The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

So let's see if I can sort my rivalries out:

Arthur's enemies:

1. Matt Mercer - Totally made up reasons that have yet to even be a thing.

2. Silver Yuja - The Digimon Tamer obviously must face the Pokémon Master.

MachGaogamon's enemies:

1. Matt and Silver - For obvious reasons.

Eria's enemies:

1. Darcy - Because the magical girls obviously have to duke it out.

2. Kozaky - She's going to get back Gagagigo no matter what.

Sora's enemies:

1. Jecht - May be more of a friendly rivalry, depending on Jecht's actions, and Sora will obviously want to save him for Tidus' sake.

2. Sephiroth - Their fight is inevitable.

You won't be able to beat him the first time; you'll have to save first and then enter the space you fight him within. After losing it will be okay because you'll have that save point, you can now defeat Sephiroth, but odds are he'll just disappear if you win in a fight.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's see if I can sort my rivalries out:

Arthur's enemies:

1. Matt Mercer - Totally made up reasons that have yet to even be a thing.

2. Silver Yuja - The Digimon Tamer obviously must face the Pokémon Master.

MachGaogamon's enemies:

1. Matt and Silver - For obvious reasons.

Oh boy, that escalated quickly. Though I didn't think I have a rivalry this quickly especially high-tier enemies (compared to my unown-tier status), then again I shouldn't be too surprised.

As for the tier list, looks like I'm not listed, that must mean I'm like middle-tier or something, thus I can expect to lose most of my battles.

Roxas is right. Those who aren't listed are middle-tier, though that in itself is divided into two - the higher ones like Ed, and the lower ones like Eria. I can't exactly rank Silver since he doesn't run on any specific abilities, but he should be somewhere in between that. Without his Pokemon though, of course, he's even weaker than that Cody guy.

@Eros Thanatos: Well, that's... powerful, but I can't think of any way to limit the Shinigami. But as long as you don't remove the eyepatch and avoid speedblitzing everyone else, it should be alright. Accepted~! ...By the way, your character is also automatically at the top tier.

@BrokenHeart15: Uhm... That's not a joke app, is it?

MACHGAOGAMON VS KENPACHI

TAKE YOUR BETS.

But excuse me, you're telling me that Eria is lower-middle tier?

*nods* She's basically a sea creature-speaking waterbender, and she doesn't even have the enhanced strength, agility, and natural prowess that Aquaman has. Even if this is an older Eria, she's still dependent on her staff.

She's still better than Cody though.

[spoiler=Right, so I may have already stated much of what my planned rivalries are going to be, but let's see if I can expand on that....]

Alexander Abernathy:

Alister Azimuth-Both are lombaxes, both originate from the same universe (even though Alex is an OC), they've also interacted with Ratchet and Clank in some way.  This rivalry may be more of a friendly one, and they may actually team up more often than they'll be fighting against each other.

Sayer-They've had prior history as adversaries: Sayer has been behind most of the problems Alexander's come across during his dimensional travels, such as calling upon "Garlandolf, King of Destruction", brainwashing individuals such as Wolfram Collingwood and Wulf, Lightsworn Beast, etc..

Riley Simmons: Err... musician-based rivalry?

Jeanne:

Darcy- Primarily for the Witch-vs-Witch aspect.

Alister Azimuth:

Alexander Abernathy- (See Alexander)

Sora- Commander-vs-General

Sayer:

Alexander Abernathy- Sayer feels that the lombax has been a constant thorn in his side for quite some time....

Itsu Fudo- Given that she, too, is a dimensional traveler, and that the last time the two were in the same RP, she was opposing the Orichalcos.

Quarinir- ... idunno? :-\  Somehow it just kinda makes sense; the two do have a bit of a superiority complex, even though Sayer hides his pretty well.

... so, what do you guys think...?

I'm sure Adriel and Mammon are closer to top-tier. Not sure about your characters.

I agree. 

I'm not sure about the other two Pikman, but I personally think bane is lower mid. Unless he gets some kind of buffs as the story progresses...  

Wow... this isn't actually started and already we're discussing tiers and who's fighting who. Now let's see here...

Well, we know Sarah has potential to be a top tier threat, but she'd probably be on the low end of the top tier at best I reckon. She's certainly not trumping guys like Jecht or Sephiroth. She might be able to match up decently against Sora though if the two had to fight, but I'm not sure since I don't know Kingdom Hearts too good.

Riley and Ed are definitely in the same tier, probably smack bang in the middle, but maybe medium high. They're both swordsmen after all, and they don't have much to differentiate from each other, except Riley gets stronger under radiation and has a rocket launcher. I'm sure Ed has his own talents to make for an even match, though.

Then there's Lerna who's automatically at the god tier 'cause she can copy every single power in the RP! Even Sephy's Supernova :)

Wow... this isn't actually started and already we're discussing tiers and who's fighting who. Now let's see here...

Well, we know Sarah has potential to be a top tier threat, but she'd probably be on the low end of the top tier at best I reckon. She's certainly not trumping guys like Jecht or Sephiroth. She might be able to match up decently against Sora though if the two had to fight, but I'm not sure since I don't know Kingdom Hearts too good.

Riley and Ed are definitely in the same tier, probably smack bang in the middle, but maybe medium high. They're both swordsmen after all, and they don't have much to differentiate from each other, except Riley gets stronger under radiation and has a rocket launcher. I'm sure Ed has his own talents to make for an even match, though.

Then there's Lerna who's automatically at the god tier 'cause she can copy every single power in the RP! Even Sephy's Supernova :)

Supernova clash, Kill EVERYTHING?

How does her copying abilities work? Does she have to see it?

Archived