The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

C7 --> D7

"...I'd rather walk," Sarah said miserably, mostly because she didn't trust this book at all. She already crushed something that was much larger under each foot; how in the hell was a book of all things supposed to lift her? And besides, even though Lydia mentioned that the two wouldn't leave tracks this way, Sarah already had her side covered. Sarah used her telekinetic abilities on herself to lift her off the ground and move forward, but she looked back at the last second. The strange stick-men still remained buried under the sand that Lydia made into a whirlpool of sorts earlier, and by the looks of things, they were practically stuck there for eternity.

F5 --> H4

Unfortunately for the most part, Azumi missed most of what Dorian was saying, 'cause of all the noise going on inside The Jaws of Hell itself. But she could at least piece together that there were Counter Corps members at or around the source of light. Azumi already began scanning the area around this source of light, but then something different entirely caught her attention; a series of explosions not uncommon of detonated nuclear warheads.

"Actually, I think I'll go that way instead," Azumi said through the loudspeaker, pointing towards said explosions with the cannon she used on Melvin's sandwyrm. And just like that, The Jaws of Hell was off towards the source, although Riley managed to clamber aboard just as it got to the stone pillars that marked the entrance to the pyramid ruins (G5). Once on board, Azumi gave a low-down on the situation to Riley as she piloted her mecha on foot, unaware that she was about to engage the only duo of Counter Corps that would stand a chance against the almighty Jaws of Hell (those being Ratchet and Clank).

A6

Instead of appearing above the sandstorm, Lerna decided that she'd summon herself in the midst of the sandstorm. This way, she'd remain hidden from the sight of all the other characters inside The Desert Seth, while her hypersensitive eyes could pierce through the veil provided by the sandstorm. From where she was, Lerna saw the battle between her familiars and what she could only deduce as a couple of Magical Girls, one of which had taken the form of a molten golem. These... "Magical Girls" displayed an impressive offence; more so than Lerna could give them credit for. Still, if these stupid stick-men hadn't abandoned their will to obey her, Lerna could be more than capable of guiding them to victory despite that. They were obviously more trouble than they were worth.

However, now that she was here, Lerna decided she'd keep an eye on these two souls in particular.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eria - F1

Eria took Matthew's hat and threw it to the ground, stomping on it, trying to bury the hat in the dirt. Jeanne approached, trying to comfort Eria. "Don't worry about me, Jeane, I'm fine~pyon. That Matthew guy sure is a creep, though~pyon. How can he talk so casually~pyon? He didn't even seem to know that he killed Matt and Tyson~pyon. It must have been that monster he had with him~pyon. I'm just glad that he didn't attack us~pyon. Surprised, but glad~pyon. I'm afraid that if we ever do find him again, he's going to summon that monster~pyon. I know even less about that thing, and it scares me more than Matthew does~pyon." Eria looked at the wild sandstorm, and pointed to the south (G1). "Let's head that way~pyon," she suggested.

Sora - E2

Sora adjusted himself in midair so that his feet landed right on the field the man Frankram generated. Kicking right off of it, Sora landed on his feet and take a deep breath. "You're part of the Divine, right? Who are you? What do you want?" Sora felt no guilt over attacking the man so readily. Too many people had been last by not acting fast, so Sora wasn't going to take any chances. Of course, acting reckless is what caused the last mission to be a failure, so Sora also had to think of when he should be careful.

The Desert Seth F5

...Or that...Dorian said as the giant mech of doom shot out in direction of the random mushroom clouds. He shrugged as he wondered how many people were left at the actual pyramid. There might be some clue as to what this whole Door of Everything business anyway. The Dorian decided to just sit a top of the pyramid looking at the remainder of the ruins and desert. It certainly was a sight to see. Explosions going off in the distance blistering sand storms mysteriously surrounding this set of ruins. Now the only thing that mattered was deciding on what to do at this moment. Surely the three of them could go engage but with all of the forces gathering then that would definitely not be the best choice. Though it wouldn't matter much. There weren't that many competitors who could actually handle both Butlerok and BlackWarGreymon. It was fun to be in this position. 

Butler was looking out into the distance and as he was doing his usual patrolling duties. He was looking through the sandstorm with his Alpha Stigma looking at all the magics that were being used. So many interesting magical creatures running around. He could tell that some of the mightier heroes had arrived, but so far there wasn't anything that was too overpowering. He realized that out of all the heroes he had scene so far there was one he definitely couldn't beat, efficiently stall yes but not defeat, and two that seemed to be the more powerful of the group. Those two were the men in black and white robes who wore odd katanas. Odd though because he easily sensed one of them but the other was not to be found. Then there was this new shining power that just revealed itself. It was clearly a contender, but the Renegade Joker was there so hopefully that would solve itself. Butler had decided that this would be the perfect place for them to stay posted and protect his master. Besides apparently this random dispatcher who talks to everyone in their heads should probably be talking to them soon.

BlackWarGreymon simply looked in the direction of his digimon brethren fighting for his or her life. He could tell that it was a strong opponent and he wondered what it would be like to fight a worthy digimon opponent. His whole mission in life was to fight Azulongmon and now another worthy digimon had shown up. Should he seriously let this opportunity be poached by someone who didn't even appreciate the fight? He thought about it for a second and he stood up. He was genuinely torn for some reason his need to fight versus what though? He thought about it for a second and realized it might have been his odd companionship with Dorian and Butler. Not only did they respect his unspoken wishes and let him fight against the Counter Guardian alone, they saved him from being destroyed. And to top it all off they were nonchalant about the whole affair. To them it seemed natural to help out one of their own. Could these two be considered evil? Well the immense madness that slowly radiates from Butler and his weapon coupled with Dorian's complete lack of empathy for some others definitely put them in the bad guy category. This required such deep thought. 

(_|Magical Girl Lydia |_)

"Suit yourself" she said the book closed and she resumed seating position again.

Now, the very good question was: Who the hell was this girl? She's definitely a Counter Corp, and her voice was very familiar. Oh wait, that was it, she was the girl who had had the wardrobe malfunction. "Oh yes, I remember you, you had that wardrobe malfunction. Hmm, you were the one who annoyed Eria. That reminds me, where is she? You guys didn't follow me through and we got seperated. You're the first person I've even seen since I got to this dirtball and it's been getting kinda tedious just seeing sand. Well, there's that huge sandstorm to the right over there, but I'm trying to find other people. Do you have any ways we could contact Eria and the others?"

(_|~moe~ Scientist Frankram |_)

Frank readjusted his glasses after his barrier succeeded in repeling the kid with the overly large key shaped weapon. He was pretty rude, and also rather reckless. That second one was a respectable trait at least. "Indeed I am young man. I am Professor Frankram Stein, at your opposition. You are a fairly sharp young man I will admit, though your efforts are misguided. As much as I would love to to combat a few more of you Counter Corps, I have much more important things to be focusing on. Though it would seem like i'm merely being a coward, I am not. My passionate heart does yearn from the thrill of combat, but my academic endeavours are much more important. If it helps you though, I heard one of my allies has a mecha they intended to bring with them to this desert. By my guess they were the one currently responsible for the large explosion that just occured. If you seek to wet your thirst for battle, I'm sure they would be happy to oblige. As for me, I have more important things to be doing" Frankram explained, and then walked off westward.

No doubt the boy was frustrated at such condescension, but once everyone had animal ears, there will be less strife in the world. Of course, the issue presenting itself now would be what to do about the fact that he had gone and walked up to a great hole in existence.

There was what appeared to be another desert below, but Frank could sense this to simply be a mirage. "It would appear this universe isn't completely stable. Distortions like this must have been why we had all been seperated upon arrival."

