The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Sora paid no mind as Ed was killed by the rest of Kiotso's previous attack, as it was Kiotso's current attacks that demanded his attention. When the ice stalagmite had appeared in the ground, Sora let go, dropping his enemy to the sand, but it gave Kiotso the opportunity to strike with his ice blade, but Sora caught the blade in his hand. Kiotso was surprised, but only for a moment. "I believe you'll find that you can't block against the swing of a blade as easily as I can." The edge of the blade began to sprout spikes, piercing through Sora's flesh. Sora looked at his hand for a moment, seeing blood dripping from it, but all it did was inspired him to tighten his grip on the ice sword, pushing it back. Kiotso was holding his own, but he took the moment to freeze Sora's feet. Creating a second spiked ice blade, he aimed for Sora's head, but Sora caught it with his free hand.

Dismissing his swords, Kiotso took a step back, commanding the ice around Sora's feet to expand. "Impressive. Before you draw your last breath, I will grant you the pleasure of knowing my name. That woman, LERNA, spoke of me earlier, so I see no reason to hide it from you. I am Kiotso." Holding his hands out, Kiotso's created new ice blades, each of them as tall as him. "But I'm afraid this battle has lasted long enough."

Kiotso charged forward with both of his blades, but he stopped when he saw that Sora was no longer where he used to be sanding. Turning around, he found himself face to face with Sora, staring at the former Keyblade master's golden eyes. Whatever Sora was now, it growled. It was enjoying this battle.

Kingdom Hearts II OST: Sinister Shadows

Kiotso swung his blades, but Sora struck right through them, clawing at Kiotso's chest. However, Kiotso created another layer of ice, protecting him from the damage. As Kiotso maintained his footing, Sora was already behind him, spinning in the air before kicking Kiotso in the back, sending him into the air. Kiotso formed an ice hook in the middle of the air, which he used to stop himself, but Sora was already in the air, looking at Kiotso before punching him in the face, sending him back into the ground. Diving towards, Sora bared his claws, but Kiotso had created an ice platform to save himself, and this time he covered his hands with two drills. However, Sora formed two spheres of darkness in his hands, which collided with the drills, and by pushing on spheres, Sora was able to bounce back into the air, while the spheres exploded, surrounding Kiotso in a dark smoke, but Kiotso cleared away with his icy breath.

"Quite impressive," Kiotso said, brandishing two ice blades. "Tell me, Sora, where was this power earlier?"

Sora appeared again, but as he attempted to strike at Kiotso, his claws hit against an ice wall. Holding his hand against the wall, a dark current spread around the barrier, crushing the ice. Creating an ice staircase, Kiotso was running back, but he didn't keep his eyes off of this dark entity. "So, you won't talk?"

As the ice platform began to crumble around Sora, he began to float in midair, the Anti-Cyclone surrounding him completely. Kiotso protected himself in a small of ice and began to enhance his ice skin. However, for a moment, neither of them did anything. In his mind, Sora could see Roxas, once again dressed in his Organization XIII with his eyes having a similar golden glow, holding a black Keyblade, impaled in Sora's heart. For Kiotso, he could see flames too intense for even him to protect himself from, and his body had suddenly begun to melt, the flames burning away at him until he was little more than a puddle of water.

Kiotso was startled, returning to reality, and laughed. "I'll admit, I was scared for a moment. Somehow I thought you had actually managed to get the better of me. Impressive, for you to give me nightmares about my death." However, he noticed that Sora was not going to attack. He was holding his head in pain, and Kiotso was curious if he too had had a vision. Fortunately, it was enough of a distraction, so with a snap of his fingers, the ice below Sora shattered, covering his feet in shards, and leaving him to fall back down.

As Sora was descending through the air, he could hear a voice calling out to him. "Come on, Sora, don't back down!"

The darkness around Sora's face began to fade away, and Sora stopped himself, pressing his against against the air, as if there was a surface beneath him.

"I see you still got some fight left in you," Kiotso taunted. Holding both of his hands up high, a ball of ice began to form above him, reaching higher and higher as it grew in size, spikes growing from all over it. "But please, this has gotten far too old, far too quickly." Taking a step back, Kiotso pointed down at Sora, and the spiked ball began to follow suit. Sora could see it coming, so he jumped into the air, but with no Keyblade in hand. "Even when faced with certain death, you humans will still chase right after it. You're either very brave or incredibly stupid." The spiked ball was stopped for a moment, no doubt skewering Sora. Kiotso shrugged, walking along his ice platforms and heading to the south.

However, he stopped for a moment, as he heard a rumble back in the direction of the spiked ball. Once again increasing the thickness of his skin, he braced for whatever was coming his way, but he was stunned to see Sora, now dressed in golden armor, and he was wielding not only the Ultima Weapon, but floating besides Sora's left hand was a Keyblade that resembled a living flame.

As Kiotso swung the blade downwards, Sora pierced his Ultima Weapon into it and shot a Firaga spell at Kiotso. Spikes sprouted from the ice blade, but Sora jumped in midair to avoid them, and as he took the Ultima Weapon from the ice blade, cracks formed where the Keyblade once was, but it began to restore itself. Rearing his head back, Kiotso breathed another ice mist, but Sora took both of his Keyblades, and each of their edges began to burn. "I'm the one who's going to save my friends!"

A cross was burnt into Kiotso's chest. Growing infuriated with this boy's refusal to simply die already, a shattered the giant ice blade, and summoned another blizzard, surrounding Sora from all angles with ice. The ice was covering the entirety of the battlefield, and Kiotso was trying to get even higher into air, expanding the ice field. "WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIE."

The ice began to spin like a typhoon, and the middle of it, Kiotso could see that Sora had cast a Magnega spell, and six blades of light had materialized behind him, arrayed like wings. "Because my friends still need me."

"You won't need your friends. Give in to that darkness you were using before. Use that power, and maybe you bring back your friends."

"No. I mean, I'm not going to rewrite the worlds like you Divine want to, but I'm definitely going to bring everyone back."

Kiotso sighed, before his form began to turn crystal white. Sora turned around and saw the real Kiotso stabbing Sora in the chest. The blade extended, pushing Sora farther back, but Sora held up the Ultima Weapon, commanding two of the light blades to cut the ice, freeing him. Using Curaga on himself, the ice structure was forced out of his body, and the wound healed up instantly. The blades formed a ring around Sora, who flew directly towards Kiotso, each blade cutting through a layer of ice until it finally hit his skin. Swinging his Keyblades down, the light blades turned into an arc above Sora, striking Kiotso on the black. Kiotso snarled, turning to strike Sora, but the Keyblade master had taken on last jump, and he was now directly above Kiotso, with the light blades pointing downwards, encircling Sora.

"Let's end this."

"Now that I can agree with!"

Kiotso swung his spiked ice blades, while Sora spun around with his Keyblades. Kiotso struck with the first blade, but that was broken by the Ultima Weapon, and he was cut in the arm that wielded it. Taking his second blade, the same result happened, with the ice blade being destroyed by the Frolic Flame. Kiotso forged more ice blades, this time throwing them at Sora, but Sora used a Reflega spell to repel the ice blades right back at Kiotso, but the ice simply merged with his body, adding more layers to his skin.

"It's a long way down, Sora," Kiotso said as he threw more ice blades.

"I know," Sora said with an oddly happy smile. "I've survived worse."

Kiotso smiled. "You would have made a great Divine."

