The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Jeriii's mindless husk looked on as the Chaos devastated all that would oppose the Reaper, and it remained indifferent as the Digimon glew with its transcendent light. "Subject: MachGaogamon. Status: Digivolving. Process? Destroy... Subject now attacking. Counter with Chaos and Alpha Decay Shot. Proceeding, 3... 2... 1... firing Alpha Decay Shot."

Her chest bulged and inflated like a grotesque party balloon, a grotesque balloon that rose up her throat and bulging her cheeks like a hamster. Her mouth stretched horribly wide as a stream of purple... something was fired in a steady stream. It clashed with MirageGaogamon's attack, was met by a dead heat. The streams of Chaos that were flying rapidly altered course, aiming to strike MirageGaogamon in the back whilst the streams in the front and the great sphere of Chaos launched forth to aid Jeriii from the front.

The combined power of the Chaos and the Alpha Decay Shot was pushing back the Full Moon Blaster.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiotso Senju

Kiotso didn't answer Tsunugai at first, he seemed to be taking a moment to not only absorb his thoughts, but to examine the ruins below. Kiotso's dragon then started flying up into the air, higher and higher with no real sense of stopping. Four thousand feet, that was the limit, and it might have come as a mystery that they had flown up that high. It might have been even more of a mystery when Kiotso had dropped off of the ice dragon, flying straight down similar to a missile. His body was rapidly collecting moisture and precipitation from the air until his body was one big shell of thick ice. He hit the center of the pyramid ruins like a bomb; a cloud of dust shot up and distorted the view of the area. The ice dragon then descended down and dropped Tsunagai into the newly made hole; Sandwraiths tried to attack the dragon, but with a quick flip of his tail they were gone. More were coming, but the dragon had already left the sandstorm. If Tsunugai looked toward Kiotso, he would see him coming to a stand slowly; ice shards dropping off of his body and breaking on the floor. "There aren't many places that haven't been effected by the cave-in it seems, but there is still many corridors that lead who knows where." Kiotso took a look around, examining the hole he had made in the ruins and watched the shifting sand storm. "It seems the flying sand creatures dare not enter the pyramid, even when it lie in ruin." Kiotso said, even though his words weren't insulting, everything he said was cold and icy to the ears of the listener.

Jeanne/UBW

Jeanne could not help bu to crack a smile at Eria's resolve: much like herself, this young Water Charmer would go to the ends of existence to reclaim her friend.  "Now that is the kind of spark I admire," Jeanne said to Eria in a softer tone that, while rare coming from her, was still natural.  "Worry not.  We will get our friends back, guaranteed.  Even if it kills us," she added in an aside to herself.  With a slight flair, Jeanne rose an arm to the air and snapped her fingers.  The roar of a motor could be heard in the distance, growing louder as Jeanne's motorcycle sped up toward the two, stopping just a few feet away.

"Ready, then?" Jeanne rhetorically said to Eria as she straddled the motorcycle, motioning for the Watter Charmer to sit behind her.  "By the way," she added once Eria was seated, "we've got to do something about that tic of yours.  No offense, but it is starting to get grating."  With that, Jeanne and Eria sped off toward the portal to the Desert Seth.

Sayer/Desert Seth, approaching Jecht in I8

"SAYER!"

Sayer's attention was directed toward the source of the voice calling his name: his current partner (for the time being) Jecht, who appeared to be standing atop a large crustacean-like monster.  "Well, you don't see that everyday," he mused to himself as his "eye-craft" hovered toward Jecht.  "Then again, I've seen worse."

Finally having reached Jecht, Sayer disembarked from his "magic eye carpet".  "So, it seems I have the esteemed pleasure of working alongside you, Sir Jecht," Sayer said as he gave the Guardian a respectful bow.  "I trust this union of ours will proceed well.  I wouldn't want to have what happened to the late Bane to befall you, after all."

The Desert Seth B8-->C5

Luckily the escape went flawlessly for team Dorian. With Emiya the Counter Guardian distracted they were able to make their escape. Ragnarok was turning out to quite the useful asset to the team. Somehow this weapon was able to store both BWG and Dorian inside some random space within Butler. Nevertheless it was definitely appreciated. Inside this random void Dorian and BWG just floated aimlessly as Butler was busy flying around seemingly uninterrupted by the terrain. So this is weird. Dorian felt he had to point out while staring at all of his new cards. That man was way too strong I must get stronger in order to give proper contest. Yea I figured as much, but I'm sure there aren't that many people on the good guys team who would be that strong. I mean unless there was some serious recruitment efforts made on their part I just can't see it. That doesn't help me in my situation now. True.