As the Renegade was strangling the Espeon, he was alerted mentally that something was attacking his shield. Curious, he turned to look, and who did he see but the boy he had almost killed. It really was a shame that it didn't finish all the way the first time, but no matter. He would just make sure to utterly destroy the fool this time. The kid seemed to be rather upset about the animal he was currently crushing. Although the hood completely covered his face, inside of the dark shadows of his cowl, he was grinning with mad delight as the boy seemed not to understand how his defense worked. Ah… The impenetrable shield. Granted by divine, turned to dark forevermore. The boy didn't seem to realize it still, even as cuts appeared across his own arm. Sighing, the Joker turned to face him a bit more, at about a 45° angle to Arthur now. The fool was avoiding targeting his heart - not that he really had one in the sense that others did. The do-good hero-ness. It's disgusting. Well, unlike him, I'm not going to hesitate. As the boy yelled, the radiance of the sun itself shone through the boy's eyes at the Renegade. Gasping for a moment, not expecting an attack as such, he stumbled backwards a step, his grip on Espeon loosening just enough that someone who dared to make a grab for it would make it, if they were nimble about it. They would have to be careful not to touch any part of the Joker himself though, elsewise, through honed instinct, the being would manage to make a throw or similar and stun the person. Moving about, rubbing at his eyes with his other, free hand, he made a choking sound. Just then, as massive claws, each maybe 9 feet long and 2 feet wide, slammed into the ground, forming a prison of sorts around him, completely sealing him inside. The claws suddenly lifted, and the Renegade immediately ducked, hearing a massive sound wave rhythm fly at him, but it was a fraction of a second too late. Sending the sand around him flying up, in complete surprise, a mass of sand had collided into his body, the shield having been disabled. As Arthur stabbed again with his sword randomly, it went through the air in front of him where his barrier should've been. Although he was still stunned from surprise, the battle forced him to keep moving, and only his battle muscle memory saved him, twisting out of the way enough that the blade had struck a glancing - albeit still shockingly painful - across the forearm which had been crushing the Espeon, letting it manage to scamper free, albeit still weak, slashing the side of his chest as well as it pushed past. Screaming in anger as a murky cloudy dark purple-black liquid seeped out of the wound, the Renegade roared again, even louder. His anger was overwhelming him. Since he became the Renegade, he had never gotten hurt. Ever. His Angel's Shield was the third sub-skill of his vector powers he had ever unlocked, and before he had unlocked it, his "Infinite Speed" and "God's Hand" had overwhelmed his other opponents. His powers going into hyperdrive, the Joker lashed out and started to destroy everything near him with pure power. He was not pressed to the point of Awakening himself, but he was seriously tempted, to just grind his enemies into nothingness, and crush that nothingness out of existence and history forever.

The ground in a 50-foot radius erupted with devastating power, sending plumes of sand and rock nearly 150 feet up, clumps of sand turning into deadly glass shards or rock deeper beneath the surface erupting up with a speed so fast they started to melt in the air as they shrieked with a terrible sound, the air being torn apart. The Espeon was sent flying by a conglomerate of semi-molten rock and glass nearly 20 feet away and out of the terrible explosions. The attack pushing away the clawed hand of MirageGaogamon back from the sheer force, not even intentionally really, the Joker was at the center of a supernatural calamity. Somewhere in his subconscious, the Joker realized what had caused this, and had modified his Redirection so it came back now, and also made him invulnerable to such attacks now. He was essentially deaf now, but his other senses more than sufficed. Not thinking about all this, or much really, besides some primal anger and instinctual quick calculations, the ground kept erupting. As the anger was searching for a target, it had locked onto what had caused it. The Flygon. As the ground erupted, almost two tons of molten lava, rock, glass, metals, and whatnot came together in a sphere roughly 15 feet in diameter, but with a gaping opening in the shape of a crude jaw with some razor sharp teeth. Held together by gravitational vectors, as the Renegade let out his power, he sent it hurtling at the Flygon at nearly 70 mph. As it closed in on the creature, a darting violet figure leapt in front of the dragon. It managed to use some power or similar to push the dragon away enough so that the Flygon wouldn't be killed instantly. The deadly crude rock monster crunched into the Espeon with a horrifying sound, the "teeth" and "maw" of the slicing through tendons, bones, muscle, and flesh without the slightest resistance. Instantly killing the Espeon, pints of blood sprayed out onto the sand and anyone that had been within 10 feet of the Espeon. The Flygon was much larger than the Espeon, and had not moved out of the way enough either. When the spherical orb the Joker was controlling had bit into Espeon, it also crushed into the Flygon's body. Leaving 12 ugly puncture holes in two rows of six, they had pierced into the Flygon's chest and lungs, just barely missing the heart itself. The dragon was almost certain to die, as the healer would be next, and no others like him seemed to be around close enough. His revenge satisfied for the creatures, he turned to Arthur. Shrieking, he sent the sphere hurtling towards Arthur, its gaping jaws revealing the infernos of hell inside, and a vague imprint of a roughly feline-like figure inside across the walls of the "mouth". It was a bit slower, having used a good deal of energy, but it would still take a great deal of effort to keep away from certain death. The explosions from before calmed down a bit, but were still dangerous, even for a being like MirageGaogamon. As the cavernous maw hissed, ripping through air towards the son of Apollo, the sky started to take on a dark hue slightly, the substances being manipulated more corrupt-looking, and his red eyes flaring, leaving a light trail as they moved through the air slightly…

Arthur & MirageGaogamon - K8

Arthur smiled as his sword cut the Joker's arm, but the small victory set off a sequence of events that made this losing battle look like nothing. The Joker's rage had sent the desert sands into a frenzy, and although Arthur had managed to free Espeon, the small creature had sacrificed itself to save Flygon, but that sacrifice seemed to be in vain, as Flygon was struck down anyway. Two of Silver's friends had died pushing Flygon out of the way of an attack, and now their deaths would be meaningless. However, as Flygon started to fall from down, MirageGaogamon had appeared, catching the Pokémon in his hands, although MirageGaogamon's legs were burning from the Joker's rampage. The sound of the exploding glass shards was hurting Arthur's hands, and soon he couldn't hear more of the danger. He caught a glimpse of a sphere of dark energy firing towards him, so he rolled away at the last second, leaving the attack to land somewhere else.

MirageGaogamon looked around, trying to find Silver, not wanting to leave him to die, although he noticed Flygon weakly cry out for its master. While MirageGaogamon's hypersensitive ears made the sound of the broken glass even more unbearable for him, he could see that the Flygon was trying to look for Silver, and soon they both found him. Leaping down into the sand, MirageGaogamon dug through the ground with his claws, picking up Silver. While Arthur had moved on to using his crossbow, MirageGaogamon was quick and picked him up too.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MIRAGEGAOGAMON?!" Arthur shouted, but he still hasn't able to hear himself. MirageGaogamon didn't respond, instead running as fast as he could to get away from the disaster that the battlefield had turned into. Arthur looked down at Flygon's bleeding body, and Silver, who was lying unconscious, and Arthur took a deep breath, understanding why they had to leave, even if it meant depriving Espeon of a proper burial. Suddenly, Arthur's vision went blurry for a moment. For some reason, as he fought against the Joker, his eyes began to shine brightly. That light had allowed Espeon to heal, for all the good that did. However, it stirred a memory of his time at Camp Half-Blood. As a son of Apollo, Arthur had the gift of healing, but it could only be done by singing a hymn. Arthur held his hand out towards Flygon, and slowly began to sing the only song he could remember. It was calm, like a lullaby, and though it was the last thing they needed, it was the best Arthur could do.

Flygon's eyes began to stir, and Arthur sighed in relief, but soon the Chaos had started to follow as well, striking MirageGaogamon straight in the back.

"You guys have to run!" MirageGaogamon cried out. It was the first thing Arthur could hear, but it was the words he wanted.

"No!" Arthur shouted back. "I'm not going to lose you too!" MirageGaogamon looked down at Flygon and nodded, and Flygon nodded back too. Flygon forced Silver onto his back and flew beside Arthur, who looked at the dragon, then back at his partner. "Please, don't do this."

"I have to."

Arthur turned away, hopping onto Flygon's back, and setting Silver up so that they could both sit on Flygon. "Just promise me you'll come back alive."

MirageGaogamon turned his back, facing towards the battle once more. After he moment, he said, "Yes. You and I will save the worlds together."

Arthur nodded. "See you then." Flygon took off with Silver and Arthur, but Arthur couldn't fight back his tears.

