Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

Caeil last update for today?

Where is she: the Bathroom inside her room.
What did she do: Fell asleep in the bathtub after disassembling her rifle in frustration. And forgotten to tidy up the mess.
Who did it affects: Potentially Amelia.

With all the mess after the announcement, seems like there'll be no classes for that day for the sake of preparation (maybe ?), so Letty will not appear for now.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta catch up.

Forgot to get on last night....

I don't think I can really post until my roommate does..... 

Or should I skip the room thing entirely for now?

Dunno what I should do here...

Well I certainly remember suggesting giving him 24 hours to post and then drop-kicking him if he doesn't, and that was a while ago <_<

Oh well, I'm off to bed. I'll post in the morning.

J&P: Preparing for combat.

WTD: Nothing

WTA: No one, aside from Ezeltainn's lack of clean underwear.

@Broke. N: I did see Johannes (or Polly) hiding Ezel's headgears coming. Anyways, just want to point out that while Ezeltainn was cautious with Polly at first, I was hoping for the 3 of them to get along after a proper introduction, or at least respect each other as roommates ("mind their own business" kind of relationship), but I guess that's not gonna happen with Polly around... unless he earns his respect.

Also, I wanted Ezeltainn to be an early bird as well, and send him to excercise and jog or parkour around the collegue in the mornings to stay on shape (remember that he trains to be fast), so he shouldn't be bothered by his roommates alarms.

Where Amelia is: In her bathroom.
What Amelia did: Got beat up (and probably lost 2 points).  Resolved to break the system, and is currently attempting to wake Caeil before she goes under.
Who it affects: Caeli, Amelia's point count.

Breaking the system probably involves making all the seniors fail, so that under the rulings, there will be no graduates this year.

I meant that they just talked about, not an actual demonstration. More of an untold conversation:

Zeta: "I use this and that to fight"

Ezeltainn: "Really? That's cool. I don't do much fighting, but I'm skilled with disabling equipment."

You know, just so they get to know each other. If you are fine with that, of course.

Okay, I'll be making a post. Sort of disappointed I can't make a post of Zeta getting beat up by some NPC (no retaliation, he just lets it slide -> Too weak, peaceful nature as of now), but it's fine.

I'll summarize some stuff before the skip (Eating, rooming), and then move onto needed stuff.

Fights should not be over in a single post for one thing. I'd like to see you demonstrate your skills in a fight to a certain extent and then I will decide the result as well as any additional powers of NPCs. Remember that this school is a premier school, there are people who are just as strong as you if not much stronger as they have extra experience and education.

I also would like to see some coop fights. Also, many seniors will be teaming up and taking turns claiming wins and those who don't are especially strong since they have the confidence to run solo.

Oh yes. And the infirmary. They are actually classrooms as second-year medic course is also there.

I might have Helen start living in the library, just to stay away from all of the fighting.

You know...since she technically doesn't have a weapon.....

Or an Automaton to animate.....

And probably has the least amount of fighting experience on campus.....

Fights should not be over in a single post for one thing. I'd like to see you demonstrate your skills in a fight to a certain extent and then I will decide the result as well as any additional powers of NPCs. Remember that this school is a premier school, there are people who are just as strong as you if not much stronger as they have extra experience and education.

I also would like to see some coop fights. Also, many seniors will be teaming up and taking turns claiming wins and those who don't are especially strong since they have the confidence to run solo.

I hope my 'ambushed' post didn't go against this...

Well, shit, I wanna fight, but it won't be able to progress tomorrow. We need to get it over quick, or finish it in a few days

WSD: Accepted challenge, went outside told boys to leave, went over battle strategies
WSI: in a courtyard outside of the cafeteria
WIA: Sarah, Vicky, the boys outside (Can be one of you, I said seniors and juniors, but theyre far away, so they could be freshmen)

Archived