At that moment the wounds and cracks in his armor were starting to glow green. What is this? Healing magic responded Butler even though it would simply be his voice since his BWG and Dorian were resting inside his body. Are you serious, you can use healing magic. Not in a combative sense but there is a basic structure that I know of thanks to one of the 103,000 grimoires that is stored inside my brain. Wow that is...something? I know right! This is so awesome! What's the deal with those cards we got you though? I wanted to eat them but Mr. Stiff here wouldn't let me. These three are known as the Egyptian Gods. Card representatives of three ancient Egyptian deities. They are super powerful but since I am not as inherently strong as you all I can tell I wouldn't be able to handle their power without heavily relying on my other spirits and even then I wouldn't be able to summon all three at once like I wish I could. They say that there are these 7 items or what have you that are supposed to make using them easier. Why do I think I've seen one before though? Well there was the that traitor Melvin. He gave off the same aura those cards. Dorian's face was stunned as he remembered Melvin's Millenium Rod. I have to kill him first and take it!

BWG was still sulking about his recent inadequacies being revealed, but it seemed like he was all fixed up. So what do we do now? We're going directly for the pyramid right Bulter? Yes, I have flown a safe altitude above the sandstorms and am making our way to the center where the ruins are. Though I must say as we are getting closer I can feel different powers struggling against each other. Well the voices in our head said something about Arthur being killed so maybe his digimon felt some kind of way about that. Dorian shrugged. He had his digimon there could have been some collaboration if someone didn't have a conscious. HAHAHA I can feel the good guys goin dyin'. EVIL RULES!! Dorian was snickering as this go around was much more in favor of the bad guys. 

"..digivolve to..."

While the words themselves were not heard the power that they invoked resonated throughout all of Butlerok. Everyone made a sharp glare in that direction as they sensed a new power beaming forth. What the hell is happening? Ragnarok asked startled by this new energy. It was goodness, hope, and light all shining in the distance. It was sickening. BWG instinctively knew that if this was the work of a digimon then he probably digivolved. This was something he may have to look into. Should we engage? Butler asked. Butler figured while this new figure was strong it may not be at level of its opponents. Butler could tell that psycho child who threatened the leader was on the offensive which should be enough to at least stall this new figure. No, go directly towards the pyramid now we don't have time to spare. 

MirageGaogamon - K8

MirageGaogamon could hear the Chaos coming at him before behind, while the attack in front of him was pushing back his Full Moon Blaster. Seeing no alternative, MirageGaogamon flew high into the air at the last second, forcing the two attacks to collide. However, the Chaos would not cease, so it pursued MirageGaogamon into the air. "Even as a Mega, I know I can't take this thing head on." In the blink of an eye, MirageGaogamon was behind Jeriii. With another Double Crescent Mirage, he fired crescent shockwaves at Jeriii's back, while the Chaos continued pursuing him. However, as the Chaos got closer, it became clear that the Chaos wasn't just aiming for MirageGaogamon, but Jeriii as well.

Eria - UBW → Desert Seth

Eria was surprised with Jeanne's ride, and even more so that she was inviting Eria on, but she took her seat behind her as Jeanne invited. "Don't worry, I want to get rid of this habit too~pyon." She batted her rabbit ears, and grew more and more embarrassed. "I want to be me again~pyon. Frankram is the guy who did this to me~pyon. We got to find him, and then we'll make him pay~pyon."

Eria and Jeanne rode off into the Desert Seth, and the two of them arrived at F1. Just as they did, Eria looked up to see the Chaos tearing through the air. "What is that-pyon?!"

Sora - C2

Sora was impressed with how Nero took down the Sand Kraken. "See, Nero? You can still fight." As Lyon tried to get an idea of the sandstorms, Sora had an idea, and pointed to the south. "Let's go this way." However, the group's attention was caught by the glorious burst of light shining out in the distance. "Alright, we definitely have to go that way to see what's going on." Sora led his comrades further on, and the trio quickly arrived at D2.

The Renegade could feel the Espeon coming towards him, and paused when a ball of pure darkness shot towards him. Not even bothering to move out of the way, he stood still. As the crackling energies of shadows hit his shield, he smiled, the familiar feelings of the dark rushing into his senses. A split second before the Angel's Shield would rocket it back at the Espeon, the Joker grabbed the sphere, which was still burning away at the shield. Crushing it completely, he laughed, inhaling the corruption, which slightly gave him a euphoric rush. Walking towards the Espeon, as it turned to escape, he grabbed it with blinding speed, snatching it off the ground, and proceeded to lift it into the air with a stranglehold.

This creature was rather curious, it was. Being in touch with what seemed to be telekinetic powers, the very nature of the animal seemed psychic. It still had a physical body though, and was probably vulnerable to death or similar. The way it was sent out of the dimensional capsule and seemed to instantly understand its owner's command was also interesting. Lifting it off the ground, the Renegade held it rather tenderly. The Espeon tried to scratch and bite at him, but Angel's Shield kept away minor nuisances like that. His eyes turning a luminescent red from inside the hood as they radiated pure evil, he stared into the animal's eyes, utterly filling it with terror, as the darkest feelings and hallucinations worked their way into the animal's mind. As it tried to struggle and look away from the crimson orbs, the Joker tightened his grip a bit more, restricting the movement of the creature.

