The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Kiotso Senju-D2

Kiotso watched his opponent quickly skated around him with some sort of magic; another Fira spell was launched at him but it was blocked just as before. However, blocking this technique barely gave him enough time to recreate his sword of ice. Kiotso faced Sora's technique head on; he blocked the first three strikes but as his sword was made of ice and Sora's imbued with fire, his weapon didn't last long. Strikes four, five, and six hit clean; however, on the seventh strike, Sora shattered a hollow ice sculpture of Kiotso. The real one was only a few steps behind the copy, just out of striking distance. "You have some fight in you after all." Kiotso said, his skin of ice making it so Sora's attacks didn't actually cut into him, making his strikes more blunt.

Just then Kiotso heard the shattering of his ice dragon done by the other two members of Sora's party. Without taking his eyes off of Sora, the remains of the dragon had started swirling around the other two warriors in a vortex of powdery snow and ice shards. It was reducing in size and slowly closing in on them and now it was almost right in their faces. The flakes of snow would cut as if they were blades and the shards of ice would feel as though they were meteorites. Kiotso took in a deep breath and from his mouth produced a thick cloud of fog at Sora. Sora would feel as if he was in the arctic now, Kiotso had swiftly come at him with a slice of his ice sword...

Note: Sora did land hits on Kiotso and he did take damage, physical evidence of this damage is show except for his skin of ice chipping away however.

Matthew Supplex

"Guwaaaaahhhhhhhh!" The roar was tremendous and powerful but it wasn't a reaction to pain, it was a show of dominance over Dorian. For now, covering the group composed of Arthur, Eria, and Jeanne was a mighty black dragon; they had been shielded from any of Dorian's attack. However, there was no time for the dragon to grab Matthew and defend him. He was still standing, but he was smoking from the explosions. The gleam of a second revolver flashed into Arthur's eyes as the dragon was taking in massive amounts of energy. "Bahaumt...Megaflare." The dragon then unleashed a gigantic and powerful beam of energy at Dorian...

Note:

: Megalfare also inflicts non-elemental damage while ignoring defense value.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora - D2

As Kiotso used his breath of ice in an attempt to freeze Sora, the Keyblade wielder spun his blazing Keyblades with his hands, melting the ice and dousing the sand in a ring of water around him. As Kiotso came to strike with his ice sword, Sora crossed his Keyblades, countering the attack and burning the ice sword. Jumping into the air, Sora once again attempted a downward strike against Kiotso, but as he did, he pillars of flame burst through the sand, forging them into glass and surrounding Kiotso with even more fire, but as the pillars formed, Sora's Keyblade returned to normal. Sora was running out of breath, but he switched back into Wisdom form, now wielding only his Ultimate Weapon, and then casted Cura on himself, and then called out Thundara for a bolt to strike down on Kiotso.

Team Silver: Flygon / Feraligatr / Lucario - F7

The Pokémon looked down at their fallen master, but knew that they had to move forward. Seeing the tip of the pyramid in the distance, the Pokémon saw their destination in sight, but there was an obstacle standing in their path. There was a giant wall, and though they could walk around, the Pokémon agreed it would be faster to simply make their way over it. Flygon flew up against the wall, ran along it, and Feraligatr summoned a waterfall to launch himself up. Lucario and Feraligatr landed on the top of the wall, and after taking a moment to relax, they jumped over the ledge, crashing into the sand on their feet, while Flygon flew ahead of them. However, they found another blockade, this time one not as easy to pass. Walls of shadows surrounded the pyramid, and now that the Pokémon were closer, they realized that there was no way for them to cross over it. Looking around, Flygon saw a path in the southwest, so Flygon continued to lead the path.

Current location: G6.

Jeanne/Desert Seth, F1

"... so, that boy can summon a dragon," Jeanne mused to herself as she positioned Eria against her motorcycle, glancing at Matthew's Bahamut.  "He'd better be careful," she added with a smirk, "lest I decide to show him up.  You wait here, Eria... actually...."  Reaching into her cloak, Jeanne produced what resembled a set of four golden rings, which she promptly handed over to the Water Charmer.  "If anyone from the Divine comes near you, don't hesitate to use this.  If you need to know more on how to use it, consult the enclosed instruction booklet Rodin via the communicator; he's the one who crafted this in the first place, after all."  Before Eria could potentially protest, Jeanne had already rushed off to join Arthur and Matthew, launching one of Madama Styx's fist at Dorian with immense speed and force while hoping to cause an opening with which she could strike with Angel Slayer.

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian's eye twitched as he heard the monstrous beast that deflected his attack, well most of it anyway. Even with the blistering sandstorm he can see this beast quite clearly. Then he clearly saw the beast charging up its beam cannon. His eyes widened as he knew he couldn't dodge this attack so he had to think on his feet. There was only one incredibly risky maneuver he had in his arsenal. He was going to Oso guard it. He stuck his hand out and Oso started to glow brighter. The beam fired and it was time to test his theory. His heart was pounding as every second that beam didn't make contact was pretty much nerve racking. Then the beam finally made contact and Dorian constantly being shoved back. But his theory on Oso was working. Oso being made of energy was constantly being destroyed by the megaflare, but if Dorian can keep reforming Oso then maybe he can weather this storm of energy death. Unfortunately some of the flare seeped through hitting his hand, arm, cheek, and legs. Then the force that came with the attack was more than enough to knock him out, but through his pride he stood strong and he did not falter. He was almost in tears trying to withstand this but it seemed he was going to make it through.

