The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Decibel, going to make some clarifications for you if it will help your next post.

1. Arthur shot a bolt towards the Renegade Joker. There's nothing special about Arthur's crossbow or the ammunition, so the Renegade Joker could easily avoid this attack or crush it.

2. MachGaogamon only has the spear in his hand. The Renegade Joker can easily make the spear fly back on its track, since MachGaogamon only intends to throw the spear, but he hasn't thrown it yet. I figured that if he did throw it now, that would be godmodding, so you can make MachGaogamon fail in his attack.

The Deflection would turn away a simple non-enhanced projectile such as a bolt. Even as a child of Apollo (I think), the bolt flies true and better, but otherwise, without any more enhancements, it would instantly reverse direction. So if Arthur is not careful, it will fly back towards him from the exact spot he shot the bolt at. Also, as for MachGaogamon, the Renegade doesn't really know about him. He would block attacks and such, but an auditory attack could briefly stun him (1-2 seconds) before he realizes what happened and block out that frequency of auditory screaming. It probably won't be enough to attack him hard enough to injure him seriously, but enough to temporarily disable him so they could make a quick get away if needed as the Joker readjusts to the scenario.

Also, I call it a "spear" of sorts as it is in a long lance like shape, sharply narrowing at the end, thickening out in the main body. However, it is not really solid or anything. If this makes it easier to imagine, the Renegade is just collectively holding the millions of shards together in a general shape of a spear (Inwards gravity manipulation in a line of sorts through the core of the spear, thus if it is split or broken apart, then the gravity will suck the pieces back in as long as they aren't too far apart.). Thus, the pieces are just pretty much more like a shotgun-esque shot, except instead of being in a wide spread, it is focused in one direction, just at a much larger scale. Sort of like a water cannon. It blasts water, but the water isn't a solid beam, more of a bunch of separated particles just together in the shape of one. So grabbing it might be a bit weird. Just saying. I hope I'm not going too overboard with this power level stuff.

Kiotso flew his dragon toward Melvin, but then suddenly veered off course and had the Sandwraiths following them to attack Melvin.

That's a bit mean of you Rev, considering Azumi already blew off the sandwyrm's head with one of her Mech's auxiliry cannons AND it's bullets are also flying towards Melvin because it's really a giant shotgun...

Now TheFinalFan has to worry about two attackers. Something tells me he's not gonna be happy, but then again, it's his own fault for not responding earlier <_<

That's a bit mean of you Rev, considering Azumi already blew off the sandwyrm's head with one of her Mech's auxiliry cannons AND it's bullets are also flying towards Melvin because it's really a giant shotgun...

Now TheFinalFan has to worry about two attackers. Something tells me he's not gonna be happy, but then again, it's his own fault for not responding earlier <_<

He should be insane and powerful enough to come up with a reasonable and balanced defense.

Well, by choosing not to return to the Divine, Melvin is effectively a traitor and thus should've seen this coming.

Exactly.

The object is no longer in the collapsed pyramid, correct? Kiotso is assuming that Melvin wouldn't destroy the pyramid while the object was within, mostly because he doesn't know Melvin is insane.

ANSWERS!?

• Supernatural

Since we're talking about a Digimon Tamers monster, I don't think that there's anything special with the D-Reaper or any of its servants. It's just a program - or something similar to a virus - taking form inside the real world. Normally it wouldn't be so destructive, but after self-evolving its code within a digital Earth replica for years, it became capable of materializing into the material world the same way Digimon do.

In other words, as far as I know anyway, it's just a virus gone haywire, and the Chaos is nothing more than the 'execution' of a function through a substance. It's like taking water, and putting "+Poison" into its code.

I could be wrong though, depending on how the user wants to treat their character as. It's only that personally, I don't think that Jerii is a supernatural creature. It's just a virus copy of a self-evolving virus given form.

Actually, the D-Reaper is an antivirus system. Based on its original perimeters it was supposed to delete excess data, and when the Digital World expanded beyond that perimeter, it went to work. Problem is, when the Reaper mutated too far, it used Jeri as a basis of judgement; and since she was terminally depressed, the Reaper concluded all Human & Digital life to be worthless. Basically, the Reaper is just an incredibly zealous & racist antivirus system

Alright, I need something for Alister Azimuth to do (he was last seen in the vicinity of J7, although he could also be in any one of the spaces surrounding that other than the K-Row)

Make way to the pyramid; as far as your character knows it is still in tact and no one is even fighting yet. Less of course he has power sensing or something of the like for him to track people.

I need something for Sephy to do :/

Sephiroth is assumed to be always acting; even when he's not on-screen everyone can't help but think 'what is Sephiroth doing?' So trust me, even you not doing anything with Sephiroth is effectively doing something with Sephiroth.

However, I do believe he desired a Keyblade at one point or another in his career, just saying.

Archived