Lifting it into the air even more now, his cloaked eyes level with the Espeon's, his Angel's Shield keeping away possible psychic attacks through visual contact, he tightened the stranglehold even more. Starting to suffocate the creature, the Renegade laughed in his resonant baritone laugh. Squeezing the life out of the poor animal, he started to force the bones inward. In maybe three or four seconds, the bones would probably puncture the lungs. After that, the Joker would slam it onto the ground, to crack its bones even further, before finally grinding out the sputtering spark of life in the animal with his boot. If anyone wanted to save the creature, it would have to occur fast enough, as well as do something strong enough to pique the Renegade's attention. The Angel's Shield would block almost everything, but if it was strong enough and the attacker didn't immediately die from his own attack, then the Joker could possibly be interested enough to drop his attention of the Espeon for a second or two, perhaps even just throw it somewhere before facing the foolish attacker.

Desert Seth, Approaching C-2

Kenpachi looked over his shoulder to ensure Ed was still with him.  Why did he even doubt the boy?  The storm had cleared from this area and Kenpachi could now barely make out a large pyramid in the middle of the storm.  "Didn't Emiya say somethin' about this?" he asked aloud; his voice was cold and serious.  Yachiru shrugged cluelessly as they faced the stone temple.  Kenpachi retained the mission in his head, but was still reminded constantly of his burden.  He couldn't even look forward to battle at this point in his journey.  Yachiru patted his back comfortingly.  "I'll be okay," she whispered.  He couldn't even force himself to smile anymore.  Everything began to make him angry.  Every little thing.  Then he remembered what caused all of this.  That long silver hair.  Those sharp detestable eyes.  The thin but frightening blade.  Surely he would be at the pyramid.  But just as Zaraki prepared to leap towards the pyramid, a burst of light drew his attention.  He couldn't be sure whether it was a good sign or a bad sign.  Regardless, he did know that it was drawing others towards it.

He decided to retain his composure and turned towards the light.  Digging his feet into the ground like before, he ushered Ed to follow, and jumped about ten kilometers into the air moving rapidly towards D-2.  Seconds later he spotted an island of orange in a sea of golden sand.  It was Sora's hair.  He exploded next to Sora, Lyon, and Nero, casually walking closer to the light.  "So who has a clue what's going on here?" he asked patiently.

As Espeon cried out for help, Arthur looked and saw the Joker strangling it. Recognizing him as the man who attacked him earlier, Arthur grit his teeth, hoping to get back at the man who tried to kill him earlier, but more importantly, he had to save Espeon. Running up to the Joker, Arthur struck against the Angel Shield with this sword, although as he did so, Arthur felt the cuts run across himself, and the shield seemed to be unfazed. "Leave her alone!" Arthur muttered. Taking his sword, he stabbed through the shield, but the shield made it so that Arthur's arm felt like it was being repeatedly stabbed. He grit his teeth, but pressed onward, and tried to aim away from the Joker's heart, for as much as he wanted to kill this man, he had to make sure he couldn't die in the process. "I asked you… to let her go!" Suddenly, Arthur's eyes began to glow as bright as the sun, illuminating the Joker with a blinding light. Espeon closed its eyes, unable to see even though it wasn't looking at Arthur, but it began to use Morning Sun, basking in the sunlight, and its internal injuries began to heal, but the process was still painful. Its bones began to push back to their proper spot, but the Joker's grip was still holding them back.

Unlike before, Jeriii showed no smug signs of overconfidence, in fact, her face betrayed no emotion at all as the Alpha Decay Shot won out over her foes attack.

She followed his progress up in the, but then was gone in an instant. Her listless eyes scanned the skies, but a sudden burst of wind told her where he was.

Her head revolved 180 degrees, accompanied by an uncomfortable squelching noise to witness the beginnings of an attack. By her swift will the Chaos vapour particles (, compliments of some dragon fire,) clouded around Mirage's claws. Their combined mass deleted them just as the attack almost finished. The remainder of the cloud blew towards him, clustering around his head in an attempt to suffocate him.

Jeriii's eyes bore no malice as her cable reared up like a scorpion, and unleashed a deadly stream of Chaos at Mirage.

Jeriii heard a voice behind her. "Alright, I'll admit, I wasn't expecting that." It was MirageGaogamon, again standing behind Jeriii. As the Chaos swelled around the MirageGaogamon Jeriii had originally attempted to destroy, she soon discovered that it was but another mirror image of the Digimon. "Why do you think I'm called 'MirageGaogamon' now? I move too fast for you to see, leaving behind an image of myself."

MirageGaogamon dashed again, this time appearing above Jeriii. The Chaos changed its course, but MirageGaogamon disappeared once more, this time appearing to Jeriii's right. "Double Crescent Mirage!" He fired shockwaves right at the cable, but also hoped that he'd be able to take down Jeriii at the same time. Avoiding the Chaos stream again, MirageGaogamon noticed a sudden burst of light from down below. He flew down, heading to the source of the light, but he spun around in the air, firing a Full Moon Blaster at the Chaos bubble. Turning his attention back to what was happening on the ground, MirageGaogamon could see Arthur trying to fight someone, and that someone was holding the little Espeon in his hand. Trying to be precise, MirageGaogamon was aiming to stab the Renegade Joker, but he made sure to listen for more Chaos coming towards him.