As the two of them fell into a blizzard Kiotso had created, Sora used Aeroga to keep the ice off of him. "No, I wouldn't have." As Sora could see the desert sands approaching closer and closer, he dived towards Kiotso, bringing his swords above his head. "This is it!" The light blades stabbed at the ground, each one creating a violet circle, all of which were connected by a series of bright blue rings. As Sora slammed Kiotso into the sand, a torrent of sand blasted into the air by the impact of Sora's attacks, while Sora was standing above Kioto, who was lying in the middle of the magic circles. The circles began to glow brighter and brighter until an intense light surrounded both of them, but the light would not hurt Sora, instead tearing through Kiotso. When the light had vanished, Sora's second Keyblade disappeared, but he still had the Ultima Weapon pointed at Kiotso. "Had enough?"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiotso Senju ~D2~

(Snow stops falling)

Kiotso was laying in the aftermath of his own blizzard, which was now slowing down to a small flurry. His breaths coming out slow and uneven as he took in the damage from the last attack Sora had delivered upon him. "Heh, heh, heh, heh." That cold laugh of his, but why now, why at this moment when he was about parish? "Don't you feel it? The coldness in your heart, it's growing..." Kiotso said, pausing to cough. "Don't think just because you've defeated me that you've changed my opinion on Humans; they're creatures of light with a center of pure darkness that is colder than my home world." Kiotso spoke, his words were weak and strained, the grip on Sora's keyblade tightened. "It's ironic...that form of yours, that dark form." He paused again as his eyes closed. "In that form, you were more Human than ever."

Kiotso's words had been enough for Sora and he started bringing down his keyblade for one final swing. "He's already dead you know." Sora heard the words and stopped mid-swing, now noticing that there were no more breaths of frosty air coming from Kiotso's mouth. He turned to see an older gentleman with a faded red cloak, longer hair, and a mid-length beard. The hair wasn't grey, if Sora had to guess, the man was mid-forties. The keyblade slung across his back was decrepit but revealed to Sora who it was. "Nero, I-" Nero turned himself from Sora. "I know you wouldn't have done it, Sora, you're not like him; Humans aren't like him. They're not cold and dark as he says, we will prove that just as we will prove that there is no darkness that light can't vanquish." The older Nero spoke appropriately for his age, he wasn't the same Nero that Sora had first met. "Now, lets leave this place, we have evil to face." Nero said, and started walking towards Sora. "Weren't there others?" Nero asked, looking around the battlefield, it seems he had forgotten some things in his absence.

<!!KIOTSO SENJU IS NOW DECEASED!!>

<!!NERO HAS REJOINED THE PARTY!!>

Matthew Supplex ~Some different dimensional plane or something...~

Eria and Arthur were already standing very close together, Matthew merely had to jump back so he was in the middle touching them both. He shot himself and the group had teleported just behind one of the statues, avoiding damage. "I apologize, I know very little about his abilities other than that you should expect anything. He has more power than you might think." Matthew said, using the power of Hastega to take out his last useable charge and sliding in six more. Matthew walked out from behind the three statues. "Sephiroth and Sin, or Jecht as you know him, were in my world too; very strong and formidable." Matthew stopped walking when he was a good distance away from both the statues and Tsunagi. "I defeated them, and you think you can defeat me?" Matthew said, this piece of information might have come as a shock to Arthur. It was a bluff, of course, the method in which he used to defeat them was not available here; not in this world could he defeat Sephiroth or Jecht now.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Teleport on himself, since he was touching Eria and Arthur at the time, it had also affected them. They moved just behind one of Tsunagi's pillars and out of his eyesight.

MachGaogamon / Flygon / Feraligatr - F5

This woman insisted she was MachGaogamon's friend after helping BlackWarGreymon. What nonsense. MachGaogamon was ready to strike her down as well, but she gave something to BlackWarGreymon before vanishing into the barrier. MachGaogamon realized she'd have to deal with her later. However, BlackWarGreymon threw the pink ball Itsu had given him, giving the Digimon enough time to knock MachGaogamon out. However, within moments, MachGaogamon was standing up again, howling wildly before he saw Jeriii once again. The creature raised her hand, creating a javelin made of pure Chaos, which she threw at MachGaogamon's chest.

Waking up, MachGaogamon realized it was only a nightmare, and he awoke to the sound of Flygon using Screech. Looking at Flygon, he batted at the Pokémon, but the green creature flew away. Feraligatr, trying to knock some sense into him, summoned a waterfall over MachGaogamon, dowsing the Digimon. Grabbing the blue reptile, MachGaogamon lifted him up, beginning to squeeze. That is, until he heard a familiar voice.

"HEY! MACHGAOGAMON!! What's goin' on here? I thought you had more honor than this?"

MachGaogamon looked and saw Jecht calling out to him. "Fancy seeing you here, Jecht. You know, you still owe me for back at the Shadow Realm." He looked next to Jecht, recognizing Sayer. "Heh, so you've made some new friends." He took in the many people surrounding him, laughing. "It seems I'm lucky today!" He noticed Lydia and Sarah, recognizing them from the Counter Corps. "So, who's side are you two on? Are you still with the Counter Corps, or will you side with these accursed Divine?"

Desert Seth - D2

Ed began walking towards the fight when he noticed something black leave the battlefield. He traced its path back to where Kenpachi and Yachiru lay and noticed that Kenpachi was gone. "Ah hell to the no. Yet another thing to add to the things I've got to hunt down and kill." He continued walking to where Sora was fighting and saw the ice man laying on the ground. Sora truly did a number on him. "He put up a good fight. Sad that he had such twisted views on life and Humans. Even more sad, I never even knew his name." Ed took a moment to contemplate the battle. He did learn one thing, not all the Divine would not be as radical as the now dead ice man, but they would definitely be strong. Ed looked up and noticed conversing a much older man, about the same age as Ed, even though Ed looked like he was in his early twenties. One of the perks about being a hybrid. He then saw the weapon on the man's back and immediately knew who he was. "Ah, Nero, good to see you again. Where have you been and why do you look so much older. You're like my age now."

Tsunugai reappeared before Matthew, his hand slowly crushing his windpipe. "The fact that you dare lie to me will make this death of yours slow and painful. You are nothing compared to those arrogant warriors with God complexes. I've seen what they can do first hand. You however, will not live up to the same expectations." The moment Tsunugai released his grip, he was at a safe distance from the"m. But they won't be safe from what's under his sleeve. With only a smirk and a slight chuckle, what appeared to be lightning underneath the three's feet, but then, clouds began to form and a giant, yet very slow, lightning bolt descending where they are.

Matthew Supplex ~Tsunagi's World~

Tsunagi had Matthew by the throat but he didn't even flinch, even when Tsunagi had let him go he felt no pain from his grip. This was because the skin on his throat was blackened by Oni Sukin, Matthew chuckled at his display. "Honestly, a five year old could have gripped better." Matthew said aiming towards himself and firing, any and all magic from Tsunagi would bounce off Matthew now. Arthur was covered by the NulAll spell Matthew had cast on him before, and he was sure Eria could manage; his focus was Tsunagi right now. Matthew fired at the ground, unleashing a devastating tornado at Tsunagi.

[spoiler=Effects]

~Matthew cast Reflect on himself.

~Matthew cast Tornado at Tsungai.

Arthur & Eria - F1 (Tsunugai's Perception)

Arthur was growing tired of the Divine. First there were those two that killed a couple of Silver's Pokémon, then Dorian, and now this guy. Neither Arthur nor Eria were scared by this place the man had called his "perception", but they did notice the giant cloud above them. Eria was beginning to form an ice barrier, but Arthur pushed her out of the way, the lightning striking him.

"Arthur!" Eria cried out.

