[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free to use me in a ship. Actually please do I need a good laugh, then again we don't really know each other too well, and I'm not exactly know around the forum either, but who cares its a crackfic right?

An acurate characterization of me would be a b**** version of Lucie Manette- no character development and every emotion I have is expressed through my forehead.

Because pairing people based off of one similar interest is pretty boring and stupid I'm gonna suggest AgroxRapid. Don't worry, Agro. No matter how many times I reject you you'll always have that ship to go back to. That is, if Rapid approves. You see, this works because the gag is Rapid's a virgin flower and Agro's a f*cking creep.

Out of those that remain I only really care to see Crouton and DD. Not shipped necessarily but they're the only two who've said yes so far with personalities worth giving a f*ck about.

OP edited with new logo.

You see, this works because the gag is Rapid's a virgin flower and Agro's a f*cking creep.

Ah yes, I can see "a young girl and her stalker" formulating into an interesting story. But yes, of course, I'll wait for her approval on that first.

Out of those that remain I only really care to see Crouton and DD. Not shipped necessarily but they're the only two who've said yes so far with personalities worth giving a f*ck about.

Crouton x Murphy has been an idea of mine for a while. Not sure about DD, but him x Lunar is still up in the air.

Well, this place is pretty quiet.

Since it's relevant, I'll bring back this old gem. Some of you might remember this from DL's dating club from a while back.

[spoiler=Kaka x Desu]5ZJMEqU.png[/spoiler]

It's not a fic, so don't get too excited.

No, that's just a meme. If I had the determination to pull off graphic novels, I'd totally do it.

Also, Night x Yin is officially finished. However, Yin does not want it posted here, so there will be a mass PM distributed after it's been beta-read.

Yin said it was okay, so here's the posted fic.

[spoiler=Probation with Benefits - Night x Yin (5,533 words.)]Another morning dawned, piercing Night’s apartment through his window. As the light bounced off his walls, he woke up squinting and shielding his eyes with his palm and grunting. In this instance of waking, Night’s first thought was his craving for waffles.

“Ah, perfect!” he sighed with a smile on his face, “There’s a new waffle place that just opened up. Oh, I can smell the batter cooking right now!” Without a second thought, he threw on his coat over his fleece pajama pants and white T-shirt, jumping into his slippers and jumping down entire flights of stairs using the rails as a guide while airborne. Within seconds, he was out of the apartment building and in his car. As he drove, he sang about his love for waffles, escalating to the top of his lungs as he came into the parking lot of Agro’s Waffles.

“Oh boy, I don’t know where I got this craving, but this is the perfect place to fill it.” He continued to sing his tune, ignoring the curious looks he received on the way into the restaurant. The place was deserted, as it was rather early for this part of the city, so he sang up until he reached the counter, where a young lady with long, brown hair waited.

“Welcome to Agro’s Waffles, where every waking moment’s a waffle mo-”

“Give me all the waffles I can buy with all this money!” Night slammed a wad of cash from his pocket on the counter, which made the lady jump. Her hands were shaking as she gently picked up the cash and began to count, “…okay, this is a lot of cash, but do you know what you want?”

“Just hit me up with the ol’ fashioned until it runs out. Whatever is left, keep it.” Night was lifting himself up on his toes, looking up at the ceiling with blaring nostrils that inhaled the aroma. The lady looked at him, realizing the order that has just been made and putting down one order at a time, counting it off until the stack disappeared into the register and putting the change under the till.

“You know we can’t accept tips, right?” She whispered as she printed out the order receipt and slid it across the steel-framed window into the kitchen, later to be grabbed by the person on the other side.

“Just don’t tell your boss,” Night whispered back with his hand walling one side of his words, “He’ll think you might be cheating on him.”

The lady’s eyes widened, “Agro and I aren’t-”

“I know, it’s a joke, but still… I think he has a thing for you.” Night winked at her, making her blush but not change her expression.

“…you wanna take a seat?”