Desert Seth, H2

As the Duelhog and its crew emerged from the portal onto the slope of a sand dune, Foster groaned from the mix tape blasting from his ride's speakers, and ejected the crappy singing. "Nah, man. This ain't fightin' music." He whipped out a strange crystalline cube and placed it into the reader, which conformed to accept the odd data storage device. Immediately, the sound of drums, quickly accompanied by bagpipes started to resonate through the desert, Foster putting on his shades while he drove, letting the music sink in.

Desert Seth, G6-G7

Judaihime soon found herself on the top of some sort of massive stone wall overlooking what was left of a pyramid, with a massive sandworm that was not at all made out of sand curled around it. However, she was informed that this was the location of Melvin, who had been branded a traitor, so she decided to send something at him that might not kill him, but would make him much more easy to kill. She aimed her hand at her foe, concentrated on her target, and cast a rather nasty affliction just as many projectiles fired towards the same spot, her spell hopefully hitting first.
This spell, if it would be translated and organized into some sort of organized game of spellcraft and fantasy, would most likely be called "Bestow Curse".

Desert Seth. F5

Melvin was rather surprised at the sudden turn of events. First, some sort of telepathic message had just proclaimed him a traitor to the Divine. He had honestly not thought that it would be so quick, especially since, to him, he hadn't done anything. And then the attacks came in, the first being some sort of near-invisible wave that simply tingled unpleasantly. Melvin attempted to shrug this off, but he suddenly felt rather queasy and weak, as well as quite unsteady on his feet. It was at that moment that the headache and the vertigo set in, his curse affecting his mental state by making it very hard for him to focus. This actually managed to help him in the long run, as he was more limber to absorb the blast from his sandworm's head detonating, and, in its death throes, sending the pyramid's already-unstable structure into an even greater state of disrepair. This explosion sent the poor psychopath flying, proclaiming "LOOKS LIKE TEAM MELVIN IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!" He briefly twinkled in the sky as he was sent on his merry way.

Jeriii's eye gave the tiniest glance of a twitch as she once again failed to end the Digimon's life. Her head revolved back to its original spot as she didn't even bother to track Mirage's movements, merely listening to them until she found the source of the noise. He was to the right, and trying to attack her from a distance this time.

The glowing crescents flew with great speed, but Jeriii merely had to raise her hand to conjure Chaos to her aid. It formed a circular chield that hardened immediately, taking the brunt of the attack and shattering when they exploded. The Chaos streams however, were all over the place and highly disorganized now though when Jeriii attempted a recall, the Digimon was attempting to attack... the Chaos?

It was an unusual action, and the Chaos merely parted to allow the attack to fly through harmlessly. The Digimon was proving an immense annoyance, but it seems that being who attacked his partner earlier was on the scence again, tormenting a strange little cat. The cat? That belonged to the other human, who was currently unguarded as the others faced off against the demon that was apparantly on her side.

Jeriii descended to terra firma as her background logistics kicked in. "Subject name: Unknown. Status? Unconcious and unguarded. Course of action? Terminate. Digimon threat level? Medium. Target acquired, terminate immediately."

Her long clawed toes raked on the sand as the Chaos that had flown so wildly returned to her. She made no noise as she reduced the distance towards Silver as her cable reabsorbed much of the lose Chaos, though a few strands congealed in her hand to create a long sharp lance that hardened. Silver was the new target, but first, a little pain.

Before her was the unconcious Salamance and Flygon. Knocking one off at a time would be tedious, and no doubt would alert the others. Chaos burbled and churned at the tip of her cable, and it formed a larged crystalline spear tip, made of fresh Chaos. Standing between the two, her lance struck at Salamance's heart whilst her tail spear aimed for Flygon's.

Lerna's Barrier

Something was wrong. Taking the time to stop playing hackie-sack with the artefact, Lerna pondered what could've possibly happened, having sense that several of her Familiars had been cast to oblivion. Could there be more, stronger allies of Isamy that Lerna had failed to account for? Or were these Familiars just being reckless and paying the price? Artefact in hand, Lerna transported herself from her Reality Marble and into The Desert Seth.

She had to see all the forces that could very well have rallied against her for herself.

The Desert Seth

F5

And so Melvin had been blasted away by the blast of The Jaws of Hell's cannon, although said cannon managed to deal less damage than normal. It should've completely obliterated him right there and then, for starters. One of these other idiots must've bolstered Melvin's defences by accident. Frustrated, Azumi switched on The Jaws of Hell's many loudspeakers, just as more and more Divine members gathered around the ruins of the pyramid... which was even more ruined.

"I hope you guys realize that the artefact's been missing since we got here, which I might add was like... ages before even that traitorous jackass turned up," Azumi spoke through the loudspeakers, "And which of you morons managed to make him not killable?!"

NOTE: The Jaws of Hell's loudspeakers have a 3 square radius. As such, anyone within the circle up to C5, I5, F2 and F8 can hear Azumi perfectly fine.

