[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read the Yin Night one. Think it's the... 4th I've read? I drop in and out.

Dunno why because these are funny. And awesome. And slightly erotic.

Keep up the entertaining stuff.

Edit: From a writing point of view; you really need to pay attention when beta'ing. There are a lot of 'he' where it should be the or her, missed a t off throat, etc

I demand a pirate themed story with Black and Tempest.

All of the mods/former mods need to have at least one xD

6a00e54ee7b6428833017d3bc8d514970c-800wi

I've said before I don't want to be involved. As far as other former mods go, Lily DEFINITELY said no.

I was thinking CrabxPika, though I'm not sure how to portray Crab since she was banned a long time ago.

CrabxPika's happening without discussion. 

Think my ego encapsulated in a female body. 

All of the mods/former mods need to have at least one xD

I don't care how, but Reece needs to be in the Thar-fic universe. Think of the adventures the two of us would have. 

I've said before I don't want to be involved. As far as other former mods go, Lily DEFINITELY said no.

So just to clarify, not even private ships?
Also, regarding the FusionxClair idea, are you speaking for Clair saying she doesn't want to be involved?

For FusionxClair, I'm saying don't drag Zeo/Cherry into it like Remo wanted to. Salt in wounds and all, and Remo being a derpass. Don't think anyone particularly objects to you doing it.

And I'd prefer (and assume Lily would prefer) not even private shipping. I have my OTP and I am happy with it.

For FusionxClair, I'm saying don't drag Zeo/Cherry into it like Remo wanted to. Salt in wounds and all, and Remo being a derpass. Don't think anyone particularly objects to you doing it.

And I'd prefer (and assume Lily would prefer) not even private shipping. I have my OTP and I am happy with it.

Okay, that's good to know. At least now I know it's safe to post FusionxClair.

Well, out of sheer curiosity, I happened to find out this was a real thing.

Don't want to ask how you knew that though. 

I've just spent 10 minutes on Amazon searching to try and get a price in pounds for these but my search turns up with nothing.

Yeah I'm kidding. I can't believe you're only just finding this out though Night, given 1) It's not the most out of this world unreasonable concept and 2) The portrait these fics are painting of your personality. :D

Ps: So annoying the way doing a) then b ) in a list turns the b to a shades smiley. I'm not even capitalising!

Archived