Night looked behind him, scanning the inside of the building, “Eh, why not?” He seated himself at the booth closest to the counter, where he rested his head on his shoulder-propped palms and tapped his fingers on the laminated wood. Night could see that the tapping noise was slowly irritating the lady at the counter, which made him stop. At that moment, Night could feel his cell phone vibrating with the caller ID reading “Dredd.”

Night answered, “Yin… you’re up early.”

“And I’m not happy. I just got a waking call that Mugen had not checked in.”

Night scoffed, “And you’re concerned… why?”

“Why do you think, you idiot?” Yin’s voice was sharp but contained, “Are you saying that modship is just a leisure cruise? His post as well as yours should be taken seriously. I will not tolerate laybacks.”

Night tried his best to hold back a snicker, “So you’re calling me in early today?” He could hear a grunt on the other end.

“You know as well as I do that you’re supposed to be checked in soon. Where the hell are you, anyway?”

“I’ll call you back! My waffles are here!”

“Wait, waff-!” Night hung up on Yin before she could finish talking, awaiting the mountain of waffles that was wheeled toward him under a tin lid. The lady grabbed the handle on the top and pulled it off, not expecting Night’s reaction.

“…something wrong, Night?”

Night glared at the strange order, “...I ordered the old fashioned…”

“They are the old fashioned. Agro’s Blue Waffles!”

Night’s eye twitched, curling his lips, “…on second thought, I’m not that hungry. Tell Agro he can go f*ck himself and turn whatever comes out into the next order for his own sorry ass.” Night pushed himself up and walked out of the restaurant, cussing. The lady watched him, sighing at yet another unsatisfied customer.

---------------------------------------------

Night took the time to return to his apartment to dress for the job. Within minutes, he was already headed to work, pulling up to his parking spot in the mod’s parking lot. It was surprisingly deserted, as half of the lot was usually filled with cop cars. Raising a brow, Night was too focused on the emptiness to see the top of the driver’s doorway as he hit his head. He staggered with his hand pressed against the bruise, slamming the door shut as he continued to ponder the situation. His head was turned away from Yin, who was watching him with curled lips and blared nostrils.

“Dumb as ever, I see?” Yin’s office window was open as she looked down on Night, who flinched at the sound of her voice. He was still holding his head, shrugging.

“Well, you’re looking beautiful as ever!” he shouted in hopes that she’d hear him.

“Why don’t you tell the world?” she coldly responded, “While you’re at it, tell them how much of a naïve law enforcer you are.”

Night perked up in shock, “That’s a terrible thing to say. I do my job pretty f*cking well.”

“Watch your mouth, pig.” Yin’s arms were crossed, “Get your sorry behind up here. We need to talk.” Night didn’t hesitate to strut through the door into the offices. He took the stairs to the second level, where Yin’s office awaited him at the end of the hallway. The door was already opening, and Yin greeted him with a piercing glare.

“Something wrong?” Night asked.

“‘Something wrong?’ he says.” Yin’s mockery of Night made him chuckle, “I like how you think this is funny, but not only is Mugen missing, but a prisoner has escaped from his cell not two days ago.”

“Wait, you only told me that Mugen wasn’t at his office. Now he’s MISSING?”

“I know what I said, and it means the same thing. Mugen isn’t here. He’s not at the office. He’s missing. Do I need to spell it out to you like the ten-year-old finger-painting scene kid that you are?”

Night’s eyes widened as his desire to back away slowly teased his nerves, but he held his ground, “Okay, I understand. Mugen is not here…” he gathered his composure, straightening his clothes, “…and a prisoner escaped? Who?”

Yin rolled her eyes, “You arrested him two months ago. I thought that’d register as obvious to you, but I guess I overestimated you once again.”

Night pondered while grabbing his chin, “…nope, can’t say I remember.”

“Does the name ‘Coolspy’ ring your rusted bell?” Yin snarly asked, “He had your precious Mugen tied to a chair and succumb to soft-core evisceration, for heaven’s sake…”

“Ah right,” Night laughed nervously, making Yin roll her eyes again as she turned away with continued crossed arms, “Coolspy… escaped?!”

“Finally we’re on the same page,” Yin sighed, “and Mugen isn’t here. In fact, he hasn’t been heard from since yesterday. Since you were left in charge of him, I’m holding you responsible for your incompetence of holding him under your wing.”

