Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Stellar and Minori are at different places for a change...

Where Stellar is: At the refreshments area

What Stellar did: Try to nurse Ezeltainn back to health. The attempt was interrupted when Stellar was splashed with cider, but she responded to Polly's remark beforehand

Who it affects: Herself, Polly and Ezeltainn

Where Minori is: Outside the Main Hall

What Minori did: Finally snap just after Anniki's confrontation with Freed, ranting about how he was going to do fix the cider machine "the old fashioned way", and threaten to have Sigil fight the next person to make a bad mistake. He then stormed off, presumably to fetch Sigil as well as change his clothes like he said he was going to.

Who it affects: Dependent on who'd be scared by a four armed, 7' 1" automaton beating the crap out of them

Where's Caeil now: In the middle of the boar.
What did she do: Embarassed herself in front of Krieger, literally jumped straight to the boar.
Who did it affect: Krieger, her self-esteem, some other disgusted students
[hr]
Where's Letty now: On her way to her room
What did she do: She laughed at the sight of Caeil
Who did it affect: anyone who heard her laugh

Caeil confirmed for tsundere. Though, once this day's over and all, she'll be more rational (except when meat is involved).

Also, Letty's laugh is terrible. Take my word for it.

What S did: left Vicky with a threat, ate dinner with a Freed, then unpacked her clothes and change into rather sexy pajamas
Where she is: Her dorm room, on her bed
Who it affects: Vicky, Freed, whoever might walk in on her by "accident"

What L did: Ate, unpacked, and had a deep thought about a burnt set of clothes, then played the Berass loud enough for people near his dorm to hear
Where he is: His room
Who it affects: Anyone no can hear him playing

I take that Stellar responded first to Ezeltainn accident, and then Zeta arrived to help? I will post what Ezeltainn did after that, and probably skip the boar feast and go straight to the dorm.

I misread Decibel's post. Zeta is still with Aegis.

Archived