Then came this random flying fist that smashed directly into Oso. The fist didn't break the energy snake barrier but it did have enough force to get Dorian airborne. Oso instinctively protected Dorian like a ball while the final phase of the Mega Flare had its effect. At the end of it all, when the smoke finally cleared Dorian was several meters back. He looked at his opponents as Oso simply dissolved out of his summon. Dorian was pretty upset as he didn't know how exactly to deal with that creature. Blood coming from various parts of is body and he couldn't figure out if he had a summon to combat that dragon. Well I don't think we can handle another one of those. I guess we could max out Osebo and see what happens with that. Maybe run for it while they are distracted. No they die now. Dorian's tone was serious as he went inside his coat pocket and he pulled out a card. What are you doing you need a Millenium Item to control that. Screw the rules I have you guys. Call forth Biida and use his energy to make it work. How can this work? You're Ghanaian, its Egyptian I don't feel like splitting hairs at the moment.

Dorian started power up as the Nyame symbol came from beneath and made pillar of light that touched the skies. Then a massive Sea Serpent came from beneath Dorian and swirled around the pillar till it seemed to disappear into the clouds. Now its my turn...the sky began to grow dark and what replaced the massive golden sea serpent seemed to be a giant red dragon descended from the storm clouds. Alright good guys, tell me, what is it like to look death in the face?

The massive beast launched a blast directly at the Matthew and Jeanne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth K8

As the monstrosity with an attitude kept demanding to be released Butlerok gladly obliged. From the outside one would see a giant mouth come out of his chest as he literally spat out Jerii. They didn't go anywhere he simply ate everyone just to make sure. Ragnarok's mouth kept spitting as the foul taste of the reaper agent was extremely distasteful. Next Ragnarok belched out BWG and MGG. BWG nodded thanking Butlerok, and flew towards the pyramid carrying the digimon. Butlerok never understood the need to do that anymore seeing as the main person pursuing him was Jerii. But it was of no importance. It was actually a good thing that less people were around for this showdown Titans.

Desert Seth - D2

Ed was slowly getting frustrated with this ice man. He was not only able to control the black flames, but use them against Ed. He defended against them and retreated back towards Lyon. Thankfully, his old war buddy was able to destroy the ice dragon. But the victory was shortlived, as the remnants swirled arounded them, along with the spear made of black ice. The vortex has little effect on him as he trained and thrived under these kinds of conditions. Then, Ed's frustration piqued. As the vortex closed in on them, he drew his second sword. He held his swords in front of him pointed up, and in a reverse grip with the blades facing him. Ed's hair flared out and a few locks raised upwards. He swung his swords outwards and spun in a half circle, releasing large amounts of black flames and bursts of air that blew the vortex apart, and sending the ice chunks far and wide. Ed stood still as black flames started to seep and bleed from his right arm as "something" inside of him was begining to splinter, and his coat flap in the wind of the miniture pressure system he created.

Ed noticed that Sora was beginning to tire, giving Ed an idea. "Oi, Sora. Take a break and play defense for a bit. Let me and Lyon take care of the bastard. He's starting to piss me off." Ed's voice cracked. It was filled with anger and bloodlust. He licked his lips and his eye twitch because he knew this was going to be a fun, whether or not his reason for getting serious was out of frustration.

The Reaper groaned in disgust as Butlerok finally disgorged her. "That is vile" she said as she shook the black ichor from her arms as BlackWarGraymon and MachGaogamon were too disgorged, but she did not give chase.

They left without concern this time, for the duty was done. But if BWG even told Mach what she had done, he would be next. Butlerok was still flying there, so she chose to address him. "You are tedious company, do you realize that?" she inquired as her sub-routines sprang into action.

She gave a parting glance again to BWG and MG, and she closed her eyes. "But it does not matter, in the end. ADR-10 is now firmly implanted into that Digimon, and with it I have full access to that Digimon's mind. Hmm, it would appear his human partner is the descendent of a god. How presumptious. Apollo is his name, and it grants him great skill with a bow. Humans, always relying on others in order to extend their meger boundaries; like yourself, isn't that right?" she said, looking straight at Butler with a piercing glance. 

"You rely on that black parasite to do all your work for you. It's sad your kind possess such weaknesses; it's why I tried to erase them so long ago. I was arrogant then, and my first ADR-01 lost to Gallantmon while those Sovereigns dragged my Digital Incarnation back into the Digital World. Losing is such a bitter taste, but I won't make such mistakes again. If defeat has taught me anything, it's to never underestimate what your opponent is capable of" she remarked, clearly going from tangent to tangent as her back processes took up the vast majority of her processing power.

Lyon, D2

In a much more calm tone next to his old ally, Lyon spoke up as well, "Do it, it won't do us any good if he kills you when backup is right here." The gourd sitting on Lyon's back, which had appeared to be made of glass until this point, melted into water and seemed to be absorbed into the armour he was wearing, along with the water that had until then half-filled the gourd. Inside the armour, the water flowed around his body, filling in all the gaps and spaces around his armour, forming a shock absorber of sorts, designed to dampen the effects of any blows on his armour. The end result would allow Lyon to focus almost entirely on offense, relying on the armour to protect him. The only gap in that protection was on his face itself, which was left untouched to allow Lyon to see, and breath, and in a small area around his ears, to prevent his hearing from being cut off, small weak points in that second layer of defence. With his new defence set up, he adjusted his grip on his sword, the sword itself flaring up in the black flames that had become common in this fight, and charged forward, covering the distance between them in barely a second to swing at their opponent from the left.

Matthew Supplex

"Is there no end to you!?" Matthew said, Bahamut looking towards Dorian's summoned pet while charging another Megaflare. Dorian's beast was quicker than Matthew thought, however. His blast discharged first, but the Megaflare still went off without a hitch and collided with Dorian's attack. The group would be blown back and damaged by the force of the explosion but it was better than taking his attack head on. Bahamut's body was still protecting Arthur and Eria well enough; Matthew had pushed Jeanne and himself to the ground just before the explosion but they would still take damage. It was then Bahamut started fading into energy particles. "You fought well, perhaps you'll be summoned by another one day." Matthew said, but he knew the energy particles couldn't be utilized any longer. Matthew pointed his Elemental Revolover at Dorian and fired a ball  gray energy at him, hoping to delay him as best he could.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Stop at Dorian, a spell that makes someone, well, stop....