Night was intimidated, but he couldn’t help looking at Yin’s face in admiration, “What are my consequences?” Night’s expression made Yin assume he was thinking dirty thoughts, but she took a deep breath.

“I’m holding you under my probation until things get squared out. Until then, you will not keep any information from me. If you wanna take a break, you will inform me so that I can send someone with you to keep an eye on you. In other words, you are on a ball and chain with me. Do you understand?”

Night’s eyes glistened, but he pretended to not be fond of it, “I understand… though, you look cute when you act dominant.”

Yin blushed, but was reluctant to show it, “Shut your mouth and behave like a proper man of the law.” She turned her back on Night, “I want this case solved as soon as possible. In the meantime, you have a court date to prepare for. I took the liberty of supplying you with a lawyer.”

“Who’s the lawyer?”

“Well, since Mugen is not accessible, I’ve had to call in-”

“Oh god, no. PLEASE, no!” Night winced at the idea, spinning with his arms flailing, “You don’t mean… I have to deal with…”

“Beggars can’t be choosers in this situation. Consider it your own personal punishment at the end of my whip.” Yin’s smile was barely noticeable, but Night could feel it in her malicious voice, “Now get back to work.” Yin disappeared passed Night down the hall, where she turned to enter the restroom. Night was in a gloomy state of mind.

“…Striker? Of all people, it had to be him…” He took a deep breath, stiffening up with his fists clenched, “Keep it together, Night. You’re the f*cking man! You can pull through this!” His eyes wandered to a closet on the wall behind Yin’s desk, which was slightly open and revealing her office clothes. His curiosity perked up as he walked over to it and slid it open, revealing an entire rack of suits on hangers as well as underclothes and tights. In the middle, a white table sat with a set of clothes laid neatly on top. Night rummaged through to find a pair of black panties that matched the complimentary black bra that lay right next to them.

“Oh Yin, you sadistic b*tch,” Night’s imagination went wild as he looked over to the side, seeing a white box. Seeing as it was the only white box in the closet, his interest glared. He slid it towards him, opening it to reveal another pair of black panties, practically identical to the ones on the white table. Sitting next to it was what looked like a remote about the size of his thumb. He picked it up out of curiosity, pressing buttons only to hear the box buzz like a hornet. To his realization, it was the panties that were buzzing. He confirmed this by feeling the crotch of them, feeling them buzz. The gasp that he made was that of a little girl.

“Oh ho ho, I think I’m ready for court, Yinny, babe!” Without a second thought, Night switched the panties on the table with the ones in the box, pocketing the remote, closing the closet door, and running out of the office toward his own.

--------------------------------------------------

Night was still on the clock when he ditched office duty to go to the jail to investigate. As he entered the cell unit that British was watching, the yellow tape contrasted to his expectations. He was used to the fact that Coolspy was locked up good and tight, which made him wonder how he escaped the first time.

“Night, sir, I know you’re upset about what happened, but I swear, I didn’t know-”

“Oh, shut up, British.” Night shot back, watching as British did so, “Don’t try and talk yourself out of this. You are in charge of this unit, so don’t think you’re not responsible just because you’re a guard.” British kept his sight on the floor where Night stood, avoiding his eye contact. Night began to pace the room, eventually finding himself behind British’s desk, “Tell me, British… do you remember when you first realized that there was no prisoner in this cell?”

“I don’t really remember, sir. All I know is that I woke up and-”

“So you were taking a nap,” Night interrupted, “British, your job is to watch the prisoners and make sure they don’t try anything stupid. You’ve seen prisoners in movies, right? Pretty much any movie with prisoners in it shows them trying to escape, right? That’s your f*cking job to make sure none of that sh*t happens.”

British was intimidated, “Well, they’re just movies, though. There’s no way that could happen here…”

“Never underestimate the lengths a prisoner will go to get out of this Admin-forsaken place.” Night began to pace again with his arms crossed, as if he was interrogating him, “If it were YOU in one of these cells, what would you do?”

