Blueblood [ OoC | PG-16 | Started | Not Accepting ]

Aix

I like this, and I think the two of them being friends will work out quite well, especially since Lore is the member of the female cast that Eryn gets along the best with. I think I'm going to alter Eryn's opinion of Lore so that they know each other a little better, If that's alright. Girls gotta stick together, after all. XD

Yeah, I'm cool with that. It's gonna be interesting, the meek and the proud.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the opening for Arpeggio of Blue Steel, which is like a ship fighting anime, it's sort like Kantai Collection.

Sounds like something i'd like, actually. might go watch it when i have some free time.

EDIT: edited my app with updated relationships. in the process of writing them for Verena and Lonn.

[spoiler="Scribbled in a notebook stashed away inside some drawer..."]
If you somehow found my notebook and are about to read through my thoughts of you, I advise you to stop now. You might not like what you read. Please put it back and don't let anyone find it.

Of course, even if you decided to read it anyway, you'd still have to figure out just who I am, so good luck!

[spoiler=Lonn-senpai-sensei-sama]
33dja82.jpgAlfadir Lonn, Admiral of the Ninth Fleet
Birthday: June 20th
Mech Pilot: Dunno

It is not an understatement to say my entire existence is in dedication to Archduke Lonn's life and safety. There is nothing but devotion and and respect I can feel for this man. I will do everything in my power to ensure that no wrong will come to him, those around him, or those he cherishes. I cannot say I suffer because of his unhappiness... but what I feel is very close to it.

Ahem, I should control myself. Who knows who might have found these notes and decided it was not impolite if I did not find out.

And though my labeling as inferior could probably mean the Admiral will never so much as speak to me directly despite his love for his subordinates...

...I hope Lonn-sempai notices me. <3
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lucius]
344rtk9.jpgYishma'el, Lucius
Birthday: May 5th
Mech Pilot: Yes

His loyalty and smarts, both in and out of combat are remarkable. He displays a remarkable respect for his superiors, and it seems mutal too; even Admiral Lonn sees him as a go-to in a few instances. His temperament is a bit of a turnoff, but as far as business goes I would not mind sharing a mission with someone like him. Human as well, so my appearance would definitely not hinder our possible relationship. He pays no mind to me as of the present, so I do not know him at a personal level... but who knows?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lojr]
2u6criw.jpg Zule, Lorine
Birthday: Dunno
Mech Pilot: No

What a strange girl. Not only does she belong to a bizzare, completely unheard of alien species... she is also rather attractive. It would not be difficult to see myself looking her way, if we were compatible at all. That aside, her competitive nature can only bring harm to the fleet. All of the boasting and belittling from her towards the less gifted cadets is decreasing the average morale by a worrying amount. However she got to be a close acquaintance of Lonn somehow, so she should be as worthy of respect as every other top recruit. Her name in its native form is needlessly difficult to spell; thus, I will refer to her in any future entries as Lorine.

Addendum: As it turns, Lorine warms up to those who can accept her as what I have grown to define as a sentient. This is by no means positive on the other hand; it will only make her bullying of those inferior even worse, with the added mockery of those who spend time with her. I will definitely have to keep an eye out on her. And her curves.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Herrman]
x110zd.jpgDartt, Herrman
Birthday: April 2nd

I cannot express how much respect I feel for this man, except by repeating on and on how absolutely alluring he is. He pilots like it was a second nature to him, I have never in my life seen piloting as smooth as his. He seems to be about the only recruit in this Academy who does not stir trouble with one or another, and looks positively dashing while being so passive. Why, I practically wish I could see him naked more often. Oh yes, he is also excessively good at following orders, and frankly speaking that should be an example to everyone here. He should make a point to being more open to others, though, lest they think there is something weird with him.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mithna]
2rppahc.jpgCereidene, Mithna'rel

If bipolarity could be defined as a single individual it would certainly be this woman. Throughout her stay here in the academy, I have seen her behave in all sorts of incomprehensibly opposite ways. It is no surprise she would prefer spending time with alfar rather than humans, but the way her expression changes and her entire act closes up is baffling to say the least, and absolutely offputting at most. I am all too sure that she would not give dismissing me a second thought, while grounded at least. She feels so happy about her "intelligent" Jin, like a kid living in christmas. She will bite the dust, I tell you! She does kind of feel like the type to bite, if you know what I mean. Yes, of course I know what I mean, I am the only one reading this.