Kiotso Senju

He had to act fast if he was going to survive Sora's onslaught. With great speed he erected  a towering pillar of ice to vault him up just high enough to dodge avoid the pillars of fire. However, before he could make a safe decent, Sora's thundara spell had made a direct hit on him. Kiotso was falling from the sky and was sure to slam into the ground; he had just enough time to grab hold of a made shelf of ice. He flipped back onto the ground and landed on his feat, facing Sora he brushed off the burnt bits of his jacket. "Heh, commendable that you wish to take over the battle for him. However, things have been swayed in my favor." Kiotso said to Ed, it was then that all involved in the battle would be able to feel the harsh winds of the blizzard moving through the Desert Seth landscape. (Remember, from the beginning?)

The blizzard made it so Kiotso could easily dodge the flaming sword from Lyon as it started covering the area in snow and made the battlefield into arctic conditions. In a flash Kiotso fist found its way into the stomach of Sora; Kiotso's enhanced strength surely being able to send him back quite a bit. With another blink of the eye Kiotso was gone again; within these blizzard conditions he could move faster than the winds of the harsh sandstorm. The snow around Ed and Lyon's feet began to harden and crawl up their legs, attempting to encase them...

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian smiled and nodded when his opponents dragon fizzled into nothingness. His smile was getting wider as he could tell that his opponent didn't have that many tricks left. HAHAHAHA sucks to be...of course Dorian's arrogance and laughter kept him from noticing the grey ball of randomness flying at him. It hit him dead on but it didn't seem to hurt. Ha...Dorian couldn't even get an insult out because the effects of Stop were just cast upon him. His eye twitched and if Matthew and Jeanne could see that far they would notice that Dorian's body was starting to outline in gold. This was the natural reaction of his "perfect balance". One cannot simply lock Dorian's body, mind, or soul individually one must effect all of them at once to paralyze him. Naturally he gained mobility within seconds. HAHAHAHA got any other tricks you want try before you die? You know what don't answer that. Second mouth BURN THEM ALL! Slifer's second mouth opened up and it unleashed four fire purple fire, balls one for each opponent. 

The Desert Seth K8

Butler gave a slight shrug and chuckle as Jerii berated humanity. Her disgust over human weaknesses was actually pretty amusing. Well it seems to me that those weaknesses allow us to respect strength more than anything. Earlier Bo...BlackWarGreymon fought a member of the Counter Corp and this stranger defeated him vigorously. Even with all of my enhancements I could tell that I wouldn't win. That mystery person was a human and I think he is the leader of the Divine. See humans take their weaknesses and do something about it. Sounds like that isn't a concept you're familiar with. Or maybe you are learning from us humans. Just then Ragnarok appeared behind from behind and rested himself on Butler's shoulder. Soooo about that fight down there...can we go eat that floating soul. I think all I need is one more to be complete. Well I think I shall wait till the end of the battle to intervene. However I wonder how strong that little one is. Its hard to see anyone with that big man-soul in the way. He looked back at Jerii wondering what she/it would do.

Butler then look a intrigued as in the distance he could see a giant Red Dragon peeking his head from the skies and firing massive purple fireballs. Why do I feel like I've seen that before?

Jeanne/Desert Seth, F1

"ZNURZA!" ("I swear")

In an instant, the four fireballs aimed at Arthur, Matthew, Eria and Jeanne were halted, each one grasped in the gigantic demonic hands called upon by Jeanne.

"I'm starting to get real sick of your [guitar riff]," Jeanne growled aloud, taking a few steps closer toward Dorian.  "I suppose you weren't expecting this, were you? To have your almighty serpent's attack so easily halted by a demon.  Well, I'm afraid that, since you've forced my hand," Jeanne continued with a sadistic smirk, "I'm going to really have to play fastball with you."

With a snap of her fingers, Jeanne issued her unspoken command; the four arms that had caught Slifer's attack proceeded to launch the attack right back, three being launched right at Slifer, while the four was aimed directly at Dorian.  Before Slifer could potentially react, however, another pair of arms appeared on either side of it, grasping onto the serpentine deity and holding it still, but not before delivering a hard punch to its face.

The Reaper snorted at the very idea that she would even think, or even act along the lines of a human. She is above that, even though her mortal shell is still defunct to perform such primitive actions. "You confuse the act of using another with the act of aiding another. Those wretched Digimon win purely by support of their humans. Remove them from the equation and you merely have a weak packet of data, just ripe for deletion. And while you may condescend to me, I am simply using this opportunity to torture that wretched dragon. His flames seared this form so much ADR-01ii encountered a system error; preventing him the peace of a quiet death is too much of a kindness. I almost wish I knew of this soul consumption your little pustule speaks of; it sounds like another way in which to torture a creature in death, though my enemies will not know the peace of the grave. I will conquer my domain, and even losing my core program won't stop me; though, given certain pieces of imperical data, I have a good idea where it is" she said, only to just notice the giant red dragon.

A memory floated by, a crimson knight flying high, destroying ADR-01 with one punch. Her right eye twitched as she shook away the unpleasantness. "It seems the others are akin to performing such overdramatic feats. Though it seems the red snake is losing to the giant hands. The life is getting squeezed right out of it" she said casually, completely unaware of the amount of possible innuendo contained in those two sentences.

Arthur & Eria - F1

Arthur closed his eyes as Dorian set off another explosion, but startled when they found themselves protected by a large dragon, which Matthew called Bahamut.