As the smoke cleared, Arthur dusted off his cloak and drew his blade. "You know, I was really hoping that I could have a nice sword fight with one of you Divine, but if this is how you want it, fine." He considered what he could do against the man. He remembered how he singing to Eria had healed her. Maybe, if he thought differently, he could achieve something different. Unfortunately, he was drawing a blank, so he had to go for something more simple. He looked around for Tsunugai as Matthew created his Tornado, and when he found him, he focused the light from his eyes directly at Tsunugai, hoping to blind him.

Sora - D2

Sora was relieved to see that Ed was okay, but he was surprised that Ed claimed to be as old as Nero looked now. However, he found it more important to tell him about the man he just killed. Killed. It had been so long since Sora was forced to do something so drastic. "His name was Kiotso. He was one of the guys that LERNA talked about. Speaking of which, we have to head to the pyramid. However…" Sora looked around, trying to find Yachiru's head. The very thought of it made him sick, but he cast a sudden Aeroga spell behind him, blowing away a lot of the sand. He picked up Kiotso's lifeless body, carrying it to the the makeshift ditch, where Sora placed Kiotso. He tried to dig the sand even deeper, hoping that the body could be buried deep enough. "He was our enemy, but he at least deserves a proper burial. And so do Yachiru and Kenpachi."

Nero

As the warrior was speaking to him, Nero was greatly racking his brain to find the warrior's name but he could not. "It's good to see you too, but please forgive me, I don't remember your name." Nero admitted, looked away from Ed's eyes as he did so. He saw that Sora was trying to do an honorable thing by burying their enemy. "Quake." Nero uttered, while pointing at the holes Sora was digging, they caved down deeply into the frozen ground at the sound of his voice. "I was damaged when I left the Shadow Realm, the keyblade absorbed me body and soul to save me from the coma I would have been stuck in. However, it exerted itself and became older, as did I." Nero said, and then looked at the handle of his keyblade. "And it seems it had taken me again, only this time, my magical capabilities have been increased to a level I've never thought possible. The only thing I can truly say, is that days pass by like minutes inside the world of a keyblade." Nero explained, not really knowing much about his situation at all.

|_)Okama Queen Ivankov(_|

Iva had considered the notion of aiding Sora in his battle with Kiotso, but he knew that this was Keysword-boy's fight, and he shouldn't intervene until necessary. He was definitely skilled, definitely so. That keysword was an odd weapon, and the might he possessed was much akin to a Devil Fruit, except somehow better. But like it began, the battle was over and Snow-boy was slain.

Seems Keysword-boy and other Keysword-boy were already dealing with the burial, provoking Ivankov to clap politely. "A very impressive fight Keysword-boy, very impressive indeed. But remember, vou must not judge Snow-boy on his views; he was entitled to them. Sad that such a life he lead caused him to believe in such a way, but ve cannot judge him on that alone, not at all. He deserves the burial of a quiet grave, and to rest in peace. Are any of vou candies hurt though?"

|_)The Reaper Jeriii(_|

Things were getting complicated, and with so many witnesses MachGaogamon was starting to look out of character. The Counter Corps could pick up on this. "ADR-10, administer the Chaos Antidote, bring him back to stability and then let him flee. Those two girls he refered to are Counter Corp, send him with them and flee. Then enter silent mode but enable the link, I need to keep an eye on him" she commanded.

Deep within MachGaogamon, the tumor-like ADR-10 once again stuck his needle into Mach's core, but instead of a red liquid, it was a claming blue substance that returned his core to its original colouration.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia & Hellspawn Sarah(_|

The attack had missed, great. Lydia growled as she returned the cuestick to a more defensive role, but, a black smudge int he sky caught her attention. It seemed like one of the other Divine had come, and... and... wha?

Lydia was now back, wait, this was the Negaverse Castle. Back during thta rescue mission. She looked behind her, and sure enough, there was the sagely face of Remi, and Adam in his golden armour. And up ahead, it was Zacharias with that weird paint all over; no, wait, Tuxedo was there too now, had he been there before? Everything seemed completely out of place, and yet, in place. Her fractured thoughts were put in line as her best friend was bathed in black flames, and where he was now was a demon. And he was gone, and, wait, now where she?

It was a dark pit, but, she could hear breathing on the back of her neck. She feared to look around, but she did so, and her face was summarily clawed by Demon!Zacharias; but his face was different, it's face was covered by a cowl that had three eyes. It's wide mouth extended as it reached to bite her head off. "No! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!" she screamed.

Back in reality, Lydia was simply screaming her face off back in reality, and Sarah was growing incredibly uncomfortable. But, that changed as the dark blot started screaming loudly before hurling a larging sweeping crescent right for them. She desperately shook at Lydia, but she was still screaming her face off; provoking the magma golem to grab the screaming magical girl and hurl the both of them to the side, narrowly avoiding the attack that left a large gash in the sand.

Lydia had stopped screaming, but her breathing was deep and shaken. "You alright?" Sarah demanded.

Lydia was still breathing deeply, but, she could find her voice. "I'm... I'm fine, I think. What happened? I was here a moment, but I was in the Neg- err, somewhere else entirely. Then, I was back here, in the sand" she replied uncertainly.

"You didn't go anywhere! You just started screaming your head off after looking up at the guy who just attacked us, and who's ass I'm about to kick" Sarah said as she looked up, but Lydia pulled her down.

"DON'T!" she screamed and looked back into the storm. "Look, I think I know what happened, and what that is. But we have to get out of here, quickly, back into the sandstorm!" she cried.

Using the wind, Lydia pushed herself back up and she reactivated the wind shield to run back into the sandstorm, which Sarah was forced to follow. As they fled into the storm, they missed what Mach shouted out.

They managed to flee to the small corner in E7, and now was the time for truth. Lydia sat down in the hot sand as she stared up at Sarah. "That thing is, and I'm pretty certain about this, is that it's a Kishin. It's a demon of insanity that causes people to grow crazy when near it. But, I don't know what Kishin it is. It's not Asura, he was killed; so who this one is must be a new one I reckon. Just looking at him makes you go nuts; I saw, something I had to re-witness. It was a vision I once saw if I failed to save my friend, I didn't, but it was still horrible" she explained.

Sarah narrowed her eyes, and felt almost glad Lydia had stopped her. There were things in her head that should never come to surface. "Then how do you beat a demon of insanity if it makes you crazy being near it? Well, you get the occassional vision, but his madness is stronger the closer you are too it. But, I'm not sure if it was just Asura, but he was beaten by courage. He didn't understand it, and it drove him crazy until he snuffed it by being punched with a fistful of it. He died by being punched with courage? Yeah, it's weird. How do you know that? You seem to know a fair few people from other multiverses, do you travel across them or something? Well, no, kinda. It's complicated as far as my world is concerned, and I don't really want to go into detail right now. What we should do is regroup and come up with a way to beat this Kishin."

Lyon, D2

As the boxes exploded in on them, Lyon reacted quickly, reversing his blade and stabbing it into the ground, kneeling as he did. Around him, the ice turned to water and started to rise up, before collapsing down, leaving the storm of shards to rip into his body. He could only look on in horror as the shards of ice ripped his body to shreds, his magic giving off vibes as though the sphere of water he had tried to create was up, though his senses telling him differently. With that niggling doubt about what was happening, the image broke, seeming to vanish to reveal a similar scene, the ice shards still heading towards him, but the water sphere spinning and flowing around him. With no time to ponder on the fate he had just taken, his magic was caught up between keeping the sphere around him going and forming a thin second skin of water also tightly around his body. As the ice shards came, the majority simply got knocked off angle from the moving forces of the water, with a much lower number penetrating the sphere at the right angles to continue to speed directly at him. Once they reached him, the water skin started to react as well, increasing the flow of water to the locations of the ice shards, briefly freezing over to block the shards before melting back into water to be redirected elsewhere. Even with the double layer of defence though, enough of the ice shards reached the water skin to overload it's protective abilities, causing it to fall back to protect only the vital areas after barely a second through the barrage. Once the storm of ice shards ended, the water around Lyon collapsed, revealing a torn and bloodied body, the maid dress now with so many cuts around it that it was barely holding together at all.

