

@PikMan: Well, Adriel and Mammon would be in the upper-middle tier. Bane, Xeta, and Autumn are all technically in the lower-middle tier, though if you decide to arm Bane with weaponry, he'll get to the upper-middle tier.

@Broken: Uh... alright, alright. Accepted.

@King II: You do realize, right...that it's kinda boring to have rivalries with yourself?

@Kakkon_Wolf: ANY DAY NOW. All I need to do now is prepare the IC thread as well as a certain other something... oh, and there's also still a few apps left I'm waiting for, but if they can't make it in time, then I'll leave the 'Accepting' part for a few days once the IC is done.

By the way, the OOC thread is already at 17 pages and we haven't even started yet. I'm starting to get a little nervous now, even if I'd been hoping for this to happen from the very beginning. I can't back down now.

Tier wise I'd guess Lyon and Darcy would be upper mid tier, Ayame about the middle of the md tier, and Naomi in lower mid tier, though she could be closer to mid when she utilises her dragon form. Darcy has the powerboost from the Dragons Flame after all, and Lyon is a stronger warrior than Ed, not by much but he is, so if Ed's in the upper mid tier than Lyon should be too. If anyone wants to have a matchup against one of my characters then I would be happy to, but I don't feel like looking through the apps for possible candidates right now.

You guys do know thta Big Boing practically smashes you all right? Any heterosexual male is putty between her enormous breasts, while all females will become extremelly self conscious around them..

And that's debatable for some characters.

Schwarz is really an android, and Sheogorath is a mad god. Therefore, it would be improbably that it would affect those two, for example. It's highly impractical to say that it affects all characters. Just pointing out there.

Although, now rereading it, you said only heterosexual males. Since all my characters do not have a defined sexual preference ever stated (then again, two don't have one for obvious reasons), it still is applied that it doesn't affect them.

Now if I were talking about Sanguine instead, he might be in for all kinds of fun party sh*t, motorboating would probably be a party game for him.

You guys do know thta Big Boing practically smashes you all right? Any heterosexual male is putty between her enormous breasts, while all females will become extremelly self conscious around them..

You know Lyon is only faithful to one woman, and Big Boing is certainly not her. Not to mention that Naomi is a Dragon anyway, and thus is unlikely to be affected, Ayame would most likely get pissed off at her and Darcy isn't particularly interested in that sort of thing anyway, and would probably just curse her for a laugh.

Gin's ability will cause him to be more self-conscious than aroused.

Huehuehue.

With all these tiers I have this urge to introduce Accelerator just to see who can defeat him.

I just had this thought of Isamy accidentally scattering Imagine Breaker on her dress while trying to take it.

Well, it would certainly work on Sora, and maybe Arthur. I don't know about MachGaogamon, since he's a digital wolf cyborg thing, although he's just one hot lady away from dumping Arthur. Eria will definitely be envious.

I was also thinking Riley could fight Ed because they're both swordsmen, but Ed's already been covered by another Divine. Much to my dismay -_-

I'm sure there's some way around that. I just want to use Ed for all out war.

Archived