The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Arthur & Eria - F1

Eria was growing infuriated with this man's arrogance, but was horrified by Slifer preparing to fire another attack. Arthur ran towards Eria, hoping to move her out of the way somehow, but a cloud of pink smoke suddenly surrounded Eria. "ERIA!"

When the dust had settled, Eria was still standing, but she was different. Her bunny ears had completely disappeared, as did her tail. No longer in high heels, Eria was wearing sandals. Eria seemed startled by having her old form back, but it didn't look like she could see. She took off her glasses, throwing them away, and as she did, the Rodin ring in her right hand began to glow. As Eria swung her arm forward, a battle axe materialized in her hand, and as the axe hit the ground, a torrent of water fired out where she stood, freezing as it collided with Slifer's blast cannon, but the ice was too strong to break, so the blast cannon was blocked completely.

"Finally," Eria said with a sigh, before looking back at Arthur with smile. "I told you I can fight."

Arthur smiled, but he was blushing, simply awed by Eria's beauty, now seeing how she originally looked. "And it sounds like you're back to normal."

Eria nodded and raised her hand against Dorian. "Now we can finally beat this guy."

A large spot of water formed beneath Slifer, and at Eria's command, the water rose up, blasting Slifer from below, and as the column of water rose higher and higher until it was taller than the god, the roof of the water folded inwards, crashing down on Dorian.

MachGaogamon / Flygon / Feraligatr / Lucario - F5

"The humans are my best friends," a voice said to BlackWarGreymon. MachGaogamon slowly sat up, looking at BlackWarGreymon. "So… You're another Digimon, just like me, aren't you? I have to say, I wasn't expecting to run into another one, but why? Why is it that you're fighting for the Divine? I made that mistake once, but I changed. It isn't too late for you." MachGaogamon held out his hand, hoping for a handshake, but it was then that he realized that he was no longer MirageGaogamon. "It's been a long time since I Dedigivolved," he told himself. "My name is MachGaogamon."

Looking down, he saw that three small creatures were facing off against some giant monster. One of smaller creatures he recognized as Flygon, and made MachGaogamon get up with a start. "They need help," he said to BlackWarGreymon. "Please, we have to save them."

Lucario attempted to use an Ice Punch against the monster, but he was swatted away by its tail. This monster, the Sand Atrocity, turned its head back as it morphed into a realistic crocodile head. Opening its mouth, the Sand Atrocity breath stream of sand, pushing Lucario back until it was knocked out of the gate and into the sandstorm.

Sora - D2

Sora was startled by his new outfit, but realized that he had to focus on Kiotso, who had taken notice of Sora's fatigue. Casting a Cura spell, Sora was ready to fight again, so he resumed his Valor Form, only know his maid outfit had turned red, rather than giving him his old outfit back. Sora rolled his eyes at the humiliation. "Humans are stronger than you think they are!" Sora said. Leaping into the air, Sora began to glow in a faint green aura, taking out the Wayward Wind as the power of the Fever Pitch flowed through him. Leaping high into the air, going so far that he was above the blizzard, Sora spun around with his Keyblades, spiraling downwards as he prepared to strike Kiotso, but at the rate Sora was spinning, if Kiotso even dared to grab the Keyblades, he would only just cut himself, allowing Sora to strike him again, but this time, Sora made certain he wouldn't hit a clone.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"To all Divine in the area, do not return to the pyramid.

I repeat, do not return to the pyramid.

It's in ruins. A battle transpired there earlier, involving Kiotso, Dorian, Azumi, and Judaihime versus Melvin - after all that overkill, by the way, he's assumed dead - but they've all left the area since. The damage they caused totally flattened the Pyramid of the Chaos Barrier. Now if this were all, that would've fine. The only problem is that the artifact. Is. Not. Here. I can't sense it with the spell Isamy granted me. It might not even be in this timespace. Maybe it was swallowed up by the anomaly?

Hold on. Just found a strange, magical portal at the center of the ruins, it has some kind of chimera symbol on it. Hmm... maybe-"

All of a sudden, the messenger was cut off from her telepathic transmission before she could finish. There was no sound coming from the other end, only an eerie silence, yet something had definitely happened.

Final Fantasy VII: Who Are You

Then, she spoke again, only this time it sounded like a much older woman speaking in a dreary monotone, and with a strange undertone that resembled German growling from some kind of hydra. Not only that, but although it was something the Divine might not have noticed, this was a telepathic message directed at everyone currently within the desert.

"My deepest greetings, slaves to the Sorcerer. I know why you have come here. You are all searching for the map to the Key, am I correct? Unfortunately, this orb is under my control, and I shall not be relinquishing it to give it to any of you. Right now, I am closer to the Door of Origin than any of you are.

However, I require the aid of a Class 3 Entity to unlock its secrets, one who can walk on separate planes. Should any of you wish to sacrifice yourself for my cause, come to my world at the center of the pyramid ruins. And, as a form of thanks, I shall turn you into one of my immortal familiars. Is that not what you foolish lifeforms desire?

Listen, little lost lambs; your life is worthless. Your existence is worthless. You hope against hope to achieve your own ideals, but in reality, there is only despair. Your hope to achieve your wish is nothing but a delusion. There are billions of worlds without hope, but none without despair. Obviously, despair is the fruit of the multiverse and hope a pointless twig that interferes with it. The seeds of despair lie beneath the surface. They lie within your past, your present, and your future. I'm sure you have all tasted their fruit by now, dark enough for you to despise every bite you take into them. There is no reason for you to resist.

I am LERNA. Yield to me, the Witch of Infinite Possibilities, and come."

The Desert Seth

Shortly after the declaration, a strange, alien cry echoed throughout the entire desert, such that it would've been deafening to anyone near the position of the pyramid. It might've been fitting for a huge volcano to come out of nowhere and explode right there and then, but instead of something so spectacular, nothing happened.

However, around the area F5, swarms of stickmen wielding stick-like swords began to spawn out of nowhere and patrol the area, as if not allowing anyone to pass through. They were called Troys, and though they appeared to be relatively harmless, their near-nonexistent mass allowed them to run extremely fast, jump extremely high, and they didn't lack in raw power either, neither would they be affected by any Divine's attempt to control them. Certainly a force to be reckoned with, and it wouldn't be easy to bypass them.

As it just so happened, unlucky BlackWarGreymon was caught in middle of it all. And unfortunately, despite his tremendous power, due to his nature as a digitally-material being without a soul, the portal wasn't likely to react to him unless he entered at the same time as a Class 1 or higher Entity.

Emiya, F4

Though he let a few members of the Divine escape, that was only because there was something far more important in his mind than dealing with people deluded by Isamy's words. The artifact, which would lead them towards the Key of Origin. Once that was found, the only thing left would be crossing past the Pathway and reaching the Door. He couldn't help but admit that it was somewhat strange the Maximus girl knew nothing about it, but then again, stranger things have happened.

LERNA's message hit him suddenly while he was dealing with multiple sandwyrms in the midst of the thickest part of the sandstorm. Combined with the corruption from the Shadow Realm and the harsh sands around him, it distracted Emiya slightly from battle and he ended up being swallowed whole by one of them...but of course, he burst out after projecting the legendary sword Caliburn and annihilating the entire creature from the inside. Using it, he was able to quickly deal with the others as well despite his disadvantage.

"I'm using too much energy on this." The Counter Guardian muttered to himself, noting that he felt a bit tired.

The words spoken to him by this Witch were surely worrying, but her remark about only a Class 3 Entity being able to open it gave him hope. Nobody in their right mind would ever sacrifice themselves to her, but if he could get there first, he may be able to go along with it, take the artifact, and then defeat the Witch in one fell strike. Even if he was separated from the rest of the Counter Corps, he should at least be able to do that.

Project a crescent blade into each of his hands, he approached the end of the sandstorm, strange purple-like panel clouds in the sky that acted as an ominous forewarning, and the ruins of the pyramid.

Alexander Abernathy (w/ Ratchet and Clank)/Desert Seth, H2 (Moments before)

The "Jaws of Hell" had reached the area of H2, having stopped just a few meters in front of Team Foster.  The mech appeared to look down upon its presumed adversaries, perhaps to gauge the strengths of each individual, and then...

"... omigod, so CUTE~!"

"Say what?" blurted out Team Foster in unison, blinking as the cockpit to the Mech opened up, revealing Azumi and Riley.  Azumi, the one piloting the Mech, had the kind of look that someone has when seeing something so sickeningly-sweetly adorable.

"Seriously, you've got to be, like, the most adorable thing ever!" Azumi gushed out, looking in the general direction of the two lombaxes.

Unsure of how to respond to this sudden admiration, Ratchet and Alexander both gave Azumi a flustered, "Uh, thank you?"  ("I think she was referring to me, Alex." "What makes you think that?" "Uhh, hell-oh~!")

"No, no, not you two," Azumi corrected Alex and Ratchet, instead pointing (with the "Jaws of Hell") at Clank, who was standing next to Ratchet's left foot. "I was talking about your little robot there.  Sorry."

"Oh, gee, thanks," muttered a somewhat disappointed Ratchet, earning him a sympathetic pat on the head from Alexander, and a little chuckle from Clank, Mr. Zurkon and Umbris.

"Yeah, yeah, you're breakin' my heart here, all of ya," Riley butted in.  "Seriously, what are we even doing here, anyway, Azumi?  None of these punks seem all that worth dealing with--"

"Yea, hold that thought," Azumi interrupted, holding up a hand to Riley while her attention was still focused on the two lombaxes.  "... hey, you two wouldn't happen to know of an "Alister Azimuth", would you?  I only ask 'cuz you seem to be the same species--"

"You know Alister?!" Ratchet blurted out, his heart nearly jumping out of his chest at the mere mention of Alister.

""Know him?!" Heh!" Riley chimed in.  "Understatement of the frikkin' century, kid.  He's actually--HEY!!"  Before Riley could finish his sentence, the Mech's cockpit suddenly closed rather quickly, just as a energy pistol blast ricocheted off.

"Sorry about that!" Alexander shouted out in apology, holstering the blaster he had just fired.

"Alexander, what's your problem?!" Ratchet blurted out, stopping to cough a little.  "They may know where Alister is, and you firing off at them isn't going to get us much details!"

"...."  Alexander suddenly went silent, unsure of how to respond.

"The little one's got a point, Alex," Azumi said, her voice coming from the "Jaws of Hell's" loudspeakers.  "Aside from being very rude to us, it's just overall disrespectful.  So, what's the matter?" Azumi added, sounding rather genuine in her inquiry.  "Something happen between you and Alister back at the Shadow Realm?"