After pushing himself back to his feet with the sword, the water from his defence rose up, forming a new set of ice armour over the ruined outfit. That done, and with Lyon in slightly better shape, he managed to slowly walk across to where the group was meeting back up, Nero somehow having managed to age several years, and a lady Lyon didn't recognise coming over to talk to them as well. "Kiotso, a fitting name for such a powerful enemy." Waving his left hand, his right still holding onto his sword since the sheath had disappeared at the same time as his armour, the water in the intermediate area flowed around to surround the ditch, freezing over the body in an ice coffin, the translucent nature of the ice allowing him to still be seen. A second wave engraved the name into the tomb, before Lyon used his sword to carve some runes into the base of the ice. With the runes carved, Lyon focussed his magic on the runes to empower them, settling the same magic over the tomb as covered the blade of Lyon's ice sword. Those runes, now that they were active, would keep the ice they were carved upon frozen and solid despite the harsh heat that was likely to reappear soon as Kiotso's blizzard was slowly disappearing.

The Desert Seth F5

It seemed like back had somehow arrived. Jecht, Sayer, and Alister were all arriving on the scene and with that there was nothing more fun in outnumbering the enemy Dorian theorized. He looked around to notice the girls escape into the sandstorm. Clever enemies those were. There was something deadly about knowing when to retreat. Now the current problem seemed to be the blue dog digimon that he was sure was dead but clearly not. Dorian raised his eyebrow as he heard the beast words and realized that something was...off. Then again he had no idea of what happened while he was away so he readied his ring to simply attempt to blow the beast into nothingness. As his ring began to glow Butler grabbed the hand and pushed it down. Dorian a tad confused at this point seeing as that annoying shriek from before was definitely powerful, but it looked as if Butler just didn't want Dorian to expend any energy.

The Kishin Butler slowly walked towards MGG and raised his sword again PIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! With a mighty screech once again Ragnarok started to shake the footing everyone was standing on. Butler lunged straight at MGG ready to cut him in half. In addition to that assault if he could even hear over this noise BWG was coming from behind. DAEMON DESTROYER!! A massive thrust was coming at the back of the blue digimons head hoping to put him out of his misery.

Tsunugai was impressed, but also not at the same time. "Hm, I admit I did not expect much from you all. But nonetheless, you are all mearly fools who have yet to see what I am capable of. Your enhancements will only delay the inevitable." Tsunugai then pushed his hand forward, unleashing a wave of light towards the 2 (Arthur and Matthew). But when the wave comes in contact with them, they won't feel a thing. Instead, they will in fact only see themselves trapped in an impenetrable dome for a small amount of time, leaving him to see what Eria has to offer. "If you value your life, then fight with everything you have, and I will give you an honorable death." Tsunugai then prepared a stance, sword only, and waited for what she would do.

Meanwhile, within the same perception, the very same unrecognizable presence that encountered Butler previously in Isamy's vault had entered the realm. Immediately, he saw the battle between Tsunugai and Eria commence. Being patient, he merely watched to see the outcome. But then he became reminded of if the same situation happened to him. I wonder what would happen if "she" turned on me? I can only imagine the powers we'd both be releasing in such a clash. Of course, considering his situation at the moment, nothing is impossible. But if Tsunugai does what he believes that will be done, intervention will be at hand.

Desert Seth - D2

Ed smiled at Nero's embarrassment from forgetting his name. "It's alright. The name's Ed. As for Kiotso's name, ice seeps from every syllable of that name." Ed saw Sora looking for Yachiru's head, which made his heart drop. He hung his head and walked towards her remains. He wrapped her head in the read cloak Emiya gave him. Ed couldn't bear to look at her face. On his way back to the mini burial session, he noticed the creature that Yachiru was crying about the very last time he saw her alive. He lugged it over his shoulder and trudged onwards. The portion Kiotso was buried in was frozen thanks to Lyon, then enchanted. Ed gently placed Yachiru's cloth wrapped down in the ditch along with the creature. "I promised Yachiru to give this creature a proper burial. Lyon, could you freeze and enchant these two?" Ed turned towards Sora. "As for Kenpachi's body, it's not here. Some black ball took it and went towards the pyramid. Yet another reason to head there."

Ed then someone slow clapping and congratulating Sora on his fight, as well as noting on Kiotso's views. The person was an unusual looking woman who asked if anyone was hurt and called them candies. "I died a little while ago, but I'm perfectly fine now. Thanks for offering. What's your name by the way?"

Matthew Supplex ~Tsunagi's Imagination~

As Matthew's Reflect spell was still in effect, Tsunagi only succeeded in encasing himself in one of his impenetrable domes. Matthew walked over to Arthur and hit his dome with an average punch. "Yes, just as I thought, this is a barrier. Entertain the guy for just a little bit Eria, I'll figure out a way to get Arthur out of his captive state." Matthew said to Eria, suspecting that Tsunagi could simply lower the barrier he placed on himself without lowering Arthur's as well. Matthew poked the barrier several times with average pokes. "Hm, I wonder if Arthur would get shocked if I just shot a Thundaga at the damn thing." Matthew pondered as he rubbed his chin.

Jeanne (w/Lucario)/Desert Seth, F1

Seemingly succeeding at his "scan", Lucario gave a short, jubilant growl.

"You've found them, then?" Jeanne replied hopefully.  "Well, where are they?"

"Luc!  Lucario, car... Lucario...."

""Here, but not here"?" Jeanne mused to herself.  "Hmm... sounds familiar.  I wonder...."  Jeanne tapped the temple of her head a few times with her finger as she contemplated the best way to approach this problem.  "We Umbra Witches are capable of traveling between the "real" plane and the realm of Purgatorio... wonder if I can do the same with... ...."  A snap of her fingers signaled that Jeanne had found a possible solution.  "Lucario, right?  Hold onto my hand, and keep a firm sense of their location.  We're going to do this together."

Lucario gave an affirming nod as he placed his paw into Jeanne's hand, then continued to sense the Aura of their teammates.  Meanwhile, Jeanne, attempting to sync with Lucario's abilities, drew a circular glyph in the air before them.  "Alright, Lucario," Jeanne said as the glyph stabilized, "watch your first step!"  With that, the two of them made a "leap of faith" as they ran straight toward the glyph, going straight through and coming out on the other side, where they found themselves on a separate "layer" of the Desert Seth. 

"So, I was right," Jeanne said, taking note of the unusually red skies above this otherwise mirror image of the Desert before turning her attention to the action taking place in front of her.  "Arthur! Eria! Some... other guy whose name I've momentarily forgotten!"

Arthur & Eria - F1 (Tsunugai's Perception)

Arthur sighed. Once again, he was trapped inside a barrier, but this time it wasn't for his own protection. However, Matthew seemed to be making an effort to get him out, although he joked about using Thundaga. "Electrocuting me isn't going to work, Matthew. Just use that fancy gun of yours to get me out." He looked at Eria, since their opponent seemed to be wanting for fight her, and Arthur prayed for her safety.