MirageGaogamon watched the flames and Chaos consumed this part of the desert. Look at Jeriii, he knew that he would have to take her down, even if she could kill him. "Gale Claw!" MirageGaogamon began to tear through the Chaos like he was a hurricane. As the Chaos blanketed his armor, MirageGaogamon kept his eyes focused on Jeriii. Aiming with both of his claws, he struck forth, hoping to tear her apart.

As Flygon flew forward, Arthur could see the pyramid. "We're almost there." However, before they could descend, the sandstorms raged, swooping them up. Arthur and Silver were immediately thrown off of Flygon, but Flygon quickly grabbed Silver with its tail. Flygon tried to turn back to grab Arthur, but the sandstorms threw Flygon away, and Silver with him. Arthur was all alone, lost in the sandstorm.

Arthur: ???

Silver: ???

MirageGaogamon: K8

Jeriii(?) was almost near the battle when the Renegade had detonated some kind of supernatural explosion. She was far enough to avoid the damage, but she was still forced to brace herself from the turbulent winds and loud noise exploding from his epicenter. "What is that fool doing? He's going to tear this area apart the fool!" she thought.

She couldn't get any closer, so she waited out the storm which did die down quick enough. It was then that she caught sight of the sphere, it was somewhat terrible in shape, though the Kernal Sphere & Gatekeeper would give it a run for its money. But, what became suddenly very important was that it had ended the life of the strange cat thing, which was known as Espeon. It had powerful psionic technqiues, a useful addition.

Best of all, it had left the creature's corpse behidn as it chased the human. Though the influence was confused, the form was delighted at finding another powerful acquisition to absorb. Her feet flicked through sand and rock as she came across the corpse of the Espeon: Its body was in really bad shape, but the head was still fine.

The form was about to absorb the creature, when a windy disturbance tipped her off. The humans had escaped with that other dragon, Flygon. But, those winds could only mean one thing. Jeriii(?) turned around in time to see Mirage about to slice her in two. But as he attempted to do so, she was gone, disappearing in a way that looked like she was erased.

Of course, she had simply used Aerial Ace to get behind him, and with a hand glowing fromt he Dragon Claw technique, she swung in a sturdy punch to king hit him in the back of his head.

Kenpachi and Yachiru, Desert Seth; D-2

Just as things were about to get heated between Sora and his target, there was an immense explosion and a wave of rock fragments and sand followed it in a shockwave all throughout the desert.  "Kenny!" Yachiru cried out, as he attempted to shield her from the blast.  As the dust and sand settled, Kenpachi turned his head towards where the explosion originated.  Far south in the desert, past a large sandstorm that was nearly settled by the explosion itself, was the point of origin.  "That's some serious power," he said with a sinister grin.  Yachiru perked up at Kenpachi's excitement and hopped aboard his right shoulder.  "Finally.  Some action!  Sora!" he said with his back to his ally and his chest facing the direction of the explosion.  "Don't die."  And with that Kenpachi vanished again with a gigantic jump.  

Bounding two meters at a time, Kenpachi rushed as fast as he could towards the source of power.  On his way, he discovered what Emiya mentioned before.  He had leapt clearly over a large pyramid, and could not make out any of the people or things guarding it.  "They must be Divine.  We'll deal with them later," he said plunging to the ground from sector F-6.  Now approaching G-8, he could make out a dragon that he hadn't seen before.  It was carrying a boy.  A boy who had worry in his eyes.  Something terrible had happened.  Landing flatly on the ground with an explosion, Kenpachi realized this was as far East as they could go.  He and Yachiru turned directly south and ran as fast they could, with Yachiru leading in Shunpo.  There was a moment of silence between them as they drew closer to the epicenter, and then a shudder from Yachiru as they reached their destination.  It was a gruesome site.

Blood splatter.  Body parts.  Craters in the ground.  And at it's heart was one being that Kenpachi knew had to be a member of the Divine.  Before that being was a large, vicious boulder with a victim hanging from it's sharp mouth.  And of all times, another Divine approached the rock, but only to be driven away by-- "Who or what the hell is that?" Kenpachi said taking note of MirageGaogamon.  It was a powerful creature, Kenpachi could tell.  It was muscular, swift, and almost humanoid even with it's wolf-like appearance.  "If he's fighting this bastards, he must be an ally."  It was about to duel this female with wings, and that left the monster behind the explosion's wheel for Kenpachi.  Yachiru got off of Kenpachi's shoulder and  bounced backwards.  Kenpachi turned to face her and they nodded at each other in understanding.  Kenpachi dodged beside MirageGaogamon and approached his unknown foe.

Current Location:  Kenpachi and Yachiru K-8.

Arthur - ???

Arthur tried to reach for something in the sandstorm, but to no avail. He was spinning around faster than he could imagine, and everything was but a blur to him. Soon he found himself thrown back. He closed his eyes, regretting that his recklessness had cost so many people their lives. MirageGaogamon would probably die not knowing what would happen to Arthur, and Silver was probably dead as well for all he knew. He thought of Eria's smile, which was odd. It hadn't even been a day since he met her, but she was quickly becoming really important to him. He owed her, but it made him feel even worse to know that he wouldn't be able to see if she could save Gagagigo or not. Arthur reached for his Digivice, which was glowing brightly. Arthur took solace in that, as it must have meant that at least his friend was still fighting. Ready for whatever would happen to him, he didn't fight against the sandstorm, awaiting his fate.

Eria - G1

Eria stomped through the sand, taking a deep breath. Sand was gathering on her glasses, so she took them off and tried to wipe them clean. "I'll never understand how Aussa could-" Eria froze in her place. The last thing she needed was to think of her old friends. Besides, there was still a chance that she could bring them back. That's what the Counter Corps was fighting for, right? To make everything like it used to be.

As Eria started to hurriedly put her glasses back on, she noticed something flying overhead. She stumbled in disbelief, as there was only one thing it could be. "Arthur~pyon?!" She tried to follow after him, hoping to catch him, but Arthur landed in the ground right behind her. Looking back at him, she jumped in horror, but knelt down to beside him. "Arthur~pyon! Arthur~pyon! Please be okay~pyon!" She rolled Arthur onto his back, putting her hand against her cheek. "What happened~pyon?"

Arthur's eyes slowly opened, and when Arthur was fully conscious, he was startled, but Eria soon found herself wrapped in Arthur's embrace. "Eria, thank God. But… What are you doing here? I told you, you can't fight!"

Eria pushed Arthur away. "I told you, I can fight~pyon! Besides, I got Jeanne here to help me!"

Arthur looked at Jeanne, simply rolling his eyes. "You're going to get killed. Don't you get that?"

Eria simply pouted, but looked around. "Where are MachGaogamon and that boy you went with~pyon?" She gasped. "Don't tell me-"

"We got separated. MachGaogamon evolved, though, so you can call him MirageGaogamon now."

"Is that why there was a huge light earlier~pyon?"

"Yeah. When Digimon like him evolve - or "Digivolve" as they call it - there's always this huge, over the top explosion of something. But MirageGaogamon and Silver, we ran into two members of the Divine. New ones, too. I didn't recognize them from when I worked with them. One of them had powers that seemed to work specifically on MirageGaogamon. The other was a crazy lunatic. Silver's okay, but he had his own creatures, just like me, and those two Divine bastards killed a couple of them."

Eria paused. "You see why I hated you when you were in the Divine-pyon?"

"I know. So please, Eria. Stay away from all of this."

MirageGaogamon - K8

MirageGaogamon was shocked that his attack had missed. He sensed a new energy, and he turned to see people he recognized from the Unlimited Blade Works. He was happy that he wasn't alone, but he was frightened to see that the big man had brought a little girl with him. "What in blazes is wrong with you?! Get that little girl out of there!" However, before he could do any more, Jeriii's attack had hit clean on. MirageGaogamon slowly fell down to the ground, unable to resist the punch. He was still alive, but unconscious, unable to do anything. All MirageGaogamon could think of was how he had failed Arthur. Even with his newfound power, it still wasn't enough. Everything was up to Kenpachi, but MirageGaogamon had lost all reason to hope that these two enemies could ever be defeated.

