Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It kind of coincides with a previous measurement made using the average size of an apple.

Supposing human Fluttershy is not exceptionally tall like filly Fluttershy, we could say an average sized mare like Fluttershy is of around the heigh of some of the smaller pony races. Real world ponies don't have the sexual dimorphism ponies present, but male ponies still would be the size of most miniature horses.

Thanks Dude.

This place is definitely smaller then I left it. I hear the old club got moved into games?

What did you guys do!?! lol

Oh, well, you see --

Don't get them started on that. They'll rant for ages if you let them.

DAMN STRAIGHT I WILL.

Basicly:

We got moved to Games due to us, quote:

"Not talking about the topic the club is meant to be talking about, and seemingly spamming."

98% of us, excluding the cold-hearted Issun, thought this was unjust, and requested to be moved back into Clubs.

The mods said no.

About a year and half-ish later(?), the mods agreed on terms with Shadow for us to make a new thread, and lock the old one. Now we have a better system, and other improvements.

Isn't that the name of some background pony?

So is that a yes or a no? I joke bro, judging by your sig it's quite obvious that Buwaro is your favorite pony.

Don't get them started on that. They'll rant for ages if you let them.

Oh snap, time for us to get our helmets on and hide behind our pillow forts, there's gonna be a pile of rants comin our way, though I don't understand why it really matters, as long as there's a thread that I can post in, then that's all I care about scratch that, out I'd probably be just like "oh well" if something to this thread, I'm not saying that I don't care about this thread, it just wouldn't be a big deal to me if something happened.

So is that a yes or a no? I joke bro, judging by your sig it's quite obvious that Buwaro is your favorite pony.

Oh snap, time for us to get our helmets on and hide behind our pillow forts, there's gonna be a pile of rants comin our way, though I don't understand why it really matters, as long as there's a thread that I can post in, then that's all I care about scratch that, out I'd probably be just like "oh well" if something to this thread, I'm not saying that I don't care about this thread, it just wouldn't be a big deal to me if something happened.

YAY A SD FAN!

Eh, so its not that bad right?

YAY A SD FAN!

Buwaro is best demon

Eh, so its not that bad right?

True, we'll save the pillow forts for some other time, when the rants get worse. Oh wait, you talking about the webcomic or the rants?

Archived