The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, getting back to college has kind of thrown things off for me. Sorry, I'm going to need someone else to take over the status updates for me.

I'll do my best to uphold the great quality and effort that master Roxas has put into the legendary status updates.  ARIGATO, TAICHOU!  *salute*

Just realized that Beginning was referring to Emiya xD alright then, I'll post, but it's really Admiral's job to carry on the plot for now.

Oh and Admiral, Melvin already arrived at the pyramid. Not that he knows what's going on, since as far as the Divine are concerned, he's a traitor.

The sandstorm should spawn powerful Sandwraiths to combat whoever dare approach its mighty flow! Or it can just be a sandstorm...whatever...

EDIT: Every slash from their claws can feel as though you've taken a full gust from the center of the storm; easily blowing people away who can't react fast enough. None shall escape.

Yay! Melvin's on his own team!

Also, the pyramid has most likely received a LOT of damage to its structural integrity from having a sandworm crawl up it.

...What happens if the artifact breaks?

Um, FinalFan. FinalFan. The pyramid's already received tons of damage (technically in ruins at this point, so you're just destroying whatever remains of it), and LERNA made off with the artifact at the very beginning of the arc. I feel sorry for the pyramid. It itself wasn't anything special, but you meanies still had to pulverize it into the ground... *sniff sniff*

Actually Kirei, I gave the pyramid plenty of opportunity to remain standing when Lerna summoned herself inside. It's your own fault for saying it collapsed :P

But anyway, since this is gonna be a massive post I'm making, don't be surprised if I can't get it up tonight. Or tomorrow. Or ever.

@TFF: Nope. It ain't over til' Lerna does battle, and she hasn't even shown herself yet.

Archived