Eria waved her hands, and a dozen ice spikes formed in front of her. "Who are you? Why are you fighting for the Divine?" Not waiting for an answer, Eria fired the ice spikes, sending them in different directions so that hopefully at least one of them would hit him. It was then Jeanne and some canine creature had arrived. "Jeanne! Matthew is working on helping Arthur, so you and your new friend can help me beat this guy!"

MachGaogamon / Flygon / Feraligatr - F5

MachGaogamon winced as the Chaos tumor was changing him back to how he used to be, his eyes losing their red glow. After that, Ragnarok's screech made MachGaogamon get down on his knees, holding his ears to block out the sound. As Butler and BlackWarGreymon's attacks heading towards him, however, Feraligatr jumped in and summoned a waterfall, pushing MachGaogamon up into the air, enough to Butler's attack miss, but BlackWarGreymon's attack hit MachGaogamon in the back, knocking him to the ground. MachGaogamon looked up at Flygon and Feraligatr. "You two run. I'll hold them off."

Flygon and Feraligatr looked at each other and shook their heads. Flygon readied a Dragon Claw, flying directly towards BlackWarGreymon and striking at him. Feraligatr called forth another waterfall, using Shadow Claw and Ice Punch, while MachGaogamon was attacking with two Winning Knuckles. BlackWarGreymon was surrounded on all sides by MachGaogamon and the two Pokémon.

Sora - D2

Sora raised an eyebrow at Nero's explanation behind his sudden aging, and he was surprised at the arrival of someone else, who addressed the group as "candies". Ed said that Kenpachi's body was by the pyramid, and that they needed to hurry, at which point Sora nodded. "I'll see if I can get us there faster." Casting an Aeroga spell around Nero, Ed, Lyon, Ivankov, and himself, Sora tossed his Keyblade into the air, and when it landed back down, it had taken the form of a giant, golden hoverboard, with wings on each side. "Get on, Sora said." Sora stood at the front of the hoverboard, which was large enough for everyone else to stand on. Once everyone else had gotten on, the hoverboard would fly right into the sandstorm, and while the Aeroga spell would keep the sand off of them, the force of the sandstorm was enough to push them slightly off course.

Ending location: G2

The Desert Seth F5

DAEMON DESTROYER!!!, OSEBO POUNCE!! Screech Alpha! 

Pitiful fulls attacking BlackWarGreymon when he surely wasn't alone. Though it was a stretch for Doriand he still felt the need to help out. Two energy leopards attacked and bit down on the shadow claw and Ice punch. The crescent blast of energy of dark energy and madness was sent directly to intercept the Flygon. And Finally, BWG met MGG's Winning Knuckles with two of his own thrusting attacks causing a massive power clash. Though BWG wasn't too afraid. He was a mega and his opponent was at best an ultimate. In all honesty he probably could have dealt with all of those attacks by himself. But it was good that he didn't have two. Dorian stepped in the way of the blue dinosaur looking creature ready to do combat with it. But once again he was pulled to the side by Butlerok. The massive Kishin creature tilted his head and looked at both of the pokemon. He shot them a look, literally meaning he hit them with a wave of his madness. If everything was correct these two creatures should have been filled with the fear of ages and driven insane.

Back at the other fight BWG simply looked at his digimon opponent. Well I see you've regained some form of your senses. I would not celebrate. You still needed the help of those two smaller creatures to delude yourself into winning. I'm sorry. It seems that there are some battles that you just can't win. You should be honored a fellow digimon is going to teach you this lesson. BlackWarGreymon jumped at the massive Blue Wolf creature and began spinning making a Great Tornado and attacking MGG.

Tsunugai sigher in annoyance. One thing after another. The redirected barrier shattered immediately before the shards were aimed towards Jeanne and Lucario, reforming the same barrier to prevent any other interference. "I have told you once, and I shall tell you again..." The ice shards shattered in midair into nothing. "There is a light within the center of the dark heart of mine. I've lived a life full of darkness. And I have been granted this power of the pure-hearted to undo the darkness of my past and destroy the reasoning behind my tragedy." Once again, lightning came down on Eria, and she will have to be as agile as possible to avoid it. Especially since Tsunugai calls down one after another.

Matthew Supplex

"And there he goes again, come on, you see it too don't you? Someone who was granted light yet fighting for the dark, ridiculous." Matthew said to Arthur, and then heard Arthur talking about his fancy gun and removing the barrier. "Hm..." Matthew thought for a moment and then undid the revolving mechanism of his weapon. He poured the four still useable charges into his hand, pocketed them, and reloaded six more. He spun the mechanism back into place and then pointed at the barrier; the shot rang out through the dimension loudly and at first glance did nothing. Suddenly, the barrier started fade, then more and more until it finally disappeared completely. He turned to Jeanne's barrier and fired another ringing shot, doing the same thing to her barrier as well.

[spoiler=Effects]

~Matthew cast Dispell twice to bring down Tsunagi's barriers.

Old Man Nero

"Brilliant, Sora, brilliant." Nero said and hopped onto the key-board with ease but not quite as well as Sora had. "It might come as a shock, but this was the only thing I could theorize about how I possibly could have become older and more powerful within the ways of magic. Though I can't actually confirm I was inside the Redemption Keyblade, there isn't any other explanation I could conclude." Nero stated to Sora, explaining that even he himself had no  absolute answer for his disappearance.

"WILL YOU QUIT THAT INCESSANT NONSENSE, RAGNAROK!!!"

Sayer's voice took on an almost demonic reverb as he suddenly shouted at Butlerok, his voice actually reaching a volume that surpassed anything that even Jecht could muster.  The bandages covering his eyes were now beginning to saturate with a small amount of blood, some of which had started to trickle down his face.  "How dare you... forcing me to relive that... THAT... my own personal HELL...!"

Alister Azimuth, meanwhile, had been suddenly rendered unconscious, having been overwhelmed by his own dark memories and "perceived fate that will befall him".  Jecht, however, was taking the moment of madness quite well, at least compared to his two teammates.  "Sayer," Jecht said as he draped the lombax over his shoulder, "I'm gonna take Alister into the barrier--"

"DO WHAT YOU WANT, I CARE NOT!" Sayer continued to roar.

(Current positions: Sayer, F5/Jecht and Alister, Inside LERNA's barrier)

Isamy's Castle

"Ugh. What was up with that interview?" Isamy muttered to herself, walking out from a room as she reentered the familiar corridors of her castle.

Even though she remembered it in full detail, it was difficult to make sense of the events that just happened. She talked about tsundereness, Arcs, and things like that to an unknown man. Or was it a man? It was hard to be sure, considering she wasn't actually given a description of his appearance to go by. Perhaps it was one of those random spacetime things that her father mentioned in his notes. He said that things like this happened every now and then, and that they should be ignored, for 'pursuing events outside of the fourth wall shall always prove to be meaningless'. What was that even supposed to mean anyway?

With a sigh, Isamy looked around for her servant, and once spotting his familiar armored figure, called out to him. "Viligance, report! What's going in that desert place?"

Although he was only an automated suit of armor, she could sense an aura of worry coming from him as he turned around, a dark orb in his hands. There were bright lights dancing about within it, but apart from that, she had no idea what it was supposed to do or mean.

"Lady Maximus, it seems that the distortion is worse than I could have ever imagined." He intoned. Noting the sorcerer's look of confusion, he decided to explain. "Although it takes the form of a spacial distortion, with a wide enough range that its existence has interfered with the space of the Desert Seth, it is in actual fact a living being. Right now, I am attempting to calculate the origin of this peculiar entity and determine its universe of origin using the data your avatars have collected for me."

