Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally right now I'd prefer Katanagatari cause if I like it it would give me more incentive to go for the longer one by the author (though I can see the episode lengths), so I guess I'm giving my vote to that. It looks like it's probably down to the 2 I'd most prefer anyway though, so yay.

Problem is, I've got it up and running, but it will only go fullscreen for you guys if I stay fullscreen, meaning once I start up I can't use my laptop for anything else/monitor to make sure everything is coming up. >.> and I don't want you guys to see everything/how disorganized my anime files are, I'll feel naked.

Also it's laggy as all hell, but if I lower the quality that might make it smoother. Is okay if someone else wants to host for now or do you guys not mind waiting for a little while until I work out the kinks?

Or more? Or does it matter?

Er....what exactly do you mean?

EDIT: TGM you're added.

I wouldn't mind waiting.

I didn't know it was tonight. xD

I lost track of the last few pages of the club. I'mma catch up

EDIT
I like the idea of just watching the episodes on our own time....how about by like the next two days we have the first episode seen or something?

I have a killer Spanish Exam tomorrow so I gotta go D=

Er....what exactly do you mean?

The length of the review may we need to do one, as I saw someone mention in one of the previous posts. I don't really think we should need to but well, if we watch it makes sense to give our opinions, and we are doing this to make this club more active.

Goddamn you people are fucking yandere for this stream 0-o

I didn't mean now, but when in the future can you stream?

Probably the weekend. It's a bit of a bummer but I do have a ton of shit to get done for school right before Spring break, Fortunately I'll have all of next week completely free

The length of the review may we need to do one, as I saw someone mention in one of the previous posts. I don't really think we should need to but well, if we watch it makes sense to give our opinions, and we are doing this to make this club more active.

I don't think we need to force anybody to do reviews, but you're free to do one if you wish.

Are you gonna wait until all of us can be on the stream? Cause I definitely don't mind watching this again.

I was actually watching it a bit today. Got sidetracked while setting up the stream software xD.

I wouldn't mind waiting.

I didn't know it was tonight. xD

DAMN IT I DIDN'T EVEN CONFIRM THAT I WAS TRULY DOING IT WHY IS ALL OF A SUDDEN TONIGHT I HAVE A PROJECT DUE SOON IN TWO CLASSES ;___________;

I don't think we need to force anybody to do reviews, but you're free to do one if you wish.

See, I thought it was just an idea, I'll just tell Benio.

DAMN IT I DIDN'T EVEN CONFIRM THAT I WAS TRULY DOING IT WHY IS ALL OF A SUDDEN TONIGHT I HAVE A PROJECT DUE SOON IN TWO CLASSES ;___________;

I think it should be fully set up and figured out anyway, and yeah classes, and yeah, as TGM has an emoticon of sorts as a name now said, we could just watch it separately, but if enough people want to, we can still do it.

The thread sure goes wild fast...

I was actually thinking more of how we assign an anime to a time frame(Say, one week), and then everyone watches it by the time the one week is up, and then discuss and stuff. I don't mind this simultaneous stream either cuz its faster, but you know, I don't know any of you on skype so yeah, communication and all that becomes an issue...

lord_danna, feel free to add or something. totally not feelin' lefted out yo

Feeling ronery aside, my timezone is GMT +7, I'm free on weekends most of the time, and I'm free on weekdays from this exact time onwards, give or take half an hour. And yes, I'd very much prefer subs if we're doin' this. So yeah, I guess we'll do this this weekend?

Mine is tuffguy1992.

I'll be able to jump in at any time on my Skype app.

On a different note, I have another topic: What traits do you look for in girls/boys in anime? Be it physical or personal?

I also wanna ask if anyone here has ever seen or heard of an anime called Senkarea: Undying Love. I'm watching it right now, and I absolutely love it (and my avi clearly states that zombie Rea is mai waifu <3) Not sure why, but all of a sudden I'm just obsessed with horror anime.

Anyway, after some skimming through Hulu's anime list, I made my own to-watch list:

Senkarea (watching)

FLCL (watching)

Space Dandy

Eureka Seven

Medaka Box & Medaka Box: Abnormal (only for Remo~)

I also have Chuunibyo and Uraboku queued on Crunchyroll.

...I feel like some of this post I already said earlier. I swear, I've gone mental. @_#

Archived