The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think he's necessary Roxas! xD

Because he and Nero will kick ass. And having two Keyblade wielders could be very beneficial to Isamy.

Though Matt has another rival in the Divine...Ferruccio Scevola "The Inventor".

Prepare to get your traitorous butt handed to you by the modern day assassin of the Order!! B]

Just wait, my pettiness will lead me to having Arthur double-cross him. And MachGaogamon silently facepalms as Arthur costs them an ally, but at the same time is happy for Matt for having one less enemy to deal with.

epicSTRIFE, is there a reason "Zero Kiryu" is listed as the username for Feruccio, but not your other characters?

Oh...and I found Counter Corps Theme...and why this one? BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT!!

[spoiler=Theme]

If I felt like it, I would give Eria a ridiculous weapon.

Any word on whether we're close to starting?

I'd say sometime within the next eight hours.

Anyone else in the Counter Corps or Divine feel kinda...left out...of all of this alliance-making?

Or is it just me?

*Raises hand*

I mean, Alex and Itsu could have a shared camaraderie as dimensional travelers, but beyond that, Jeanne's attitude could put others at a distance, and Sayer is... well, Sayer.

Really not entirely certain of Alister, outside of a potential Friendly Enemy/Enemy Mine situation with Alexander....

Judai and Melvin are on the Divine side, so I can't have Eria work with them, even Arthur wouldn't work with Melvin unless Arthur gets to have some fun, Eria and Sora will help Maverick just because they're on the same side, and Eria is bound to have a rivalry with Itsu just because of their opposing elements, although it will be friendly, since Itsu could potentially remind Eria of Hiita.

I feel for you because I don't know how my characters will fit (when it comes to alliances and rivals, that is).

Just do what I did with Arthur. Is there are character from a series you hate? Is there are a character from a series that is usually considered to rival the series your character is from? If you answered "Yes" to both of these questions, your character is destined to murder them.

However, if there's another character who shares a source material with your character, it can go either way. If they're on different sides, then they could be rivals. If they're on the same side, they can be allies.

@Spectre Sonic: Eh... Well, since everyone agrees with it, I'll just make it the official Counter Corps theme ^_^;

By the way, don't get worried about your characters just yet, guys. We still don't know how this RP's going to turn out, so just wait for the IC thread to come out first and then try to go with the flow. If it's too difficult, minimize your characters if you want. And Roxas is right, this will start in less than eight hours.

Anyone else in the Counter Corps or Divine feel kinda...left out...of all of this alliance-making?

Or is it just me?

I'm more concerned about who Riley's gonna fight at this stage. I'll worry about alliances later.

Speaking of alliances, I wonder if I could have two guys technically working together, but that are infiltrating both HQs at once.

Where's Kirei at? I need to ask him if he'll allow it.

EDIT: Good in ya Kirei, you ninja'd me <_<

Anyway, can I have two allies infiltrate both HQs?

Speaking of alliances, I wonder if I could have two guys technically working together, but that are infiltrating both HQs at once.

Where's Kirei at? I need to ask him if he'll allow it.

EDIT: Good in ya Kirei, you ninja'd me <_<

Anyway, can I have two allies infiltrate both HQs?

Depends on what you mean by infiltration. If you mean sneak in and observe, then no, that's impossible. To get into UBW, you'd need to somehow get Emiya say his entire 'I am the bone of my sword' chant without realizing it, and hiding from Isamy would quite obviously be impossible as well.

If you mean pose as a spy, well, that'd be a little difficult too. Interdimensional timetravel has become mostly impossible, and only Isamy and Emiya are able to harmlessly transition between worlds now. Honestly, the only way you could be a spy is if you met Isamy first, arranged a plot before staying behind in your world, and then getting picked up by Emiya afterwards. Since you're asking this out loud as well, I wouldn't be surprised if just about every evil-sensing character rooted you out as a spy. Even then, it'd be difficult to report back what with the Divine trying to kill you and all.

In other words, it's really really hard.

So I imagine that the characters will split into groups. Seeing as how there are 20+ peoples in the CC alone, how many per group? I know Autumn is going to be chums with Adriel, but what other teams are there gonna be? Anyone else want in on the Characters-Whose-Names-Start-With-The-Letter-A Club?

So I imagine that the characters will split into groups. Seeing as how there are 20+ peoples in the CC alone, how many per group? I know Autumn is going to be chums with Adriel, but what other teams are there gonna be? Anyone else want in on the Characters-Whose-Names-Start-With-The-Letter-A Club?

Alexander: Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll pass for the time being. ^__^;

Depends on what you mean by infiltration. If you mean sneak in and observe, then no, that's impossible. To get into UBW, you'd need to somehow get Emiya say his entire 'I am the bone of my sword' chant without realizing it, and hiding from Isamy would quite obviously be impossible as well.

If you mean pose as a spy, well, that'd be a little difficult too. Interdimensional timetravel has become mostly impossible, and only Isamy and Emiya are able to harmlessly transition between worlds now. Honestly, the only way you could be a spy is if you met Isamy first, arranged a plot before staying behind in your world, and then getting picked up by Emiya afterwards. Since you're asking this out loud as well, I wouldn't be surprised if just about every evil-sensing character rooted you out as a spy. Even then, it'd be difficult to report back what with the Divine trying to kill you and all.

In other words, it's really really hard.

So basically the two of them would need to hold their own even if they got comprised. Right.

I'll either PM or Skype you after I thought this through. I said enough out in the open :/

Or is it just me?

No, not really. Kiotso Senju is naturally cold and not very accepting, hence why he lived on Pluto by himself for his entire life and was utterly disgusted by the human race. A race of people he deemed even colder than himself.

And Matthew, well, Matthew is a kind of half-demon who has always been out for himself.

Sooooo if we're forming groups..... Who want's to be in Jin's group and who wants Cody bringing theirs down? :D

Kiotso and Matthew will probably just kill him if they believe him to be a folly in their group dynamic.

By the by, this is a post so that everyone knows I'm still lurking in the shadows.

Or is it just me?

Me.  :(

*Raises hand*

I mean, Alex and Itsu could have a shared camaraderie as dimensional travelers, but beyond that, Jeanne's attitude could put others at a distance, and Sayer is... well, Sayer.

Really not entirely certain of Alister, outside of a potential Friendly Enemy/Enemy Mine situation with Alexander....

This for me too, except Kenpachi.  I have no idea who Kenny would work well with.  Who's another ruthless Counter Corp buddy that doesn't give a damn and only wants to fight?  :D

Updated Itsu's profile with her seven enchanted weapons.

Melvin will most likely work alone, and go after anyone Yu-Gi-Oh!...or just anyone...While Judai might prefer someone who is civil and more peaceful.

Itsu and Foster will be teaming up, and will take along anyone who can round out what amounts to, in D&D terms, a Cleric and a Ranger.

Sooooo if we're forming groups..... Who want's to be in Jin's group and who wants Cody bringing theirs down? :D

I imagine Ayame and Naomi would willingly work with Jin. I'm not sure who Lyon might work with though, aside from maybe Ed thanks to their history and similar powers. Though, since their powers are similar, it might be better if they work apart from each-other. Darcy would probably prefer to work alone as well, or try and enslave some of the other Divine as her thralls.

Which side is Jin on again?

Jin's in Counter .3.

I imagine Ayame and Naomi would willingly work with Jin. I'm not sure who Lyon might work with though, aside from maybe Ed thanks to their history and similar powers. Though, since their powers are similar, it might be better if they work apart from each-other.

Good point. I didn't think of that .3.

Archived