The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gods damn me. I knew I was going to forget changing it, but did nothing to prevent it. The CC is the correct option, mostly because of my character's personality, but if that Team is more populated than Divine, I do not mind to change sides. It will only cost me a few tweaks on his Biography and one or two more things.

Also, although that is certainly a bummer, sure, I do not mind waiting some time. But it would be nice knowing how long it will take to start Act 2, so I can plan some things accordingly.

Gods damn me. I knew I was going to forget changing it, but did nothing to prevent it. The CC is the correct option, mostly because of my character's personality, but if that Team is more populated than Divine, I do not mind to change sides. It will only cost me a few tweaks on his Biography and one or two more things. Also, although that is certainly a bummer, sure, I do not mind waiting some time. But it would be nice knowing how long it will take to start Act 2, so I can plan some things accordingly.

Personally, I love your character's design.  He reminds me a bit of Byakuya and I would love if they could work together.  However, if you do end up on the side of the Divine, a fight between gentlemen would be superb.

It would be an honor to duel you, if such is necessary. Tea breaks in the middle of the battle, words of courtesy and small chat before it starts, and many, many "How'd you do". A dream made true

About the design, I find a bit rushed, as it involved remembering certain aspects of my character, while adding and changing a few. Still, I believe it is satisfactory.

Eros, how could you? Having Bane get into a fight so soon and not inviting Sayer to join in?

Look, you've made Sayer cry.[/bLATANTLIE]

If I drag him in will that work?  My Bane doesn't play well with others though.  Plus idk who Sayer is, so excuse my ignorance.

BTW Yachiru adores animals so Eria might have more issues on her hand.

If I drag him in will that work?  My Bane doesn't play well with others though.  Plus idk who Sayer is, so excuse my ignorance.

That's quite alright. Sayer doesn't really "play nice", either. That said, he wouldn't like being treated like a rag doll by Bane, so I'm just gonna have Sayer walk in on the fight and interrupt it.

That's quite alright. Sayer doesn't really "play nice", either. That said, he wouldn't like being treated like a rag doll by Bane, so I'm just gonna have Sayer walk in on the fight and interrupt it.

funk it.  I'm gonna make this one of my most comical fights possible.

Nice map btw Kirei, It really shows the effort you put into your RP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thanks, Hollow~ :D

I'll be posting soon. Oh, and once everyone has reached and explored the castle, the first arc's climax should begin. PLOT TWISTS! Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun.

Archived