Sora - D2

Sora sighed as Frankram walked away, but he was surprised by Kenpachi suddenly leaving. Fortunately, Nero, Lyon, and Ed were still with him, so Sora faced his team. "He did say he was a part of the Divine. However, Emiya wants us to head to the pyramid. Should we take him down now and then head to the pyramid, or split up again?" Sora looked down at his Keyblade. It was not a shape he had recognized, but it still felt somewhat familiar to him. Sora had seen stranger stuff, and the Keyblade must have appeared to him for a reason. In his heart, he could feel like Roxas was fighting alongside him again. Holding up the Keyblade, he called the Ultima Weapon away, hoping to trust in this new weapon. Sora's clothes changed again, this time the red being replaced with blue. Sora's feet hovered over the grand, and he had the Keyblade pointed at Frankram. Sora felt guilty, knowing that he was considering taking a cheap shot, but things were different, and after everything Sora had been through, he had no better option. "Should I… should I take the shot now?"

The Desert Seth F5--> K8 and ???

After everyone looked up and saw one of the superpowers literally jump over the pyramid to make it to the area where the light had shown so brightly. Well I guess we might as well go over there and take advantage of this opportunity. BlackWarGreymon's usually stoic and emotionless face showed a slight smile which actually meant he was ecstatic. Dorian ran off the pyramid and began to glow gold. He started to surf on BlackWarGreymon once again and everyone took to the skies. What is our goal here Dorian, I can't understand your logic in deliberately going into a fight? Especially seeing as the great light of hope has now faded away. I know but all of those explosions from before can only lead me to believe that the light bringer went down fighting, meaning it would be pretty easy for that man whose aura nearly killed me to come in and clean house. Butler your roll will be to go in there and finish off...well whatever good guy is left standing. 

Ragnarok then revealed his head out of Buter's back. That dude who jumped over us....its a soul! I know it! I didn't even know there was a way to weaponize them like that but I know its a soul. And what's even better he smell similar to that other piece of a soul we ate back in the vault. Butler's gaze focused as he realized this would be a true chance to test his powers. Oh and it seems that there are some other flickering lights of life down there in the sandstorm. Dorian I advise you go deal with them. If a battle is to truly break out then I fear for your safety. Well that makes sense. I guess that makes sense. I think I can find the pyramid from here. Meet back up at the pyramid in an hour. Don't fail now. BlackWarGreymon turned over and let Dorian fall into the sandstorm and made his way towards the true goal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorian ,of course with the help of his spirits, dove fully into the storm. Unfortunately the blistering winds quickly took hold of him as he was barely able to squint and magically keep his glasses on as he was trying to find this new target of his. Mmoboro SWARM!!! His ring started to glow and from him what seemed to be a never ending swarm of hornets flooded the sandy winds. While he couldn't see it was more than likely that they could. These spirits of his were guardians of African Folklore. Meager sandstorms would not slow them down. The hornets went all throughout the skies and made their way. Of course by this point in time Dorian was busy walking in the Desert winds saying miscellaneous profanities. This was not what he wanted. It looks like we found someone. Anansi reported in his head. Yes time to feast, now who is it? Seriously you guys what the heck? You could just summon Oso to act as wind shield. Dorian's =_= face was clear in the sandy winds as he raised his ring. Oso...protect. A giant energy snake coiled itself around Dorian still giving Dorian enough walking room and comfortable breathing room. Anywho, who is it?  Dorian said out loud knowing full well his spirits can still communicate with him.

One of the hornets had landed on a young lads shoulder to get a closer look at the boy. He may or may not have noticed thanks to all of the recent trials and injuries he may have just gone through but it was leading Dorian right to him. It didn't take long with the body regulating spell and the Oso sandblocker did he actually stumble upon Arthur. Dorian expanded Oso to the point that he and Arthur would not be distracted by inclimate weather conditions. Oso at this point had turned into a large dome. Dorian could tell Arthur had been through some stuff, so of course that could only mean one thing. Time to gloat and make small talk.

HEEEEEEYYYY Arthur long time no see! I so thought you were dead. So how's life being a traitor? I know I'm not stupid enough to betray some of the most dangerous minds throughout the multiverse, but you...you're just smart aren't you. Though I give you credit you were right about digimon they are some useful creatures. I got one now and he is just awesome. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile BlackWarGreymon and Butler had jetted over to the massive battle ground. The two landed before the rest of the fighting seemed to commence. Immediately BlackWarGreymon noticed MirageGaogamon's body lying in the sand. Butler took sight of Kenpachi going against the Renegade Joker combination. It didn't look like the fun had begun, but Butler had analyzed that he was more than capable of being the clean-up crew. Of course when he turned around to ask of BWG's opinion he was a tad shocked. What are you doing! Ragnarok shouted from Butler's arm. Instead of finishing MGG off BWG was somehow carrying his unconscious body. This...is one of my brethren, a strong one at that, he deserves to die in honorable combat. You're kidding right? You're a goodie two shoes! What the HELL! A noble personality, that's...not as surprising as one would think. Make no mistake I am no traitor and I will kill whoever Isamy requires of me. But I cannot sit by and watch as a strong warrior dies a dishonorable death. Well just take him back to the pyramid. We do need information and if that is who I think it is then I would love the chance to talk to him in private. 

BlackWarGreymon proceeded to airlift MGG's body back over to the pyramid with Butlerok already covering him.

Jeriii(?) stared down in satisfaction at finally downing that insipid MirageGaogamon. "It's not so pleasant when your target is faster than you, is it?" she remarked at the body.

Now that he was down, oh what fresh hell is this? Seems another Counter Corp has sought it fit to intervene on the fight, and this one was armed with a little girl. How adorably disgusting. But, he seemed pre-occupied with the Renegade though. Whilst she could easily start her plan now, she needed that Espeon first. Leaving Mirage's body behind she flew down to where the Espeon's corpse was. It wasn't looking too good, most of its brain would be dead by now. Jeriii(?) snorted in frustration as she pulled the head clean from the corpse and hell it up.

Like before, a hand of Chaos grabbed the head and dissolved it, though the ruby that once inlaid in the Espeon's head seemed to remain. The absorb head was pulled into Jeriii, and as soon as it did, a lump ran from the root of her cable. It slid up her back, around her neck to the front then across her chin, until it settled in her forehead. The skin peeled back to reveal the still pristine ruby; though this time, there was no major exertion of energy. "Dissapointing. The intervention of MirageGaogamon allowed time for the brain cells of the Espeon to decrease. The vast majority of its psychic power is gone, and it has only left me the Swift move, as well as a several weakened Psychic power. It should work in close quarters, but at a range it will be impossible to use effectively. How tedious."

A wind blew as she turned about, and was shocked to find Mirage was missing. Her head darted around looking for it, and through the harsh desert light she managed to catch sight of a black shape flying through the air. The Renegade could handle the newcomer, but she needed Mirage. Using Aerial Ace, she caught up a bit with BlackWarGreymon, but not enough. Through three more exertions of the skill, she managed to appear in front of BWG. "Relinquish MirageGaogamon Digimon" she demanded.

Kiotso Senju D2 and Nero  Heading towards C3

"And here it is found, an example of the coldness that the Human heart can display." Kiotso said calmly, his dragon keeping a level hover over head, but the distance was still far enough so Kiotso would be able to lock eyes with any of the Counter Corps members on the ground. His arms were crossed and he was looking disappointed at Sora's actions. "Now you see why my overall goal is to turn all planets into arctic wastelands; so species such as yours can feel on the outside what they truly are on the inside." Kiotso explained to them, as far as he knew they were Human enough to be lumped in with that species.

"What the heck are you talking about, you scum! Humans have been fighting evil and protecting people throughout all the universes." Nero said, defending the Human race as best he could but Kiotso just smirked at the boys comment.

"Yes, with interest for themselves hidden away inside of their cold hearts. I have seen Humans, observed Humans, studied Humans; there wasn't anything I particularly cared for within their race. It isn't just humans, however, it's all planets and all races; everyone has needles of ice embedded in their heart. Even people as Noble as the keyblade warriors." Kiotso commented.

