Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's THE money-grinding spot. I spent an hour after just starting and I made around 500,000 with help of the Amulet Coin.

I honestly haven't used the Amulet Coin in ages. Still have over a million though. 

It gives you a good sum of money and some consistent XP training...though other people like eating at Le Wow.

I'm not a fan of the restaurants tbqh.

Anyway, I guess I can check it out.

I honestly haven't used the Amulet Coin in ages. Still have over a million though. 

I'm not a fan of the restaurants tbqh.

Anyway, I guess I can check it out.

At the rank of Marchioness/Marquis (40 trainers defeated), Furisode Girls will show up with two Audinos each. At Duchess/Duke (140 trainers defeated), Furisode Girls with three Audinos each show up. Using Red Writs of Invitation and Exp Point Power give oodles of EXP.

It gives you a good sum of money and some consistent XP training...though other people like eating at Le Wow.

I do both. Even if you get 16 balm mushrooms it will pay off, depending on how stylish you are. (16 mushrooms is about 100000, which is the maximum prize, plus the prize money, which is like 50000+ together with Amulet Coin). Grinding at the Chateau will ease you over a million Pokédollars, and the furisode Marchionesses/Duchesses use Audinos, which give A LOT of exp.

It has been announced by Nintendo of Japan that, before you can download Pokémon Bank onto your Nintendo 3DS, you need to set up a Nintendo Network ID. This ID system was implemented on the Nintendo 3DS last week with the latest system update and can be the same Nintendo Network ID as registered on the Wii U.

Funbro, anyone?

Funbro (Slowbro) @ Leppa Berry

Ability: Oblivious

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef

Bold Nature

- Recycle

- Block

- Slack Off

- Heal Pulse

I'm breeding Slowpokes right now. Battle Spot, here I come!

You know if your battling someone who isn't totally asleep and the wheel this won't be that good. They will just switch in something can can actually deal damage to Poke.

I just spent a few hours Ditto hunting...so I have 22 Dittos, I'm only missing Hasty, Hardy and Docile (though I only really need the 1st).

Oh yeah, any advice for a newbie to the competitive scene? I've checked out the beginner videos from Google, just wondering if there was anything else to keep in mind.

Until you gain some confidence in yourself smogon will have all the answers. 

Yeah, I've been consulting the XY OU previews and picking up on general trends. But I guess the best thing would be to practice rather than get completely caught up in theory.

Let's see if I'm any bit decent by the time that tourney here rolls around >.>

The best thing to do would be to practice on Pokemon Showdown honestly.

It might take some time to fine tune your team into something you like, and is actually good, but it's worth it. In the short time I've played on there, I've become far better at prediction and actual teambuilding than I ever was before.

Archived