Come to think of it, she is a little princess in her upbringing, at least. Her boyish demeanor probably stems from all of the suffocating correctness she most likely had to show at an early age. And her small chest. Poor girl.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tobias]
la8w5.jpgStorstrand, Tobias
Mech Pilot: Yes - Valkyrie

A happy-go-lucky type, and so boastful to boot. He must have an incredibly small weapon, if he needs to compensate that much with his shouting. As if that were not enough, all he ever talks is triviality. I want as little to do with him as possible. The fact that Lonn is close with this man is a complete logical inconsistency to me. His Valkyrie is most likely the only reason for his continued stay here at the Academy. That said, he can make some pretty grim expressions when he thinks no-one is watching.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Adora]
28h3lgk.jpgD'anjinus, Adora
Birthday: April 4th
Mech Pilot: Yes - Valkyrie

Well one cannot help but adore the nice young woman! There is no denying she has a body to die for, and everyone is aware of this fact. And to make things, should I say better?, for everyone around, she is dim as no other -for the first five minutes. Any more time around the lady, and she begins questioning whatever vague morals and values a person may believe in. Not much of a facade, I do not believe she tries to hide her nature... but formalities are formalities, are they not.

And though she scarcely pilots, there are as many opportunities to judge one's worth as there are tasks assigned. And this Adora is a lone wolf. "The end justifies the means"... it goes against my basic principles. Nevermind that this woman is racist, I will simply never allow her to sacrifice a squad, or compromise so much as a single sentient life, so early as the drawing board.

Adore her, my ass.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eryn]
243nadu.jpgStrayde, Eryn

A support gunner for the fleet's Mech pilots, and such a lovely person overall! I fear I do not show her the appreciation she probably deserves, but too much sweetness would douse the hot, spicy bosom she carries with her! The fact that sweets are not very appealing to me at all does not help either. Still, I must say I admire her at a professional level, and her sharpshooting capabilities are a very nice warning to those who would want to approach her with less-than-clean intentions, which may or may not include yours truly. Despite this, it is lovely to see that even amid the tension that a losing war imposes on a place like the Academy, good-willed people like her can still make most smile. Though I worry that she might eventually collapse to the pressures of the military, and all this sweetness may turn sour.

I have learned today that even though she looks incredibly human, her DNA shows that she is not only alfar in origin but also quite the noble one at that. I should make a point to be friendlier towards her... and maybe even force myself to have one of those cupcakes sometime.

Addendum: Despite being a superb shooter, she is still an average pilot. Thusly, I have noticed she has a tendency to prefer heavy weaponry. Well that suits me just fine! 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Roy]
2j1l7c4.jpgMcQueen, Roy
Birthday: July 22nd
Mech Pilot: No - Fighter Pilot

Roy is only within these notes for two reasons.
One, he is one of the few top recruits in the academy who does not pilot mechs -his skills lie in the speed of spacecraft. Despite being a sex-driven moron (not unlike me, I must admit), his set of skills greatly varies from the rest of us; this gives him a great ability for insight. As such, I have made a point to pay special mind to his instructions and/or comments during a battle.

And two... he is a complete waste of sentient life outside of battle. All he is ever good for inside of the academy is undermining those physically or psychologically inferior to him. He is not stupid, his actions do not show that. He is a vile, horny snake in search of either prey or mates. If there was one person in this entire Academy whom I would very much like to punch in the face, it would be McQueen.

As an afterthought, I am surprised that no Alfar woman has kicked his testicles out of his scrotum yet.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daiki]
29xhuad.jpgRikuto, Daiki
Birthday: May 18th
Mech Pilot: Yes

Another light-hearted dimwit. Funny, that all of them seem to be the humans who lie above the average. I wonder if people see me this way too, though it is safer to say nobody knows who I am.