“Well… I’d wait out my sentence-”

“WRONG!” Night slammed a fist on the desk, “You’d use a f*cking plastic spoon to dig through the sh*tty concrete walls until you could extrude your sorry ass through whatever splintery hole you opened up! You’d draw BLOOD to get out of here!” British stammered without even speaking.

“That’s not true…”

“Damn right, that’s not true, but what if it was?” Night walked over to the empty cell, pulling British’s arm with him and pointed at the bottom-left corner from the door, “Looks suspicious, doesn’t it?” British’s eyes widened at the hole that was dug into the walls and the floor, “I bet your mind’s f*cking blown, isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry, Night, sir, I didn’t know…” Night let go of British’s arm as he went over to kneel down next to the hole, checking every inch of its walls up until the end, where a light shined as if the prisoner was crawling towards heaven. His lips were curled so tightly that his teeth dug into them. He stood up and looked at British, who was still looking at the floor.

“You’re lucky it’s me that’s talking down to you, boy.” Night strutted past British and headed toward the exit, “You’re also lucky that you’re not getting the punishment that I’m getting. I ought a put you on inclusion duty for sleeping on the job. How does a slap on the wrist with a ruler sound whenever you so much as drift off?” He gave an example to British by slapping the desk with a book, which made British jump out of his skin.

“It would teach me a lesson, sir…”

“That’s good to hear.” He threw the book back on the desk, walking away, “You’re a witness tonight in court, you know that right? You best get ready. It’s tomorrow morning.” Night was gone through the exit door, leaving British to ponder his life choices.

--------------------------------------------------

Court day began with another sunrise where Night craved waffles, but with Agro’s as his first thought, he cringed, “F*cking blue waffles,” he grunted, “Is he trying to compensate for something?” Time passed quickly, so he did not waste any time before he went to get dressed in his suit and tie to look presentable for judge Yin, for whom he looked forward to seeing, “Oh, god damn this is gonna be a good day!” On his way out, his toaster popped a slice of toast which he threw into his mouth and grabbed with his teeth. The crumbs dropped as if he was Hansel along the halls of his apartment complex.

After a bit of driving while jamming to Tool, which, according to Yin, is what he’s been made out to be. He pulled up in the parking lot of the courthouse alongside the slums, watching as a crowd gathered at the slab in front of the building. The lot was behind it, leaving a convenient little door surrounded by a massive array of brick wall. Looking at it from his point of view, Night pitied the door, as it was alone in its empty wall. He thought of all the cans of spray paint he used to have, but then he remembered the day where he got busted. Ironically, as a mod member, he wondered how something like that would eventually become an event to look back at to put him in the shoes of others who vandalize like he used to. In a way, as a member of authority, he was busting himself.

“Yinny, baby, I’ve been looking forward to this,” Night sang to himself as he slammed the door shut with a twirling motion and marched through the door and into the courthouse, where he was greeted by none other than Striker, his attorney. Night looked away, sighing.

“Night, I know you don’t really like me and all, but-”

“Save it, Striker,” Night groaned, “It’s bad enough they had to pull you in after you got laid off, but in a case like this…”

“We should at least figure out what’s best to say to the jury.”

“The jury doesn’t know sh*t. They’re all just a group of liberal hippies that want to get their ‘contributions to the community’ over with. Why not just send the f*cker to jail?”

“Well… you don’t want to go to jail, do you?”

“No, Striker, in fact I’d rather be behind bars and eating stale bread rather than busting people’s asses and getting paid for it.” Striker backed off at Night’s sarcasm, not looking into his eyes. Night sighed, rolling his shoulders and stretching his arms by holding them across his chest, “Just don’t make me look stupid, alright? I know it’s hard for you, but…”

“Yes, I get it…” Striker started walking away towards the courtroom, “…but can I just yell objection once in a while?”

Night sighed again, “Sure, Striker. You can f*cking yell ‘Objection’. Whatever makes you happy.” With Striker’s head turned away, Night facepalmed and shook his head, rolling his shoulders again and jogging in place to get himself pumped. He felt his pockets to make sure he had the remote with him, nodding his head with confirmation as he entered the courtroom and quickly found himself a seat. Luckily, there was a seat reserved for him in the front row, as the entire place was booked.