"You!" Nero had enough of his talk and was about to take action. Suddenly his keyblade flew from his back, pointed a certain direction and started slowly flying away. "Hey, hold on, we have a fight here!" Nero said, running to his keyblade and grabbing hold. The minute he did, however, his fate was sealed and the keyblade took off into the air bringing Nero with it. "Hey! Where are you going!?" Nero was flown straight up and then diagonal, but the speed was like that of a rocket ship. There was no particular direction in which they were going but Nero knew that if he let go the fall would certainly kill him.

Kiotso did not give chase, he had unfinished business here; the other two might interfere but that would be something he could also deal with. "I do hope you're prepared." Kiotso said, jumping from his dragon and swinging downward with a sword made of ice. His ice dragon launched a devastating cloud of icy breath at Ed and Lyon; with a temperature of -372, it was sure to be quite cold.

Silver F7

"Fly...gon...." Flygon made its usually sounds as it landed, weak and tired from the fight and the struggles against the sandstorm. Silver was now resting against a wall of rock that seemed to have formed in the desert; the shade was protecting them as they laid. Silver's eyes opened, but just barely enough to see Flygon's form. "Flygon..." Flygon was happy to see his master awake and licked his face, but Silver had not responded in his usual energetic manner. "Pokeballs..." Silver could barely get words out of his mouth, but Flygon seemed to understand. He took Pokeballs from his master's belt and tapped them them twice to open both of them in a flash of light. "Feraligatr." "Lucario." The voices rang sweet in Silver's ears and he could just barely manage a smile.

"Our journey together...I fear is rapidly...coming to a close." Silver said, his Pokemon crowding him to hear because his words were weak. "You're all free I..." A spike of pain showed on Silver's face, but he was determined to finish; he had overused his aura so much that he had caused himself many internal injuries as well. "I...want you to be free...you need to fight...help our allies..." Flygon was brushing against his master's leg, tears in his eyes; Lucario and Feraligatr were sharing these feelings of sorrow as tears also ran down their faces. "Oh Flygon..." Silver said, putting his hand on Flygon's head, but there was no back and forth motion as if Silver was petting the creature. His hand simply felt as though it was just resting there and after a few seconds it fell limp into the sand. The rise and fall of Silver's chest had ceased, Silver was dead.

Lyon, D2

Watching as their new opponent jumped down from the dragon, swinging a purely ice sword as he did, Lyon brought his hand out, heating the water in the already hot air around them and in the icy breath, preventing it from freezing them solid though not bothering to heat it up much past that, before jumping out of the way of their opponent's leap. With a quick thrust of his hand, he sent a wave of his magic into the ice dragon, quickly cracking and attempting to destroy it with his own magic before turning his attention to the large, pale humanoid who wanted to fight them. Lyon unsheathed his own sword then, his other hand pulling the water out of his gourd to form a sword made of ice to dual wield with. "The human race isn't perfect, sure, but it's not so bad as to warrant just exterminating the whole lot of them."

Arthur & Eria - G1

Eria was pushed back as the Oso sphere expanded around Arthur and Dorian. Arthur tried to reach out for her, but the barrier kept the two of them apart. Looking back, and seeing that he had no other choice, Arthur faced his new opponent. "So you've got a Digimon, too, huh? You know, I'm sure Isamy probably told you my name, but I don't recall ever catching yours." Arthur drew out his sword, but he noticed a hornet crawling on his shoulder. Arthur casually swatted it away, but he was stunned as he recognized it. "So I take it you're the one who summoned those hornets at the Castle?"

Eria pounded her hands against the dome. "Let him go~pyon!"

Arthur looked back at Eria, then to Dorian. "So I take it you want payback for me betraying all of you? Or would killing me just be fun for you? You said I'm smart, so I know that trying to talk nice someone like you out of this isn't going to work. I'd say you'd need me to help you learn how to work with your Digimon. Maybe talk with that scientist guy, get him to build you something that could make your friend even more powerful. But I know that wouldn't work. Just do whatever the hell you want, but leave these women alone."

"Stop it~pyon! You're going to get yourself killed~pyon!"

Arthur brought out his crossbow, pointing it at Dorian. "If it means you two get out of here alive, it will be worth it." Arthur fired at Dorian's heart.

MirageGaogamon - H8

As Jeriii had confronted BlackWarGreymon and Butlerok, MirageGaogamon's body had begun to change. The battle had taken its toll on him, and now that he was unconscious, he couldn't maintain his Digivolution. A small light surrounded him as his body began to change. He had returned to being MachGaogamon, and though he was still very much alive, he was still a victim of the Divine, but now he was even more helpless, as he had no way of becoming MirageGaogamon again.

Sora - E2 → D2

Sora turned as the man he had fought back at the Shadow Realm had shown up. "You again!" He dashed above the sand, and although Lyon was on the offensive, Sora had to supply back up, especially since this man was difficult to fight earlier. "Don't get too closes to him, Lyon! He can freeze you if you gets his hands on you!" Pointing his Keyblade at Ed, Sora shouted, "Defense!" Using Aerora, a wind shield began to surround Ed, then he did the same for Lyon, and finally on himself. Nero's Keyblade was acting out of control, so Sora made his way towards him, but not before using a Fira attack against Kiotso. He cast a Reflect spell around Nero, hoping to stop the Keyblade in its tracks.

Kiotso Senju D2

His targets had dodged his downward strike, but it mattered not; he waved his hand with the blade attached and the blade instantly turned to needles of ice. They were hurtling towards with great speed, Kiotso then rose his other hand to the Fira spell that Sora had cast. The temperature surrounding his body was easily too cold for the flames not to turn into extinguished smoke. However, Kiotso noticed very minor burning on his hand. As I thought, the desert has worn on my powers slightly. The dragon cracked but it wasn't going anywhere, even though the magic was forcing on the crack. It unleashed a ball of ice towards Lyon, and then moved to pick him up from the sand with its claws

Kiotso had turned his attention back towards Sora for the moment, who was trying to cast a spell on the other keyblade warrior. However, the keyblade warrior seemed to be out of range and kept flying away. "You shouldn't take your eyes of the battle, not even for a second." Kiotso was now behind him, and could have easily gained the upper-hand by freezing the warrior. However, he jumped backward to become out of range of physical attacks. "How does it feel, knowing your enemy had more honor and respect for battle then yourself?" Kiotso said, insulting Sora, he then swept his hand in the air to release a wind of sheer cold at Sora.

Nero

Nero was high above the ground when Sora seemed to cast his Dispell, but the keyblade didn't stop, and it wouldn't until it got to wherever it seemed to want to go. Nero could only hang on, a victim of his own keyblade, what was worse is that the blade didn't seem to know where it was going either.

Matthew Supplex

There were slides, clicks, and tickles from Arthur's ear that he alone could hear and feel, but it was far to late. Matthew was already standing behind him with a freshly loaded revolver pointed at the back of his skull. "Game, set, and match kid." Matthew said, but then Matthew's revolver came into Arhur's view and he was no pointing at Dorian. He fired a shot and released devastating bolts of lightning at Dorian, as no one could have expected this, Dorian had very slim chances of escaping the attack's grasp. Matthew stepped to the side of Arthur. "I wasn't planning on having to reveal myself so soon, I wish you were strong enough so I didn't have to." Matthew said, although, he wasn't expecting much of a reaction from Arthur as his sudden appearance would no doubt surprise him. "He packs more power now so I gather, that surprise attack won't give us too much of an edge I'm afraid." Matthew said, looking at Arthur. "You okay? You of all people should know what a traitor looks like." Matthew smirked, his face now visible without his hat.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Thundaga at Dorian.

<!!MATTHEW HAS DEFECTED FROM THE DIVINE!!>

Team JSA (Jecht, Sayer and Alister)/Desert Seth, Traveling through I7 toward H6--

"No-no-no, there's a pit in the line of our path there," Sayer spoke up as he tapped on the exoskeleton of the sand crab serving as the Team's mode of transportation. "Turn right and keep going."