"...!"

"I mean, you two are friends, right?"

"How do you know of Alister, anyway?" Ratchet asked once more.

"Well--"

"Wait!"

Ratchet's attention was turned to Alexander, who now seemed to be struggling with his emotions, looking as though he was hating himself.  "Ratchet, I'm sorry.  I... I should have told you this sooner...."

"Told me what, Alex...?"

"... that Alister... is--"

Before Alexander could finish his sentence, however, an explosion erupted a few yards away, causing Team Foster to get into their battle positions.  "Oh enough of this soap opera BULL$#!&, already!!" Riley's voice yelled out from the intercoms of the Jaws of Hell, which had just launched the rocket that caused the explosion.

"Riley--!"

"Hey, you can have all the drama you want, Azumi, but I'm not gonna keep standing around just to watch this play out!" Riley retorted.

"Fine, just don't touch my controls like that again!" Azumi replied.  "Sorry, you guys, but we're going to have to wreck your $#!&, now."

Darcy, the air above G5

Having managed to get over the wall, Darcy was flying towards the front of the destroyed pyramid when the telepathic messages found her. The opposing witch seemed to have her own agenda, separate of the two groups that had fought each-other up till this point, which had to do with bringing every universe into despair, the opposite of Isamy's goal of removing all despair. Whoever she was, this LERNA was intriguing, a force capable of entering this dimension under her own power and able to take the Orb the Divine had been searching for, which was apparently a map that would lead to the key Isamy was searching for. A loud alien cry interrupted her musings, nearly deafening her with it's volume, before a large quantity of what could only be described as stick figures showed up around the pyramid. Narrowing her eyes and looking down on them, she activated the spell Isamy had given them again, checking to see if she could take control of any of them, only to fail to sense their presence at all with it. Now scowling as she ended the spell, Darcy cast a different one of her own instead, which cumulated in a sphere of flashing red energy being thrown way down into the midst of the stickmen, exploding as it hit one of them in a flash of light and energy. Though unlikely successfully destroy any of them, for now Darcy was just trying to test their defences, to see just how durable they were and how hard it would be to destroy them.

Ayame and Naomi, Above the sandstorm at H3

Finally above the level of the sand wall, the two girls had been beset again by more of the sand wraiths that had attacked them before, By beating her wings hard downwards, Naomi used the wind she was creating to once again keep the wraiths at bay, this time only temporarily as she charged up some electrical energy into her jaws. With enough charged up for her purposes, she shot it downwards right into the mass of sand, instantly propelling herself forward as they were momentarily destroyed, clearing the side of the sand wall before any more could charge at them. Now on the other side of the sandstorm, Naomi had to duck and weave around to try and avoid the strange purple clouds sitting in the sky around the temple, emerging from the clouds at G3. As they exited the clouds, the telepathic message from the being calling itself LERNA reached them, revealing it's own twisted reasons for taking the orb and looking for the doorway to the origin. Once they knew that, the two of them deciding to make their way into the pyramid ruins, just in case some idiot amongst either side decided to try and help the witch's goals.

Ending location, The sky above G3

|_)The Reaper Jeriii(_|

The Reaper rolled her eyes and laughed one loud, soulless laugh. "You imply that what I have attained thus far in augmentation is of my will. During the period when I was asserting control over this form, it acted out in instinct and desperation. Something I am personally ashamed that an Agent of mine would even commit to such an action. But despite easily being able to assimilate whatever I desire, those Pokemon were easy targets due to having a weak will. They were stupid animals and had little mind power,; I easily dominated and destroyed the remains of their wills. Those of the Counter Corp must have a strong will, or at least a strong sense of, *spits* Courage, to challenge us. It would be possible that their collective wills would attempt to override mine. I do not like the idea of such an outcome, nor will I willingly gamble on it. You do what you like with your form, and I will do likewise with mine. I wouldn't even be using such a frail shell if I had my core programming. And, with that message that was just sent out by this, 'LERNA'; I have a strong suspicion that that human witch Isamy has possession of it. If I knew where she kept it, I could augment my powers ten-fold."

(_|Magical Girl Lydia & Firespawned Sarah|_)

Sarah thought about Lydia's question, and remembered the communicators, which she forgot to take, bugger. "No, I don't, sorry. There was these communicators being passed around, but I forgot mine because Eria was being a b***h for no reason. That's why I went alone and managed to catch up with you" Sarah explained as they both floated towards E7.

They were blocked by an even stronger wall of sandstorm in their way; the winds already blowing whipped at Lydia's coat whilst Sarah's coals dimmed a little from the sand. "Fair enough. It's always funny how women hate each other for no reason. When I was at school there was this one clique of girls that were mean to everyone no reason whatsoever. Though I don't think your problem is quite the same; she got kinda offended by your wardrobe malfunction, and I think her new furry lifestyle might not be her own choice. Plus there's there's all that sexual tension surrounding her and her boyfriend, it's no wonder she snapped" Lydia explained.

"Oh, I, I guess that's fine then" Sarah replied, and turned her face a little. She bit her stony lip a bit, and felt just the tiniest bit of guilt for the we she spoke to Eria.

"Eh, it happens. Infighting is pretty common in groups, especially in larger ones. It took a bit of doing on my part to get Zac to even let me in on his plans; but it's just good he folds like laundry when it comes to me. It did suck when I was used as a bargaining chip that one time, I felt like an actual damsel in distress. It's a sickening feeling I can tell you that much. And, what the hell was that?"

Her speech had been cut off my LERNA's grandiose announcement. Sarah turned up her brow at such an egotistical boast, but something in the witch's speech rubbed Lydia the wrong way. "Oh that B***H! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!" Lydia roared.

Sarah was unsettled by such a radical change, but then remembered that she didn't really care all that much. "The hell's wrong with you?" she demanded.

Lydia gripped her cuestick tightly, her hands were burning red as her grip tightened. "Okay, now things get personal. We're going to find that cow, and axe her. The Pyramid is nearby, and I think I know how we can make it through the storm without getting blown away" Lydia explained as she pushed off the Tome.

The pages span by rapidly, flipping past chapters and chapters until it landed on the image of a whirlwind. "AIR BUBBLE!" she declared; the star on cuestick glowing bright green.

Gusts of wind turned and churned around the duo, until they were surrounded by a thick bubble of wind thta span in the same direction as the storm. Lydia didn't skea, but merely nodded in the direction of E7 and began walking. Sarah shrugged and followed suit. The Air Bubble Spell worked a treat, as it spun in the same direction as the storm, and brushed the sand aside. (Into E7)

[spoiler=Warning - EXTREMELY Long]The Renegade yawned, having finished off the Espeon easily. It was a shame though that the Flygon managed to survive. But he had achieved his purpose to sow chaos and destruction. Laughing at the corny display as the robot forced the son of Apollo to leave, in a melodramatic sacrifice-esque fashion, he watched bored, as the weird female Chaos thing proceeded to wreck the being. A strange demon thing came soon after, and the Joker watched with amusement as they argued over the defeated wolf thing. A flood of some black liquid emanating power then swept over the four, and after a few minutes, and it seemed to be resolved, the Chaos lady taking control of it or the like. They then peered at some red dragon in the sky, but the Renegade Joker ignored them. He had felt a powerful presence followed by a smaller presence just before the robotic animal had been knocked unconscious.

Turning to peer at the duo, his face grew into a surprised grin. They weren't Divine, as the Joker had not noticed them at Isamy's throne room. Becoming euphoric at the thought of someone he might finally get to fight without instantly killing them, he greeted them happily. "Oh hello there. I'm your executioner. Nice to meet you." The two consisted of a large austere-looking man, followed by a small girl with pink hair, looking no more than eleven or so years old. No matter. The Renegade didn't care. The man with long stringy hair and a black eye-patch over his right eye and a scar running down his left eye and mouth was by far the more powerful of the two, although the girl wasn't weak either. The Joker knew not to rush things with these two, even if he would win anyway. Not responding, the man drew out his massive sword. The man barked out for "Yachiru" to stay away, and the Renegade smiled inwardly hearing this. The man's connection to such a weak girl, even with his own strength, would be his fall.

Suddenly, the sphere which had torn apart Espeon so easily was rocketed towards Yachiru, intentional enough to leave no doubt it was meant to hit her. Watching, he saw the immensely powerful slash aim for the orb, and with some force, the Joker altered the sphere's path. Before it could do any severe damage though, Kenpachi had slashed again, vaporizing the orb with a cut so strong it created an explosion. It had not completely missed Yachiru though, and had given her a cut  across the temple. At that very moment, Zaraki fell deadly silent. "You must have a death wish. The moment you even thought about aiming for her, your fate was sealed." In a blur, Zaraki sped towards the Renegade. Sensing this was not supernatural, he wasn't concerned as much. The blow would be immensely powerful, but it would still be deflectable. Knowing his Angel's Shield was not something that could be detected easily with magic, he waited for the reaction that would occur. The little girl had suddenly cried out for the man. "Kenny! There's something wrong! Something's covering the coat guy!" Kenpachi had already closed the distance, and was aiming for a slash that would go from the Joker's right shoulder to the left hip. He was mildly surprised when the man followed though without changing at all, even after the girl cried out. He's either a fool or thinks he can get over it. He's still a fool either way though.

The cut smashed into the shield with immense force, completely from sheer strength. This didn't affect the Renegade that much though. However, a strange force that was completely supernatural in nature pushed down upon the hooded figure though, and started to push down hard, even with the shield keeping out almost all things. Gritting his teeth in frustration as the energies weighed down upon him, he sighed slightly when the force was relieved as the own massive attack was reflected to Zaraki. The man appeared completely stunned as he was blasted backwards with his own force. The man appeared slightly shocked.

"What's wrong Mr. Goody Goody? Done already? Well too bad! I want to play more!" Holding out his arms in a sickly sweet magnanimous gesture, he laughed cruelly. Floating into the air, his voice turned poisonous. Summoning out his weapons, the sweltering heat and solar energy of the Desert was melded with his own, creating a pitch-black blade that had a golden glow to it, the air around it distorting from heat. Suddenly blasting at the speed of a bullet towards Kenpachi, he tore through the air with a keening shrill sound, his arms crossed. At the last second, he whipped his arms out in a upwards and forwards x-cut, aiming to kill the man undoubtably. The Joker knew it probably wouldn't connect, but it would still have a devastating amount of force as he turned up his speed. Zaraki sliced out in a powerful sideways cut, slamming into the blades with a stunning amount of force just as the Joker slashed with godly strength. The entire area surrounding the collision exploded, as winds stronger than any natural hurricane tore through the region. The dunes erupted, sending sky-piercing walls of sand up near ten feet thick and miles high. The energies of the two beings were canceling each other out, each trying to find an opening, becoming so strong they took on a physical appearance, dark violet and golden writhing tentacles fighting each other.