“All rise for the honorable judge Yin.” The bailiff announced.

“Oh, SOMETHING’s rising, all right,” Night said, rousing a series of both chuckles and scoffs of people pointing out his rudeness. Night only looked around at them, “…what?” No one answered as Yin could be seen walking up to her podium, seating herself.

“You may be seated,” the court obliged to Yin’s words, “We are brought here today to hear the case of YCM versus Night with charges of accepting responsibility of Mugen’s acts of absence and the linked responsibility of Coolspy’s escape from prison.”

“…and to bear witness of holy matrimony.” More chuckles and scoffs came from adjacent attendees from the remark. Yin could barely hear it, but enough was heard for her to force herself to ignore the fact that Night was even talking.

“Night would you please sit at the defendant’s table, please?” Yin kept her eyes anchored on him as he wordlessly slipped through the front row to the table provided for him. Striker was there beside him as the other table was accompanied by Aix, who twiddled his thumbs in anxiety for his first time as the city attorney.

Night chuckled and leaned in towards Aix, “I hope you’re ready to speak for the people.” Aix only curled his lips and nodded once, which felt unsatisfying to Night as he was expecting a more nervous reaction.

“Night,” Yin stated, “How do you plead?”

Striker stood up before Night could even flinch, “Your honor, my client pleads not guilty, as his actions are not directly linked with either charge.” Striker immediately sat down as Night’s eyes were turned ninety degrees toward Striker with his mouth half-open as if to call him a moron, yet his inclination to agree left his judgment canceled out. He remained silent like the rest of the court was left in. All Yin could do at this point was move on.

“Very well. Will the first witness come up to the podium?”

British rose from the crowd and walked up with his hands held together between his legs. He was looking down like he was at the prison scene, which gave Night some major déjà vu. As British stood elevated, Striker stood up and walked towards him, putting on a pseudo attitude like that of a suave grade-schooler a grade higher than British.

“So, British,” he began much too head-first, “From what I understand, you were there when the prisoner escaped.”

“Well, not entirely…” British was still looking down, “I wasn’t mentally there.”

“So you were sleeping?”

“OBJECTION!” Aix shot up with a finger pointing at Striker.

“Overruled.” Yin shot back, which made Aix sit back down, “British, please CONT…!” ‘Continue’ was what Yin was about to say, but as Night watched with a smirk on his face, his thumb moved at his waist along the remote that operated the vibrating panties that Yin was wearing, which he held in secret. Yin’s cheeks turned red almost instantly as she tried to regain her composure, “…please continue.” The entire court was left in shock, but British continued as told.

“Yes, I was sleeping. It was late, and I was bored. I figured nothing would happen.”

“Yet it did.” Striker turned around and made a snarky thinking expression, which made everyone facepalm, especially Night. Striker lingered on this expression for several seconds before speaking again, “You must feel ashamed.”

“He’s badgering the witne-”

“Shut up, Aix!” Night shouted without thinking, “It’s Striker’s witness, he can-”

“BOTH of you shut up beffffffffff…….!” Yin cringed with a cherry-red face as she put effort into holding back a moan of pleasure that pushed through her throa. Everyone murmured as Night’s thumb was nearly half-way up the side of the remote along the wheel that controlled the vibration intensity. He scrolled it back down to where Yin took a deep breath, “…before I give you both warns… I apologize, I think I’m having migraines again… now both of you shut up.” She shot a glare at Night as she sat back, holding her hands together and placing them on the edge of the podium.

“Right,” Striker continued, “Last question, British. How did you become a prison guard.”

British finally looked up, gulping, “…I… dunno. I was looking for work, and I figured maybe if I buckle down on people, I could be a mod,” British paused, “…so I started mini-modding people, and I started getting in trouble for it. I continued to do it because, well, you gotta be persistent to get the job of your dreams, right? So with every warning, I told the mods I was good enough to be one, and I was stationed to watch the prisoners because they thought I was good at condescending on others.” The whole room was silent with shock as Striker continued to play the scumbag thinker, which buzzkilled the entire moment.