"How d'you figure that?" Jecht asked, somewhat confused and taken aback by Sayer's declaration.

Sayer pointed at one of his eye-like R.O.D.s, saying, "My little friends here have been scouting the entire area for quite some time now. As much as I hate to admit, that Joker's trick is proving quite useful to their function; with the sand being kept off of them, they can see almost clearly through the raging sandstorms."

"Okay, that's a neat trick, I'll admit," Jecht replied.

"We're still heading into a sandstorm, though," Alister huffed out gruffly, sitting cross-legged on the sand crab.

"Well, look on the bright side, Alister," Sayer said, "we're getting closer to the pyramid in the Desert's center, and we're also making great time, too. Never thought I'd ever say this," Sayer added with a bemused smirk, "but riding on the back of a giant sand crab is a surprisingly exhilarating experience."

"Pfft... easily amused," Alister muttered.

"... would it make you feel better if we played a little traveling music?" Sayer asked rhetorically. Snapping his fingers, Sayer called one of his R.O.D.s over and, strangely,
, its iris undulating and quaking in time with the bass.

"... what are you, a pubescent teenager?" Alister replied exasperatedly. "There is no way this music is appropriate to play in this situation."

"You clearly don't enjoy music when you travel, do you?"

As if in response, Alister grabbed the music-playing eyeball and tossed it over toward Jecht who, somewhat reflexively, punted the eyeball, sending it flying like a comet into the sandstorm, the music fading with it.

Sayer "stared" after the jettisoned orb for a few moments, the hint of a genuinely upset frown crossing his lips.  "... what the crap, Alister?  I was only trying to be nice--"

"Annoying me was what you were doing," Alister interjected, "and it's WORKING~~"

"Really, now?  Is Sayer going to have to choke a 'bax?  Again?"

"Touch me, and I'll smear the crab with you, bi--!"

*FWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!*

The two arguing individuals were caught off-guard by the shrill sound of a blown whistle.  "Alright, that's enough out of you two!" Jecht growled, whistle.  "In-fighting like this is just going to tear our team apart.  You keep this up, and the other team's going to walk away with the win!"

"But I--" both Alister and Sayer began before being interrupted once more by the whistle.

"But nothin'!  Now, I want you two to play nice with each other--"

"What do you think I've been doing this whole--OW!" Sayer's outburst was met with one of his own R.O.D.s being tossed at his forehead by Jecht, knocking him onto his posterior.  At this, Alister could not help but snicker at Sayer's misfortune... which earned him a R.O.D. to the head as well.

By now, Jecht was starting to get to his wit's end with his two partners. He was about ready to toss these two off of his sand crab... when an idea came to him.  "Got it.  Alright, you two.  Time to hug it out."

"Say what?" Alister and Sayer responded in disbelief at what Jecht suggested.

"Ya heard me!" Jecht replied adamantly.  "Now start hugging!  And I mean both of you at the same time."

"... is it too late to throw myself into one of those bottomless pits we avoided?" Sayer muttered to himself.

Current location: H7

Jeanne (w/Eria and Arthur)/Desert Seth, F1

"Arthur!" Jeanne cried out as she saw Matthew suddenly appear behind Arthur, the revolver aimed at the Tamer's head.  She, along with just about everyone else, was surprised when Matthew, instead of shooting Arthur, actually fired at Dorian, catching the Divine member by surprise.  Taking this into consideration, Jeanne acted quickly and called upon Madama Styx, who began to pummel at the Oso Barrier, intent on shattering it apart. This way, Jeanne hoped to assist Arthur and Matthew alongside Eria.

Alexander Abernathy (w/ Ratchet and Clank)/Desert Seth, H2

"... hey, what's that over there?" Ratchet spoke up as he looked out into the distance (toward H4).  "Looks like... ... ... a frikkin' SHARK?!"

"A creature of the desert?!" Alex blurted out.

Clank, on the other hand, made a brief scan of the oncoming entity.  "Negative.  It is actually a mecha."

"A mechanical shark, huh?" Ratchet mused to himself.  "Would it be wrong of me to assume that's one of the Divine's toys?"

"I wouldn't hold it against you to think so," Alexander replied, rummaging through his Deck, then placing a few of the card onto the Duelhog's Dueling platform.  "Russell! Wildheart! Farkas! Marzell! Umbris!" he called out as he placed each card on the Dueling Field, materializing each monster before the Duelhog.  "Alright, guys!  Be prepared to engage the enemy!"  The five Summoned fighters nodded in affirmation.

UBW, Inch of Will

Back in the Unlimited Blade Works, repairs were underway on the Inch of Will.  The almost deafening sounds of power tools droned in the air as some of the COG soldiers soldered, blowtorched, riveted, hammered... well, you get the idea.  Amidst all of the noise, another sound was barely audible.  That was, until Clayton Carmine took a moment and stopped his blow-torching to investigate the sound: a rather mournful crying coming from Silver's Tyranitar.

"Hey, what's the matter, big guy?" Carmine asked the crying Pokemon.

"Carmine, what's going on?" Anya said as he approached Carmine and Tyranitar.

"Something's wrong with Tyranitar here," Carmine explained as Marcus Fenix also approached, "but I don't really speak Pokemon, so...."

"Don't have to speak his language to know he's heartbroken," Marcus uttered....

Desert Seth - D2

Kenpachi and Yachiru left, leaving Ed, Lyon, and Nero alone, while Sora did his own. Suddenly, a man and an ice dragon appeared, causing Nero's weapon to carry him away, though Sora did try to stop him, but with little success so it seemed. The man began ranting about the human race before his dragon sent a blast of cold air that was so cold that Ed could feel it from there, but it didn't bother him. Ed ground his teeth in anticaption, making him so distracted that Lyon and Sora already engaged the man before Ed could react. Lyon heated the blast of air up so it wouldn't freeze them, but it was still coming. Ed gripped his sword and concetrated hard. His narrowed his eyes and he drew his sword so fast that it was a flash of light. He sent a slicing wave of air towards the dragon's blast, cutting it in half and dissipating it, as well as knocking the needles out of the air.

Afterwards, Sora cast a spell on him and Lyon, giving them both wind shields. "Freeze anything he touches, you say? Sounds like my kind of opponent." Ed grinned a maniacal smile. The dragon began to attack Lyon by sending a ball of ice at him then swooping down to grab. "Oh, I don't think so." Ed intercepted the ball and sliced it in half while launching a blast of black flames at the dragon in the wake of his sword. The man suddenly appeared behind Sora and insulted him before jumping away and sending a blast of cold air towards. Ed point his sword at Sora and sent a small stream of flames towards him and created a wall of black ice to block the cold air. "No one has more respect and honor for a battle than me!" Ed launched himself at the mysterious ice man and swung his sword which was covered in black flames for extra attacking power at him.

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian was amused at Arthur's vigor and willingness to still fight there was no way the boy could win but yay for not dying quietly. All he did was nod as Arthur made a series of on the nose assumptions about Dorian's actions. His body slowly started to glow gold as it seemed like Arthur was about to learn this lesson of not betraying others the hard way. Thanks to Momotia slowly enhancing his reflexes he caught the arrow as it was coming towards him. He snickered a snicker of condescension as it looked like back up had arrived. It wasn't need but yay to winning more. It was another member of the Divine, pity how Dorian did think to take note of anyone's name. He was pretty amused with how this played out. 

Then it happened. His ally had aimed a gun at Dorian. WIth eyes widened bolts of lightning came directly at him. Dorian barely had time to get his hands up before impact causing a small explosion. When the smoke cleared however...Dorian was on his knees panting, clutching at his heart, and around him seemed to be the outline of a spider skeleton. O..O...Okay...*heavy pant*...did...not see...that *heavy sigh* coming! Okay what the hell? Another traitor! Dorian literally gobsmacked but what his opponents failed to take into account is that while Dorian may not have super cool reflexes Dorian never fights by himself. The Mmoboro hornet that Arthur chose not to squish (smart move seeing as it would have exploded) relays movement through its hive mind to the other spirits. The milliseconds it took for Matthew to move his gun to point at Dorian were enough for Anansi to force his own summon. Of course Dorian still took on the concussive force of the Thundaga just not the more severe electrocuting effects. Pity as it wasn't even a complete summon. 

