The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright I just have two posts left to read to get caught up, but I got a bone to pick with you Sonic.

Mephala tapped your character on the shoulder and asked to join him. You have ignored a lady, and more importantly a Daedric Prince. You will suffer. 

Eria made Woodborg Inpachi go berserk. Well, at least he's not targeting Eria at the moment.

Added a bit for Arthur in my latest post. The way I see it, this meeting with Kozaky is one of the more important turning points for the story I have planned for my characters.

If Jecht goes after Sora, MachGaogamon will try and get him to calm down. Of course, that depends on whether or not Jecht cares what MachGaogamon has to say.

Okay, well I had to revise my post several times, but I got something out there.

I believe I mentioned that Cody was good with machine's in his bio, so I feel like what he did to Woodborg Inpachi is somewhat justified. Was gonna have him hotwire it and take control at first, but I feel like that'd be going too far .3. Even if I did wanna see Kozaky get all pissed off.

Yeah I was wondering about that xD But it helps show Cody's strategic side, so I'm a little grateful you didn't think of it .3.

Well, there's also the fact that if they used a platform, creatures in the river could still attack them. Eria was trying to freeze the river in the hopes of also getting whatever might be there.

Well, there's also the fact that if they used a platform, creatures in the river could still attack them. Eria was trying to freeze the river in the hopes of also getting whatever might be there.

True, but at this point I think it's safer and faster to just go with the platform and defend as the cross. 

A little warning Yosuke. If Richard finds Cody after he finishes what he's doing, do exactly what he says. I'll PM you an explanation later.

SCREW YOU! I DO WHAT I WANT! *flutters away with butterfly wings*

Okay, now I wanna try this: I'd like Alexander to be able to use Red Dragon Archfiend in the same manner that Bayonetta and Jeanne use their respective Demoness (i.e., being able to assist Alex in battle by throwing in punches/claw swipes during combos without being fully summoned into the same plane).  Anyone for or against?

Speaking of Jeanne, I've no idea what to do with her. @_@

Leaping into the air, the Jecht deliver a swift drop kick to the robots torso, barely missing the kid’s head.

“Alright, halftimes over, kiddies… SO WHAT DO YA SAY WE GET ON WITH THE SHOW?!” With that, Jecht launched forward with monstrous speed, intent on blitzing all three of his opponents at once.

............. Well funk ._.

Archived