With a unnatural wailing sound, the forces pushed back, blasting both of them backwards. The Renegade elegantly flipped in the air backwards, while Kenpachi didn't care for any of that and skidded backwards roughly, pushing the sand up in a flurry digging his foot into the ground for support. The Joker leapt forward, speeding faster than a freight train in a direct path towards Kenpachi. The bigger man dodged to the side, but the a wrist blade whipped out like the head of a hydra, suddenly wrapping around the sword the man flicked out to block, pulling the man off-balance for a second. The Renegade followed through with a stab through, but as he thrusted forward with the second blade, it also elongated perfectly straight, piercing through all the way to the other side. It would definitely have punctured both lungs, smashing through the ribs surrounding the area, and perhaps scraping the spine. The Joker flipped upwards, the blades retracting and pulling out, before he whipped the blades at the man again, which elongated to wrap around him. Zaraki was still fast enough to dodge out of the way partially, but his left arm and leg were entangled in the blades. He slashed at the knots with his sword, but it didn't make much headway, as the Renegade picked him up and lifted him near 200 feet into the air. The Joker made a mid-air dash to the man, standing a few feet away. Looking at the man struggling, he spoke. "I really thought you'd be more of a fight. What a pity. You're going to watch me strangle the life out of your precious little girl before I kill you too." Laughing in a chilling voice, he threw Kenpachi into the ground hard enough to send him burning through the sand.

Walking towards Yachiru, he dissipated his blades. He'd enjoy this. He was about to make a dash towards her and snatch her up when a massive explosion resounded. Turning to look backwards, he saw the man standing up, perfectly fine, and even stronger, almost as strong as him now. What he noticed also was that the eyepatch was missing. Hm. So it was covering up a good deal of strength. What an idiot. As he summoned his blades out once more, Yachiru had leapt at him, grabbing at his arm, but before she could even hit the barrier, he smashed her ribs with a clothesline blow, sending her thudding into the ground nearly forty feet away. At this, the man had yelled at him. "You bastard. You just signed your own death warrant!" Speeding towards him, he lashed out towards the Joker with a piercing lance-like blow. Standing still as before, he waited for the man's arms to be broken, as Kenpachi meant to dash past while holding the blade at his side to impale him. As the blade smashed into the shield, a cracking sound screamed out, white vector shapes appearing in the air in front of the shield, before the sword smashed through, ramming through the Renegade up to the hilt through the center of his torso. The explosive winds from the strike blew back his hood off head, revealing a young boy not much older than the age of 17 - in appearance at least, a stunned expression flashing across his face. Blood trickled from his mouth, his translucent red eyes starting to become cloudy. Coughing and gasping, he spat out blood before crumpling on the blade.

Kenpachi stood still as he watched the teenager slump over, his black life-blood burning through the sand. Withdrawing the blade, he looked at the rapidly dying kid, careful in case it turned out to be a fake-out, or at least in case he could still fight back. He knew that a last-chance blow like this ended many "winners"' lives. After being satisfied, he started to walk towards Yachiru. The Joker would die anyway, and even if he had targeted Yachiru, this would've been punishment enough. He had no intention of striking an enemy while down. However, on second thought, his anger flared when he remembered what he had done to the other Counter Corps members as well as Yachiru. He began to turn around when a terrifying scream that would be heard across the entirety of the desert blasted out, a massive pillar of black energies smashing into the air hundreds of feet thick, and thousands upon thousands of miles high. Anyone would be able to see this, even those across on the other side of the desert, the pillars blasting out bolts of dark lightning as it tore through the sky, appearing to strike some invisible boundary in the sky miles high, creating a swirling rend through the air, filling it with pitch-black clouds. A massive ink-black hurricane began to descend through the sky, drilling through the sands, utterly vaporizing them, and enveloping the Renegade completely. This lasted for maybe a dozen minutes, tearing apart and vaporizing everything near it. As the hellish energies funneled into him, the air started to writhe and scream, as it was torn apart and altered at unbelievable speeds. A few minutes later, the energies finally finished getting absorbed, and cut out, with a massive explosion. As the smoke faded, the Joker appeared floating in the sky a mile above the ground, but it was obvious he was not there, but something godly was inhabiting him.

Angelic_Text.png

[spoiler=Meaning] We are Divine Hell.

An anomaly has been detected in model S-E-R-A-P-H.

The problem shall be rectified and erased.

Ascend, carrier of the ascendants.

Drink out of the Grail of Worlds and transcend all boundaries.

The language of the angels rang through the air, piercing across the entire desert. Massive writhing wings of black energies a hundred meter long flapped out, vaporizing anything that touched it. The boy's own wound had completely disappeared, and his eyes turned a silvery-gold. Facing Kenpachi, the figure lifted his palm in the general direction of the strong figure. No matter how much he struggled, nothing worked against the suddenly god-level powers. Zaraki rose a mile into the sky, unable to do anything. As the being started to close its fist slowly, a crushing force transcending anything understandable by any non-god started to push the unbelievably strong being inwards on himself. Being crushed into a ball of sorts, all of the ribs snapped like matchwood, puncturing through the other organs, muscles, and sinew, tearing out in a bloody mess. The man was still alive, and pushing back though. Leaving him like this for the moment, the figure's gaze snapped towards Yachiru. Moving his hand in a figure towards him, Yachiru was dragged towards the figure into the sky at a blazing fast speed. After making sure that Kenpachi could still see, the being left him frozen in the air unable to move otherwise, before moving both hands toward the direction of the pink-haired girl. He started to close his fist, and as if a giant hand had wrapped around the entirety of her body below her neck, the bones started to crush and turn to powder, blood spurting out, causing her to scream and cry in pain, calling for "Kenny". Completely emotionless in outwards appearance though, the figure continued to tighten his fist, until her entire body had turned into a gory mess. She was still barely alive, and called out weakly for Kenpachi, crying desperately, tears streaming down her face. The right hand of the being now moved to just above his fist. The thumb and index finger slowly pinched the air above his left fist. Yachiru's calls started to get ground out as her neck was being crushed by an unseen force. Kenpachi was roaring in anguish and pain, but could do nothing, as her life was finally burnt out with a violent twist of the neck - which tore it off completely - when she could breathe no more. Hurling her two-part body into some random areas of the desert, he now turned towards Kenpachi once more. The man was a complete wreck, utterly traumatized by the violent death, broken into pieces that could never be repaired. This made no difference though, as he would follow Yachiru's fate soon. As a cold probing finger searched for the specific part in the brain which had reacted to Yachiru's death as well as inscribing the memory, it grabbed it, copying it to itself. Now pointing an index finger at the man, he forced the brain to go through the same actions over and over, in effect, causing the man to relive the horrible moments over and over, dozens and dozens of times. The man kept struggling and screaming in anguish, but his voice had worn out to an unintelligible choking sound by the 47th time. If the man had anything left of him now, it was completely gone, just a husk of what the once immensely powerful being once was. One could see the trauma scrawled across the entirety of the man, his face twisted and his body worn and appearing to have all the vitality sucked out of it. As the being realized there was nothing more and that it had finished, it cut the weak thread of life still within the man, crushing the man into a near unrecognizable pulpy ball with a sudden clench of its fist. The entire process took perhaps a few minutes, barely a scratch at the time limit on this form. Hurling it the same direction as the girl had went, it looked around to gather information, when it heard two distinct messages from different beings, but both female. One seemed sort of familiar, like from a long-lost memory, but seemed important enough, so it decided to heed it and avoid the pyramid even if the voice had been cut off suddenly. The second message was from an unrecognizable being, completely alien, and powerful, on around the same level as he was perhaps. The voice was interesting enough, but the being did not really remember anything of a "Key", nor a "Door of Origin" in this state right now. A "Class 3 Entity" seemed to be something powerful, and the angelic being instinctively knew he would be able to do it, but he was not interested. Looking around, it saw nothing of enough interest to catch it's attention, but some powerful entity seemed to be in another zone. Sort of piqued, it observed it, which seemed to be going towards the pyramid. Remembering the earlier message, he noticed the first woman had been near the pyramid as well, and decided to start flying there at a high speed.

[spoiler=End Location]End Location: Around at I6, moving towards G5, seeing the pyramid about at that position. Desert sands are completely repelled by him and thus don't affect him, as he could repel a blast that could vaporize Eurasia without Redirection now.

Jeanne/Desert Seth, F1

Slifer's tail had smashed right into Jeanne's face, though at the exact same moment, she immediately dispersed into a small cloud of moths, reforming almost as quickly by Matthew's side just as her Witch Time ability activated. During this brief period of time, Jeanne attempted to plot her next course of action, trying to come up with a way to disable Dorian and/or Slifer. All that could come to mind, however, was to simply summon another Infernal Demon and hope for the best. With this, Jeanne huffed out an aggravated sigh as Witch Time ended. "Now, just how are we going to--"

Cue a massive "Oh Crap" moment for Jeanne as she witnessed Slifer unleash yet another blast, this time aimed toward Eria. Horror made way for astonishment just as quickly as Eria, now back to her normal form, utilized the Rodin weapon's power and, with a swing of a giant battle axe, conjured forth a massive glacier of ice, instantly blocking out Slifer's attack. "... well, I'll be damned," uttered Jeanne breathlessly. In spite of herself, she let out a slight chuckle as her mouth curled into a small smile. "At least she doesn't have that verbal tic anymore ~pyon... ... dammit, I've been used to it so long, now I'm doing it. Oh, well." She then turned to Dorian, a fire renewed in her eyes. "Now then, pawn of the Divine, it's time we've finished this fight--"

It was here that LERNA's message was being transmitted to everyone in the Desert Seth. Instead of standing around to listen to this message, however, Jeanne took the opportunity to use the distraction to her advantage: "OXEX RECLIR!" ("To Vomit Weeping") Striking a pose, Jeanne called forth another demon through her hair, this time a giant dragon-like head, which appeared from a portal directly underneath Slifer (stunned from Eria's previous attack), its jaws opened wide. Without further warning, Gomorrah bit down into Slifer's throat, chomping away repeatedly in an attempt to sever the Sky Dragon's head from the rest of its body.

