[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perversion is irrelevant. I knew what vibrators were before I started imagining them in action.

You give the cardmakers wayyyyyy too much credit. It's more like 99% perversion and 1% cards and s***.

There's also an overlap, so statistics are useless.

I dunno if you really need me to say this, since I've been bugging you to make ToyoxAinxAix for a while now, but you have my permission to include me in one of your fics. 

Yes, I think that's a given. I pretty much know who all doesn't want to be a part of it, so I should be good.

I mean, you have sex dolls that range from blowup to realistic. I'm surprised Thar didn't have a realistic one in a fic. . . so. . . far. . .

Thar! You know what to do!

Know anyone here that can be one?

Know anyone here that can be one?

Not a damn clue, but it'd be funny to see it.

-

Guy/Girl buys realistic sex doll, calls it some member name

Gains sentience

???

Thar fic.

-

And I must say, the NightxYin was gloriously well done.

After ____ is shipped with ____; ____ becames jealous because he/she actually liked ____. In desperation ____ gets a blow up doll of ____. This only leads to ____ to being caught with it and arrested. ____ is then put into a prison cell with ____ and the two ____s proceed to discover their love for eachother in the oddest of places: a prison shower.

Never seen this person in my life. 

Then again I don't pay attention to a good majority of the members here.

I didn't know you existed until you made this thread. 

Oh and hurry the fuck up with Crab x Pika. 

Oh and hurry the f*** up with Crab x Pika. 

Fusion x Clair is coming next, plus I still have to brainstorm Crab x Pika as far as what they're portrayed as and what's all gonna happen and sh*t.

I literally just started writing stuff on a popular basis. It ain't like water from a hose. :P

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/103348-satsui-no-hadou/

He's referred to as "Zero" while Legend Zero is "LZ."

I just call him Shadow. But I do have a thing for making many people's nicknames similar.

Anyway, I'm gonna go with a no on that. It's not really worth making a fic out of a single very simple joke. It's more of a reference kind of thing.

It feels wrong to make fun of Shadow when he doesn't even post anymore ;_;

He's like a not-as-witty version of Jake, and when you consider how little wit Jake has, it should give you an idea on the guy.

I literally just started writing stuff on a popular basis.

well nobody shot down CherryxZextra yet right? I know you already got a little rapey with Yin, but you can pull another one off for us, right?

Looks like Fusion x Clair will be a while, considering my laptop's charger is no longer working.

Pika x Crab is currently being brainstormed, along with Toyo x Ain.

Also, what does everyone think about Murphy x Machismo?

well nobody shot down CherryxZextra yet right? I know you already got a little rapey with Yin, but you can pull another one off for us, right?

>feels bad about having someone inactive being shipped

>begs for a Cherry ship

>ignores the fact that including Cherry was already shot down

>feels bad about having someone inactive being shipped

Cherry's charisma extends beyond this site. We can totally post it on Card Game Coalition if you really need permission though.

>begs for a Cherry ship

>ignores the fact that including Cherry was already shot down

No the problem lies in having Cherry with Clair and all that. We can get Black to see if he approves as a sort of proxy, but from I understand Cherry wouldn't have a problem with any normal no-emotional-strings attached ship, right? Again there is always CGC, if Black and Caeda think it's alright to continue.

Archived