Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason why I don't wanna watch the movie is because it doesn't look interesting to me, I might watch it sometime, but so far I'm not planning on it. I probably will watch it once I'm done watching other things that I'd rather watch.

I think this is my favorite song from the movie, it's been stuck in my head all day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXU_XMGJ9g&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGfSUuEqVPwllVvdhHKgw-w

And it seems Spike still really wants a mustache:

tumblr_mq3oliqRfQ1rt2g34o1_400.gif

Also, it's a good thing that world's Twilight lived in another part of the city and didn't go to Canterlot High, otherwise things could've gotten even more awkward.

But one wonders what happened to that world's Sunset Shimmer. In the principal's office, we see 3 portraits of Sunset Shimmer as fall formal princess, and she's going for it a fourth time. As high school lasts only three years, we can assume that world's Sunset started high school before the equestrian one, and already graduated. It's better thinking that than thinking she killed and replaced her.

Well, the other Sunset Shimmer could be anywhere in that world, and if the human population in that world is anything like our, chances are she never went to Canterlot HS (like the other Twilight). And the thing is, the equine Sunset Shimmer had probably already escaped to the human world before Twilight even started her apprenticeship.

And high school lasts four years. If there were 3 previous pictures, they must've been for her Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years, making her a Senior in Equestria Girls.

Though

[spoiler=spoiler]since she did try to kill the Humane6 with a giant fireball (granted she was an evil demon thing by that point), the idea of her possibly killing off the other Sunset Shimmer isn't entirely out of the question. Still not probable, but you never know.[/spoiler]

Well, the other characters had personalities similar to their equestrian counterparts, so Sunset probably was a total witch. And killing off bad guys is Ok. The writers already declared Sombra to be dead for real, killed by sparkling vampires ponies and a pampered pink pretty pony princess. Oh, and also, if it's just backstory, having dead characters is more acceptable. Like how no one dies in the pokemon anime, but you see widows and orphans.

Dr. Hooves is the name copyrighted by Hasbro, if I remember correctly, because "Dr. Whooves" was rejected. He only appears prominently as Time Turner in the cards. Official merch has been released with all 3 names. Just like Bon Bon's name is Sweetie Drops yet appears an Bon Bon second party merch.

Hm. Fair point, I forgot about Sombra.

Still, it's pretty ridiculous, huh? Sombra didn't ACTUALLY kill anyone, but he was killed. Nightmare Moon wanted to kill EVERYONE, but she was just banished to the moon.

Eh. She wanted to make it so the moon was up forever. Thus, ending all plant life. And seeing how everyone in the show seems to be vegetarian, that would end all life.

Then again, they could always find a way around it. Start eating meat. Start growing farms indoors using lights. (I think could work.)

Ponies don't have the teeth or the stomach for meat. That's just not how herbivores function, really. And I don't think they could grow plants with fake sunlight either. That, and the writers HAVE outright said that her plans would've ended all life on the planet eventually. She probably didn't MEAN to commit genocide, but it would've happened.

And, unless I'm mistaken, it seems like the changelings feeding off of love would eventually kill the victim (it certainly didn't look healthy for Shining Armor), meaning Discord is the only major antagonist who wasn't going to kill everyone.

Also, after mulling it over I've decided I do in fact like Equestria Girls more than the Canterlot Wedding. Also, I thought I remembered seeing human Rainbow Dash do the why wub woo face, but after combing through the movie I can't find the scene for the life of me, so maybe I just missaw it.

EDIT: Hm, it seems "Major League Pong Gods" got taken down by Hasbro. It was only a matter of time, really, but I'm glad I didn't procrastinate on downloading it.

Damn, I should have downloaded it while I had the chance xD
Though, I shouldn't really worry. They are only doing this until they actually show it on TV.

Anyway, I don't mean to seem useless here for a second, but I want to do a slight image dump, only cuz' RWBY is all the rage.
[spoiler=And here we go]
bb1.png
bc3.png
ca4.jpg
df9.png
2d5.png[/spoiler]
And then just a quick 1-off, only because it made me smile:
665.jpg

With regards to that Twilight QWOP thing posted a few pages ago:
34a.gif

702.gif

180px-Character_large_sheldon.jpg

Also, not to seem any more unintentionally irrelevant:
[spoiler=TFA Shockwave looks incredible, ponified]
985.png[/spoiler]

Anyway...
July is almost over, so it's only really a few days left before Hasbro stops being paranoid over the movie.
At least, we hope. Then we can go back to watching it because we feel like it.
Also, has anyone ever tried putting Equestria Girls up on DailyMotion?

With regards to that Twilight QWOP thing posted a few pages ago:
34a.gif
180px-Character_large_sheldon.jpg

Also, not to seem any more unintentionally irrelevant:
[spoiler=TFA Shockwave looks incredible, ponified]
985.png[/spoiler]

Anyway...
July is almost over, so it's only really a few days left before Hasbro stops being paranoid over the movie.
At least, we hope. Then we can go back to watching it because we feel like it.
Also, has anyone ever tried putting Equestria Girls up on DailyMotion?

It would probably be really show. (I totally wouldn't know by watching p o r n on it)

What happened to the YouTube I linked? Did it get removed already?

Major League Pong Gods? Yeah.

And yes, Hasbro loves its easter eggs. They've had multiple Wilhelm Screams, dressed Doctor Whooves in a pear suit, made the Mysterious Mare Do Well poster look like the Batman: The Animated Series logo, and many other things. Them putting Gangnam Style in the dance was definitely on purpose, though what Sweetie Belle was doing is just a normal dance move, so that was a more of a coincidence.

Archived