The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Any Counter Corps who tries to be a lone wolf will be immediately paired up with Emiya, because loners are troublesome.

@Spectre Sonic: ...You know, if Nero isn't a Counter Guardian, then why is he still alive? o-o Spacial distortions don't exactly account for revival.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirei, the image on the OP is busted.

I know that already, I've known since yesterday. Apparently, Imageshack screwed up and a lot of people ended up losing their images. I'll reupload the pic from another site soon.

I went with Tinypic instead~

Oh, and I counted all the apps while I was at it. Apparently, there's a whooping 53 applications in total. And 22 participants. I don't doubt that the first IC page will be flooded.

Pathway to Origin shall start in less than five hours now.

Are the remaining alliances just gonna be worked out once the IC thread starts?

Sounds like it.

I went with Tinypic instead~

Oh, and I counted all the apps while I was at it. Apparently, there's a whooping 53 applications in total. And 22 participants. I don't doubt that the first IC page will be flooded.

Pathway to Origin shall start in less than five hours now.

Sweet Jegus, we're going to fill up at least the first two pages before everyone gets a chance to post.

Ah yes, I've posted.

Is it alright if I update Gin's app with just one (set of) ability(ies)? Basically the ability to permanently mimic eye-based abilities. As in, once he mimicks it, he keeps it in his movepool forever, although the attack and its side-effects are all active, not passive.

And maybe a few of his own, like a cockatrice's or Medusa's petrification.

Any Counter Corps who tries to be a lone wolf will be immediately paired up with Emiya, because loners are troublesome.

@Spectre Sonic: ...You know, if Nero isn't a Counter Guardian, then why is he still alive? o-o Spacial distortions don't exactly account for revival.

Well I didn't say he wasn't a Guardian. I was wondering where you got that idea from before xD

But since you explained it before, really didn't need to say anything further LOL

...Wait. Um, Admiral, there shouldn't be either a bar or a barkeeper in Unlimited Blade Works. It's, like, empty. Field of swords. And other projections that Emiya just happened to conveniently place for everyone else... okay, so there might be a bar placed at Sarah's convenience, but there shouldn't normally be a barkeeper, and uhm... This is hard to explain.

...Wait. Um, Admiral, there shouldn't be either a bar or a barkeeper in Unlimited Blade Works. It's, like, empty. Field of swords. And other projections that Emiya just happened to conveniently place for everyone else... okay, so there might be a bar placed at Sarah's convenience, but there shouldn't normally be a barkeeper, and uhm... This is hard to explain.

...can't we say the barkeeper's also there at Sarah's convenience and leave it at that?

...where else was I meant to have a bar? -_-

I'm just saying that the only people inside UBW are the Counter Corps~ it's not exactly a world or realm per se. Think of it like Emiya's inner dream. Yeah. We're all in Emiya's inner dream, and when we see him in there, that's just a projection of him inside his own inner dream. There's no civilization. No population. Just the Corps, near-perfect imitations of things from their lives, and swords. Lots of swords.

To simplify, Unlimited Blade Works looks like this.

And um, I'm afraid you'll have to edit there ._. sorry?

...It could just be a convenient illusion or automaton, though. If you wanna keep the post and go in that direction instead, that's fine.

Archived