The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP MI POSTED!! D:

I have to conserve my posts, since my decisions force everyone else to change or rewrite their decisions. So it's best for me to make a post after everyone else has posted. Think of it as a circle. Everyone else -> me -> everyone else -> me, and so on. That way, I don't end up accidentally tripping a few people who're still preparing their own posts.

I have to conserve my posts, since my decisions force everyone else to change or rewrite their decisions. So it's best for me to make a post after everyone else has posted. Think of it as a circle. Everyone else -> me -> everyone else -> me, and so on. That way, I don't end up accidentally tripping a few people who're still preparing their own posts.

That's understandable, but you didn't have to take so funking long! Have you even seen that gap?! D:

Srsly though, a bit more consistency would've been appreciated, rather than refusing to post until you think everyone's ready for an advance in the plot.

And when the Inpachi is finally destroyed, Kozaky will completely lose it and try to kill Arthur. Think this through Roxas. Who do you want to keep alive more? Arthur or Cody? Gonna have to make a choice...

;) I kid of course...sort of 

And when the Inpachi is finally destroyed, Kozaky will completely lose it and try to kill Arthur. Think this through Roxas. Who do you want to keep alive more? Arthur or Cody? Gonna have to make a choice...

;) I kid of course...sort of 

You clever douche .3. Well played. Very well played.

Well I found someone for Sheibra to play with while she waits for Sarah. TFF Judaihime is free to help Sheibra out if she wants to, though then again Sheibra is self-healing so...

Is her attack all directed at Richard?  There was a lot of generalization that confused me, so I wasn't sure if she was attacking Kenpachi or Richard.

Um, didn't know he was being talked to...sorry ^^;

One sec

Understandable, lots to sift through. It actually happened awhile back, and I asked about it here, but I guess it got lost in the sea of posts. Guys we are too active for our own good. Don't worry about it if you can't fix it. Mephala will assume that you didn't hear her and then continue to stalk...I mean follow...you.

Archived