C7

Sarah was still in a position not uncommon to get oneself into in a game of Twister, had it actually existed in her time that is, until Lydia had come up with an idea to get rid of the last of these cursed stick-men, although she warned Sarah that she was in the way. In the way of what, Sarah was thinking? She couldn't see what she could be blocking... unless of course Lydia was meaning to blast the stick-men through the rocks that surrounded the edge of The Desert Seth...

"Alright, let's go with your idea; but it better work," said a less than confident Sarah, as she got to DA CHOPPA!! the book that Lydia had instructed her to get to. Lydia had cast a tornado to blow the stick-men away and send them sprawling across the desert floor, but Sarah's new form was way too heavy to be affected. The second the tornado subsided, however, the stick-men got back on their feet and charged Lydia's position, unaware that they were rushing blindly towards their doom.

With Sarah now safely on the book, Lydia stared down the stickmen waving their silly little weapons as she span her cuestick. "Here's a little something Remmy taught me. ULTIMATE EARTH MAGIC! ZONE DELETE!" she screamed and hurled her staff like a javelin.

It sliced through the air and impaled the sand perfectly upright; as it landed, it unleashed a powerful shockwave through the ground. Everything was still for a mere moment, before the sand around the epicenter of the attacked churned and sank down, creating a spiral of sand that sucked and swirled like a whirlpool. The stickmen could not keep their poor footing on the running sand and were so drawn to the center, which had become a sunken antlion spiral. The stickman closest to cuestick was drawn under the sand by an unknown force, and soon after, the rest of the stickmen were too drowned by the shifting sands.

Once the last stickman was drowned, Cuestick flew through the air and returned to Lydia's outstretched hand. She surveyed the sands, before ordering the Tome to amscrey to D7. "If I know my eldritch abominations well enough, those things will probably surface soon. So we're getting outta here before they do and try to follow us. If you don't leave the book, we won't leave any tracks. Sound good?" she inquired.

Salamence & Flygon - K8

With MirageGaogamon and Arthur focused on the Joker, Salamence and Flygon were left to fend for themselves. Salamence, barely waking up, heard the sound of the Chaos attacks coming after him and Flygon, so he instinctively used Aerial Ace, ramming its head against Flygon. Flygon rolled around in the sand, while Salamence was struck by the tail spear, coughing up blood as its heart was pierced. The attack was powerful, and Salamence was already too weakened from earlier, so it fell back down, dying from its wounds.

Flygon watched on as his friend died before his eyes. He wanted to avenge Salamence, but he could hear Espeon desperately calling out for help. Arthur and MirageGaogamon to trying to help, but to no avail. The Joker looked like he was erecting some shields to deflect attacks, so Flygon knew he had to attack at his defenses. Speeding off towards the Joker, Flygon used a Screech attack, intending to weaken Joker's defenses enough that the shields would have to drop, which could allow Arthur to stab the Joker without any counterattacks, and more importantly, free Espeon. MirageGaogamon, seeing Flygon coming to help in the battle, lifted his claw, giving the Renegade Joker more freedom to move, but MirageGaogamon held his claw up, ready to strike again.

Nero

Nero was continuously prodding at his headset and clicking the button. "Hello? Hello? Yachiru?" Nero was about to give up when suddenly Kenpachi had landed directly in front of the group composed of Sora, Lyon, and himself. "I'm going to have to call you back, Yachiru, Kenpachi just showed up." Nero said, smirking at his humor that probably no one else would find funny. "Well Kenpachi, we've been here only an hour and were attacked by a sandkraken; now we're all heading towards the source of the light we just saw not a moment ago. Consider yourself caught up." Nero said, but at that moment he stumbled and held his head with his keyblade rattling. Nero quickly recomposed himself and shook his head. "Well, shall we go toward the source of this light?" Nero started leading the group forward, hoping they would follow.

Kiotso Senju

"I knew it was no longer here." Kiotso said to Tsunugai, but suddenly the pyramid caved in even more. Luckily, it wasn't enough to effect the areas the two were standing; the area in which they could have explored was covered however. "Come, there's nothing left to do but scout for the artifact or kill the enemy. I've never been one for digging through the sand either." Kiotso said, walking up through the hole he had made to get into the pyramid; each step generating a sheet of ice that he could use to walk on. Tsunugai was also free to use the ice steps but in the desert heat they would not last long.

Matthew Supplex

Around and around and around he did go, where he would be sent, no one could rightly know. Matthew managed to get himself to the edge of the sandstorm where he could possibly make an escape. However, when he was concocting a way to get out safely, he was flung by the power of the storm and didn't actually know where he would land. His body slid across the sand making a trail that stopped just before he would have collided with a metal object. Matthew got to one knee as his Oni Suken form retreated to make him human looking once more. When he looked up to see where he was, he had locked eyes with a familiar face; one that now had the addition of bunny ears. "Well well, if it isn't the water charmer." Matthew said, his smirking mouth the only thing Eria would be able to see.

Jeriii watched in almost frustration as the Flygon fled before her, that would be dealt with later. She looked down to the dying Salamance, and she held no pity in her heart for the dying dragon. "This is for damaging this form" she declared in a cool feminine voice not like her oriignal warped drawl.