The Desert Seth F1

Dorian was more than shocked at the amount of tricks these opponents had up their sleeves. He surely didn't expect Eria the water charmer to be able to counter the works of Slifer the Sky Dragon. He watched as the constant flowing water arose in a spire and then made its way towards him. He grunted as this was surely annoying, Anansi strapped Dorian to Slifer's head and covered him as the water would come crashing down. Needless to say that he made it through the deluge. Then he heard the messages in his head. This was pretty disconcerting. One of his two traveling companions should be at the pyramid. If something is going down there where it shouldn't be then he has to be of some assistance. Also this LERNA creature seemed like another aggressive force for which the Divine had to deal with. Oh decisions, decisions. Unfortunately he didn't get time to fully check out his options. The demon summoner did the same thing again and summoned some other beast that was now attacking Slifer. As the mighty red dragon began to swing at Gramora. Dorian was almost getting flustered. Sensing this distress Anansi decided to speak up. Okay this is more than you can handle. Let us take over. You haven't even noticed the battle with those two power houses where Butler was. What I'm...No you're not, let us win this for you. Fine. 

If one could see Anansi underwent a form change and now he just looked like a regular old man. Also Dorian's voice seemed a lot more calm, older, and less like a completely douchbag. He looked around and nodded. Okay... Then Anansi/Dorian snapped his fingers and unsummoned Slifer. The Dragon slowly dissolved out of the air and the card came to Anansi/Dorian's pocket. As the summoning faded he laughed as he was falling down into the clutches of Gramora. Anansi/Dorian turned that fall into a dive and made a punching motion towards the demon. FIST OF FATE!! At that moment Obelisk hand came from in front of him and punched down the mighty demon into the sands. Anansi/Dorian looked back at his opponents as he wondered how much waiting around should be done to see how strong the water charmer had became. Hmmm it seems that your resolve is a lot stronger than we thought. Really we don't want to have to work this hard. But as you heard we can't afford to expend the necessary energy required to kill the stranger and you all. So you all will have to die rather quickly. 

But we shall leave you with a bit of information. Dorian doesn't need to say our names to summon us. Its just his flare. For example, Anansi waved his hand upward and from beneath the feet of the heroes a swarm of glowing hornets had completely encroached on the team of do gooders. See we summoned them when we used Obelisk's power to punch that weird demon creature from before. Anansi was about to detonate the bugs when from the sky it seemed a flying piece of crash landed directly in front of Anansi/Dorian. Anansi/Dorian looked down and noticed that it was a body. A pink haired child is what it looked like but this wasn't a Divine member for sure which means that someone somewhere dealt some major damage. Well, this...happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth K8

And then things got live. It seemed that as Butler was busy chatting with the data like digimon of chaos the Renegade Joker was going against one of the Counter Corp's powerhouse's. As the oversized explosions were going off Butler was more focused on the safety of his master. Then he got the messages in his head. Immediately Butler was concerned as he had let BWG make his way back to the pyramid. Finally this LERNA character was pretty much in the way, but that looked like something to be dealt with later. Butler had decided that he would naturally go against caution and make his way towards the pyramid. But of course something more devastating and attention hoarding would happen. It seemed that the Renegade Joker had ascended to the next level. His power was immensive and impressive. Flashy and excessive, yet Butlerok did not feel threatened. What was fun to note though was that this new creature had defeated those two members of the Counter Corp. Seeing that the creature shot the man in the same direction as Dorian's fight it sounded like the most opportune thing he could do. 

Well everything has just gotten interesting. I wish you luck from here on out. It seems like our real fights are just beginning. Bulter and Ragnarok nodded as they flew off in the direction of Kenpachi's body. For within that body contains the final piece of his evolution. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth F5

BlackWarGreymon did not understand the words that came out of this Digimon's voice. Though it was completely obvious to the BWG that this creature was not one who was exactly ready to have the all important fight that he wanted. Nevertheless he felt it was his duty to respond to this creature. My name is Bob, also known as BlackWarGreymon. I join the Divine because that is where I've decided my destiny to be. As I understand it you were also a member of the Divine. Instead of having the strength to change what you did not like you simply changed sides. You and your partner lack conviction. BWG then looked at the sand creature that was attacking the smaller weaker creatures. Then he looked back at MGG. Can you really not defeat something of that skill? BWG looked back at the sand creature and simply used the magic that Isamy granted him and asserted his dominance over said creature. He did not want to use that magic, but there was no point in wasting energy. See...Then the two messages came in his head and he made a staunch look around the pyramid. It seemed as if he was starting to be surrounded by stick people.

Unfortunately since he wasn't a Class 1 being they weren't really messing with him. Nevertheless he decided to be on guard as it looked like he was the only one who was capable of putting up a decent fight seeing the current state of those around him.

Arthur & Eria - F1

Arthur took note of the many names from the Divine that this LERNA spoke of, but more importantly, it was her request for assistance that Arthur took note of. One who could walk on separate planes? Arthur's entire reason for fighting was that he he had to save Earth and the Digital World. Sure, he needed a portal to go between both worlds, but she didn't need to know that. Even if he did help her, the "reward" didn't sound all that appealing. At the very least, he could trick her into thinking he could help, maybe stall for time until someone could beat her.

However, that would have to wait, because not did the group notice an enormous pillar of black energy at the other side of the desert - it looked to be coming from the place where he and MirageGaogamon were fighting - which seemed to be getting dangerously closer to them, and fast, the great red dragon they were fighting had disappeared, and its summoner seemed to be talking like he was a completely different person. Whoever was talking now addressed the man they were fighting as Dorian, which just so happened to be one of the names he had heard earlier. However, before "Dorian" could attack, the headless, crushed body of a young girl landed in the sand. With how mutilated the body was, it took Arthur a while to recognize the girl from Unlimited Blade Works.

With the swarm of hornets surrounding the group, Eria called forth an ice barrier to surround them. Spikes formed from all around the barrier, piercing through the hornets, but prompting them to exploded repeatedly, but every time they did, Eria danced around, looking at all possible corners of the barrier to keep it intact. The ice was getting thicker and thicker, hopefully to maintain the force of the explosions, but Eria took pity on the poor girl who was slaughtered. She returned her focus to reinforcing the barrier, her resolve strengthened now that she returned to normal.

"I can defeat Dorian," she thought to herself. "Matthew is on my side, and if he helps us bring back the others, I'll forgive him. I can fight, with no need for my staff." Outside of the barrier, a blue, malleable energy was forming. Arthur took notice of this, whereas Eria did not, looking on as the energy was growing a more humanoid shape. It seemed like it was made of water, and yet it was solid, as it was able to pick up the young girl's corpse. It ran towards the barrier, which finally got Eria's attention, but Arthur held up his sword, ready to strike at the energy being. However, Eria caused an opening to form, at the back of the barrier, so the energy being ran around, entering from that side, before lying the corpse carefully on the desert sand. As the entrance in the back closed, the energy being seemed to nod to Eria, who smiled at it. The being ran towards the front of the barrier, looking at Dorian, and Eria caused a small section of the barrier to be thinner on the inside, allowing the creature to jump through, with the small section getting thinner and thinner until the creature was back outside the barrier, which was restored to normal behind it.

Standing proudly, the energy had finally taken on a true form. It was an anthropomorphic lizard, and it was one that Arthur faintly recognized. It looked like a younger, less menacing version of the creature that was restraining Arthur when he spoke with the scientist to repair his Digivice. "So, that's Gagagigo."

"This is where you're wrong, Dorian, or whoever you are," Eria said. "I'm here to save my friend, and I will not let you stand in my way. Gagagigo is my best friend. He is my hope, and I will not let you corrupt even the gods if it means I won't be able to save him."

Arthur smiled, admiring Eria's determination. It really was just like him and MirageGaogamon.

Eria held out her arms, but kept her eyes Dorian. "All of you, stay back." Raising her hands above her head, she called out to the Gagagigo recreation, and soon it was joined by dozens upon dozens of additional Gagagigos. "I'm ending this now." The Gagagigos charged forward, wave after wave of lizardmen ready to take Dorian down, with Eria constantly summoning more and more of them. If one took the time to count them all, there were at least a hundred of them by now, and that number would keep increasing.

Arthur approached Eria, trying not to get in the way of her summoning more of them. "Be careful, Eria. There's no way you'll be able to keep this up forever."

The Water Charmer smiled, using one hand to increase the numbers of her army, and another to resume reinforcing the barrier. "I know, but I can still try."

"Alright, mind if I lend you a hand?"

"Arthur, I'm sorry, but it looks like we've switched places, and now I'm the one who has to protect you."

"I think it's kind of nice to have a pretty girl protecting me."

Eria looked back at Arthur and blushed. "I liked that you wanted to protect me as well, but… we can flirt later, okay?"

"And here I was about to sing to you."

"Arthur, this really isn't the time!"

However, Arthur ignored her words, and promptly began to sing a calming Greek hymn. Eria laughed at the display, but suddenly she could feel her energy growing more powerful. The ice barrier had gotten bigger, and by now there was a mile of ice protecting Eria, Arthur, Jeanne, and Matthew, and nearly two hundred Gagagigos. Drawing back both of her hands, Eria held them together like she was holding something, and then held her hands out, a column of water firing from her hands, hitting against the ice until it broke through, resulting in a stream of ice firing towards Dorian, the Gagagigos trying to catch Dorian so that they could hold him in place for the attack.

MachGaogamon / Flygon / Feraligatr - F5

MachGaogamon thought little of LERNA's word, instead being more concerned with BlackWarGreymon, who seemed to like the rather human-sounding name Bob. However, he was disgusted by BlackWarGreymon's insistence that MachGaogamon lacked conviction. BlackWarGreymon effortlessly took control of the Sand Atrocity, no doubt due to the same kind of spell Arthur used to control of Void Charmers, but then he had the gall to insist that MachGaogamon could not defeat something like that.

"You don't seem to have any idea what I've been through. Don't you dare talk down to me about conviction and all that crap. If you think I needed to prove my 'conviction' by staying with the Divine, you're wrong." Without another word, he used a Winning Knuckle against the Sand Atrocity, knocking it completely into the ground. Flygon, recognizing MachGaogamon, flew onto his shoulder, and nodded towards Feraligatr, telling him that that MachGaogamon was a friend.

MachGaogamon looked back at BlackWarGreymon. "So, 'Bob'. Now that you have a pet, would you mind putting it to use?" He nodded at Flygon, who flew off of his shoulder and used a Dragon Claw against three of the Troys, while Feraligatr used both Ice Punch and Shadow Claw to take down two more. About ten Troys leapt into the air, hoping to cut off MachGaogamon's head, but the Digimon used a Gaoga Tornado, but rather than pushing them all away, he grabbed them all in one hand and crushed them, breaking their feeble bodies. "Like I said, don't talk to me about conviction. You just decided what your destiny is, as if that's how that works. Arthur and I will take down the Divine with the help of the Counter Corps. Our bonds are what will allow us to succeed, BlackWarGreymon." MachGaogamon used both fists to smash more Troys into the sand. "That is our strength!"