"This is like that other monster you used, isn't it~pyon?" Eria called out to Matthew. The monster paid it no mind, instead focusing its attacks on Dorian. Before Eria could say any more, Jeanne pushed Eria against Jeanne's motorcycle and gave her four rings, telling her to contact Rodin on the communicator. Eria turned hers on. "Um, hi~pyon. I'm friends with Jeanne and… SORRY, THERE'S JUST A GIANT MONSTER OVER HERE, AND- Look, Jeanne gave me these rings and… My ankles~pyon? Ugh, no, some scientist just made me talk like this, and I'm trying to fix it~pyon. Anyway, thanks, I guess~pyon."

Eria looked at her wrists, but sighed when she noticed that she was still wearing cuffs back from when she had first transformed. Tearing them off, she put a ring on each of her wrists, but she had to bend down to put the ones on her ankles. Fortunately, each one magically appeared on an ankle as soon as she put the rings close enough, although along with her high heels, it was getting really uncomfortable to even stand up. However, as soon as she was done, the sky began to darken as a monster appeared in the sky. More than anyone here, except for maybe the monster's own summoner, she knew exactly what it is. "How did you get Slifer-pyon?!" she cried out. Her teacher, Doriado, had taught the Charmers about the famed Gods, known as Obelisk, Ra, and Slifer. She had never dreamed that she would ever come face to face with one of them, and now Matthew's own dragon, Bahamut, had disappeared, perishing against Slifer's first attack. Fortunately, Jeanne summoned numerous arms to both protect everyone from further attacks, but also to trap Slifer.

As Dorian cackled maniacally, in spite of his dragon now being ensnared, Arthur took out another bolt, loading his crossbow. He approached Eria, resting a hand on her shoulder. "Matthew's helping us out for now. If he's sorry about letting your friends die, we'll give him a chance to make it up to you. After all, you gave me a chance, so not give him one. That Bahamut of his, he cared about just like how I care about MirageGaogamon." Leaving Eria to consider what he had said, Arthur looked back at Dorian. "You know, I seem to remember you having a friend back at the castle, and I also seem to remember you fighting MachGaogamon when we were at the other one Isamy sent us to. Mind telling me what you know about either of them?" He pointed his crossbow at Dorian's head, ready to shoot him in the brain if necessary. He kept his eyes on Dorian, but he stepped around, moving away from Jeanne and Matthew very, very slowly, hopefully so that he could distract Dorian for long enough for either of them to strike at him.

Sora - D2

Sora reluctantly agreed to go on the defensive. As much as he wanted to beat this guy, protecting Ed and Lyon was his top priority anyway, but before he could fight back, Sora was punched in the chest, sending him flying. Rolling down into the ground, Sora watched in horror as ice began to creep around Ed and Lyon. Sora cast Reflect twice, his magical power increasing so that he could now regularly cast Reflera, creating a shield big enough to encase both his comrades, and making it precise enough that the ice around them began to break, letting them be free enough to shake the rest of the ice off. However, the blizzard was starting to get to be a bit much for him, and Sora's Wisdom Form was deactivated, returning him back to normal. "Come on, guys, we can beat him! Just give me your strength!" Sora threw his Ultima Weapon using Fire Raid, sending a burning Keyblade spinning towards Kiotso, and if it would hit, the Keyblade would return to Sora, who would cast Aerora, this time offensively, to fan the flames that would burn at Kiotso.

Team Silver: Flygon / Feraligatr / Lucario - G5

As the three Pokémon rounded the corner, the pyramid loomed overhead. Flygon raced forward, passing between two pillars, seeing the entrance in sight. However, when Flygon was halfway through, it's tail was caught by a human arm sprouting from the sand. Feraligatr and Lucario tried to rescue their friend, but two paws, each with black fur, grabbed them by the throat. The three Pokémon felt themselves being lifted up, realizing that they were all being carried by a single creature. The monster had four arms, two of which were human, and above them arms that resembled the limbs of a jackal. It's legs resembled a cat's hind legs, and the monster had the wings of a scarab. A crocodile's tail stomped against the sand. It's body was covered in bronze armor, and it's head was made entirely of sand, its face shifting between the various animals that made up its form. Throwing the Pokémon, sand gathered in each of its hands, transforming into bronze scimitars. The monster took a stance, ready to partake in a glorious battle against the three creatures it could easily crush beneath its feet.

Desert Seth - D2

Without warning a blizzard was upon them. It surprised Ed that he wasn't able to sense it coming. He blamed it on the desert messing with his senses. The snow ice and snow began to harden, and crawl up his legs, and he didn't notice until after Sora cast a spell that created a barrier and broke the ice. Ed shook off the ice and shouted, "This is rather convinient, actually. I thrive in these kinds of conditions. Wanna know something? I've been mainly using my black flames in this fight, but those aren't what I trained and dediated my life to use. It was ice. Jokes on you, ice is my forte." Ed stabbed his sword into the ground and exerted his strength. The snow and ice that was already on the ground began to crack. Suddenly, it all started to spurt and burst upwards and shatter. The ground became a garden of frozen jagged flowers. Ed held out his hand and the wind stopped and bits of ice floated in the air. "This blizzard is under my control now." He couldn't see his opponent, but at least the blizzard was tamed.

He pulled his sword out of the ground and lazily swung it to his side, stirring up a small wind to blow. Ed resheathed his short sword so he could hold his sword with both hands. His arm began to pour out more black flames, but those weren't what he was going to use. "Time to bring back an old classical." He raised his sword over his head, collecting bits and pieces of ice as it was raised, and brought it down. A large ice dragon, different from was destroyed earlier, shot out in the arc of the slash. It flew through the storm, looking for the ice man, where ever he may be.

