Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

YOU ARE A GOD.

Why thank you......why?

And actually I tried reading Friendship is Dragons......but I seriously could never really get into it......

aside from that...none....though for a while I read Ask Princess Molestia, and Ask Sexy AJ

......what? o3o

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was over at Turtle's house yesterday- YEP. HAD A FEELING SAIKANO WOULD POST THE SEASON 4 SPOILER VIDEO.
Literally, this is me, over that hero one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHuBqerfyec
Like, literally it's so absolutely amazing.

Though, with regards to Luna becoming Nightmare Moon again- That could, potentially, lead to shenanigans with the IDW stories being canon O,o

Also, real fast, since everyone is mentioning comics n' junk: http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-330419485
It's a neat story.

I've had high hopes for it since the beginning, and people I know who have actually watched it say it was better than they expected. And considering my nature of being easily entertained and not picky has led me to enjoy such things as Sonic '06 and Superman 64, so there's no doubt I'll enjoy it.

Well, just got finished downloading it.

I check out it by skipping to random parts. Seems to be in 1080i, and no errors in it.

I'll watch it soon. Ish. I'll watch it before november 23rd.

Why November 23rd?

SEASON 4 CONFIRMED TO AIR ON NOV/23/13

Link to article for proof?

Some vocal fans in latin america are crying "Censorship!" because the Flim Flam brothers episode translated cider as "jugo de manzana" (apple juice). I just laugh, because what is shown in the episode is closer to apple juice than what we call sidra (cider) in latin america.

I still wish the series was in a channel different from Discovery Kids.

Some vocal fans in latin america are crying "Censorship!" because the Flim Flam brothers episode translated cider as "jugo de manzana" (apple juice). I just laugh, because what is shown in the episode is closer to apple juice than what we call sidra (cider) in latin america.

I still wish the series was in a channel different from Discovery Kids.

Another layer of confusion to this: At least in Sweden, we have low-alcohol cider (~0,5-2%), which makes me find that complaint slightly ridiculous.

Archived