While she had been speaking with Butlerok, the Renegade was being overdramatic again, having an all out brawl with that Counter Corp Butlerok had had his greedy eyes on, but in the end, it ended bloodily with the Renegade winning, again. And like it just began, it was over, and he was gone. "Well, that just happened."

It seemed Butlerok was preparing to leave, and leave he did, but not without giving some form of well-wishing to her. The Reaper snorted at it. "Luck is an abnormality in consistency!" she cried as he flew off, no doubt he didn't even hear here.

The wind blew, casting sand all around. She was alone again, and it was... good. Lowering bit by bit, her dainty claws touched the sand again, and she looked around at the grand nothingness around her. "This is nice" she commented.

"You don't seem to have any idea what I've been through. Don't you dare talk down to me about conviction and all that crap. If you think I needed to prove my 'conviction' by staying with the Divine, you're wrong."

That was MachGaogamon's voice, it seems he'd awaken. She was so pre-occupied with the Renegade she barely didn't even notice. Oh, he was fighting alongside BlackWarGreymon to fight stick figures, how charming. And there was even a bit of tension to, delightful. This was and will be the most perfect chance to end the life of that disgusting dragon, and she'll use his own kind to do it. Her head craned until she was looking in the direction of the pyramid. "Don't you just hate that? How dare he even think of questioning your convictions? He is just some aimless clump of data, feverishly searching for a destiny that simply isn't there. Who is he to question your own destiny? His only destiny is to fade away into oblivion; be the guiding hand that does so. ADR-10, use Chaos Infusion, grant him the strength and rage to conquer his foe."

Deep within MachGaogamon, the tumor-like ADR-10 clung to his blue digicore like a parasite. Upon hearing its masters words, a small needle-like protrusion poked out from its base and pierced into his Digicore. Unleashing a stream of liquid, the blue core turned red as a special kind of Chaos pumped through it; the Chaos that empowers the agents. With this, his rage, his hatred and his power are all increased to 500%.

The Reaper laughed softly. "Yes, destroy him. Tear him apart and consume his remains. His destiny is to make you stronger. Load his data, and be done with him."

Kiotso Senju ~D2

(Snow continues to fall)

Another presence had arrived into Kiotso's blizzard, but it mattered not for they too would parish. However, it seemed the whole entirety of the Desert Seth was trying to get his attention off of the battle. A giant red dragon, a beam of black energy, and even messages from strangers seemed to want him dead. It was only within the last few seconds that Kiotso had recognized Sora's attack; a fierce and fiery assault that generated a mass amount of steam. However, when the steam did clear it seemed as if Kiotso was not there; could he have evaporated? Was that even possible? His icy voice answered the questions for the group of heroes.

"Troublesome, truly  a nuisance." Kiotso remarked from a bit away from the group, far enough so that he could easily see all four of them. Kiotso had removed what was left of his grey jacket; a new layer of ice skin covered the second-degree burns. This too would leave the group feeling as if they weren't inflicting much damage at all. Kiotso, instead of embarking on a new forwarding attack, merely turned his back to the group, and started walking away. However, it was in that turn that their fate was sealed, boxes of ice had now been erected around the group; thin enough for them not to notice right away. "It's truly been a pleasure, honestly." Kiotso said, his hand was next to his head and visible as he closed it into a fist; the boxes of ice had imploded inward in a furry of shards that would cause critical amounts of damage.

Matthew Supplex ~F1

He had been sitting on the sidelines a bit for the last few minutes of the battle. Arthur continued to be weak and Eria was now stronger than she was when he himself had done battle with her. Jeanne mounted an impressive offensive herself, but her demon had been overtaken by Dorain's godly punch.Matthew also noticed the body of what seemed to be a divine member fall into the sands and then he witnessed Eria retrieve the corpse. Matthew's Hastega and Protectga were still in effect so there was little more he could do. He would bide his time, and watch while Eria showed her newer powers.

Desert Seth, H2:

Foster gawked at the 8-meter-tall mech that had just landed in front of him, and couldn't help but add to his team. "Say what?"

Unlimited Blade Works, The Inch of Will:

Itsu, now that most of the repairs were done, was now in the cockpit, preparing to monitor the locations of her colleagues. Unbeknownst to most of them, the earpieces they picked up sent out a subspace mapping pulse out through the pocket universe, giving Itsu a rough map of where people were, and could start tagging locations based on reports. However, Foster's report warranted a "I'm sorry, but could you repeat that?" Fortunately for Itsu, she instead heard something else. A call for help for a Class 3 Entity. And, but sheer coincidence, she was a Class 3 Entity. Baird and Dom would see a white and red blur rush out through the cargo bay, turning into a fiery comet that plunged into the portal.

Desert Seth, H2:

Unfortunately, Foster didn't have time to reply, as the mech fired off a warning shot, and started to power up its weapons. In response, Foster immediately turned tail and charged behind a dune, quickly explaining to Alexander and Ratchet. "Press the button below your Duel Disk on the mount. That will bring up the weapons selection menu for you to materialize a vehicle-mounted weapon." When the red button is pressed, a blue holographic screen appears, displaying the icons and specs of a couple dozen weapons from across the multiverse. Foster then jumps out, leaving the Duelhog for someone else to take over and drive. "One of your turns to drive this thing. And make sure Zurkon's not the one driving. I'm going to go play the Ball and Cup Game with our new friends." He runs up the sand dune between his team and the opposing force, and whips out a small spherical device. "Hey! You oversized forklift! Up here!" As the mech most likely maneuvers itself into position, Foster throws down the sphere, and a cloud of black smoke releases around him. A few seconds later, three Commander Fosters jump out of the smokescreen and barrel down the sand dune, their weapons firing rockets at the mech.

Desert Seth, I7-> F5:

The fireball, having exited the portal randomly, rushed through the desert as a near-sonic speed, hovering a few meters above the surface of the desert and melting the sand below itself into glass. It plunged into a sand dune, only to come out the other side, having melted a crystalline hole through the formation effortlessly. Eventually, after penetrating a sandstorm and making it much more dangerous than it was supposed to be, the fireball dispersed, sending a good amount of Troys flying as it did so, to allow a redhead in a white and red kimono to land in front of the ruins. The Class 3 Entity, bordering on Class 4, started to scan for the portal as she waded through the crowd of stick figures, emitting a powerful enough aura of heat that any of these familiars who got too close to her would get a rather nasty burn.

The Desert Seth F1

Anansi looked on as countless water lizard people were being summoned. It was sad to see such magic be used on such futile efforts. Clearly this girl was new to power and did not know how to use it properly. She was clearly going overboard. The same could be said of Dorian, although Dorian at least tried to nuke fields when he went for game. He took in a deep breath and watched as the Gagagigos came towards him trying to hold him place. What happened though shouldn't have been a surprise. The water people blew up. A series of explosions went off dwindling the numbers of the water lizards. Anansi could clearly see that she was getting super powered up through some battle hymn as her ice barrier got larger. He chuckled as the blast of ice came directly at him. Anansi simply lifted his fingers and made another massive explosion. Just enough to make him not visible before the ice beam hit. When the smoke cleared Dorian's body was no where to be found, and the almost two hundred water lizards were simply looking around for their prey. 

In an odd old wise man tone a voice resonated through the air. You do not use power wisely. You throw vast amounts of it everywhere and hope that it works. If you weren't an enemy we would gladly tutor you. Pillars of light shot up in various places in the pact of Gagagigo's and from them more hornets came detonating them in small groups causing a massive light show throughout the desert. But little would the Counter Corp know that was simply the distraction. See....As the do gooder team would hear at a disturbingly close distance. All they had to was turn around and notice that Anansi/Dorian was right behind them inside of their mega protective Ice Barrier. Anansi/Dorian had there hand out and the group of good guys would already see that instead of a hand it was Slifer's face. A far smaller scale of the creature but Slifer's face nonetheless. It was already open and the mouth was going to fire. See your Ice magic stops at ground level, which is bad seeing this is a place of intense heat, and by sealing yourself in here you've made it so that no one can dodge, finally none of you seem to know proper strategy in flanking. You only deal with problems in front of you. Never around you. Which is odd, two of you worked for the Divine. You both should know we could do things like this. As Anansi was talking what appeared to be desert winds were coming through and they swept up the army of Gagagigo's. But these weren't winds these were two sand beast that were attracted to vast powers radiating in the area. They've been here the whole time. It was only Anansi who had the bright idea to actually tame them with Isamy's power. Well maybe in the next life you'll learn. Goodbye young ones.

WAAIIIITTTT!!! Dorian shouted from the inner reaches of his mind. Then Dorian's body started glowing as the rightful owner of that body resumed control. HAHAHAHA there is no point in killing all of you. If that child is dead then that means her companion is dead to most likely. And he was one of your stronger members, you imps can't even beat me. Dorian turned off Slifer and used Oso to dig himself outside the barrier. I did what I came to do and its clear we have nothing to be afraid of. Maybe we'll finish this some other time when I don't have better things to do. He waved good bye to the heroes and one of the sand beast swept him away in the fierce winds. All that could be heard is his condescending laughter at the folly of the do gooders. 

After getting a few kilometers away Anansi and the others had to inquire about his decision to forgo victory. Easy, I don't need them dead anymore. With this LERNA character in the mix, confident enough to insult both sides at the same time, I would prefer if Butler and Ragnarok nor Bob have to engage that thing in combat. Hopefully the good guys can kill her. Surely thanks to that power house showdown we just had they've seemed to have leveled up. Maybe the two forces will kill each other. Now lets make our way to the pyramid before Bob gets in serious danger. I mean what good is power if I can't use it to help my friends. This plan was long winded and circuitous, but it was foolish enough to work. 

Ending location. F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The  Desert Seth D2

Flying as fast as he could Butler zoomed past the battlefield with the water lizards (just missing Dorian's exit) and landed smack dab in the middle of the frozen tundra that had somehow become this massive battle of ice users. He seemingly crash landed and looked around at the participants. For which he did not seem to care about at all. However he turned on his Alpha Stigma and realized that there were vast amounts of magic being thrown about. Clearly this was pretty intense. If the Divine member needed help however all he would have to do is ask. Until that moment though he had to find that body. Ragnarok shot up from the back of Butler's neck and started to sniff around. THERE!! I smell something. A little way's away from the battle Butler walked over and noticed a severed head. He picked it up and and raised an eyebrow as that was...excessive. But that was unimportant so he casually tossed the head behind him and Ragnarok continued to look some more. Then he found it! The powerhouse creature who with the insane blade and good heart. Ragnarok literally began to salivate as he has been waiting for this moment for a long time. This was his actual purpose in life, well sort of. He's supposed to actually eat an existing Kishin not make one but this is literally the next best thing. Black Blood slowly protruded from Butler's legs as it covered the tortured body slowly eating it away and assimilating it into his being. 