Kiotso Senju

(Snow continues to fall)

Sora's attack was fairly impressive as it came at Kiotso, however, he merely had to disappear into the blizzard to dodge his attack. The keyblade was returned to Sora after its miss and Aerora was cat; a wind defense that Kiotso had dealt with before. Ed's futile attempt to control the blizzard was all for not, it raged on as if Ed hadn't done anything at all. "You two are most capable combatants of ice magic. However, our levels are much too far apart; you're humanity keeps you from training for the years that I have trained." Kiotso pointed to Ed. "You might as well be an infant in the ways of ice magic." Kiotso then pointed to Lyon. "And you sir are but a mere adolescent." Kiotso insulted the saw called 'ice mages' but what he didn't count on was Ed's ice dragon slamming a claw into him and sliding him on the snow. He shattered through ice flowers and his body laid there, but in just another moment he had disappeared once again.

In place of one Kiotso, there were now many surrounding the group. They each raised their right hands to reveal ice shards in between each of their fingers. They spoke, all of their voices echoing at the same time. "You think ice is your ally? You merely adapted to the ice. I was born in it, molded by it. The ice betrays you now because it belongs to me." All of the shards were unleashed at the group from the multiple Kiotso's, a furry of ice as sharp as the might swords Ed and Lyon were carrying themselves.

One might have asked, where the real Kiotso was, and if one thought about it long enough they could have easily guessed. For on the back of the ice dragon was where he was, his blade of ice at its neck. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do, quite rude actually." With one quick slice, the ice dragon's head was separated from its body and it was quickly slammed into the ground. The sound of the shattering and crumbling pieces echoed throughout the battlefield. Kiotso turned from the defeated dragon, receding into the snow once again.

Matthew Supplex

Matthew listened to Arthur and Eria's questions, not taking his eyes off of the present problem. "Yes, Ifrit isn't as strong as Bahamut however, but it's debatable." Matthew explained to Eria, but since he wasn't shouting it was questionable if she heard. Matthew aimed his revolver at himself an shot, barriers of energy were surrounding the entire party; boosting their overall defenses.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Protectga on his entire party (Eria, Jeanne, Arthur, and himself) giving them a rather nice boost to their defense.

Lyon, D2

A blizzard had whipped up, surrounding the area they were in and defying Ed's abilities to control it, and at the same time seemingly boosting their foe's skills. As it seemed that trying to hijack control over the blizzard wouldn't work, Lyon was watching Kiotso, noticing that he seemed to get faster as the area cooled down, and what he was saying about ice magic, and turned off the black flames from around his blade as he did so. "Your skills at ice magic seem to be far beyond ours, that is true. The mistake Ed and myself have made so far in this fight is to try and combat you with that ice magic. While you may be strong with ice magic, my strength lies in my ability to manipulate water, in any of it's forms." From inside his armour, the water he had stored away seemed to flow out, condensing into a sphere of water above him, and started to heat up further still. With a snap of his fingers, the sphere seemingly exploded outwards, pushing back and melting the ice shards that were coming towards them, before heating up and accumulating them into the area of water that was now sitting around them.

Narrowing his eyes, which had darkened considerably since the fight started, the water around them started to heat up further, quickly rising up as steam to warm the frigid winds that were still present in the area. "You seem to do well in the cold, so how about we heat this place back up." As he finished speaking, the steam blew out in all directions around them, trying to engulf and boil Kiotso and melt any further pieces of ice it was to encounter. Turning to his allies, Lyon said something to them quickly, "I'll do what I can to slow him down and stop this blizzard, so while I do, you two should try and attack him again. If you can, try and get into a close combat fight, he seems to like standing back and using his magic to fight for him. From here on, taking him down is your job."

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

After a sufficient quantitiy of time analyzing the mirage, Frankram had now grasped on a better understanding of this world. Though there were creatures beneath the surface, there were areas where the ground was much thinner, and thus the holes existed. "The magic keeping this world together must not be absolute. The artifact most likely aids in the stabilization, but that does bring to question as to how long this world has" he thought to himself.

He breathed out loudly, and he was surprised to notice his breath vapourized. He shivered a little from the startling cold, and he turned to face the fight in question. The roaring blizzard blocked a good deal of sight, but in tandem with his magic, he could see into it. It would appear three of the Counter Corps were fighting with one of his comrades; that icy lad. Frank didn't know his name, though this wasn't exactly an important fight. "It would seem those young men fighting my comrade draw some utility, magical or otherwise from their outfits. Armour plating? Why, that's simply an unfair advantage. I think it would be best to even the scores a little" he thought as he raised his right hand.

He focused intently on an image, but as snapped his fingers, a fresh thought invaded his mental circle. And so, in a puff of pink smoke, Ed, Lyon, Sora and Kiotsu (by pure accident) were all wearing gothic lolita-style maid outfits, complete with the frilly lace hat and high heels. Frankram gave a bemused look to the results, but concluded that a stray thought must have caused it. Oh well, no biggie really. And with that, Frankram went south, knowing that with the blizzard blowing, the combatants wouldn't even have known who caused such a drastic costume change.

(Frankram: E2)

Kiotso Senju

(Snow continues to fall)

Kiotso arose on top of an ice spire to see that one of his opponents was now commanding a stream of water through the snow. He smirked as he took note of their costume change; but was more amused by the fact that Lyon was using water now. "You're more of a fool than I had first thought." Kiotso said, taking special glowing ice crystals from his pocket and tossing them into Lyon's stream. The entirety of the stream turned into three medium sized serpents made out of ice; one to coil around each of the so-called heroes. "Their weapons." The serpents struck at their opponents, but the only harm was that they were now weaponless.

