Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

Really? Why do you think it's so famous? Because it was used in a few famous movies? There's TONS of uses of it in different movies, shows, and games.

Quinton Tarantino and Peter Jackson use it in almost every film they make, it's been in one the Ben Ten movies, Red Dead Redemption uses it as the death sound effect. Hell, the NAME "Wilhelm Scream" doesn't even come from any of the sources you listed!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fandom doesn't need a reason to shoehorn ponies into everything.

They do it for the same reason why anyone does anything: For the lulz

Anyway....
Wilhelm Scream is an in-joke among film/movies/etc, and not so much an MLP-specific thing.
Also, as far as the movie goes- I know they are showing it on TV in just a few days, but has anyone really seen any specific time for it?
At least, not that I can remember.
Mostly just asking out of curiosity.

As for TF2-
I'm pretty sure only a Dash version of that model exists, as I've never really seen any others.

Well, you can Google when does a pony become a horse.

I mean, I'm sure Granny Apple is still pony-like, due to her being the same size.

Maybe they're all shetland ponies.

Also, I saw an image that compared the size of the ponies to the humans.

I STILL NEED TO WATCH IT.

I also got ALL the comics. Of cource, having a hard time reading them, as they need to be read in a application that I just got. So I'm sure I'll figure things out. I think I got all the comics. I got 9. Is that all of them?

I forget, has the term 'horse' ever been actually used in the show itself? Like, to describe someone, exactly?
I mean , for the most part, the cast and characters are only really referred to as ponies to make the series more in-line with the title AND because it makes it sound cuter.

Archived