Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Lonk

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing they'll announce the American release date at or before E3.

The most recent Dynasty Warrior games have had a 5 month release gap between Japan and the worldwide release, so I assume this will be similar. In other words: Holiday release.

I'm guessing they'll announce the American release date at or before E3.

It's like you're implying that Europe are not gonna get the game, owait, it's typical for some americans to think about america only when it comes to international releases. /end rant

I agree though, I also think they'll announce the international release date at E3, though an American release date will  most likely take priority if they're not planning to release the game at the same time in EU/US

I mean, e3 they generally focus on America at E3 and the American release date is usually ahead of the European release date.

Also, yes, in most entertainment industries, the US is viewed as more important than Europe.

...and ofc the general consensus is that a couple weeks after E3, they reveal the release date for EU. I mean I'm excited for the game, and I'd rather have news on the release sooner rather than later.

Although back on topic of forgetting this game was a thing, this isn't the only game that I forgot existed, I almost forgot about the new sonic game as well.

True, but it's not the first:

Zelda + Mario = Zelda II

Mario + Final Fantasy = Super Mario RPG

Mario + MLB = Super Mario Sluggers.

Tales of Symphonia + Tales of Xillia = Tales of Xillia 2.

And recently...

Hyperdimension Neptunia + Idolm@ster = Producing Perfection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSO2M6EQmz4&list=UU23CkkRDleBbvcwu_CcB3rA

this stinks of a cash in as much as that horrible Pokemon Puzzle game for the DS that felt like it was a completely different game and had Pokemon shoehorned in at the last secodn.... If we have a lot of familiar locales and enemies then I may enjoy it. The Dynasty Warriors games have never really interested me though with Mash A to win....

this stinks of a cash in as much as that horrible Pokemon Puzzle game for the DS that felt like it was a completely different game and had Pokemon shoehorned in at the last secodn.... If we have a lot of familiar locales and enemies then I may enjoy it. The Dynasty Warriors games have never really interested me though with Mash A to win....

Nintendo has a lot of properties. Using a theme on a game isn't exactly shoehorning it.

Nintendo isn't even developing it. They licensed Zelda to the makers of Dynasty Warriors and that's where this came from.

I'm not a fan of Dynasty Warriors either, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a cash grab. Wii U needs exclusive games and this is a way to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

[url=http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/index.html]We've got an official site.[/url]

Though it's mostly in Japanese, so have fun trying to understand it. However, we've got plenty of screenshots.

Of course we've got Link, soldier in training. But Impa, captain of the Royal Army, will also be playable, with others to come. All we've got so far is that they must rescue Princess Zelda from the evil witch Shia.

siWczxr.jpg?1 1gFVx1e.jpg?1

And we get a look at some of the villains, Shia, Valga, and Wizro.

cxmQylW.jpg?1 ors6tCx.jpg?1 4Oi6vw8.jpg?1

There's a full [url=http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/gallery.html]gallery[/url] of things to see. The game's coming out in Japan on August 14th, so hopefully it won't be too much longer after that we'll get it over here.

Archived