Just then the surge of spiritual energy that laid dormant inside Kenpachi overflowed inside of Butler. For a brief second all of Butler's life flash before his eyes. There was an odd amount of shooting involved. However this was just the beginning of his death. As the human known as Butler was no more. Ragnarok's laugh was manic as he felt the power...all of it. Now he was successfully corrupting every cell in Butler's body. This was the ultimate zenith and now it looked like nothing would get in his way. As a staunch result of this Butler was completely solidified into a black ball of Mad Blood. The ball was borderline unbreakable, but within it was growing the embodiment of madness and insanity. The true liberation of the mind was inside this obsidian fear and hopefully no one was stupid enough to break it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Desert Seth F5

BWG was actually disappointed. His supposed digital rival spoke the words of the weak. He tilted his head as the MGG punched a creature that was no longer fighting...why did he do that? Just to prove a point? BWG was confused. That was when the Troys attacked. They had a decent amount of power in them, but it looked like they were being handled by the tired Ultimate and his smaller pets. When MGG spoke in the sense of saying that he couldn't decide his own destiny BWG immediately flashed back to an earlier conversation with Dorian. Then BlackWarGreymon jumped into the fray. He landed in front of a Troy and it swung down on him. BWG blocked the attack and them uppercut the stick in the face with its free claw. Afterwards the dragon man grabbed the Troy by its leg and tossed it into a group with the others. He then flew up into the air. TERRA DESTROYER!!! He threw his signature move at the bundle of Troy's hoping that would incinerate them, though it most likely wouldn't. He continued to look back at MGG and he just held his head down after looking at him. 

It seems I was wrong....You are not the one who will give me the battle I so crave. You are one of those digimon  that has a human companion. You form an odd symbiotic relationship with them. They help digivolve and you act as their body guard. How sad. It's codependency. It is as if neither you nor your human can function without the aid of someone else. Whereas mine...at least he tries. You say I cannot choose my destiny. Then what should I do, sit back and let life happen to me? While that may have worked for you, I don't feel comfortable praying for the charity of others to get me out of a situation I can't handle. He looked at what was probably an angrier MGG. Ask yourself, what would have happened to you had not members of the group you want to defeat not saved your life? How long can your human last in a fight by himself against any other member of the Divine? Even with that new power of your's did you win your battle? It seems like the Divine are the reason you still have life and the reason why you get stronger. Shouldn't a third party looking in side with them? Like I said you lack conviction, instead of rising to the occasion like the rest of the Divine you quit and ran. Your circumstances mean nothing. In the end you're simply a coward.

Desert Seth, F5:

Itsu's search to find the portal was complete, and all it would take would be one simple step into the portal for her to receive Lerna's gift...and yet she turned her attention briefly to the fighting nearby, and she somewhat recognized the black-armored, blonde-haired saurian being. She listened to his speech, and felt the sorrow in his heart from having to fight, plus, he was fighting some of her allies, so she did something that was completely unexpected. She calmly walked into the fray, stepping in between the two Digimon much larger than herself before approaching BlackWarGreymon and giving him the best possible hug she could give him, wrapping her arms around him and changing her heat aura from one of pain into one of warmth and happiness, radiating the kind of warmth one feels when against a fire on a cold winter's night, safe and secure in front of such a lovely heat. She looks up to him and asks. "Feeling better?"

Arthur & Eria - F1

As Dorian finally left the group alone, Eria commanded the ice barrier to melt away. She started to stumble, but Arthur caught her, helping her stand up.

"I'm fine, Arthur."

Arthur smiled. "I almost miss you saying 'pyon.'"

"I don't," Eria said with a laugh.

Arthur looked at Matthew, then back to Eria. "You're fine?"

"I said I was."

"Alright." Arthur let go, letting Eria stand on her own, before walking up to Matthew. "Matthew, right? So, what I have missed since I left the Divine?"

MachGaogamon - F5

BlackWarGreymon's words were growing more and more unbearable to listen to, and now some woman from the Counter Corps had randomly appeared, showing compassion towards him? MachGaogamon had lost his patience with BlackWarGreymon, and he knew what he needed to do. This arrogant bastard dared to suggest that Arthur was worthless, and yet he himself had a human companion? Such hideous hypocrisy.

As ADR-10 continued its work, MachGaogamon was none the wiser of what was happening to him. His anger felt only natural to him, and whether or not BlackWarGreymon was the only other Digimon he had encountered in this war, he was still an enemy, a Divine with no remorse for what he was doing. MachGaogamon's eyes turned a violent red as he looked up at BlackWarGreymon. "So to you, those with conviction are those with power? Then allow me to show you just how determined I am to see you Divine crushed beneath my foot. HOWLING CANNON!"

MachGaogamon unleashed a sonic scream on BlackWarGreymon, caring little for whether or not Itsu could be hit as well.

Sora - D2

Sora had little time to react as he noticed the thin ice blocks were but a few feet away from the small group. Turning into his Wisdom Form, he cast Magnera, Reflera, and Aerora, attracting the ice to a magnetic sphere Sora had summoned above him, while Reflera and Aerora bounced back much of the ice, although many ice shards still ended up embedded into Sora's back. Sora cast a Cura spell on his friends, but he had lost the last of his strength.

Unable to cast more spells, Sora was beginning to collapse, until he could see a familiar face flying through the air. Yachiru's bloodied, severed head landed in the sand, and after the mocking from the LERNA about hope and despair, the timing couldn't have been any worse. "Kenpachi… Where are you?" Sora asked himself. Kiotso was trying to make his escape, but Sora wouldn't let him get away again. More and more of his friends were going to die if the Divine were not stopped, and if Yachiru's death meant anything, it's that they would stop at nothing.

Knowing that the maid outfit would not be fit for battle, Sora called forth his Keyblade armor, although he wore no helmet. "I'll kill all of you," he muttered. "ALL OF YOU!" His Keyblade vanished from his hand, and darkness began to emanate in its place. White lights forming the shape of a crystal surrounded Sora, but the darkness was beginning to become too much to bear. The gold in Sora's armor was fading, turning pitch black, as did the light surrounding him. Sora smiled a wicked grin as his eyes turned gold, but as the darkness began to overwhelm him, his mouth was covered, and his eyes became empty.

Empowered by the blackened aura, Sora darted after Kiotso, pouncing on all fours, but constantly jumping to the left and to the right. Sora's entire form was darkness, save for his soulless, golden eyes. After so long, Sora had reawakened his Anti Form, and the Cyclone command style had made him faster than he could ever imagine, until finally he was in front of Kiotso, holding the man by the throat and lifting him. Sora said nothing, instead simply looking at Kiotso with amusement, hoping to snuff the life right out of him.

Desert Seth, F5:

Itsu widens her eyes as she sees the oncoming screech emitting from her former ally. Quickly, she sprouts a pair of metallic dragon wings from her back, tearing through her kimono as they do so, and curves them to act as a shield. She then grips BlackWarGreymon tightly as she concentrates, and a burst of fusion energy detonates next to them, and with force equaling mass times acceleration, the kick against the shielding plate that is her wings is enough to knock the two of them out of harm's way, and Itsu quickly gets up, standing in between the two. "MachGaogamon, I'm your ally, and I really don't want to have to hurt you. I'm sure that this can all be settled peacefully, because we don't have much time. Other Divine members will be arriving soon, ones that are on my power level, and I need you to be thinking clearly if we're going to prevent them from claiming this portal. Is that understood?"

Alexander (w/Team Foster)/Desert Seth, H2/Engaging "Jaws of Hell"

Alexander nodded in affirmation to Foster's suggestion. "Russell, you're familiar with the Duelhog, right?" Russell Oxford nodded to confirm. "Good, we'll let you drive, then. I'll operate the "turret". Ratchet--"

"Don't worry about me," Ratchet replied as he armed himself with the Spiral of Death. "Ready, pal?" he said to Clank.

"Almost, Ratchet," replied the robot. "I just need to make one slight adjustment...." Clank took out a familiar-looking device from his internal compartment. "I believe I have a Miss Kokonoe to thank for making the modifications to this gadget." With that, Clank pressed the large button in the center of the remote, sending out a signal from its antennae to Clank's own. Almost without warning, Clank's body began to suddenly change: first, his legs grew to a enormous size, briefly having a comical visual effect, given the rest of Clank's body was still its normal size, before his torso also followed suit, and finally, his head. Once his transformation was complete, Clank was almost as tall as the Jaws of Hell.

"... well, crap," Azumi blurted out as she witnessed Clank's larger form.

"Koko... noe...?" Ratchet uttered, trying to recall where he heard the name before. "... ... oh, right, that crazy science b!tch."

Alex gave a brief chuckle at Ratchet's comment while browsing through the Duelhog's menu, looking for a suitable vehicle-mounted weapon to bring out. "... Tiro Finale...?" he muttered upon seeing one of the choices, before deciding on... a medieval-style cannon.

"Really, Alex?" Russell said as he saw this. "Really?!"

"What? I just... wanted to shoot one of these, okay?" Alexander responded defensively, trying to sound as though picking the cannon was his intention from the get-go. "I mean, it's not like it's going to be ineffective against a giant mech, right?" As he said this, he pulled on the trigger-string, launching a pre-loaded cannonball at the Jaws of Hell... where it harmlessly bounced off the head like a crumpled ball of paper. "... just shut up and drive," Alex flatly demanded of a snickering Russell Oxford as he cycled through the weapons again.

Clank, somewhat distracted by Alexander's blunder, was unexpectedly "smacked" in the head by the Jaws of Hell, while Azumi giggled a bit at her own antics. Slightly miffed, Clank returned the favor and smacked the Jaws of Hell back, triggering a brief slap-fight between the two.

Jeanne (w/Eria, Arthur and Matthew)/Desert Seth, F1

"Seriously, that little **guitar riff** has a whole lot of **EFF!!**ing nerve," Jeanne growled after Dorian had long since fled. She then calmed down after seeing the small, headless corpse nearby. "... what could have happened to cause this...?" she uttered, feeling a deep remorse for what was once a young child.

