The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, layer four is practically just molten rock, correct?

So can pretty much only the people who can get around that one way or another can get past?

I feel like I forgot something, but I'm not sure what it was.

That's right. Any characters who aren't capable of withstanding such intense gravity and heat, while simultaneously fighting off someone incredibly powerful (Sykes), probably shouldn't go that far down. It'd be a better idea to join the Inch of Will if that's the case.

And yes, the adamantium layer only covers the core, but the adamantium layer is directly covered by lava.

I'll see if I can make a post later.

So if it's just pretty much an ocean of molten rock, then what are you supposed to do? Swim through it?

Or is it more like before, but the rock is just melting?

And would it be possible to let others do the work and then enter or something?

I think the goal is to to touch the very center and be transported somewhere else. The only thing is that there is a shinigami and his...minions are there to stop us.

Butlerok should be able to go toe-to-toe with Sykes, but I'm just curious as to how that one shinigami can keep two armies of characters from making it towards the center.

That's right. Any characters who aren't capable of withstanding such intense gravity and heat, while simultaneously fighting off someone incredibly powerful (Sykes), probably shouldn't go that far down. It'd be a better idea to join the Inch of Will if that's the case.

And yes, the adamantium layer only covers the core, but the adamantium layer is directly covered by lava.

I'll see if I can make a post later.

Also, anyone under Sykes' tier should be feeling his Overwhelming Pressence. Even inside the Inch of Will, when it gets close enough.

I think the goal is to to touch the very center and be transported somewhere else. The only thing is that there is a shinigami and his...minions are there to stop us.

Butlerok should be able to go toe-to-toe with Sykes, but I'm just curious as to how that one shinigami can keep two armies of characters from making it towards the center.

How could he? Butlerok should be exhausted, as so should Radamynthas(?) and Dorian. They just expelled a bunch of their energy to break the layer of Adamantium in the first place. Also, Hades shouldn't be as strong as a god in his false body or whatever the heck he has going on. Not to mention your group has been moving and fighting and dancing(exaggeration) this entire Arc where as Sykes has barely done a thing. Basically, your whole team is just a tired mess right now.

I think it's stall Isamy, kill the rest of us.

Kinda sorta maybe. His entire objective is to not let anyway pass through, he branded it an unrealistic expectation, however.

Also, anyone under Sykes' tier should be feeling his Overwhelming Pressence. Even inside the Inch of Will, when it gets close enough.

How could he? Butlerok should be exhausted, as so should Radamynthas(?) and Dorian. They just expelled a bunch of their energy to break the layer of Adamantium in the first place. Also, Hades shouldn't be as strong as a god in his false body or whatever the heck he has going on. Not to mention your group has been moving and fighting and dancing(exaggeration) this entire Arc where as Sykes has barely done a thing. Basically, your whole team is just a tired mess right now.

Kinda sorta maybe. His entire objective is to not let anyway pass through, he branded it an unrealistic expectation, however.

Hades got through the entire other layers by himself the others did nothing. Butlerok especially didn't do anything of any importance since he landed on the planet. Second the adamantium layer was mostly destroyed by Dorian and Radamanthys. Butlerok funneled their power and threw in a screech alpha which is akin to regular kido. Third Team Dorian has been active this arc (relatively), but ever since the fight with Radamanthys and Kratos; Team Dorian has done nothing but relax and walk around so they've gotten plenty of time to recharge. 

In addition to that Butlerok has not tapped ANY of tricks yet. Between Kenpachi's power, Bankai, Final Fantasy magic, Unleashing Madness, etc. So yeah Butlerok should be able to go toe-to-toe with Sykes. 

Long story short Team Dorian is anything but a tired mess. 

Hades got through the entire other layers by himself the others did nothing. Butlerok especially didn't do anything of any importance since he landed on the planet. Second the adamantium layer was mostly destroyed by Dorian and Radamanthys. Butlerok funneled their power and threw in a screech alpha which is akin to regular kido. Third Team Dorian has been active this arc (relatively), but ever since the fight with Radamanthys and Kratos; Team Dorian has done nothing but relax and walk around so they've gotten plenty of time to recharge. 

