[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

,,, I'm going to spell this out because Remo's a derpass and keeps leading poor Thar astray.

Cherry and Clair broke up. I'm not going to go into the nitty gritty because it's gruesome and will change your impressions of people forever, but they've been broken up for a while.

Bringing it up to Cherry, at all, is begging for both drama and opening someone's old wounds. So long as you don't throw it at them, feel free to FusexClair. Just be wary that for some people, certain other people are a very, very sore subject.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys, it finally happened. I've got writer's block and it's a doozy.

A good chunk of FusionxClair is on my other computer, which is dead because of a sh*tty charger that just isn't working anymore.

CrabxPika is still in the brainstorming stage, which is not really a good thing at this point considering I usually have a good basis on the story within a few days after the idea.

I began to write AixxRaeg and planned to pass it out in a PM to avoid another flamefest, but I just can't figure out how to continue it despite how I planned it out MONTHS ago.

I was gonna do ToyoxAin, but those two keep jumping back and forth on the ship-train and I just don't know what to do.

It sucks that it had to come to this after so much momentum. I'm hoping this doesn't last too long.

CrabxPika is still in the brainstorming stage, which is not really a good thing at this point considering I usually have a good basis on the story within a few days after the idea.

I think the problem with CrabxPika would be that (I assume in your story!?) they both act like [rude country girls] and no one wants to read a story about two jerks being jerks.

I know this is late, but NightxYin was a good read, Thar. The panty thing was funnier to me than it probably should have...

Writer's block happens to the best of us. If it takes you a little while to think of stuff, then take a little while. I think we'd all prefer something you put thought into after a month than just churning something rushed after a week. 

Add in all the jerks. Literally all of them. It'll be YCM's biggest jerk-off. And yes, title it "Jerk-Off."

So add the entire forum?

I know this is late, but NightxYin was a good read, Thar. The panty thing was funnier to me than it probably should have...

Writer's block happens to the best of us. If it takes you a little while to think of stuff, then take a little while. I think we'd all prefer something you put thought into after a month than just churning something rushed after a week.

Thing is, if I don't do something long enough, I end up losing interest entirely. I don't want that to happen, especially with all of you guys waiting.

Don't worry, I was thinking the same thing.

And Thar, it's always worth the wait if we get NightxYin quality. Just an example....I can wait 4 weeks for a great manga chapter as opposed to crappy once a week not-chapters. 

Writers block happens to all of us.

Now since you are writing watered down crack fics you should add less water and start taking straight up crack. It should help *shot*

depositphotos_9548931-April-Fools-Day.jp

[spoiler=Actual post]Writer's block isn't the issue right now. I'm just stuck without a computer right now, more importantly my laptop because of a dead charger. I ordered one online, so if it actually comes in a couple of days then I'll be sure to get back on track.

And Kill la Kill is hardly inspiring considering there's nothing related to loving couples in it.

But if you look at my sig, that gives me a very interesting idea for the future.[/spoiler]

Writer's block isn't the issue right now. I'm just stuck without a computer right now, more importantly my laptop because of a dead charger. I ordered one online, so if it actually comes in a couple of days then I'll be sure to get back on track.

And Kill la Kill is hardly inspiring considering there's nothing related to loving couples in it.

But if you look at my sig, that gives me a very interesting idea for the future.

>Kill la Kill has no couples

Just going to point out here, the show has a good bunch of juicy, forced ships. And MakoxIra.

We at Agro's Wafflez understand we suck at branding, but we DO spell Wafflez with a "z".

Also, we would like for you to offer the name of our employee, because we don't look into these things at all prior to hiring, have no idea what her name is, and would rather avoid making things awkward by asking for her name face to face.

Thank you for your time.

I make ONE status update ONE day parodying the whole Konami thing I did and suddenly that's become my thing?

Add in all the jerks. Literally all of them. It'll be YCM's biggest jerk-off. And yes, title it "Jerk-Off."

So add the entire forum?

Well who the hell else would my man Desu be a jerk to?

I'm still waiting for the beach episode and for it to be titled, "My publisher pushed for at least one of these."

I make ONE status update ONE day parodying the whole Konami thing I did and suddenly that's become my thing?

YOU PARODIED YOUR OWN JOKE?! That's actually sort of hype.

Well who the hell else would my man Desu be a jerk to?

Weaboos. F*cking weaboos. F*cking furry ass Naruto shipping Hetalia roleplaying horny as the literal embodiment of f*ck itself weaboos. I fell into a bad crowd and I spend the whole time with them making fun of them. They love me.

Also, I'm not your man. Don't think I can't tell you're pushing hard for us two to be shipped. At this rate of yours I'll only be able to replace Rapid in that earlier idea I had.

That's all it takes. I wrote MugenxCoolspy purely on TWO statuses between them.

HOW MUCH MATERIAL DO YOU HAVE ON ME?!

Writer's block isn't the issue right now. I'm just stuck without a computer right now, more importantly my laptop because of a dead charger. I ordered one online, so if it actually comes in a couple of days then I'll be sure to get back on track.

Sweet.

It inspires pure unadulterated hype.

But if you look at my sig, that gives me a very interesting idea for the future.

...more Alice?

Hmm with each YCM persona replacing a character of the show?

Could work, although I hope Remo doesn't end up as Sanageyama.

Yeah....no...

So add the entire forum?

Desu vs. The World?

Thing is, if I don't do something long enough, I end up losing interest entirely. I don't want that to happen, especially with all of you guys waiting.

Archived