[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thar, the FusionxClair was perfectly executed. I have currently filed it under "more items to make fun of Fusion with on a rainy day".

(Yes that is a folder on my hard drive).

You continue to please, and I suggest you continue to do so.

Also, I see you too are a fan of Sankarea, tho I read the manga rather than watch the anime.

and, before I forget;

Shut up, Thar.

Thar, the FusionxClair was perfectly executed. I have currently filed it under "more items to make fun of Fusion with on a rainy day".

(Yes that is a folder on my hard drive).

So you'll make fun of him for having hot doggie-style sex with Clair on a moving motorcycle while under sniper-fire... while flipping off the sniper? Oh yeah, that'll deteriorate his ego. ;)

You continue to please, and I suggest you continue to do so.

Also, I see you too are a fan of Sankarea, tho I read the manga rather than watch the anime.

I started reading the manga where the anime left off. Not very far (I'm on Chapter 14), but if it means more Rea to experience, then I'm willing to power through it.

and, before I forget;

Shut up, Thar.

BUT BUT IF I SHUT UP I WON'T BE ABLE TO PLEASE YOU

IN WRITING

Totally on topic

Rea is the freaking best

I would'a posted in the actual thread but double posting isn't fun so

Nice work as usual Thar. I can't lie I didn't get alllll of the references but you know I didn't know these members. Nonetheless it was still pretty dang funny.

I must stalk old members....that's what I'll do...

Totally on topic

Rea is the freaking best

I would'a posted in the actual thread but double posting isn't fun so

Nice work as usual Thar. I can't lie I didn't get alllll of the references but you know I didn't know these members. Nonetheless it was still pretty dang funny.

I must stalk old members....that's what I'll do...

Oh my God you never got to stalk Clair when she was online did you?

I weep for the new members

Who's gonna be next in your list of stories?

CrabxPika is next.

After that, I'm honestly not sure. Possibly ToyoxAin, and I've been lingering in this idea for AgroxBlueWaffles since he brought it up.

I've also thought about MachismoxMurphy, ShradowxTenta, and ZextraxCherry.

Ah, okay. But still, I can't say I knew the guy or what he did. Can anyone fill me in?

He's the last person that should ever have been made a mod, yet he miraculously still managed to become one.

I don't remember any specifics about him, all I recall is that everyone despised him, and with good reason. That motherfucker banned my first account. 

I actually somehow managed to find him on another site years after and it turns out he's pretty chill when he doesn't have power to abuse, still the worst mod in YCM history though. 

He's the last person that should ever have been made a mod, yet he miraculously still managed to become one.

I don't remember any specifics about him, all I recall is that everyone despised him, and with good reason. That motherf***er banned my first account. 

I actually somehow managed to find him on another site years after and it turns out he's pretty chill when he doesn't have power to abuse, still the worst mod in YCM history though. 

I thought that title belonged to Draco?

Guys. We need more plot about evilfusion.

That ending was the best twist I've ever read.

also dem has expressed her wish in being shipped and I now extend this wish to you

the only appropriate ship for dem

is

demxeveryone

for that is her destiny.

the only appropriate ship for dem

is

demxeveryone

for that is her destiny.

Which is why I suggested she appear as a whore. But apparently she doesn't want to be shipped truthfully. :>

Are you a mind reader? o.o

No striker, it's just a well-established fact.

Which is why I suggested she appear as a whore. But apparently she doesn't want to be shipped truthfully. :>

so first she tells me she doesn't like being portrayed as a person raper

and then she tells me she doesn't like being portrayed as a dragon raper

and now this

ugh perfect and truthful characteristics out the window

I approve of DemXEveryone

Well, that brings up another spitballed idea:

People want DemxtheWorld

Other people want Desu vs. the world

Could Dem be a freelance hooker, only to find her clients dead at their meeting place?

first off dem isn't a hooker

She is a classy lady and deserves to be treated as such. :<

Second I propose we attempt to find a ship for Daemon. He seems lonely not being shipped. :<

Archived