She then subsequently stomped down and crushed the dragons head, ending its life immediately. Not one for wasting good bio-mattter, her cable raised over the dead dragon and a hand formed of Chaos formed at the tip. It reached down the fallen dragon and completely coated it in Chaos, it bumped around in its sordid little coccoon.

To anyone watching they would most likely be horrified as its skin burnt away, leaving only its organs that pulsated from the last lines of nerves that climbed through it. The organs dissolved next, burned away by the heat and corrosive nature, leaving only the bones. They too faded away in a matter of seconds, leaving naught behind. The Chaos withdrew back into Jeriii, and she shuddered, with, delight?

Powerful amounts of heat and light were bursting from her; her very flesh burbled and flapped about as something moves within her, a new power.

She roared loudly, unleashing a shockwave that scattered the sand around her. Jeriii was panting softly, the accruing of the new biomatter had healed the burns and bruises that peppered her perfect skin. But that wasn't the only thing. There was new knowledge, new power forming in her mind. Curiously, she held her right hand out at full length, and focused on it intently. It glew brightly, a shining white claw; this form could remember this move, it tried to use it on it earlier. And that other fast moving technique, that was there too. Wait, no, the move was called "Aerial Ace"? And the creatures are known as "Pokemon"? This data would take some time to be fully understood.

But that would come later, as Jeriii cried out in sudden pain. Two large lumps had formed underneath the roots of her wings; she cried out in pain as the skin tore, revealing a pair of bright red wings, once belonging to an erstwhile dragon,  that tucked perfectly over her current ones. "It would appear that this forms sees these new alterations as useful. How disgusting, that an Agent should devolve to the point of relying on Survival of the Fittest. I will be forced to reprimand her for such actions later. But despite such debasement, this should give us the power to finish that Digimon" Jeriii(?) remarked.

She stared off at the battle taking place, and slowly sauntered over. The new wings were bulky, but they seemed to improve general flying speed. That would be quite useful.

Eria - F1

Eria's throat swelled up as she stood face to face with Matthew once again. She had promised to avenge Matt and Tyson, but now? Seeing this man, standing in front of her, made her nervous. She was worthless in battle, and Eria wasn't doing herself any favors, with the fear apparent in her eyes. She looked at Jeanne, hoping that she would be able to deal with him, but Eria didn't want to lose Jeanne as well. Taking a deep breath, she looked back at Matthew. "Matthew~pyon." Eria smiled, rather amused by the prospect of repeatedly calling her enemy "Matthew~pyon". "Listen, I don't want to fight you~pyon. Just step away, and let me take care of your friend Frankram~pyon. Just look at me, and listen to how I have to talk~pyon. Would it really be satisfying to take on someone like me~pyon? If you're upset that you didn't get to kill me like you did Matt and Tyson, then fine~pyon. But I'll tell you what, you let me deal with Frankram, and then you we can settle the score~pyon. Got it~pyon?" Eria tried to look at the man as seriously as she could, but in truth, she had little reason to believe that it could work.

Sora - D2

Sora smiled, happy that his big team wasn't separated for too long, even if it did pose a huge risk to attracting more monsters. Sora followed after Nero, although it was not before long that the group ran into a lone man, standing over the body of a large mantis-like creature. As Sora didn't recognize the man, Sora assumed that he had to be someone from the Divine. "Who are you?" he called out. Without waiting for an answer, Sora drew out his Keyblade, and felt more of his former power returning to him. Sora's red cloak seemed to blend with his regular uniform as Sora felt a small burst of light flow through him. The light wasn't even a fraction as impressive as what Sora had seen to the south, but Sora could feel a second Keyblade in his hand. He looked at it, and it was a black and gold Keyblade, with a wing at the teeth. Sora felt a tug at his heart, but turned his attention back to the man, leaping forward, prepared to strike with both Keyblades.

Current location: E2

The Desert Seth C5->.F5

Everyone inside Butlerok heard the odd announcement about the special artifact disappearing or it having been gone for a very long time. This was oddly disconcerting news but what was more annoying was that it seemed he was too late to retrieve Melvin's Millenium Rod. Dorian cartoonishly sulked as he was going to have to figure out another way to use the Egyptian God cards. This made him wonder though, what if Isamy had the stolen the Millenium Items in addition to all the other artifacts. It would surely make sense. This means they would have to leave this place to make sure that he could get to that. While thinking about it. Butlerok had finally arrived to the top of the pyramid where it seemed the giant mech was already situated. We'll be landing now. BWG and Dorian prepared to leave this random space. Though they didn't know how that was going to happen exactly. 

Once Butlerok landed on the step below the Jaws of Hell. Ragnarok regressed back into Butler's body, then a giant mouth came from Butler's stomach and it literally spat out BWG and Dorian. It was interesting to say the least. Both of the other parties made it to their feet and they looked around. Well that was certainly a new experience. I wonder how that would work if we were to actually travel into outer space. Dorian continued to look around. He noticed that there were a number of Divine members already at the pyramid. Well at the very least this meant that they were the more efficient team. Though with no artifact, why were they still here? BWG and Butler just stayed looking in the direction of the digivolved digimon. Seriously, is it that interesting? Dorian said rather unimpressed. That light is serving as a beacon. As long it shines the other members of Counter Corp. will gather there. I don't know if you can tell but there are a series of strong energies off in the distance and they are all going to that light. Oh well that's good, if that show off is there like you said then he can deal/stall with them. I guess we as group need to figure out what to do here. Though between the two of you and that giant machine of doom up there I think we'll be fine. 