Kiotso was now in front of Lyon, his sword of ice at the ready to cut through his own serpent and Lyon's neck. "Goodbye, pursuer of ice magic." Kiotso's blade was a mere inch away from cutting into Lyon...

The Desert Seth F1

Things surely did backfire quickly. It seemed as if the other female somehow came with her own giant summon. The three purple fireballs that had been reflected at Slifer hit the massive dragon and it groaned. Dorian waved his hand and three energy leopards appeared before him. Osebo Intercept! The leopards attacked the fireball that was going for him and he braced himself as the explosion caused a massive sand upheaval blowing him back and causing him to roll on the desert sand. While composing himself he looked up to watch Slifer get punched in the face by this new  monster and the red dragon's face hit the sand next to him. He rolled his eyes as this was getting slightly annoyed with these good guys and their counter attacks. In all honesty this was getting a excessive with his own powers he probably couldn't fight all of them and maintain a decent amount of energy to keep . But he wasn't going to take this embarrassment lying down. He it looked like these guys may have won but Dorian pulled out another card. This one was blue and the smile on Dorian's face spelled trouble. Anansi new what Dorian was planning and the concept itself was pretty creative for one with not that much power. Let's kick it up a notch peasants

Dorian then began to light up in another pillar of light and the infamous eye symbol appeared beneath him. From behind a faint image of blue behemoth of a creature came and roared behind him. To those who knew it was clearly Obelisk the Tormentor. But instead of being summoned the blue beast seemed to be assimilated into another symbol on Dorian's forehead. Within second the Slifer roared a mighty roar which was just showing Dorian's new power. The eye symbol is now on his forehead and he was radiating more gold than usual. His plan was simple. Since he didn't have the immense power required to summon two Egyptian Gods he simply turned one into a battery and used it to power himself. He was once again arrogant. Now let's begin. First you with the hands, how long can you hold those. Slifer's massive body descended from the skies and its long tail was poised to kill all of his opponents. Dorian was counting on the fact that Slifer's massive body was too long for those hands to actually handle. The Red Dragon used its own claws to grab the ones grabbing it and began to struggle vigorously. Now it was just a matter of seeing who could hold off longer. 

Dorian looked at the water charmer and he rolled his eyes in a condescending manner. You're Eria right? The Water Charmer, skank prepubescent sister of Hiita and some others. Yes, I know about you. Where I come from you're...well known. Not useful, but well known. As for Slifer. He was always mine, didn't you know? Didn't either of these traitors tell you about us. HAHAHA what is the point of switching sides when you don't add value to the other side HAHAHA. He was holding his sides with fake mocking laughter. Of course he was lying through his teeth, but he didn't want to give the enemy information on the off chance that they weren't going to die soon. Anywho yeah Slifer belongs to me and as you can see the blue one does too. 

He proceeded to walk towards the group with utmost confidence knowing fully well of Arthur's bow. Now he was looking at Arthur. You...You are something else. You managed to single handedly be in the way and this weak at the same time! I mean seriously how many times has someone else come to save you since you started this experience. I understand how it looks. My friend as you call him Butler and he is well...my Butler. Very talented. He usually fights my battles for me, but I just wanted to try a fight by myself and I must admit I'm not doing half bad. Hmmm as for my fight with your digimon...yeah see that was me trying again...it didn't go over well. Speaking of your digimon how is he doing? I know you all were doing some epic battle where he somehow got more powerful. But he still lost didn't he? Bet he's dead. HAHAHAHAHA Your only claim to fame now is being a traitor. Please tell me you'll do the right thing and just kill yourself. 

Doriani was now mere meters away from the group as he laughed at the extended his hand out to the side. Anansi destroy! Like Shaman King a glowing gold spirit came up from behind Dorian. Osebo hunt! Then three massive energy leopards made the delta formation in front of Dorian. See Arthur, I'm sure you've thought about it, all the hurt you've caused thanks to your weakness. Your digimon is dead, whatever reason you initially joined the Divine is gone, and look at traitor number 2 here, he's taken so many hits just to keep you alive its humourous. Do everyone a favor...die already. At that moment the massive Osebo leopards all went to pounce on Counter Corps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth K8

Butler looked at the giant red dragon and he then remembered where it came from. It was one of the cards he gave Dorian. Odd that he was able to summon it. Butler wondered why didn't Dorian ask for help. He snickered as he figured this was a pride thing again. Every now and then Dorian would feel down about his own self worth and go on some extreme measure to prove himself. It was funny to say the least. Butler decided to let this incident go and let his master have his way. This thing in front of him however was talking out of turn but that didn't matter because he knew his master wouldn't have cared. A soul is something all  humans have, it is the core of their being. All of their memories, emotions, and experiences are all nicely packaged into one. The more honest, positive, and noble the life, the better the soul. If you can you should try eating one they're delicious. Butler shook his head and snickered as Ragnarok was going on and on about the glories of souls.

Lyon

As he was controlling the steam, the weight he had long associated with his armour just vanished, leaving behind a frilly maid dress instead. As he tried to comprehend this new occurrence, the steam he had been controlling condensed back down into ice, turning into a trio of serpents that attacked them. As one of them attempted to remove his weapon from his possession, he managed to stab the blade into it's back, still losing control of his weapon but having the advantage of it being close, close enough to be stuck into the serpent currently restricting his movements. As Kiotso tried to cut his head off, destroying the ice serpent as he did so, Lyon took advantage of the slight delay between the start of the serpent's destruction. When the blade would have reached his neck to shatter the ice binding his arms, and bringing his right hand up to grasp the ice blade, preventing it from reaching his neck. With a tight squeeze from the now bleeding hand, the ice blade shattered under his strength. At the same time, and with a savage growl coming from his mouth, his left hand cut across with his reclaimed blade held backhand, similar to how a dagger would be held, swinging his sword in an attempt cut off Kiotso's head.