"O...kay. But isn't that a good thing? If the anomaly's alive, then it can be killed. And if it be killed, then this spacetime anomaly will be erased."

The knight shook his head. "You do not understand. The anomalies are irrelevant. It is the being that we should be concerned about. It has transported itself throughout many dimensions to find the desert, and perhaps it even came across our castle. However, with all the damage you've caused to spacetime in these recent times, there should only be one way of travel. Not with machinery, not with sheer power, not with energy or magic, but with—"

"Conceptual travel...?!"

"That is correct. Applying the concept of 'traveling across worlds', that way bypassing all of spacetime to reach your destination. If a being that causes spacial anomalies is capable of power on a conceptual level, then the Divine- no, everyone who dared enter the desert may very well be dead by now."

A tall, reasonably busty magical girl stood alone on a beach, overlooking the ocean with her weapon of choice, a halberd, being up straight onto the grainy sand with her right arm, which had been covered by a steel grey gauntlet. A shield was strapped onto the left forearm, also covered by a steel grey gauntlet, with a handlebar reaching across the hand. The girl's wavy blue hair was resting along a brown cape she wore, and had descended all the down a good length of her black, thigh-high boots until a northerly breeze had picked up, blowing her hair and cape to the left. Also being blown by the breeze was her red skirt, which was overlaid by a steel grey armoured corset. A sense of regret could be seen in her aquamarine eyes, which gazed at the horizon that was lined by a vast, sparkling ocean and a sunny blue sky.

She had come here to contemplate on what the hell she was thinking by thoughtlessly encouraging Elison to become a Magical Girl, without taking into consideration of what that meant for her. When she became a magical girl, she had made the wish to protect her little sister forever. That was her reason for forging the contract. And even after everything that had happened, even after they'd been shunned by their family and friends when Elison had become pregnant due to a student teacher, even after nearly everyone in Lotus City had been killed, she continued to uphold that wish. She would protect her little sister, help her give birth, and ultimately carve a normal life for her again with the magical powers that she possessed.

That feeling was the only thing that kept her from falling into despair.

This is how the story of Galina Hikari ends. And how the story of one of the greatest monsters known to the multiverse begins.

A few days ago on the eve of Halloween, an event the news called 'Hurricane Hallow' struck. It was actually a super-powerful Witch in the form of a black orb, invisible to ordinary humans, and although she and several other magical girls all worked together to defeat it, they never even came close. They failed hopelessly, everyone else ended up being killed, and the only reason she survived was because she ran away. The leader claimed to have seen an opening in its defense and asked everyone to help penetrate it with her. Perhaps if she joined them too, they would've succeeded and saved everyone.

But there had been something far more important than that. Hanging onto a single thread of life, she crawled across the devastated city and found Elison, covered in debris and wounds. Seeing this, she tried to heal her despite it not being her forte, and later managed to bring her to a hospital before collapsing. Upon making a full recovery due to her healing factor, she went to visit her little sister, who had plenty of wounds. Not only that, but judging by how the nurses acted, they had no idea that the younger girl was two months pregnant. After the two siblings talked, Galina found herself saying stupid things in worry, and now here she was regretting what she said.

When Galina was young, she used to love magical girls. Even now, after reality had crushed her dreams into dust, she still desperately clung onto the ideal of a hero of justice. She still clung onto hope, hoping that there was still hope for the future. Not for her future, but for Elison's future. She had acted selfishly, throwing away the safety of her friends and family all for the sake of her sister. It was all she had left.

Little did she know that that feeling what about to disintegrate before her very eyes.

"Galina," Kyubey called telepathically, getting her attention.

"Kyubey?" Galina turned to her left to see a cute little feline creature with long ears and ruby eyes. Looking at him now, somehow she could no longer believe that he was anything but evil. "What is it?"

"Good news," he began, "Just now, just like you wanted, your little sister became a magical girl!"

crack

"W-... what?"

crack

"What did you just... say?"

crack crack

Though her mind wasn't very clear earlier when in the hospital, she was thinking straight now. Elison was pregnant, and she was still a normal girl. She would heal, she would recover, and the baby would survive. She still had a chance to live a normal life, be a normal mother, and one day look back upon these events with nothing more than a chuckle.

crack crack crack

"Must I clarify? Elison Hikari has made a contract with me and became a magical girl."

crack crack crack cra-

No, that couldn't be. If she became a magical girl, then there would be no future for her. She would have to keep on battling life-threatening Witches, relying upon Grief Seeds for sustenance, all the while risking the welfare of her child. She wouldn't be able to fall in love with a normal guy, she wouldn't be able to grow old and go to university, and she wouldn't even be able to go to school anymore. Everything Galina had sacrificed for her, was it all for naught? Even after hoping over and over again that there would be a solution to this problem, did things have to turn out this way? 

Many minutes passed until Galina realized that she was paralyzed on the spot. Her face was white with shock, and her body had gone numb. There were voices going on inside her head, screaming and shouting and cursing, but she paid them no heed. There was no reason to. The apocalypse had already come, her world destroyed, just like that. Gradually, she could feel a sharp pain tearing into her chest, it felt like a needle attached to a seed. Though she was unable to move, she found her hands moving towards the blackening turquoise Soul Gem attached to her chest, before forcefully pulling it off and throwing it into the sand by Kyubey's feet.

"Galina?"

crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack crack

"...So you were at your limit." These words were stated dryly, the Incubator no longer putting up a facade. "You know, the English language is quite limited. Unlike cattles and calves, f I am to take the word 'witch' as a 'magical woman', then that means that there is no term for a juvenile. Saying 'young witch' or any variation of the sort would imply that she is recently developed. That is why I call you 'magical girls', for you are the juvenile form of the monsters which you've been destroying for so long."

CRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACKRACK

Not paying attention to these meaningless words, stripped herself of her arms and clothing before slowly treading onwards  into the dark, dark ocean. The waters had turned black, as if stained by her despair, and it was threatening to consume her. But she was not afraid. She did not even care about her eventual fate. Galina went in deeper and deeper, splashing into the depths of waters without concern, unaware that she had fainted past the first few steps

crack

"Ignoring me? Very well. All I would like to say before you transform is this; thank you for your contribution to the universe."

SHATTER

When she reached the very surface of the ocean floor, she found a mirror. And, looking into it, she saw the truth of everythingthat there was only despair in this world.

Desert Seth - F5

Suddenly, as more and more people began to gather and battle amongst themselves, seemingly ignoring the true threat that lied within the rubble of the pyramid, a huge pillar of light shot out from that same rubble before 'hitting' the limit of the sky five thousand feet above, where the sun just so happened to be.

The effect was instantaneous. A distortion, wider than everything that had occurred up until that point, spread across the desert skies above them, and it was here that the sandstorms suddenly died out. The winds became calmer. The desert monsters, those that hadn't been enslaved by the Divine, turned docile. The temperature cooled down dramatically. Even the Troys were becoming quieter, though still violent. But most importantly, the sun looked to have been shattered, on a world where day was meant to be eternal. The sky turning dark, it was replaced by thousands and thousands of beautiful stars shining in the night sky, and nothing more.

It wasn't that the sun itself had been destroyed. The Desert Seth was a remnant in spacetime preserving a dimension long since lost, into an image, and all that had happened was that this image had been shattered.

Now by what, that remained to be seen. However, if anyone were to care, a circular gateway had materialized above the ruins of the pyramid, with the symbol of a hydra over an infinity symbol on it. If a Class 1 or higher Entity were to make contact with it, they would automatically enter, though Class 0s would have difficulty without holding hands with a higher-class entity. Within lay another world.

