Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

I have Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, would have answered earlier, but I was out all morning. I can breed ya one if you don't mind waiting a bit. I'm sure 2 other people have 1 as well as I traded them one each.

Updated main post, need information for DeathSDelano's FS. As I didn't see it any post.

Still need: Sasha (Code 2), vla1ne, Tentacruel, Azuh, Flame Dragon and Kakashi's 3rd pokemon.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, would have answered earlier, but I was out all morning. I can breed ya one if you don't mind waiting a bit. I'm sure 2 other people have 1 as well as I traded them one each.

Updated main post, need information for DeathSDelano's FS. As I didn't see it any post.

Still need: Sasha (Code 2), vla1ne, Tentacruel, Azuh, Flame Dragon and Kakashi's 3rd pokemon.

Yin that is so super amazing, yes I would love one and take all the time you need.

I'm available until 6 PM EST today, or whenever tomorrow.

Do you want anything in particular for it? I have a whole plethora of stuff.

I'll add any new FCs later today.

You probably skipped over it, my FS is the XP  normal safari with lilipup, audino, and chansey

Death I thought that was vla1ne's. Sorry I'll sort in a bit.

Gonna get my 3Ds now.

Anymore orders whilst I'm on?

Alright, I'll get online too. I think I'm only friends with one of your FCs though.

Anything you want back in particular?

I just found a Bulletproof Quilladin if you want that. It's Lonely, though :T

EDIT: That, or a Protean Frogadier that's Docile.

Just noticed I have a spare Eevee too.

I have trouble finding hidden ability onix. Do I have to be online at the same time as my friend at least once for it to work?

Also, now that I got a 3ds and pokemon for my nephew, I can place my game in his 3ds and access the safari of my 3ds. Now, he hasn't finished the story yet. I want to access my third slot pokemon, HA Diggersby. It won't be appearing, right?

I'm not too fussed. First egg was a dud and I've forgotten the Nintendo update. Did the other 3Ds this morning. Gonna make X my Bank connected console.

Hopefully better net means quicker update and quicker to get your Bulbasaur.

Whatever works. I'll try breeding you an Impish Bulletproof Chespin in the meantime, since that's the one Smogon recommends.

Everyone and their mother has Proakies too at this point.

I only have 2 HA and one is the one everyone has (And 3 from Y which everyone can get too). I'm not too interested in HA, but I kinda got HA Bulbasaur randomly when I asked for one on FB since I knew we didn't have it

Fusion ready when you are. A Timid Chlorophyll Male.

Damn Eshop didn't update Y when it updated the system

There's a group on Facebook where you can ask for this stuff?

Smart...

So is that a no-go on the Chespin or you don't care either way?

I only have 2 HA and one is the one everyone has (And 3 from Y which everyone can get too). I'm not too interested in HA, but I kinda got HA Bulbasaur randomly when I asked for one on FB since I knew we didn't have it

Fusion ready when you are. A Timid Chlorophyll Male.

Ah, alright. One sec.

Are you online? It doesn't say you are and I have both your FCs registered.

EDIT: Figured it out, I don't think you have me added.

I have trouble finding hidden ability onix. Do I have to be online at the same time as my friend at least once for it to work?

Also, now that I got a 3ds and pokemon for my nephew, I can place my game in his 3ds and access the safari of my 3ds. Now, he hasn't finished the story yet. I want to access my third slot pokemon, HA Diggersby. It won't be appearing, right?

shouldn't for the onix as its in slot 2. just a matter of luck really, [also having a pokemon with trace and a smoke ball helps as you can just run from it if it is not a HA].

And for the 3rd slot your friend has to beat the E4 for it to open up [if their is no pokeball on the 3rd slot that means he has not beaten the E4].

If anyone needs a johto starter[I got all them including Ice punch DD totodiles], I also got a loaded chamander[not HA] off Wt that has dragon pulse outrage, fire blitz, and DD], I also picked up turtwig as well that I can breed along wth a Snivy[from Wt]

Patch update wasn't automatic prompt, so I had to grab the QR code from Serebii and it's updating now.

Not too fussed on what I get really.

Game is now online after that blip. Remind me to attach a Nintendo ID to the 3Ds I'm using now not the Red one.

Ready when you are.

Archived