Dorian could only sit still and contemplate his next move. As it stood it seemed like there was some explaining to do. Hmmm if they can't get the artifact then the least they could do is to take out more good guys while they are separated. He looked up at the giant machine and decided that at the very least that thing should be able to take out somebody. His ring glowed and beneath his feet and from beneath his feet a golden snake arose and lifted him to the point where he was eye level with the pilot of the Jaws of Hell. Hello there, Dorian said trying to be polite. Just curious how accurate are the sensors on your weapon of mass destruction. In other words are you capable shooting down the good guys that are scattered about and going to that bright light over there? If we don't have the artifact, the least we could do is kill off other members of the Counter Corps. What do you think?

Desert Seth, H-2

Mr. Zurkon's tunes were interrupted by music that did not consist of his own manly voice, and so he was saddened as he exited the strange vehicle.  But alas, they arrived on the battlefield.  However it seemed there were but a few scarce enemies in sight.  Local hostile residents of the Desert Seth--for the most part--had been drawn towards other parts of the desert where stronger power lurked.  "No one ignores Mr. Zurkon!" he taunted, pulling out a highly illegal rocket launcher that he hoped Ratchet wouldn't recognize.  It was the R.Y.N.O 4Ever; a rocket launcher classified to be illegal and banned in more than eight different galazies, before it's construction was even complete.  Zurkon fired several missiles into the air and watched them give off almost nuclear like explosions as a smirk crossed his metal face.  "Come and get it.  Stupid aliens."

Desert Seth, D-2

The team pressed forward before encountering what was assumed to be a dead, mantis-esque monster of some kind.  Whether it was friend or foe, Kenpachi didn't know, but it was saddening for Yachiru to see it.  She hopped off of Kenpachi's shoulders to examine the creature, but she had no medical background.  She was clueless in her efforts to try and revive it.  She first rubbed it's head and rubber it's back while crying out, "Wake up!  Hey!  Wake up!"  But it was no use.  Then Sora leaped over her head to engage a man she didn't recognize.  As Sora charged into battle, Kenpachi got his excitement back.  He had waited for this moment, and stopped in his tracks to observe the Keyblade wielder's battle prowess.  "Kick his ass little buddy!" he cheered.  Yachiru remained on the ground with tears rolling from her eyes.  SHe had seen combat before, but for some reason, this creature's lifeless body tugged at her heart.  

Kenpachi knelt down beside her and leaned in close.  

"Is it dead?" he asked bluntly.  

She shrugged, unsure of the creature's status.  "But it's not moving Kenny.  I. . . I hate seeing animals hurt."  

"But what about those worms who attacked us?"  She shrugged her shoulders again.

"I dunno.  Something about this one just makes me sad Kenny."

Frankram had been despondent in regards to his failure of using the Sand Beast to aid him. Seems the creatures can be bent to will, but using them to deliberately find the artifact would have a messy consequence. The creature was no doubt simple, but the stronger ones would most likely not destroy themslves at a conflict, but owuld instead prefer to destroy him instead. That would be very tedious.

His attempts to locate other creatures was going nowhere, there were none in the vicinity, no doubt drawn to the stronger combatants or already tamed by his fellows. Well, he was close to the required location, all that was necessary was too- well, who is this strange boy? His loud yell was more than enough to grab Frank's attention, but this boy was fairly uncouth about it, not even giving the option of even replying.

Frank rolled his eyes slightly as his hands made a slow and lazy arch until it rested at Sora's destination site; wherein there he generated a black runic field designed to shield Frank as well as to repel the uncouth young man.

Desert Seth - D2

After walking for some time, Kenpachi decided to kick things into high-gear by jumping high into the air. I can literally cut the air, and I can't even do that without any form of assitance from magic or something. Ed crouched down and propelled himself into sky using his black flames, following his team leader. When Kenpachi landed next to his team, Ed landed with his flames flaring outwards along the sand, leaving a thin layer of frost that disappeared a fraction of a second later. Ed saw Sora go through a cosutme change right before his eyees and gain a new weapon before he engaged a possible enemy, with Kenpachi encouraging him. "He's a fiery one, ain't he?" Ed then noticed Yachiru, looking rather distraught over the body of an unknown creature. Kenpachi tried to comfort her, but it was not much help. "If it's any consolation, Yachiru, when we get back, we can give it a proper burial. How's that?" Ed tried to keep a smile on his face, but the pain and sadness in her eyes were beginning to make him feel the same.