In addition to that Butlerok has not tapped ANY of tricks yet. Between Kenpachi's power, Bankai, Final Fantasy magic, Unleashing Madness, etc. So yeah Butlerok should be able to go toe-to-toe with Sykes. 

Long story short Team Dorian is anything but a tired mess. 

Be that as it may, if any character was placed as someone strong enough to possibly kill all but Isamy and Arthuria, you shouldn't expect to be able to solo said character.

However, Bailas, saying the adamantium layer is mostly destroyed without expecting backlash is stupid.

If what you're saying is true, that most of the layer is gone, you've gone too far. If you're saying the truth, then you're just another RJ (Renegade Joker) and you've crossed the line.

Not trying to be an ass, but there are consequences to being OP against the rules.

If I'm wrong about this, you can correct me. Then, just forget I said anything.

However, Bailas, saying the adamantium layer is mostly destroyed without expecting backlash is stupid.

If what you're saying is true, that most of the layer is gone, you've gone too far. If you're saying the truth, then you're just another RJ (Renegade Joker) and you've crossed the line.

Not trying to be an ass, but there are consequences to being OP against the rules.

If I'm wrong about this, you can correct me. Then, just forget I said anything.

Where are you getting mostly destroyed? It's a hole big enough for five people to jump down. That's like a meter wide at most. 

And since we're on that Team Dorian just applied pressure to a point Isamy already damaged. What are you talking about?

Where are you getting mostly destroyed? It's a hole big enough for five people to jump down. That's like a meter wide at most. 

And since we're on that Team Dorian just applied pressure to a point Isamy already damaged. What are you talking about?

This is correct. Isamy already weakened that overall area before Team Dorian broke through it. Don't worry, Roshi, I'm keeping a careful eye on Bailas's activities, so if he does cross the line, I'll stop him. No way I'll ever let another Renegade Joker run around.

And just to confirm tiers and powers and stuff, I'd say that Sykes is stronger than Butlerok, but Butlerok is incredibly powerful as well.

If you're okay with it, Preds is now Chris' character and I'm out.

*nods* Chris already said that. Sorry to see you go, Mugen, but the RP has been getting a little slow right now. It'll speed up again soon once we reach the boss fight, just like it did with Arc 2, but I understand you can't really wait for that to happen. Bye!

Made a short post responding to Sykes (who, if anyone's curious, is a miniboss), just so I can get the plot to advance. Speaking of which, is there anything I should know that's holding the rest of you guys back? Is there anyone waiting on anyone else? (I know I'm waiting on Admiral with Arthuria/Jecht >.>) I'd like to get everything moving along if that's possible, and you know, I'm hoping that we'll be able to begin the Arc 3 Boss Battle as soon as we reach Page 54.

I've already decided on who the boss is, so now I just need to wait for you guys to catch up. Hurry, hurry, hurry up~

Oh, and anyone who's still on the surface of the Sphere Forest will be incinerated by the start of Page 53. So get down there. Like, right now.

One more thing, has anyone died over the course of Arc 3? RP characters, NPCs, anyone?

Made a short post responding to Sykes (who, if anyone's curious, is a miniboss), just so I can get the plot to advance. Speaking of which, is there anything I should know that's holding the rest of you guys back? Is there anyone waiting on anyone else? (I know I'm waiting on Admiral with Arthuria/Jecht >.>) I'd like to get everything moving along if that's possible, and you know, I'm hoping that we'll be able to begin the Arc 3 Boss Battle as soon as we reach Page 54.

I've already decided on who the boss is, so now I just need to wait for you guys to catch up. Hurry, hurry, hurry up~

Oh, and anyone who's still on the surface of the Sphere Forest will be incinerated by the start of Page 53. So get down there. Like, right now.

One more thing, has anyone died over the course of Arc 3? RP characters, NPCs, anyone?

One more casualty incoming.  But I have to wait for the IoW to make it to the Xansvita fight.

Archived