Well, not quite another world, but a pocket dimension. There was no telling how big it could be. There was no telling what else lay beyond. But two thing were for sure; this was where LERNA was waiting, and her world was slowly destroying this one.

Starting from the edges, the infinite sands of the desert slowly began to drain away as they were consumed into a gap in space. It would take five minutes, at most, for the entirety of the Desert Seth to be consumed.

LERNA's Barrier

As soon as you enter, you know there is something inherently wrong with this world. It is filled in complete and utter darkness, but you can see, because your shadow casts out light in front of you. A bizarre twist of physics. It is dangerous to fly above, because there, you will have no shadows to help you see.

There is an ocean of darkness close beneath you, calm and still. You do not fall because you are standing on top of a strange,  turquoise panel floating in the air, made of an alien material that cannot exist in the real world. Many of them are littered on top of the waters, each but a stone's throw away from each other, and it doesn't take much force to move them. However, some are extremely far away, and some look so brittle that they may break. If you fall into the waters, you know instinctively that even though it is calm, you will be consumed by your own despair. Unless you possess no emotions, you will be engulfed whole.

There are horse-shaped stick figures casually prancing about the panels here and there, but as soon as they see you, they transform into human shapes and attack you. These are called Troys.

And far away, but not too far away, a  figure floats above the water. It casts a huge 'shadow' of light upon it and so is visible at all times, but just looking at it brings confusion. With a body that seems to defy the natural order, possessing eight heads - six on its 'arms', one on its tail, and one sprouting out from the main body - it is difficult to tell whether it is an actual monster or a painting. From here, due to the lack of things to compare it to, it is very difficult to estimate its size.

However, if you are intelligent enough, you may realize that this figure is very, very enormous. Possibly as large as a stadium, or even a castle.

You know that that is the Witch of Infinite Possibilities, L E R N A, and she is balancing a pearl-white orb on her tail-head. This orb is undoubtedly the artifact that you are looking for.

Obtain the orb at all costs.

Even if you die.

BOSS BATTLE

5poaoh.jpg

The first being to enter the realm was a certain Itsu Fudo.

LERNA recognized this being, if only ever so slightly. Traces of her were scattered throughout the multiverse, and it seemed that she was connected to it in some form or way. This was most definitely a Class 3 Entity, but as she drew closer and entered the range, the Witch was capable of analyzing her on an existential level. And as it turned out, she wasn't just Class 3. She was a Class 4 unwilling to let go of her humanity and limitations. Because of that, her past was being tangled by more and more paradoxes, slowing her down and causing havoc from within her. How disgusting - but at the same time, convenient.

Allowing the sun god to pass, none of the Troys reacted and thus remained in their horse-like forms. However, now that there was a candidate in their presence, they would not react kindly to any new being who dared enter the realm.

Though she had no way of interacting with the entity at first, she quickly had an idea and sent in the girl she captured from earlier. From beneath the waters emerged a woman with green hair, resembling Wynn the Wind Charmer in many ways. However, when she opened her eyes, they had black sclera. She also lacked any clothing to cover herself.

Then, the possessed girl opened her mouth and spoke in an incredibly deep and loud voice with a German accent as she channeled the voice of the Witch, tearing apart her own vocal cords as she did so;

"GOOD EVENING, ITSU FUDO. HAVE YOU COME TO ACCEPT MY OFFER?"

|_)Okama Queen Ivankov(_|

Ivankov nodded in approval as he wedged his fingers on his arrow shaped chin. "A fine ship keysword-boy, though one not quite fit for vI size. A moment, if vou could" he said as his fingers turned into syringes, which he jabbed into his hips.

As soon as he did, his body shuddered and writhed as it changed. His tordo shrunk slowly, though his chest seemed to protrude more. His waist was carving in like an hour glass as his upper body receded; allowing his legs to become longer and much thinner. His masculine arms flapped for a moment before joining the party in becoming thing and long. Ivankov's monstrous head shrank down too as his lips protruded, provoking him to kiss the air.

After this bizzare transformation finished, a new woman stood before them. The female Ivankov was much more well-rounded than her male persona, and a little bit less ridiculous looking. "Okay, vI am ready my candies" she winked and leapt onto Sora's Keyblade ship.

They took off and approached the sandstorm that whirled around them, until a bright light burst forth from the central pyramid that silenced the storms, and the sun itself. Ivankoc stared up at the millions of stars, and was quite unsettled. "vI do not like this keysword-boy. This sudden change does not bode well for us, especially... !!! LOOK! Over there!" she cried, pointing tot he desert far behind.

It was collapsing quickly, the sand falling into a hopeless oblivion. Ovankov placed a hand on Sora's shoulder and pointed at the now very visible portal. "Faster Keysword-boy! That portal seem our only way out!"

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

Frankram had not done much since he passed Ivankov, though his interest had been in processing the data of the deset. A yellow runic circle was held aloft by his right hand, and he made casual sweeps here and there; but sadly nothing came up. He brushed a slightl bemused hand through his hair, shifting away sand that had settled in it. "Such a strange place this is, it seems to have no real rhyme nor reason as to why it is here; but it simply does. This is a real marvel to the world of mag- !!!"

Frank's monologue was upset by the burst of energy erupting from the centre of the desert: The Pyramid. The storms that had been mocking him slowed down to a halt and vanished, and the sun itself went dark. A terrible omen, but, the worst was yet to come.

Though he could not see, he could feel the desert falling apart around them. If he got caught up in that, it would be all over; game over. "Not now you won't get me!" he cried.

With the storms vanquished, he was free to make a rush for the pyramid, and as of right now he had no choice. His feet pounded the sand as he raced and made a successful diagonal cut into F3.

|_)The Reaper Jeriii(_|

The Reaper was growing moderately frustrated as the situation of her little puppet was growing from bad to worse. If those fools kept up, they would destory her little puppet before the grand plan could be enacted. MachGaogamon was the key to this, and she'd be damned if- !!!

The uplink was severed for a brief moment as a burst of energy from the pyrami disrupted communications. The destruction of the usnlight wasn't a big issue; what WAS the big issue however was the sound of land breaking and crackin. The Reaper shrieked as she saw the sand in the distance simply vanishing, falling into oblivion.

She flexed both pairs of wings and leapt into the sky, gaining a greater view of the desolation that was occuring all around. The entire desert was self-destruction, and it was trying to take everyone with it. For the rarest of occassions the Reaper felt the desperate desire of self-preservation, and happily accepted it. Utilizing her Aerial Ace technique three times, she managed to get ahead of the destruction by making it safely into H6.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia & Hellspawn Sarah(_|

Lydia was staring deeply at her cuestick whilst Sarah was impatiently punching the wall they were hiding behind. The sounds of battle barely rang out across the roar of the storm, that was, until the burst of energy sailed forth, breaking apart the storms whilst shattering the sun and casting all into darkness. Both of the girls were perplexed by this, but reality settled in as their magically attuned senses knew what was happening. "F**K! This world is breaking apart!" Sarah cried.

Lydia pushed herself up as her wind spell dissipated, it wasn't necessary anymore. "It came from the pyramid. Maybe the Kishin did it. Or, something else, like that LERNA chick. God damn it! It's sink of swim Sarah, and we have too face the Kishin to survive" Lydia declared.

Sarah punched her open palm and smiled in a way a child would when being told that they were being given their first gun. "Took you f**king long neough to come round; and all it needed was the world ending. Well come on then, let's not give thta blue wolf all the fun" Sarah said.