Desert Seth, D-2

Yachiru kept her head low before embracing Ed with a hug.  "We can bury him properly.  After I find out who killed him," she said fighting back tears.  Kenpachi nodded in response, agreeing with Ed and Yachiru.  "We have many allies to avenge," he said softly.  He recalled not knowing of Byakuya's status, only to assume one of his few remaining officers had been killed or left for dead.  At that time he also recalled a message he had been given, but pushed it aside because of what it contained.  Needless to say a lot was running through the minds of all those involved in this insane war.  Just as Kenpachi was trying to clear his head he saw a solid black shield materialize before Sora.  It reminded him a lot of very powerful Hadou Spells, but it was much more sinister.  Then he turned his head to Sora as it seemed time itself began to slow down.  Kenpachi for a moment could hear only his personal thoughts.

"His for is impressive, wouldn't you say?"

"Quite.  His grip is strong with confidence in both his own abilities and blades.  He wields with both hands, but he fights with something else.  Something I don't quite--"

"Do you know with who you speak, Zaraki Kenpachi?"

"No.  But if you really wanted me to know your name, you'd try to kill me."

"But I already have."

"Eh?"

There was a quiver in Kenpachi's right hand, and he slowly turned his gaze downwards to his Zanpaktou.

"You. . . "

"My name is. . . . "

But Kenpachi lost focus.  His mind rolled back over to the death of a fellow Kenpachi and dear friend as he recalled the last conversation with his Zanpaktou.  "Tch.  Still so much to do," he said staring at the black shield that hid it's cowardly owner.

"Wonder who the pansy is," he taunted.

Matthew Supplex (F1)

He listened to water charmer's words, noting the horrible after effect of her words; he had never met this 'Matt' person she spoke of but he did remember Tyson. Matthew looked away from Eria as she mentioned his name and insinuated that he was upset he hadn't gotten the chance to kill her as he did with Tyson. Though there was no way to tell if he had actually killed Tyson or not, he knew that Ifrit would have at least wounded the boy. Matthew removed his hat, revealing a handsome young man's face with short blonde hair and crystal blue eyes; he placed his hat on top of Eria's head. "Those ears look ridiculous." Matthew said and pulled his revolver. He pointed it to himself and a bang could be heard, he disappeared to god-knows where; at least he was out of the way.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast an Unknown Spell upon himself.

Kiotso Senju (F5>E4, moving semi-diagonally)

He grew tired of waiting for a human that may not even be following him up the self-made ice stairs. Kiotso was quick to summon his dragon and was on his way before anyone could confront him. He flew high into air toward whatever direction he fancied; his only concern now was to find other Counter Corps members and be rid of them once and for all. There was ice in his art and frost in his eyes as he rode through the desert wind currents as fast as the dragon would take him.

Jeanne/Desert Seth Sq F1 w/ Eria

Jeanne was pretty close to making another teasing remark toward Eria, something along the lines of having multiple "suitors", but upon hearing Eria's pleas with the young man--"Matthew", by the sounds of it--as well as being reminded of those that were killed during the previous mission, Jeanne decided that now was not the time for such jokes.  She was just about ready to tear this Matthew a new one, but before she could get her chance, Matthew, in an almost friendly fashion, gave his hat to Eria before seemingly shooting himself in the head, vanishing before her their eyes.

"Teleportation?" she thought out loud, cautiously scanning her surroundings in case of an ambush, "or perhaps invisibility?  Hmm....  Eria, are you all right?" Jeanne said as she approached the Water Charmer, her handguns still at the ready.

Alister Azimuth/Desert Seth, approaching I7

"...YOO-HOO~~~ Alister~~<3!"

Alister cringed with utmost irritation at the voice that was calling for him; turning toward the source, he was greeted with the sight of Sayer and Jecht coming toward him on the back of a giant mutant sand crab.  "What on earth?--The hell do you WANT, Sayer?!--Oh, hello, Sir Jecht," he said in that exact order in rapid succession.

"Well, hello to you, too, Alister," Sayer replied coolly.  "As for what I want, I was just noticing that you were in the area, and I was wondering if you would like to join Sir Jecht and I--"

"Not because you asked," Alister interjected bluntly.  "I'm only doing so because it's in my best interest to do so."

"No problem," Jecht replied as he gave a rather strong pat on the General's shoulder, "the more teammates, the better!"

Alexander Abernathy (w/ Ratchet and Clank)/Desert Seth, H2

"Zurkon, what the crap?!" Ratchet yelped as he saw Mr. Zurkon fire off the R.Y.N.O. 4Ever.  "You know we're not supposed to have that--!"

"You are one to speak, Ratchet," Clank spoke up.  "After all, you are still in possession of the R.Y.N.O. V--"

"SHHH!" Ratchet hissed as he clapped a hand over Clank's mouth.

"What are you guys so worried about?" Alexander said as he watched the slapstick unfold before him.  "It's not like the Galactic Authorities are around to reprimand you.  I think they'd have more pressing matters to be concerned with than a couple of highly illegal weapons being used all willy-nilly...."

"... he's got a point," Ratchet admitted as he put Clank back down. "Still, the R.Y.N.O.s are a little overkill, don't you think?" he added to Mr. Zurkon.  "Wouldn't you prefer having more of a challenge?"

Archived