Dorian stood to his feet surveying all of his opponents and it seemed like there was something trying to smack down Oso. Unfortunately Oso right now is an energy based creature that is in motion coiling around around his prey and himself keeping the combatants safe from the sandstorm. It would be pretty hard to just hit the thing. Fine, me versus you all. Let's dance this dance. Dorian was already winded but he knew that if Butler or BlackWarGreymon was by his side these fools would have tried to make a run for it. Meaning, at least in his head, he was being looked down upon. First, here is why you don't underestimate me. Oso Protect. Another golden snake shot out of the ground and wrapped itself around Dorian. The last thing the people would see is Dorian's wicked smile. Then as he was secure. The massive Oso that was being hammered at. started glowing and a second later is self destructed causing a huge explosion that would likely envelope everybody. Well Dorian was safe so hopefully this dealt with his hero problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth K8

Unfortunately BlackWarGreymon's escape was getting cut off by the digimon slayer. Of course he wouldn't know how Jerii is programmed but he knew that it would be hard to fight and carry MGG. The massive creature wasn't really light in terms of density. I refuse. He said sternly willing to fight to the death for his honor. Bob do not engage that creature. A voice said coming from above. Of course it was naturally Butler who had once again grown some wings and started to hover between Jerii and BWG. Butlerok examined Jerii up and down quite thoroughly and he even engaged his Alpha Stigma just to make sure nothing magical was at work here. Bob take the long way around. I will make sure you are undisturbed. It was then that the mega digimon de-digivolved into his weaker state. BWG nodded and proceeded to fly away elsewhere. 

If Jerii were to even hint at making a motion Butlerok was already there to stop her/it. I will give that beast to you when we are done with it. But I suggest highly that you be patient. You aren't weak by any stretch. But you aren't necessarily strong either. My assumption is that you have some connection to the world where BlackWarGreymon and the blue dog come from and that is how you can easily defeat them. I on the other hand am not from the digital world and am far stronger than BlackWarGreymon. I shall only ask this once. Stand down.

Team JSA (Jecht, Sayer and Alister)/Desert Seth, H7

AND NOW FOR THE EXCITING, HEARTPOUNDING CONCLUSION!!!

There was about three feet of distance between Alister and Sayer, who were staring each other down (or, at least, Alister was), neither one wanting to be the first to approach the other.  You could actually see the sweat running down their foreheads as they both contemplated the best way to get out of their situation.

"C'mon, you two, we ain't got all day!" Jecht barked out, starting to grow impatient with his teammates.  "You two have to take one for the team."

Sayer was certainly not one to be forced into swallowing his pride, but this... this was one situation that not even he could slither his way out of.  As for Alister, the mere thought of hugging someone on the level of "mortal enemy" made him sick (that, and he was actually imagining what it would be like to be forced to hug someone like Percival Tachyon.  Ugh.  He was surprised that he didn't lose his lunch then and there).  After a few more tense moments, Alister and Sayer gave each other a small nod, as if to say, "Let's just get this over with."  Slowly, the two inched closer to each other, all while slowly holding their arms out, preparing for the inevitable embrace.  They were now mere centimeters from each other, Alister's face just a breath away from Sayer's chest.

"Uhh," the lombax uttered.  Understanding the General's predicament, Sayer calmly knelt down on one knee, so that now their faces were about level.  God, they wished they could do something with their arms other than hug each other.  Strangling one other would have been more preferable.  But there was no backing out now, not when they were this close. This had to be done....

(

)

The two of them finally embraced one another, gripping each other (unnecessarily) tightly, one gigantic hug held for almost a full minute-and-a-half.

"God, I hate you so much," Alister growled into Sayer's ear.

"The feeling's almost mutual, I assure you," Sayer replied.

"... and this music is still inappropriate."

"All the better to make this as awkward as possible, dear Alister."

"... ... just keep your hands off my @$$, 'k thank you...."

Kiotso Senju

The ice dragon used his wings to blow the flames right back at the caster but he had left so they would only hit the very person he tried to protect: Lyon. The beast then followed with yet another blast of cold air from its mouth aimed at Lyon.

Kiotso saw Ed as he was making some moves around the battle field, one of them was to block his attack upon Sora by creating black ice. Kiotso merely smirked as he made the black ice into spears and one of them block Ed's oncoming attack. The spears(7) were now flying around Ed and attacking him as if they had minds of their own. Kiotso watched for but a moment before turning toward Sora once more. "Now, where were we?" Kiotso said, ready to face the keyblade warrior again.

Matthew Supplex

The explosion was powerful indeed, however, if Arthur looked about his area he would notice three balls of energy now floating about him: Blue, White, and Yellow. Matthew, however, was nowhere to be seen, but after a few moments he rose from the sand fairly far away from Arthur. His Oni Sukin fading to reveal his regular skin again. Arthur should be okay, the fire damage would have subsided so only the force of the explosion should get to him. However, I didn't have time to cast anything onto myself, I shouldn't be relying on the Oni Sukin so much. Matthew thought, nodding to Arhur to make sure he was okay. Then he turned towards Dorian again. "I have to admit, you have nice tricks, very flashy." Matthew rotated the cylinder to a different bullet and then shot himself; casting Hastega his entire party, giving the speed they would surely need in this battle. "However, I have flashy moves too." Matthew's increase of speed allowed him to effectively manually remove the two shells in his gun that were still usable and reload six more in an instant. There wasn't a point to attacking just, yet he needed to make sure his attacks could even get through first. Matthew's mind jumped to the thought of the women outside who might be engulfed in the explosion, but he only had so much time to react.

[spoiler=Effects]]

Matthew cast NulAll on Arthur, Nullifying all fire damage from Dorian's attack.

Matthew cast Hastega on all living party members. (Arthur, Eria, Jeanne, and Himself) Giving a boost to speed, agility, and reflexes.

Lyon, D2

The black flames came back down towards Lyon, but by the time they reached that position, he as well was gone, leaving the flames to freeze their landing area, and the cold air to hit nothing but frozen sand. Dashing forward, Lyon arrived underneath the location of the Ice Dragon, the ice sword in his hand melting back into water before reformed and shot towards the dragon as a pair of ice spears, aiming to pierce into the belly of the beast. That task done, he melted the newly frozen ice from the black flames, bringing it to him to form several more spears, which would also fire towards the belly of the dragon. By the time all the spears had hit, with those that missed being turned around from above and impacting from the top instead, the dragon would look like a pincushion, and the cracks running through it's body would multiply and grow wider from the assault.

Arthur & Eria - F1

Arthur wasn't at all surprised that the man had easily caught the bolt. However, he startled as he heard a voice from nearby, and suddenly someone else from the Divine was behind him. It was someone else had seen back in Isamy's throne room, or at least this man had the same clothes. The man's face was obscured back then, thanks to his hat which he apparently decided to dispose of at some point.

"Matthew, you too~pyon?" Eria cried out. Arthur turned, wondering how she must have known his name. Regardless, Arthur took his sword, prepared to strike at this "Matthew", but Matthew had aimed his revolver at their enemy and fired bolts of lightning. Arthur hesitated to attack, and Matthew claimed to be a traitor, just like Arthur. Fortunately, Matthew's attack had connected, but the enemy proceeded to set up an explosion within the dome. Arthur braced himself for the worst, and while watched helplessly, unable to do anything.

While Arthur was safe from the explosion, the force had knocked Eria and Jeanne back. Arthur looked around, sighing in relief at his safety, but saw Eria lying on the ground. "Eria!" The Hastega spell made him faster and lighter than he could have imagined, and he hurried to Eria's side. "Eria, are you okay?"

Eria coughed. "I'm alright, Arthur~pyon."

Arthur helped Eria stand up, but she was limping, so she held her arm over Arthur as they both slowly made their way to Jeanne. "Let's leave them here. Make our way to the pyramid while they tear each other apart." Arthur noticed Eria looking at Matthew. "I guess you met him back at the Shadow Realm."