“That explains a lot-”

“Hey, piss off! You got laid off, remember?” Gasped echoed throughout the room as Striker raised a brow.

“Well at least I didn’t let a criminal dig his way out of jail!”

“At least I’M not a worthless sack of sh-”

“Enough.” A mere word said by Yin shut them both up, “If this case can’t get anywhere then we shhhhhhhhhIIIIIITTTT AUUUHGHHHH…!” he moans could not be held in this time. Night’s thumb was all the way up as he watched Yin hunched over on the podium, pounding her fist with squinted eyes and her mouth making an “O” shape. He began to chuckle while holding his mouth with his other hand, making Yin’s eyes blaze in anger in his direction. Upon this moment, he stopped the buzzing as Yin, breathing heavily, sat up and slammed her gavel onto the podium, “…we can continue another day. Court dismissed. Night, come see me in my office…” at the mention of Night’s name, Yin’s voice grew quiet and dark. The entire court flooded out the front doors behind Night as he went through the door behind the podium. By the time he went through the door, Yin was waiting with a hand that lashed across Night’s face, which sent him right into the wall.

“You… you BASTARD!” Yin growled with a face red with fury and humility, “I’ll have you WHIPPED for this!”

Night’s masochistic fantasy sent chills down his spine with the idea, “Okay, that sounds fair. I guess I deserve it.” His smile brought Yin to double the flames that lit her eyes and seared Night’s thought, with confirmation given from Yin’s next words.

“My house. Sunset.” Yin then turned around to exit the building and disappear along the roads before Night could catch up. Night’s thoughts were blurred with confusion and later fear.

“Wait… she doesn’t actually mean that, does she?” he began to ponder his thoughts, “Psh, nah. Why would a woman like Yin have an actual whip in her house?” He shrugged it off as he jumped into his car and drove back to the office, where he slept at his desk until his hours ran out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The sun dropped onto the horizon, drenching the sky in twilight. Night’s stomach could relatively relate with his mindset on the event that was soon to come. It was cold, and he was in his street clothes as he was not on the clock as a mod. He was in his car, breathing deeply in hopes that his nerves would soon calm. Despite how he felt, he was obliged to do as Yin told him, as the consequences would only get worse from here on out. He started the car and pulled out to where he would drive to the other side of the city to Yin’s house, which sat at the top of a hill of a small, rich neighborhood. This made Night even more nervous as he drove up the long, windy driveway.

To his surprise, the door was already open. From where he stood, he could see what appeared to be a piece of paper taped to it. Night approached the door to read the message “BASEMENT.”

“Oh god…” Night sighed, “…that’s never a good place to be directed to.” Night had no choice, but he looked on the bright side; Yin, the judge of the city, summoning him to her manor and directing him to the basement. Night was one of a couple of people who knew her well enough to imagine her as a legit sadist with her own abusive personality. The thought lit him up as he walked through her house, down the stairs into a barely lit basement where only silence welcomed him. He walked further into the room, curious as to what was on the walls on the other end before he was struck in the lower bat by a blunt object, paralyzing him.

“You’re late.” Yin said behind him. Night was stiff, unable to turn his head enough to see her face as she grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up against the wall, putting his wrists in a pair of cuffs that were anchored to it. Night dangled in these constraints as Yin ripped the back of his shirt to reveal his bare back.

“Yin, what the f*ck are you doing?”

“Didn’t I tell you to watch your mouth?” Yin’s voice was enough for Night to detect that she was backing away, “Considering you’re too old for having soap put in your mouth, I think you should be treated like an adult.”

“Wait, Yin, you were kidding when you said you were going to-” Night’s words were cut off by a deep, sharp feeling lashing across his back that was followed by a deafening crack. Numbness was the first feeling he felt, later becoming a harsh stinging sensation that left him in silent agony. His eyes were squinted shut as his mouth opened as wide as possible without a single sound coming out.

