[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DaexTGM

We are both lonely and secretly harbor love for each other

Anyone? =D

Hmm tho I liked the idea of freelance hooker it doesn't fit Dem, as the bird said.

I think TGMxRAEG is more appropriate. :'o

I personally think Desu would make a wonderful freelance hooker.

Well, that brings up another spitballed idea:

People want DemxtheWorld

Other people want Desu vs. the world

You could easily combine tho-wait, I mentioned it once as a joke and I didn't see anybody even support it.

Could Dem be a freelance hooker, only to find her clients dead at their meeting place?

first off dem isn't a hooker

Amen, sister.

She is a classy lady and deserves to be treated as such. :<

If anything she's a bit of a tease but a fine young lass indeed. Her booty is truly the envy of the world but held by no one.

Second I propose we attempt to find a ship for Daemon. He seems lonely not being shipped. :<

Rapid maybe?

You could easily combine tho-wait, I mentioned it once as a joke and I didn't see anybody even support it.

I did... :'(

Raeg said he didn't want to be shipped, so I don't think that's gonna happen.

Amen, sister.

If anything she's a bit of a tease but a fine young lass indeed. Her booty is truly the envy of the world but held by no one.

Rapid maybe?

A little tease yes, but lovable all the same. :>

And yes, Dem booty is the treasure of YCM

Hm... DaexPre-Teen-Pizza-Crazed-One-Direction-Obsessed-Rapid...

i think we got a movie

Raeg said he didn't want to be shipped, so I don't think that's gonna happen.

shhh just trying to get tgm to shush

Guize he didn't argue about the hooker thing

I think this is a go

gogogo

I didn't even see it yet to comment. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I personally think Desu would make a wonderful freelance hooker.

Well I am indeed a massive slut.

I did... :'(

I'm sorry, Thar. Do you want to hug it out? Maybe a quick dry rub? Both will cost you. Since I'm now a massive slut, you know.

I'm sorry, Thar. Do you want to hug it out? Maybe a quick dry rub? Both will cost you. Since I'm now a massive slut, you know.

I don't do dry rubs. I like my wings slathered in wet, gooey sauce that burns my lips.

It's not, but if he's gonna call my love for saucy wings "weird", then welllllll, yeah.

Now you see . . . you have to keep in mind what I read first:

. . . . slathered in wet, gooey sauce that burns my lips.

Yeah . . . your stories being almost exclusively sex related doesn't help either (XD)

Nor does your dirty mind.............

*shrugs*
Meh

WHat the f*** is happening in this thread? Sniffing briefs, saucy wings, Jake, ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE VERY STRANGE. THAR HAS THE WRITING GONE TO YOUR HEAD MAN?

Sniffing briefs was included in JakexBroken.

And... no? Maybe? I really can't say it's going to my head nor can I.

Sex on motorcycles > Card games on motorcycles

Hey Loki. Read this latest story just before going to work yesterday, but didn't have time to comment then. Will do best I can from memory.

Very good story I thought, very solid all round. Not just a crackfic, thought the whole planning of the story and what it told was well thought out and clever, and executed well with enough action, humour, and of course OTP'ing or whatever phrase you want to use. Highlights for me: I thought Clair (who I miss too) and Fusion's characters were very good, as was Zazu in his role at the end. Rapid's cameo with the pizza was a great touch and was hilarious. Evilfusion's birth was very clever and a good idea. Which speaking of, I like how this is sort of a series of stories that follow on from each other now, like the Yin comment and how, I will assume by more lucky chance than forward planning, Evil hadn't turned up in the story before until now and you were able to do his 'birth' like that. Icy making a nostalgia appearance; there are more current mods who could have filled that role maybe, but I am okay with it. I respected the guy despite letting him down my end sometimes.

Stuff I didn't like so much: I'm not sure on Hunter. It probably didn't help that I don't know which YCM member he was, but his whole 'we must hunt these kids down and kill them' seemed a bit... well, why? Because she faked her death? Because they're trying to flee YCM City. His motives were lacking for me, he could have been bent and determined to keep everyone here like it's some sort of prison state or something, but... I dunno, the whole 'get after them' seemed to be for the sake of getting after them and story, unless faking your death is a serious crime I don't know of or take too serious. The other I will mention is some of your writing can be a bit, and I know people are going to look at me and say "and this is coming from you?", redudant. Take Fusion "raising his right arm and showing Hunter the finger" I think it was written as, I think it was actually longer than that. Just "gave him the finger" would do here, really. Unless you say something specific that would otherwise counter it, I am going to assume Fusion's finger is still attached to his hand and to his arm in a normal anatomical way. If you see my meaning?

But as for story and content, can't fault you. I'll drop in and comment as and when mood/couples attracts me to, but yeah as I probably said before you got a good thing going here and there is actual really good storytelling beyond just "YCM members get off with each other."

Stuff I didn't like so much: I'm not sure on Hunter. It probably didn't help that I don't know which YCM member he was, but his whole 'we must hunt these kids down and kill them' seemed a bit... well, why? Because she faked her death? Because they're trying to flee YCM City. His motives were lacking for me, he could have been bent and determined to keep everyone here like it's some sort of prison state or something, but... I dunno, the whole 'get after them' seemed to be for the sake of getting after them and story, unless faking your death is a serious crime I don't know of or take too serious. The other I will mention is some of your writing can be a bit, and I know people are going to look at me and say "and this is coming from you?", redudant. Take Fusion "raising his right arm and showing Hunter the finger" I think it was written as, I think it was actually longer than that. Just "gave him the finger" would do here, really. Unless you say something specific that would otherwise counter it, I am going to assume Fusion's finger is still attached to his hand and to his arm in a normal anatomical way. If you see my meaning?

First of all, I appreciate the review. In fact, I find it quite refreshing after all of the short "whoa this is awesome" comments I've been getting.

Now onto the review: Hunter wasn't around the site for very long. For all I knew, he was a top-notch card maker in 2007, became a mod in 2008, and then left. That being said, his motifs were more for his own sport than anything. The way I portrayed him seeing it was that "faking your own death" just to escape the city was just a low-blow to society and they might as well be dead. I meant to write him out as, well, not the smartest mod around, hence his short stay. I never knew the guy as a mod, but if all he was known for is making cards, then I would assume all he'd be known for as a mod was an egotistical prick that took joy in hunting down people who looked like criminals to him.

As for Fusion raising his middle finger: I highly doubt anyone would think that his arm or middle finger would be dismembered, even if it was written out that way without the intention of it.

So yeah, rep for you on this. If I was even remotely interested in Yu-Gi-Oh, I'd give your fic a shot and review it.

Archived