Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh crap.

That MOON'S gonna be in it too?

F*ck.

It seems like you missed the E3 Stream of the game.

Also, those screenshots make Agitha look like a [i]busted[/i] playable character.  Just LOOK at how large that beetle is!

So, Link, Zelda, Impa, Midna, Lana (The girl who was previously shown on an image with Link and Zelda battling) and Agitha are all confirmed to be playable.  That leaves 3 more slots for playable characters.

Why do you assume only 9? Has that been stated somewhere? Because I've seen people who played it at E3 say that it looked like there were spots for at least 9.

Maybe it could be more and those empty slots were just for the demo.  Only thing that matters is that there are 6 characters confirmed and we are getting several more.

From the way the one guy talked during the digital event, I expect there to be a lot of characters.

I agree.  Dynasty Warriors games have tons of characters to play as.  It would be a shame if there were only 9 playable characters.  Was there a reason why they stuck with 9 slots for the demo?

That's probably just the way the UI worked out, I imagine. Having never played any Dynasty Warriors games before, how does the character select screen usually work? One large screen with all the characters on it, or something with multiple pages, or a scroll menu?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.678303668904176.1073741846.322374604497086&type=1

While it's still the screenshots from that video, the descriptions in the pictures are interesting. The main thing that stood out to me were the mentions of the Gate of Souls, which seems to be the main way that this game is getting the Twilight Princess characters.

That's probably just the way the UI worked out, I imagine. Having never played any Dynasty Warriors games before, how does the character select screen usually work? One large screen with all the characters on it, or something with multiple pages, or a scroll menu?

The latter. There are 4 Dynasties (Wei, Wu, Shu, and Other), each with their own generals to scroll through.

The bridge stage makes for a potentially awesome crossover.

In the DW games, there's a battle where Liu Bei, the Leader of Shu, is making an escape. As he flees, he crosses a bridge, where his brother-in-arms Zhang Fei guards the bridge with his life.

In the Hyrule Warriors bridge stage, Link should be Liu Bei while a Goron should be Zhang Fei.

Archived