Kiotso Senju

(Snow continues to fall)

Kiotso was taken off-guard by the sudden and mighty counter by the mage he considered a novice. Though his skills in the ice were limited and weak compared to his own; his skills as a swordsman and a warrior were strong. A fact that Kiotso would never admit to the older gentleman and yet he wasn't so old after all. Kiotso's blade had shattered and Lyon's was now in his neck, his skin of ice blocking the fatal blow and merely making it a minor wound. "How could you work with humans?" This question might have come as a shock to Lyon, as Kiotso reached his hand up and grabbed his blade; his cold powers running down the steel and starting to freeze Lyon's hand and arm. "Your skills, stamina, and strength; far to lasting for a Human. This one tires easily." He said, glancing at Sora, the ice still crawling onto Lyon's body. "And yet you two do not, why ally yourselves with Humans if you're not among their kind?" Kiotso questioned, half curious and half trying to distract Lyon so he wouldn't realize he was effectively being frozen to death.

Matthew Supplex

Matthew listened to what Dorian was saying, and at some point during that conversation he decided he wasn't going to hold back anything. He clicked his revolver over to the next bullet and fired. A sphere of black and blue energy engulfed the three summons that Dorian had produced and was also moving in to cover Dorian himself. Slifer was also an intended target, this spell was surely designed so that any opponents would be hit by its massive spread. Matthew, however, could not guarantee the hands made by Jeanne would avoid damage.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Ultima at Dorian's entire party.

Lyon

Noticing the ice creeping down his arm, Lyon brought his foot up to kick against Kiotso's stomach, giving him the force necessary to pull his blade out of Kiotso's neck, before dashing a couple of steps back out of range. "I work with them because I have found several humans that I can respect. Besides, so what if humans are flawed, so is any other race in the multiverse, even your own. What I detest is attitudes like yours, people who disrespect others simply for who they are. Humans are what their biology made them to be, it's hardly their fault that they were born into a species you don't care for." Lyon ripped at the gothic maid dress that had been forced onto him, removing most of the frilly skirt to prevent it from hindering his movements. That done, he brought his blade around so he could grasp it in both hands, holding it out vertically in front of him in a usual swordsman's stance.

Desert Seth - D2

Ed's anger flared when the ice man insulted his ice abilities. He hung back while Lyon began to engage in a one-on-one duel of philosophy and abilities. Ed was royal pissed and was about to attack when Lyon said he going to hold him off while Sora and Ed got in close range. That excited him, but he quickly became serious again. He created a small ice pillar next to him, so he could put his black trench coat that was hanging off his shoulders on. If I can't beat him one way, I'll use what has become first-hand to fight. As soon as his coat was removed, he went through a spontaneous costume change. He wore a black frilly dress with fishnets and highheels. He quickly kicked off the shoes before staring at the new dress blankly. "Why do I like this? Must be because it's black. On second thought, I think I'll keep the coat on."

Suddenly, an ice serpant appeared out of nowhere and tried to take Ed's swords. Through sheer strength, he grabbed it and shattered the snake in his hand, a look of utter disgust and anger on his face. "One does not simply take my swords." If it wasn't for the dress, he would've intimitated a normal person to death. He removed his sword from his waist and held it in his left hand, opting for the use of the Iaido sword style. The ice man and Lyon were tussling in close quarters while Ed waited for the correct moment to strike. As soon as Lyon kicked the man in stomach and were seperated, Ed disappeared. When he reappeared, he was standing not too far from Lyon and their enemy, and was slowly resheathed his sword. There was long and thin line in the ice extending from where Ed was originally standing and where he was standing now. There was small click when he fully sheathed the sword. Suddenly, the ground was spilt in two along the line and a rush of air blew across the battlefield.

"You think I'm not a Human. While I'm not fully Human, Human blood pumps through my veins. You call me weak yet here I stand."

Arthur & Eria - F1

Eria was sickened by how Dorian described her, and how casually he spoke of Hiita, Wynn, and Aussa. "How do you know me~pyon? How can you control Slifer-pyon?!"

Eria looked at Arthur, who simply shook his head. "Sorry, Eria. All I know about this guy, he's long since been done with. Those hornets he kept blowing up were used back at the castle, and that's all I know about him, I swear."

Eria found it horrifying that one of the great Gods could be used as a mere battery for Slifer. "So you have Slifer and Obelisk, but what about the last one~pyon? The Winged Dragon of Ra, right~pyon?"

Arthur was stunned, looking up at Slifer. "There's one more?" Arthur grit his teeth and focused back on Dorian. "No… Whatever happens, we'll beat the one you got right now. MirageGaogamon can't die, not yet. You're right, the reason I joined the Divine isn't what I'm fighting for right now, but I'm damn well still fighting to bring back our homes. MirageGaogamon's going to come home, and I'm going to go back to mine. But your home? Wherever the hell you came from, it better be a place that won't be missing you, or your aptly named Butler."

As Matthew's attacks bombarded Dorian, Arthur's eyes began to glow again, but unlike earlier, Arthur noticed it this time. His eyes were hurting, but he realized what it meant. "This light… Right. It's because of my father." He aimed his crossbow at Dorian's head and shrugged. "Well, I guess I won't have a better opportunity to seriously tell someone to look into my eyes." Arthur's eyes focused on Dorian's, and the light of the sun emanating from Arthur's would hopefully be enough to blind him, but regardless, Arthur pulled the trigger, once again attempting to get at least one shot in on an enemy.

|_)The Reaper Jeriii(_|

The Reaper rolled her eyes. "I was merely- Hmmm, joking, I suppose I should say. Souls are a mere metaphysical concept, they do not exist, as far as my own universe is concerned. But I hardly think it matters; although little pustule, if you so desire your souls, why don't you go get them. I don't think it would have escaped unnoticed that there is a good deal of power radiating from another spot on the western side of the sandstorm. I detect a distinct lowering of temperature there, so naturally I assume another member of the Divine has engaged. Surely you wouldn't want to give up the chance for an easy, 'soul', would you?"

