Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

Did you write it?

Oh God no . . .

I believe I stated that a while ago I began doing reviews for MLP fanfiction since most of them were a lot better than the run of the mill fan fictions you have come to mind. This just happened to be one of them.

But, again, nah the only thing on FiMFiction that is "mine" in the sense I wrote it was a single write in chapter for someone's story were you made suggestions for who Derpy could/would go on a date with. Being the shameless shipper I am and on a spur of the moment thought I wrote one short story out and sent it.

Beyond that the only other thing, which isn't published nor finished in any shape or form, is the side-story-spin-off of what my OC, Key Ring, is doing during "The Bridge: A Godzilla X MLP Crossover" is doing when the story isn't focused on him.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw the on the tube. It's certainly interesting to know that the Changelings came from an evil acorn that wanted to play god.

Actually it could be interpreted as either:

A.) The changlings came from some kind of mosquito that bit Starswirl then became the Changlings

Or

B.) Everything in that "origin story" was a lie since Chrysalis said herself, paraphrasing mind you, "Nah, I was born this way."

I honestly prefer Option B because it just makes her much more fun to me. Like Maleficent. No reason behind the evil- just is.

The only problem I have with Chrysalis' issue is that she and the other Changlings, assuming the other Changlings though, have been around for 1000 years as well. I mean . . . COME ON!!! Though props to Spike's joke about "that year [being] a crazy one." Also that she, Chrysalis, escapes.

Sombra's backstory still felt cheap though.

Eh, it was as close to any other fan theory as the other so I'm not so disappointed. To be honest I'm much more disappointed in the Tirek one and, to a lesser degree, NIghtmare Moon.

I'm just ore vaguely curious about the relationship between Tirek's father and his mother. I mean, that's kinda a weird pairing to have there.

Eh, for me not really. I mean I'm certain there are interspecies relationships in MLP canon already. So Tirek's mother and father aren't that big of an issue or mystery for me.

No, it's the breeding that interests me. I mean, she's a flying monster monkey, he's a centaur, how that works is beyond me. Though I am fairly certain Tirek and his brother are step-brothers. In fact I think Tirek's father might've been shipped off by his father to be king of the land or something.

No, it's the breeding that interests me. I mean, she's a flying monster monkey, he's a centaur, how that works is beyond me. Though I am fairly certain Tirek and his brother are step-brothers. In fact I think Tirek's father might've been shipped off by his father to be king of the land or something.

Considering we have the perfect example of how insane Equestrian genetics work in the Cake Twins . . . I don't question it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived