Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

I forget, has the term 'horse' ever been actually used in the show itself? Like, to describe someone, exactly?
I mean , for the most part, the cast and characters are only really referred to as ponies to make the series more in-line with the title AND because it makes it sound cuter.

They also use normal horse terms, stallion, filly, foal, mare...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Regarding Equestria Girls...]It's only just now occurred to me how bad Sunset Shimmer's army would actually be. They probably have about 1000 students at Canterlot High based on American high school sizes, and she could turn all of them into demons. This is assuming she didn't brainwash any of the faculty, as well. And if she did, what would be especially bad is if, when Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna went to Equestria, they had the same powers as their Princess counterparts.

Just something to think about.[/spoiler]

Principal Celestia and Vice-Luna would revert to pony form over in Equestria, and would basically cause a paradox due to both parallel versions of them existing in the same universe.
In fact, so would a lot of the students at Canterlot high.
I mean, assuming that mirror works that way.

Twilight and Spike didn't cause a paradox by existing in that universe, even though there was already a Twilight and Spike there.

Pinkie Pie: "Oooh! I thought you didn't look familiar. Though, now that I'm really lookin' at you... Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city, has a pet dog named Spike that looks just like that one?"

As I said earlier, that world's Twilight just didn't go to Canterlot High.

po·ny  

/ˈpōnē/

Noun

A horse of a small breed.

Verb

Pay (money).

Synonyms

nag

====

horse  plural of horse
Noun
A solid-hoofed plant-eating domesticated mammal (Equus caballus) with a flowing mane and tail, used for riding, racing, and to carry and...

Verb
Provide (a person or vehicle) with a horse or horses.

Synonyms
steed - cavalry - equine - knight

I already explained Mario Castañeda, the man who has voiced Goku in latin america since he turned adult, and still does, including the upcoming dub of the Battle of the Gods movie, has a daughter, who works in voice acting too. Guess who is voiced by her.

el_supersaiyajin_y_su_hija_princesa_by_g

Mr. Castañeda's son also works in dubbing, but nothing interesting for me.

Look, guys, Goku obveiously goes 'Super Sayain Magic' in that episode, and uses his Elements of Kamehameha to defeat [insert badguy here]

Twilight and Spike didn't cause a paradox by existing in that universe, even though there was already a Twilight and Spike there.

Pinkie Pie: "Oooh! I thought you didn't look familiar. Though, now that I'm really lookin' at you... Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city, has a pet dog named Spike that looks just like that one?"

As I said earlier, that world's Twilight just didn't go to Canterlot High.

Oh, right, now I remember how paradoxes go.
It slipped my mind, but the crucial factor to it is: They can never meet/touch. If they do, it wipes out all history/everything.

Archived