"He and a monster of his killed Matt and Tyson~pyon."

Arthur recognized the names Eria was referring to. "They were among the ones who Emiya said died back then. You want revenge, don't you? Can't say I blame you, but… You hated me for letting your friends die. And now he's helping us. Best thing we can hope for is that he doesn't die, but gets too exhausted to put up a fight when we figure out what to do with him."

Eria considered Arthur's suggestion for a minute. "No, he wants to help us~pyon. He's got this creepy fixation on me, so we should help him out~pyon."

Sora - D2

Sora skated around Kiotso, casting another Fira spell, and as the Keyblade used more magic, Sora's Keyblade began to light on fire, activating his Firestorm Command Style. Switching back to Valor Form, Sora's Ultima Weapon and the Wayward Wind were both on fire. "We're at the part where I kick your butt." Holding both of his Keyblades together, Sora pointed them at Kiotso. "Now let's try this again." Sora began his Sonic Blade attack, striking at Kiotso from seven different directions, making sure to never use a downward strike, as such an attack had failed in their last battle. However, Sora now had two Keyblades, so hopefully he could force Kiotso to adapt to new strategies Sora would need to employ. After Sora's final dash with the Sonic Blade, he crouched right in front of Kiotso, swinging his Keyblades above him.

Jeriii(?) resisted the urge to swipe at Butlerok as he got unnecessarily close to her, and he just let the Digimon go. Her plans and efforts were just flying away at his command, causing Jeriii(?) to growl in moderate frustration. "It is not a question of power you asinine creature!" she declared and pointed in the direction of BWG. "But that MachGaogamon is instrumental to my plans of gathering intel on the Counter Corps. The longer you choose to delay me increases the likelihood of him waking up after I expended so much effort in knocking him out in the first place. And should you repugnant friend choose to terminate it, then it will render ALL of my effort completely pointless. So, if you do not wish to impede my progress any further" she added as the ruby on her forehhead turned purple.

A shimmering purple aura formed around her right hand, and around Butlerok. She pointed downwards and sent him hurtling down with a force of roughly 40 meganewtons of force. "I'm busy!" she declared and chased after BWG again.

Using Aerial Ace for what has been the fifth time, she once again cut off BWG. She held her hand once again. "Relinquish that Digimon. I only require it for a short duration of time, and the longer you attempt to thward me the more you threaten an enhanced survival rate for the Divine. As much as I do not care for how the rest of you survive, knowing what the Counter Corps are doing allows us to reduce their survival rate immensely. In fact, you don't even have to let go of him. Just point his back to me, that's all I ask" she said, in a much more reasonable way this time.

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian was amused that his opponents were actually able to survive that attack. He smirked as it seemed that the newest traitor was somehow able to use magic to enhance the speed of his comrades. Dorian spaced out Oso as the blistering winds were fierce so he barely heard Matthews loud retort. Though even with his blurred vision he could tell that Arthur was going to attempt to escape. That was simply laughable. No way he was going to allow such an embarrassment to damage his pride like this. But there had to be a way to get past all of this horrific sand and wind without relying on Oso. Then the thought came to him. It worked before so hopefully it could work now. Dorian extended his ring hand and it started to glow. Oh I think I can out flash you...Dorian said rather humorously as he started to glow like a Super Saiyan. Mmoboro SWARM!! Just then countless hornets came and dispersed themselves in the wind. They were swarming and surrounding all of his opponents. I think you all know what happens next. He laughed as he detonated what could have easily been 50 seconds of concussive new explosions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth K8

The aura that had formed around Buter wasn't hard to notice. He was saddened by the fact that was probably going to end up killing this creature. Of course he did not expect to be shot down by almost 9 million pounds of force. Of course this shot him down immediately and Ragnarok was laughing at how this other person managed to get his wielder out of the way. Well, let's meet her halfway on this. Fine. Butler said as swirling black ooze gathered around him. Butler cracked his own neck and as he closed his eyes the library of magic inside his brain allowed him to find a solution to this problem. 

Meanwhile BWG was once again interrupted by this weird monster ike construct trying to keep him from partaking in his honorable pursuit. She was spouting nonsense about her efforts and being in the way. However BWG was not about to go down quietly. As he readied his claws the discussion was once again interrupted by Butler. This time Butlerok didn't use polite conversation to get his point across. Mad Blood. With that Jerii, BWG, and MGG were all swept up what would be a black vortex that took all of the parties into the seemingly infinite void that is inner Butlerok. Here the group of three would just float and be able to converse away. BWG knew of this place sense it was the same mode of transportation that the group used escape Emiya. The other digimon was sure to be safe here. At this moment BWG let MGG go and the body of blue wolf digimon simply floated in the space. At this moment, Jerii was free to do what she/it was going to do to get information that she/it and the rest of the Divine needed.  

Jeriii(?) readied her own claws as soon as she caught sight that BlackWarGreymon was doing the same; and she was prepared to down him, if not for the interference of that tedious man and his unusual growth.

The swirling darkness wasn't anything impressive, the Reaper masse is much kinder on the eyes at least, and her own eyes knew what they saw: MachGaogamon had been released and was floating over to it. She cautiously approached the body, remaining aware of BWG as a very possible threat. Either way, she gently rolled Mach onto his back, and scanned for a good location. There was that patch of flesh just below the jetpack, that would be suitable. Her cable reared up once again like a scorpion, and this time a clamp-like extension formed from Chaos formed.

She jabbed at the designated spot; from her back a round lump moved along the cable, making its long journey until it bulged at the tip of the cable, which she retracted. What was left pulsating on Mach's back was a strange red tumor. It bulged and pulsated before sinking beneath his flesh. The clothing that was there had auto-repaired, most likely due to the tumor. There was no evidence it had even been there. Satisfied, Jeriii(?) pushed the body. "Do what you like with it, I don't care. But know this: If you end the life of this Digimon, I will personally end you. From this moment onwards this Digimon is my property, the property of the Reaper Now whatever magic you used to bring us here, send us back. I need this Digimon planted in an nondescript location to not rouse his suspicion; to let him assume he was merely saved by one of his allies in his sleep" she stated.

"WhAt WaS tHaT? Ah, ADR-01ii, you are awake. yEs MoThEr, I jUsT rEcEnTlY rEbOoTeD. pLeAsE tElL mE wHaT hAs OcCuReD iN mY aBsEnCe? Do not pester me with such unnecessary inquieries. Just access the memory logs. FoRgIvE mY iMpEtUoSnEsS mOtHeR. Granted. i SeE, sO mY fOrM pErFoRmEd SoMe UnUsUaL tAsKs In My AbSeNcE. Correct ADR-01ii. During your system crash your body acted of its own accord until I rested control. aH yEs. So, MaY i ReGaIn CoNtRoL oF mY fOrM nOw? No, I will be remaining in control of your form until the end of this mission. Your emotional outburst is too big a failing within your programming, and will only prove to hamper our progress. You will log off for now, and I will maintain control until we have returned to the castle. UnDeRsToOd MoThEr; BuT, yOu DiD nOt AnSwEr My QuEsTiOn. I will grant you this request ADR-01ii, then you will log off. What I implanted into MachGaogamon was ADR-10, a new model I crafted using biomass extracted from that Espeon's head. I have not given it a classification as of yet, but it has implanted itself on the surface of his Digicore. It will cling like a tumor until I activate it; from there it will merge with his Digicore, creating a Digimon/Agent hybrid under my perfect control. Until then, he will serve as my sleeper agent; the implanted ADR-10 has reached his core, and has already begun transmitting the Digimon's memories, and will continue to do so alongside his vision and thoughts. Having used the Espeon's bismass, I was able to form a psionic link between myself and ADR-10. From now on, we will know everything about this Digimon. I sEe. AlRiGhT mOtHeR, i WiLl LoG oFf NoW. Good."

Jeriii, or should I say, the Reaper, looked up from its gripping inner monologue to stare into the darkness. "Well? Are we departing this forsaken zone or what?" she demanded.

Archived