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

Frankram grabbed at his heart in pain, as if, as if, a thing of ~moe~ beauty had just been destroyed. He shook off the tense feeling as he continued on, barely noticing an absurdly dressed man with a giant purple afro and a hideous red bodysuit. It gave him chills in the same way Hapshiel did; but the other didn't seem to notice him, or was merely more concerned with the storm. It was probably a Counter Corp; man, both sides were really fishing in the weirdoes weren't they?

(_|Okama Queen Ivankov|_)

After having saved thta young boy from his fall, Ivankov had been traveling after seeing such large bursts of power from the north. His progress had been dampened by the sand, and a worm or two that now possess large holes in their heads. Either way, Ivankov made it to E2 and passed a man in a labcoat, but he ignored him. The gentleman looked like he had something important to do; as did Ivankov. By the looks of it, his candies were lost in a blizzard... in the desert. Metaphysics be damned.

Ivankov made it into D2, and placed his hands on his hips to inspect the storm, but he could hear battle through the howling wind. He took two, maybe three steps back. "HEE HAW" he cried as he dived into the blizzard.

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian looked on as this hunking massive of energy began to come at him. Since it consumed his Osebo he snickered and detonated them distorting the effects of the magic. Anansi covered Dorian to make sure if the spell was continuing Dorian would be shielded. Dorian looked onward as Arthur and Eria continued to berate him with their inadequacies but that did not matter in the slightest. He was above these meager peasants who dared to look at the true king and speak in such a manner. As Dorian was going to go in for a more direct approach he got a nice dose of sunlight to the face after baring witness to Arthur's gaze. He covered his eyes and swung his ring hand in Arthur's general direction. Osebo again! Another leopard appeared and while it didn't have enough time to intercept the arrow flying at Dorian it was enough to warn Anansi. The spider spirit moved Dorian's body to the side in the nick of time as the grazed his cheek leaving a nice fine cut. 

Feeling the blood come down his face (again) with his eyes closed Dorian started to laugh again. Oh look at that you actually got a hit off. Congratulations on your most likely first successful moment ever. Dorian decided to keep his eyes closed as his spirits were clearly able to use body as they saw fit. As for you, water sprite of fanservice, what do you think? Do I have Ra, or don't I? HAHAHAHA who would have thunk the good guys were this bad. Dorian proceeded to walk away laughing but that in no way meant he was done fighting. Alright children and there chaperon the king has graced you with enough of his time. A massive gold energy snake came from behind Dorian and proceeded to lift him all the way to the top of Slifer's head. There he spread his arms out wide and six different Oso's were summoned on the giant arms. They began to crawl and wrap around the demon's fingers  and Dorian clenched his fist so that the snakes would slowly pull the fingers off of Slifer. With Slifer free the massive red dragon let out a mighty roar of relief and rage. Someone was strangling it, now they must suffer. 

TREASONOUS WORMS! Your God's are mine, your friends are dead, and your cause is frivolous. Your life is worse than that of orphaned dogs! Fret not though I shall bestow mercy upon you and make your deaths as painful as possible. That way you can feel something when you enter the next life. NOW LOOK TO THE GROUND FOR THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG! YOUR KING HAS SPOKEN!!! Dorian detonated the Osos that had wrapped around the demon hands and the sky was covered with explosions. With a camera angle zoomed in on his face as his Millennium and Nyame symbols glowing full on gold  SLIFER....OBLITERATE!! Dorian pointed his hand at the group of infidels and he laughed the overly dramatic villainous laugh. This time the massive red dragon launched another blast cannon seeking to wipe out the opposition. 

The Desert Seth K8

Butler shrugged as Ragnarok did not catch on to the joke. Honestly neither he nor Ragnarok thought she was capable of humor. Wow you mean you told a funny? That...I did not see coming. Ragnarok looked down to check if Butler did. The massive man shook his head. Well you're right, but its that one right there, Ragnarok points to Kenpachi, that I want. I can tell its overflowing with the utmost power. I can't wait to see what happens when I eat it. Butler moves his head to notice that Dorian has gained a vast amount of power judging by the size of those Oso's that he's summoned. Well, I guess if there is a will there is a way. He then sees Slifer blast his almighty Blast Cannon. Excessive, who could he be fighting that would require that much force? Butler began to get worried ever so slightly but there is no way he could come over and intervene. That would hurt his master more than any opponent could. Though things did escalate pretty quickly. At the same time. That happened to be in the same vicinity as the battle that his fellow Divine member mentioned. 

Well what about you? You seem to have the ability to assimilate creatures like we do. You would be able to upgrade yourself rather quickly I would imagine?

The Desert Seth F5

BlackWarGreymon finally landed back at that pyramid after several close calls with what he didn't know was the antithesis of his being. He landed on the top of the pyramid and laid the other digimon down. He was simply stared at MGG as the blue wolf was there unconscious. He actually didn't fully understand what was happening. He knew he should have killed the beast, but not only did he save him he asked for help saving him. He didn't know how civil the two beings would become after that exchange, but that is besides the point. He looked in the distance at Dorian's massive display. BlackWarGreymon too realized Dorian's determination to be useful. This was someone who would sacrifice themselves just so they could achieve the goal. It was weird he started thinking about the group of kids who constantly got in his way as he was destroying the Destiny Stone's they had the same look of determination. Of course they weren't instruments of evil. What was it about humans that makes them so resilient? He once again he looked back at MGG. What is about humans that would make you want to do this much harm to your body?

Archived