Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, do Dynasty Warrior games usually allow people to play against each other?

Like: I have link and impa and we're gonna fight against zelda and midna?

Iirc, I think they emphasize more on co-op play rather than versus. Only game I remember that has versus play is 4, which is more just 1v1 than an actual battle with generals and stuff.

They should do some 2v2 online multiplayer generals battle thing.

Could help to get past the stigma the Dynasty Warriors series is known for...

"People don't make games at Tecmo Koei, a robot presses a button that runs the program that produces a new Dynasty Warriors game."

Every trailer shows the character just cleaving through waves and waves of enemies without a care in the world, they all look broken. But it's pretty much just mooks, they die to anything.

Also, Hyrule Warriors has an official Twitter, and it said there's a "98% probability" of a new character reveal this week. Definitely Fi.

Also, Hyrule Warriors has an official Twitter, and it said there's a "98% probability" of a new character reveal this week. Definitely Fi.

I can see the dance that Fi does while translating being implimented into her attacks.

It is Fi

764082.jpg

So we have 1 Male PC (Link), 5 Female PCs (Zelda, Impa, Midna, Lana and Agitha) and Fi (who can count as a 6th Female PC except she was only programmed with a female personality and isn't biologically female herself).  THIS PLEASES ME SO HARD!!!

You know who else was confirmed as a villain?  GHIRAHIM!!!

Can we play as villains? Because I really want a lick-an-ear attack.

Agitha's inclusion, honestly, makes me think we're going to get a whole bunch of weird choices.

LET'S GO POSTMAN, RAVIO, and last but not least, THE GROOSE!

I just wonder who Lu Bu will be portrayed as.

Ganon, I'd like to think the beasty version of Ganon would be the best suit for Lu Bu tbh.

Can we play as villains? Because I really want a lick-an-ear attack.

In a Warriors game, it'd be a travesty to not be able to play as the villains since they pride themselves on having a large cast. That and they know that a good number of villains from the LoZ universe would make incredibly fun characters.

Yeah, until I made the possible connection, she felt a bit ostracized from the rest of the cast to me (like how to me, all the Final Fantasy cast feels out of place in the KH games compared to the OCs and Disney cast). Hopefully the theory holds true.

[url=http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/hyrule-warriors-takes-horde-100-screenshots/#!bdP996]So we've got abunch of new screenshots.[/url]

[spoiler=Some of my favorites.]

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0097-970x548-

Dat face.

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0098-970x548-

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0099-970x548-

Such a cool weapon. And the gauntlets aren't just an aesthetic, they're actually the Power Gloves/Gauntlets.

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0083-970x548-

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0086-970x548-

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0084-970x548-

Wind Waker weapon for Zelda. We've got lightning and wind attacks, looks like.

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0103-970x548-

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0104-970x548-

hyrule-warriors-screenshot-0105-970x548-

A look at some of Fi's attacks, though I can't wait until we get an actual trailer.[/spoiler]

EDIT: guysguysguysguysguys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efsu5u8kVI0

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I thought of this earlier but forgot to mention it.

Lana -> Lanayru -> Nayru?

Surely I'm not the only one? She's even got the blue color scheme.

She has the blue color scheme going for her, so I'm okay with this.

New characters confirmed: We're getting Sheik, Darunia, and Ruto.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/22/sheik-darunia-princess-ruto-playable-hyrule-warriors/

Archived