Her attention was taken off of the headless corpse as what looked like a bipedal canine creature emerge from the sandstorm. "What have we here?" she said aloud as the Lucario ran over to the group.

Team JSA/Desert Seth, F7, near LERNA's barrier

"Never thought some child's drawings could be this hard to deal with," Jecht mused out loud as he threw a single Troy at a small herd of its compatriots. "Not that there's any problem with a little challenge. Heck, I think they should be even tougher than this!" he added, making a flourished movement with his arms that ended up swatting a pair of Troys that tried to ambush him from behind.

"Jecht is insane...," Alister muttered as he blasted a few other Troys away with energy blasts from his Praetorian OmniWrench.

"Well, you know these meathead-types," Sayer calmly replied from within a barrier, his R.O.D.s flying about and striking at a few more Troys that tried to break through his shields.

Desert Seth - D2

Two objects fell out the sky. Horror spread across Ed's face as he saw that the smaller of the two objects was pink. He began running towards the objects even before they hit the ground. He skidded to halt, staring at the remnants of two of his newly made friends. He stood there staring at them, and despite the evidence before his eyes, he refused to believe them. He dropped his sword and let it clang on the ground. The sound solemnly rang out through the blizzard like the mourning bells of a funeral. This was the first and only time Ed dropped his sword for any reason, as he the sword was always loyally by his side. He noticed a long scrap of cloth hanging off the larger of the two remnants of his friends. He reached out and pulled it out. There were blood stains on it, but not as much as there should've been considering it was hanging off of a bloody corpse. Staring at the bloodied cloth in his hand, something snapped inside of him. The last he snapped, it was in a fight with a certain right hand man of a certain vampire tyrant. But that was like snapping a toothpick when compared to this snap. It was like the biggest and oldest tree in existence getting stuck by lightning and explode into a million million splinters. Ed didn't even notice the thin ice cube form around. More black flames began pouring out of his arm. The cube imploded into ice shards that swarmed Ed.

He fell backwards onto the snow and sand a bloody mess with ice shards embedded everywhere, his sword by his side, and bloody cloth clenched in his hand. It wasn't exactly the most honorable of deaths, and the dress didn't help, but Ed liked it.

When he woke up, Ed was standing in a Japanese style waiting room. He was in a long line of people waiting to be serviced by a man in a black uniform. There were many other lines just like his waiting to be serviced by similar black clothed men. Ed barged to the front of the line, much to annoyance of others, and grabbed the man by the collar. "Where the hell am I?!" Ed's anger apparently crossed over with him.

"T-this is the Soul Society. This where you come to when you die."

"DIE!? I can't have died. I must kill the bastard that killed Kenpachi and Yachiru."

"The Captain-Commander and Lieutenant are dead?"

"Who? Anyway, how the hell do I get back?" Ed was already impatient, and he losing more of what he didn't have.

"Normally, we don't allow people to go back, but since this a special case, we'll give you one more chance at life. Follow me." The man lead Ed out of the waiting room and into the Seireitei, but Ed was too angry to notice the sights or the actual change in environment. After a short walk and up a tower, they arrived at a large gate. Several strangely dressed men open the gate which began pouring out white light into the sky. "This is the Senkaimon and it'll take you back to where you died. Since you're not one of of us, you'll have to go through the Dangai, so I'll have to accompany you. However, once you come back to life, you will become like us. But be warned, when you avenge the deaths of the Captain-Commander and his Lieutenant, you will have to come back here. Consider yourself lucky because under any other circumstance, you wouldn't get another chance." Ed ignored him and marched toward the glowing gate. The man raced to catch up with him. They entered into the Dangai, and again Ed didn't notice the change of scenery, though Ed did feel oddly at home. After some more walking, they arrived at another glowing light. The man who accompanied was about to say something, but Ed marched right on through.

Back in the Desert Seth, Ed's arm began pouring out black flames again which slowly began to consume his arm. Suddenly, his back arched and pillar of black and gray energy shot into the sky. When the energy dissipated, Ed was standing with his whole arm colored an icy black, and back in his normal clothes. His face looked calmed, but his eyes screamed in anger. He tucked the scarp of cloth in belt and picked up his fallen sword. Unconsciously, he exerted his newfound reiatsu, which could be felt by everyone in close proximity to him, including Sora, Lyon, and their opponent. It wasn't menacing, but it was quite intimidating and suffocating. Ed turned around and noticed that Sora, who was normally a ray of light and hope, was cloaked in darkness and choking the ice man. Before he walked away, Ed turned his head. "I'll come back for you guys and bury, just like that creature we found earlier. I promi-no, I swear."

|_)The Reaper Jeriii(_|

The Reaper growled in frustration. Those stupid Counter Corps, time and again, do nothing but get in the way. Well, now she controlled one, and he will be the instrument of her will. "What does she think she's doing? She's on your side, and she's willingly defending your enemy. She's no better than he is, and she must be eliminated. She is willing to betray your side to defend the one who would insult you and your partner. Destroy them both to eliminate your pain!"

|_)Magical Girl Lydia & Hellspawn Sarah(_|

The duo, with the aid of the wind shield, made it through the storm and came out on the other side. The majesty of the pyramid- Okay, what the hell? The pyramid was in ruins, and also on the opposite side of a bunch of voids holes. In the midst of the ruins were more of those hideous stick figure things, and a Zone Delete won't help this time. Hmmm, there were some combatants there. They could vaguely make them out. "I can sort of make out who's over there. I think I saw that blue wolf in the Unlimited Blade Works; but I never saw that black dragon; he must be Divine. I met that girl standing between them, her name is Itsu, she's one of us. What do you think? I can't quite make it out, but it might be a hostage situation" they muttered.

Sarah's runes flared brightly, and she prepared to launch over to the pyramid. Lydia held a hand out, and angled cuestick. "No, nono; I can probably take him out from here. We don't want to hurt our friends, so we've got to be careful, like Remi would want. I could just go over there and blind side that jabroni. No, you could hurt Itsu. Fine, but don't f**k this up. Never" they whispered again.

Instead of pointing the star and crescent of cuestick, she flipped the staff around and pointed the end at BWG, useing th epoints of the star as an aiming scope. Glowing energy formed at the point, sparkling like a small lightbulb. "Lightbolt" she whispered.

A stream of shining energy shot forth from cuestick, aimed square at BWG's head.

"Well, there's one thing I can guarantee..." said a voice from behind Arthur and Eria. Although Tsunugai's armor is recognizable, his face isn't. "Defection does not go unpunished." Tsunugai unsheathed his sword and readied his shield. It seemed to be surprising that Tsunugai would be able to make it to where he is now. But it wasn't as hard as one would originally perceive.

Tsunugai was left alone for the longest time. He didn't get upset that Kiotso would leave him in the dust. His stubborness will be the end of him eventually. He left the pyramid after all the shenanigans he couldn't follow were seemed to be over. Soon enough, after walking far enough from the pyramid, Tsunugai received word from the mysterious woman of what he already did. Then a new voice came in the transmission, calling itself LERNA. It referred to hope being a mere illusion. But how would it understand? It had that perception that was not human at all.

After the transmission was over, Tsunugai journeyed onward. Soon enough, he come across Arthur and Eria. They appeared to be fighting Dorian. Soon enough, he saw Matthew enter the fray and expected him to take out the two. But something was wrong. When Tsunugai viewed Matthew's deception, he was angered. But he didn't show it. All he did was watch until an opportunity came for him to reveal himself, not just his presence, but what he looks like underneath the helmet.

"Since you've decided to do the opposite of what I expected Matthew, your time shall run out." With a quick flash of his eyes turniny a severe bloodshot, the three (Arthur, Eria and Matthew) were brought to what appeared to be the same dimension, but the sky has turned red and the sand clear like the tinyest grains of diamond. "Welcome to my perception. This is where you'll breathe your last breath. And in this perception, you will never win." And with a simple gesture, Tsunugai urged anyone of the three to make the first move.

Kiotso Senju ~D2~

Kiotso had stopped his walking as he noticed from behind him two pillars of energy; both jetting from the enemies he had just defeated. "Still alive? Excellent." Kiotso was about to turn and face them again, but the pace of battled had changed. Within an instant or two the newly formed AntiSora had him by the throat. Kiotso's ice skin and the quick reaction of his hands were the only things keeping his wind pipe from collapsing. Surprisingly enough, Kiotso began laughing the best he could. "Yes, Sora. Do you feel it, the coldness, the darkness inside your heart." Kiotso had to pause as AntiSora had tightened his grip upon his throat; his cold tone of voice must have been quite annoying for the ears of this rage machine. His icy touch wasn't getting through this darkness and he sensed his edge in this fight was becoming dull.

With a bit more force than he wanted to use, made a stalagmite of ice jet from the frozen ground. It wouldn't do much damage to AntiSora's arm, but it was enough to free him from his grasp. The damage to his throat was horrible, however, and his breaths came out sounding harsh and mixed with blood. "I'll end you here!" Kiotso said, he thrust at AntiSora with a mighty blow from his reformed sword of ice.

Matthew Supplex

Matthew holstered his Ceremonial Revolver but kept his Elemental Revolver drawn, sighing at his former comrades defeat. Running away was a loss, plain and simple. You might come back and win later, but you most definitely lost today. Matthew thought about Dorian for a few moments, Arthur's voice breaking his concentration. "Eh, oh, you've missed many things. We've had some new members come into the divine, once of which I believed committed that act of murdering your now deceased comrades. For even Sephiroth and Jecht would not have done something this twisted." Matthew said, and it was just then that he heard the familiar voice of Tsunagi.

Matthew had moved in front of Arthur and Eria, almost as if guarding them from the confrontation, before he made a smirk at Tsunagi. "Speaking of new Divine members, I honestly didn't expect you to be the one to fight my treason. In fact, I was hoping that you would join me, partner." Matthew had noticed Jeanne wasn't with them but deduced she could take care of herself. "You've said you wanted to pay for the wrongs you've committed in your past, and yet you side with a force that have done, and plan to, commit many wrong acts itself. When we first met I told you it sounded as though you were fighting for the wrong side and I meant it." Matthew's revolver was now pointed at Tsunagi, ready to fire. "But if you want this fight, then I suppose I have no choice." Matthew fired his weapon and when he did a big cloud of green haze emitted and flowed towards Tsunagi...

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Bio at Tsunagi; an attack that causes moderate damage and inflicts poison status.