“Have I ever lied to you, Night?” Yin said as another crack followed a slicing motion along Night’s shoulder blades that made him scream in pain. His back was already decorated with red stripes that oozed down to the elastic band of his boxers, staining them.

“…what the f*ck does this have to do with honesty…?!” Night’s voice was tight and barely escaping his mouth as another lash came across his spine and another loud crack.

“You don’t learn anything, don’t you?” Yin was winding up another lash. Night could hear the whip whirl around in the air, which made him panic. Tears began to fall out of his eyes as he choked up from the fear of another lash, which came to his dismay and squirted out more tears like a broken pipe. The crack made him think he went deaf as he cried out in agony.

“Yin, I’m sorry! I’m sorry, just please, stop!” As choked up as he was, Yin’s emotions didn’t budge.

“How does it feel, you dark, dirty dweeb?” Yin coldly snapped while she twirled the whip around, “How does it feel to be degraded and humiliated? How does it feel to be made a pathetic fool?!”

“Yin, I’m sor- AUGH!!” Another lash rendered Night nearly unconscious, but to his awareness of still being tortured, his cries grew desperate, “PLEASE! PLEASE, NO MORE! YIN, I BEG YO- AUUUUGHHGHHH!!” Lash after lash came of Night’s deteriorating back, which was dyed crimson. He could feel his boxers get wet with not only his blood.

“Feel my pain, dog!” As Yin wound up for another lash, her knees began to shake from weakness. She began to get choked up herself as she dropped to her knees, letting the whip slip from her hands and drop to the floor, followed by tears. She began to sob, which made Night’s whimpering of pain slow to a halt, “…you don’t know what I have to deal with…”

“Yin… I-”

“Shut up. Just shut up for one SECOND!” A long moment came with Yin only weeping with her face covered. The cries slipped freely as Night was tempted to echo it, but all of his cries ran dry. All he could do was listen to Yin as she let her tears fall. Eventually, she calmed down and stood up. Night winced at her regaining her stance, but Yin walked over and unlocked the cuffs on the walls, letting Night fall to the floor. She knelt down with him, still letting tears fall to mix with the blood on his back.

“I’m sorry, Night…” she sobbed as she lowered her head to touch Night’s, who said nothing. He did not move, as he was cherishing the moment. The two felt a bond that made Night realize what he had that others didn’t. After a while, Yin stood up and walked to another room, “I’ll be right back,” she came back with a bottle of clear liquid and a cloth, which she moistened and dabbed on Night’s back. The burning feeling made him wince and cringe as he nearly screamed but caught it before it left his mouth, groaning it off.

“Can I speak?” Night asked with tight words.

Yin hesitated to answer, “…yes.”

“I really am sorry,” Night could barely believe himself, but he felt as he needed to do it, “I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that. Seriously, Yin, you’ve got to believe me.”

Yin sniffed, “I forgive you…” she continued to dab shots of searing pain across Night’s back, which he continued to wince at, “…but you did humiliate me. What if people think of me as you see me? I’ll be the laughing stock of the city. I might be impeached as a judge…” she choked up and started weeping again. With his arms free, Night turned around to wrap his arms around Yin, who was stiff from the gesture. She couldn’t grasp the feeling to hug back until Night spoke.

“You’ll never get impeached. I won’t let them.” Yin could feel warmth flood through her as she returned the embrace with more tears, letting herself go on Night’s shoulder.

“Night… I’m glad it was you who embarrassed me.” The embrace got tighter as the blood from Night’s back rubbed onto Yin’s arms, but she did not care, “I wish I could see you more, but I can’t find the time. Being the judge gives me no time to enjoy you being around.”

“Then take a vacation.” Night said, “Take some time off. Let someone else take your place. We can take that time to be together.”

Yin wiped a tear from her eye, sniffling, “That sounds like a good idea.”

“Just the two of us. How f*cking nice would that sound?”

Yin slapped Night’s cheek, but not as hard as usual, “Watch your mouth…” she laughed, wiping another tear as she closed in on Night’s lips, who followed like a mirror until they met in a kiss. The kiss grew deeper as they both held the back of each other’s heads, rolling over to soon make love in a dark basement.[/spoiler]

Archived