Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>w<
I still have no idea what to do with my character.

Could someone please help me?

You could skip to her dorm, and do something there while your roommate arrives.

I don't want my character to leave Aegis nor Zeta behind so after posting what Ezeltainn did after the cider spill I will wait for Toyo's and Decibel's posts.

Well, idiot noble genius with no social skills and common sense whatsoever here. As long as you can keep the asspulls to a minimum, you can go all wild with this mysterious or more-than-meets-the-eye stuffs.

Also noted, Liza. If you're unable to post for a while, you can PM someone to play your character for you in that window of time.

loltenshi

Also, I'll make a post when I can, and until Toyo posts, I'd rather wait.\

@Venoshock: It says she massaged the legs trying to nurse them back to health, but it might not be Animus, just massaging.

Also, my character pulled you free, if that was alright with you. xD

[quote name="Tenshi Hinanain" post="6307099" timestamp="1384659350"]Well, idiot noble genius with no social skills and common sense whatsoever here. As long as you can keep the asspulls to a minimum, you can go all wild with this mysterious or more-than-meets-the-eye stuffs. Also noted, Liza. If you're unable to post for a while, you can PM someone to play your character for you in that window of time.[/quote] Seriously, was that really necessary....

While the first sentence is a joke, the second sentence is serious. Asspulls in general usually come from lack of detail, since you can add them when the story has already started and thus, giving you the edge of surprise factor or something more. And not to mention asspulls are unhealthy to the story as a whole. Don't go overboard with it. But if you're not planning to pull something out of nowhere, then it's ok.

Where Amelia is: A little ways off from the central table:

What Amelia did: Sent luggage.  Made a plate of food.  Used Claw Crusher as a table.

Who it affects: No one but Amelia, unless they want to use her improvised table.  (she'll let you if it's one or two others, don't have to wait for my reply)

@Venoshock: It says she massaged the legs trying to nurse them back to health, but it might not be Animus, just massaging.

Also, my character pulled you free, if that was alright with you. xD

I see. I will edit the post accordingly.

And I was fine with her dropping my character. I figured she let him go after she covered herself.

EDIT: Forgot to make the sumamry on my latest post. I will put it here.

Ezeltainn

What he did: Picked up his headgears after falling, then apologized and thanked Stellar

Who this affects: Stellar

Rewrote my post to stay with Aegis, as that seemed better, and chronologically in order.

Revised Update from before
Zeta's location: Next to Aegis
What he did: Get dragged in by Aegis, decided to help Ezeltainn, saw everything resolve, stopped and stayed with Aegis, talking to her. Waved at Ezeltainn to come back and join them.
Who it affects: Zeta/Aegis/Ezeltainn/maybe Stellar/Minori/others around/etc

What Ae did: Dragged Zeta to the cider machine.Try to use the cider machine. Introduce herself to Zeta. 

Where Ae is: The cider machine.

Who it affects: Zeta, the cider machine. 

Where Au is: Dining room the boar

What Au did: Eat a bit of it and start being a creep

Who it affects: Nobody. Although those near him might get creeped out. 

[quote name="Admiral_Stalfos19" post="6307245" timestamp="1384694369"][b]Where Stellar and Minori are:[/b] In their respective dorms [b]What they did:[/b] Eat in bed before turning in for the night [b]Who it affects:[/b] Tiddly squat.   Might turn in for the night [i]myself[/i]. It's almost 2:30am in my time zone.[/quote] Sarah is already in her room. Are we not going to interact whatsoever?

Archived