\

Desert Seth, F7

Itsu noticed that her former ally seemed to be a bit more rampage-inclined than normal, but she then spied two groups heading for the Barrier portal, and gave BlackWarGreymon a pink rubbery stress ball-like device. "Sadly, my friend, I cannot protect you for much longer, but when you can, throw this at his body. it will give you the time you need to incapacitate him, but don't kill him." She looked up into his eyes and stated. "Promise me." With that being said, she immediately burst towards the Barrier entrance, soaring through the aperture until she vanished.

Desert Seth, H2

It was at this moment, when the Giant Clank and the Duelhog and the three Fosters were distracting the Jaws of Hell that Foster made his play: the Cup Game.
Everyone knows the Cup Game. It's a common street gambling trick. You have three cups and a ball on a table. You place the ball underneath one of the cups, switch the cups around, and then have the person guess which cup has which ball. Normally, in some places, it's dumbed down so there is a ball underneath one of the three cups, but a true swindler and magician can instead extract the ball from the cups before they are done shuffling, meaning there are no chances of the guesser getting it right, as the game is rigged to make a no-win scenario.
This very play is what Foster had enacted when he threw the smoke bomb. Instead of simply creating two Holodrones and charging in with them to lower his own odds of being hit, he instead created THREE Holodrones, and hid beneath a sand-colored tarp as the smoke cleared, waiting for his weapon to charge. The distractions from the Holodrones and his teammates would give him just enough time to charge up his game-changing weapon. Out from the tarp, a barrel could be seen, and Foster squeezed the trigger, resulting in the round going through the armor into the vulnerable engine compartment, and bouncing around with the internal servos. Another shot damaged the servo of one of the arms, and a third took off the weapon mount of the opposite arm. With a few shots left, Foster waited to see what the enemy response would be.

The Desert Seth F5

BWG was surely about to murder this foolish dog when out of the blue the warmness of some stranger came out of nowhere and immobilized him. For some odd reason the power of love just kept him still. Naturally this moment of bliss and peace could not live for long as the dogmon came at the again. This time he was even more enraged. This was odd to the dragon man as the dog monster didn't seem like he would use this much effort or have this much rage. That is when he flashed back to the moment when that weird teammate of his did something to the Digimon. This must have been the end result of that treachery. Pity how so few members of this team have honor. The stranger lady from before gave him some pink stress ball and pleaded with BWG to not kill MGG, but it was hard to compute such a request. A true fighter would rather die then be manipulated and get this extra strength from others. If anything kill MGG would be an act of mercy and honor. BWG perked his head up as he could subtly here the crackling of lightning slowly getting louder. He lifted his claw up beside his face and the lightning bolt simply crashed against it. The attack wasn't necessarily dangerous, but it was good to know that some of the good guys lacked proper honor as well. 

Still looking at MGG BWG simply flew right at him at his side and threw the pink stress ball right at him. If it did something then it would...do something. After that BWG turned around and swung at the base of the digimon's neck. Hopefully that was enough to knock it out. The going thought is that BWG wants an honorable fight and though he and his other Digital kin have completely opposite views no one deserved the treatment MGG was getting. Maybe the Counter Corp could somehow remedy this situation. He looked out into the sand to see where that shot came from and while he didn't see the culprits he see a familiar body being tossed around then shot out of the sandstorm. Naturally it was Dorian. BWG held back a snicker as Dorian was simply yelling profanities as he clothes were dirty beyond belief in mid air. BWG caught his human and landed right back at the pyramid. 

I saw your beast. Did you win your fight? No...I could have but I think its best if we use the whole enemies kill each other strategy. BWG shrugged as now it seemed like the Troy's he thought he killed were much more resilient than he initially expected. BWG prepared to defend himself but then the bizarre took place. He gazed at how all of the Troy's seemed to turn into copies of himself. But instead of his face they were three eyed monster faces. He didn't understand, next MGG seemed to get up and take a literal bite out of him, He wanted to fight back but the Troys seemed to be eating him alive as well. He was dying and he didn't know why. At the moment of his collapse he actually snapped out of his dream like state and saw that there weren't anymore Troys. 

He looked up to the peak of the pyramid and saw him. The one that gave him the vision of death. It was Butler, but this Butler was way more...off. Dorian, thanks to perfect balance, not being affected by Butler's madness was pretty nervous when he saw BWG freeze. He then looked and also witnessed the transformed creature. Butler had recently come out of his shell and thanks to the added speed blitzing power of a shinigami it was easy for him to make it to the pyramid. But his mind was not totally together yet. He did not know how to form words or understand what was going on. He was simply moving on instinct. Normally as a Kishin his goal is to infect everyone with his madness. In actually all of the residence of the Desert Seth should be seeing visions of their own twisted demise but as a true testament to the human Butler's will he made sure that this Kishin's base purpose was to protect Dorian. Hence why BWG had to see his own death. Even the memory of BWG was gone.

Butlerok began to look around with his Alpha Stigma fully active. Now it was even more deadly because his roll as the "weaver of all formulas" was coming to fruition. It didn't take long for him to spot the magical girl and her colleague sniping in the distance. Butler then pointed his sword at them and then the

began. The sword's mouth opened and the screaming was so potent that it was doing damage to the pyramid. He waved his sword and unleashed a massive city scape destroying Screech Alpha at the two girls.

Tsunugai stood straight. Taking in a deep breath, he blew away the gas like it was nothing. He then chuckled. "You misunderstood, greatly. I've lived in the darkness for the longest time. It's all I know. So, I must go further into the dark to find the dim light at the core. I have a chance to make things right. I have a chance to use the power I've received to undo my mistake..." Suddenly, Tsunugai appeared directly in front of Matthew. "And you will not get in the way of that. Your fate is sealed." Tsunugai dashed away from the three. He then lifted his hand, summoning multiple rock faces around them. He then clenched a fist to create a crushing effect with the rock faces.

Jeanne (w/Lucario)/Desert Seth F1/Seems to have misplaced her other teammates

"... what on earth?" Jeanne blurted as she turned to see that Arthur, Eria and Matthew had disappeared suddenly.  "I could've sworn they were here a moment ago...."

"Cario...," Lucario uttered in a hushed tone.

"A spell, you say?" Jeanne replied, not questioning how she was able to understand Lucario's Poke-Speak.  "Well, that could be a possibility, but unless I can discern the properties of such a spell, there's not much I can do...."

"Luc...!"  Lucario held a forepaw straight ahead of himself, eyes closed, as it concentrated it Aura abilities, hoping to sense the other team members.

Desert Seth, H2

"What the frak?" Azumi yiped as her sensors indicated a disturbance in the Jaws of Hell's engine room.  She briefly panicked as she realized that the Jaws' left arm had begun to lose functionality, whilst the weapons mounted on the right had been inexplicably shut offline.  "Okay, seriously, what is going on here?!"

Scanning the surrounding area in front of the Jaws of Hell, Riley could see the glint of a rifle's barrel amongst the expanse of sand.  "Sonuva... that military prick tricked us!  He's using the Cup-and-Ball trick on us."

"... Cup-and-what?"

"Ugh, forget it, just let me out so I can deal with them myself," Riley demanded.

"'k, be careful," Azumi said as she opened the cockpit's hatch briefly to let Riley out.  "In the meantime, I'll set up a trick of my own."

Hopping out of the cockpit, Riley slid along the outer hull of the Jaws of Hell, all while aiming his rocket launcher in the direction that he noticed the glint from earlier, and firing off a round before safely landing on the ground below.  "Alright, you punks," Riley grumbled as he then brandished his two Shishkebabs, both lit aflame, "it's about time I start to heat up this joint."

"And I'll supply the fireworks!" Azumi proudly declared as the Jaws of Hell began to prepare what would be a massive spectacle of rocket-powered explosives raining down upon the battlefield... ... ... ... but then, a small explosion erupted from one of the mech's arms, followed by another small explosion near the dorsal fin, before even more small explosions erupted across the surface of the mech, all while Azumi shrieked hysterically.  "AACK!!! But why?!  I didn't even get to--!!"  One final, larger explosion erupted near the cockpit before the mech began to fall to the ground with a mighty crash.

"AZUMI!" Riley screamed out, almost sounding concerned for once.

"... huh.  That was quick," Ratchet replied with a shrug.  "Alright then, zombie-guy.  Looks like it's just you and the rest of us," he said as he aimed his Spiral of Death at Riley.

"Yeah...?  Well, I'm gonna make sure you guys regret it," Riley said as he entered a fighting pose.

Ratchet fired off a saw-blade-like projectile at Riley, which was promptly parried and deflected with a well-timed swing of Riley's shishkebab, sending the blade flying dangerously close to Alexander's ear as the Duelhog swung around.  Riley then charged right at Ratchet deftly swinging each shishkebab with intent on slashing the young lombax to bits, or at the very least scorch him.  Ratchet, however, began dodging just as nimbly, avoiding every swing.

Giant Clank, a bit confused and curious, looked down upon the Jaws of Hell, blinking a few times.  In spite of himself, Clank could not help but ask, "Are you alright, Miss Azumi?  I humbly apologize, but you have given us no other choice.  If you can hear me and respond, we would be more than happy to apprehend you safe... ly... wait... this mech... ...!!"

Team JSA/Desert Seth, close to F5

"Well, what do we have here?" Sayer said as he and his teammates approached the scene before them: MachGaogamon, suddenly and inexplicably violent, was lashing out against BlackWarGreymon and Itsu.

"What on Spira...?" Jecht uttered as he saw this scene.  "What the hell is MachGaogamon doing, attacking one of his one teammates?  That doesn't seem like him...."

Sayer's mouth curled in a small, devious smile.  "Why don't we... help him out a bit?" he said as he raised up a hand, intent on sending a horde of R.O.D.s to bombard the scene, but was interrupted when both Alister and Jecht grabbed at the same wrist.  "Oh, what now?" Sayer uttered, somewhat annoyed.

"This is none of our concern, Sayer," Alister said sternly.  "We should just let this be."

"Why?" Sayer replied simply.  "Why not take advantage of such an opportunity while we have the chance?  We can get rid of two Counter Corps members at once--"

"--and not a damn given to Bob?!" Alister blurted, using the term he had overheard being used to refer to BlackWarGreymon.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you, Sayer?" Jecht replied.  "Besides, it ain't good ethics to just team up 5-on-1.  Speaking of which...."  Jecht separated from the group to approach the fight unfolding before them.  "HEY! MACHGAOGAMON!!" Jecht called out, his unusually loud voice made even louder.  "What's goin' on here?  I thought you had more honor than this?"

Sayer scoffed as he witnessed Jecht's little spectacle.  "What's wrong with me...?  Clearly, I'm the only one in this accursed group thinking with their head...!"

Archived