The duo rushed around their wall guardian to face off the pyramid ruins in E6; which wasn't going to be the case since there was no a giant portal standing amongst the ruins. "Yeah; I think it's safe to assume this is LERNA, or, whatever her name was. You got a plan for this one? Umm, not really. Best I can think of is go through the portal to face off against the boss. Huh. What? I'm just surprised. At? At the fact that you DO know how to have fun" Sarah answered as they look on to the portal, waiting for a good moment to leap over the void.

Desert Seth - D2→G2

Sora mysteriously created a mode of transportation out of his weapon for them, but not before casting another defensive spell on the whole team and the newcomer Ivankov changed his gender. They flew through the sandstorm which had blown them off course. The sandstorm suddenly disappeared due a light blasting from the pyramid, revealing a beautiful night sky with thousands and thousands of brilliantly shining stars. Ed looked at the sky in awe. Ivankov didn't feel the same way, urging Sora to go faster. An idea popped into his head. "I've got a way for us to get there faster." Ed went to the back of the hoverboard and and stuck his arms out to his sides with his hands facing backwards. "Hang on 'cause this birds gotta fly!" Ed unleashed large bursts of black flames for his hands, propelling them at a much faster rate than what they were going before towards the portal that appeared in the sky.

LERNA's Barrier:

Within the barrier, the goddess was holding a bright white flame, powerful enough to dispel the darkness around her, though the strain of combating such thick, unnatural darkness had caused her physical form's facade to recede around her hands, which were now made out of a silvery metal instead of flesh and blood. While Itsu was attempting to remain calm, she was hoping that LERNA might be detached enough from her original human capabilities that she wouldn't detect a slightly fearful look in Itsu's eyes, like a small child looking into the darkness beyond their bed to see if there are any monsters. Even she was terrified of what LERNA could do. Regardless, she maintained a large enough semblance of her composure to seem unafraid as she looked to the girl that used to be Wynn. "Your offer? The one that is ever so similar to the same offer the Incubators gave you so long ago?" She gave a coy little smile. "Oh, yes. I have heard of the Incubators. Their atrocities are known across the multiverse, if only in hushed whispers. And I can see that you most likely gave them a handful. Which is why I wish to instead compromise instead of blindly accept your offer, because I respect you and your incredible power, being an entity of such incredible power myself. So, tell me, what would being your Familiar entail?"

Desert Seth, H2:

Foster barely had enough time to react as the rocket launcher emerged from the mech and aimed straight at him. He threw off the covering and started to roll down the sand dune, abandoning the TR-116S alongside the dune to be destroyed. As the projectile struck the sand, the rifle detonated, sending shrapnel across the culvert in between that dune and another, and Foster landed down at the bottom. He got up as his holodrones gave out and suddenly fell to the ground, their replicas of Foster fizzling to reveal skeletal structures equipped with panels that were failing in their power. Realizing what might have caused that, he started to unbuckle hidden straps and shuddered as what he is unbuckling disconnected itself from him, and he pulled off his RIG to confirm what he hoped wasn't true: his RIG was heavily damaged, with several pieces of shrapnel poking out of the metal exterior. As it dawned on him that he no longer had any form of logistics, he groaned out. "How can this possibly get any worse?"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Foster's rhetorical question was unfortunately answered as a purple blur crashed into a nearby sand dune.

Darcy, G5

From her position high in the sky, Darcy could see the beam of light that erupted from the centre of the destroyed pyramid with ease, distorting the world with it's presence and presenting a circular gateway, with a hydra over an infinity symbol on top of it. Dropping down from her position in the sky, she went into a free fall until close to the ground, at which point Darcy caught her momentum with her power, coming to a stop with only a few centimetres remaining between her and the sand, before allowing herself to touch back down onto the ground. As she walked forward, she noticed the other Divine that had gathered in the same area, and just walked straight past them, curious as to where the gateway would lead. Walking right up to it, with a couple of steps forward she was through, the gateway opening up to allow her access.

On the other side of the portal, a bizarre world of dark waves and turquoise panels spread out in front of Darcy, her shadow providing light for her to see by, the massive shadow that gave away the position of the lair's owner, a massive, eight-headed creature, and the light created by the lady from the Counter Corps providing the only other lights in the realm. Remembering the symbol she had seen on top of the portal, Darcy figured that the huge hydra-like being with a pearl-white orb on the rearmost head that she could see must be this LERNA, the witch of infinite possibilities, and the orb must be the artefact they were sent to the Desert Seth to retrieve. From another spot around the dimension, Darcy could see something else light up, creating another dim light against the darkness that was spread throughout the barrier.

Ending Location: LERNA's Barrier

-----

Lyon, Flying from D2 to F2, Currently off track slightly at G2

Waving his hand once more, Lyon silently acknowledged Ed's request, entombing Yachiru and the creature in two more ice coffins, writing the runes and enchanting them on both coffins. "I'll do the same with Kenpachi's body if we find it." Then, Sora created some sort of flying vehicle from his key blade, and with all five of them now on the hover board, it started to move forward, Ed's flames providing an extra propulsion once the sky had changed from the pillar of light. As they went, Lyon used a bit more of the water that he had brought along with him, turning it into a temporary sheath for his sword so he could access the hilt easier. After clicking a button in the sheath, Lyon brought out a small vial of animal blood that had been stored inside the handle, the rest of the vials of blood he usually would bring along having vanished along with his armour and original sheath. Drinking the vial, the blood gave him a much needed boost to his flagging energy levels, the fight with Kiotso and enchanting three ice coffins in a row having taken a lot of energy out of him.

-----

Ayame and Naomi, G3 to F5

As the pillar of light hit the roof of the dimension, the sky darkened, turning to what appeared to be night as the sandstorm behind them vanished, leaving only the purple panel clouds that were now even harder to see with the reduced light. Naomi flew down, ducking under the level of the panels and finally giving the two of them vision of the gateway that had appeared, and the weird symbol that was sitting on top. Ignoring the Divine standing nearby, Naomi landed near the portal, changing back to human before walking into the portal, Ayame by her side.

Once through the gateway, the two girls landed on a platform together, they looked around, taking in the strange world around them. The platforms looked strangely fragile, mere turquoise panels on a sea of black, and the only lights visible came from shadows, as well as the light Itsu was holding. Naomi was suddenly glad she'd chosen not to fly straight into the gateway, as the lack of light and the fragile panels that were the only landing surfaces around them would have been terrible conditions to fly in. Instead, her small human body would be an advantage in this sort of environment, where too much force hitting a platform at once looked like it could easily break them.

Next to Naomi, Ayame had fallen to her knees, clutching her head as the pressure of the darkness around them was boosting the dark power that had tried to possess her to escape the shadow realm, allowing it to assault her even with the ring guarding her mind. As Naomi saw that happening, and glanced at the ring, she was shocked to see the gold band had been nearly half covered in black, and thinking quickly, she removed the ring from her own finger, handing it to her friend in the hope that it may help against the forces warring against her mind. Once it was in place, sitting on Ayame's left ring finger, the pressure on her mind all but vanished, and the dark band around the first ring halved in size, matching a similar band that emerged on the second ring.

Now fine to fight again, Ayame regained her feet, finally noticing one of their allies creating a light to try and give better vision of the area. Following that idea, Ayame didn't create a sphere of energy, but instead charged her whole body with lightning, keeping it circulating around her skin, now giving off a dim glow of her own to light the area. Beside her, Naomi was controlling the wind around her, spinning it around their platform to repel any of the stick figures that were leaping at the two of them.

Ending Location: LERNA's Portal

Archived