ANYWAY. He represents an amusing minority, he boasts his humanity as though it were something that made of him something superior. His ability as a pilot is undeniable and his personal model is both beautiful and fearsome, so he prides himself in not relying on Spiral Power. His approach is wrong from an objective point of view, but being up to par with Alfar pilots is a feat to respect, boasting or not. Also, while not as good as Eryn, Daiki is an above-average shooter.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ismina]
33v2reo.jpgRivaille, Ismina

I know very little about this woman other than the fact that she is in some way close to Lonn and so short I have never once given her a closer look whenever I pass by her. She is an alfar, if my memory does not fail me.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Draegan]
vslu9j.jpg Draegan, Draegan
Birthday: June 21st
Mecha Pilot: Yes - Valkyrie(?)

Another alien. It makes me wonder, that even though humanity and alfar alike have found a new race and coexisted for so long, the term "alien" is still widely utilized... but I digress. This... Draegan, whatever his last name is, or even if he has a last name, is a biological wonder. Despite the surrounding ambiance of hostility to Lesser Races, he remains an absolute supporter to the alfar empire much like Lucius. His extroverted nature makes him pleasant company, too.

He rambles on about his race's "Castes". I must make a point to find out more about this, or I might find myself making an offensive remark without realizing.

Now his Mech -it is marvelous! It might look like a Valkyrie at first sight, but it seems to have a more organic nature than the average Empire model. It can regenerate its lost limbs over the course of a fight and carry much more weight than its construction might indicate.

Trying out his weaponry  would be a majorly enriching experience, without a doubt... and trying his Mech could be great too.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[acronym="tldr it is a plot point"]Disclaimer: The notebook itself is the way Herrman interacts with the characters physically, and is an alibi in the case they are found. In this notebook, Herrman tries to sound as human as possible, and show himself oblivious to any faults or flaws that may show the hidden personalities of the other characters. He actually knows a little more about them than he lets on in this. The fact that he himself is listed in the notebook is a trap within a trap. If he desperately and ineffectively tries to hide the fact that he wrote what is in the notebook, it will reinforce the concept that these are Herrman's hidden thoughts he had to keep from others at all costs.[/acronym]

If you somehow found my notebook and are about to read through my thoughts of you, I advise you to stop now. You might not like what you read. Please put it back and don't let anyone find it.

Of course, even if you decided to read it anyway, you'd still have to figure out just who I am, so good luck!

[spoiler="Lucius"]

His loyalty and smarts, both in and out of combat are remarkable. He displays a remarkable respect for his superiors, and it seems mutal too; even Admiral Lonn sees him as a go-to in a few instances. His temperament is a bit of a turnoff, but as far as business goes I would not mind sharing a mission with someone like him. Human as well, so my appearance would definitely not hinder our possible relationship. He pays no mind to me as of the present, so I do not know him at a personal level... but who knows?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Lojr"]
2u6criw.jpg Zule, Lorine

What a strange girl. Not only does she belong to a bizzare, completely unheard of alien species... she is also rather attractive. It would not be difficult to see myself looking her way, if we were compatible at all. That aside, her competitive nature can only bring harm to the fleet. All of the boasting and belittling from her towards the less gifted cadets is decreasing the average morale by a worrying amount. However she got to be a close acquaintance of Lonn somehow, so she should be as worthy of respect as every other top recruit. Her name in its native form is needlessly difficult to spell; thus, I will refer to her in any future entries as Lorine.

Addendum: As it turns, Lorine warms up to those who can accept her as what I have grown to define as a sentient. This is by no means positive on the other hand; it will only make her bullying of those inferior even worse, with the added mockery of those who spend time with her. I will definitely have to keep an eye out on her. And her curves.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Herrman"]
x110zd.jpgDartt, Herrman

I cannot express how much respect I feel for this man, except by repeating on and on how absolutely alluring he is. He pilots like it was a second nature to him, I have never in my life seen piloting as smooth as his. He seems to be about the only recruit in this Academy who does not stir trouble with one or another, and looks positively dashing while being so passive. Why, I practically wish I could see him naked more often. Oh yes, he is also excessively good at following orders, and frankly speaking that should be an example to everyone here. He should make a point to being more open to others, though, lest they think there is something weird with him.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Mithna"]

If bipolarity could be defined as a single individual it would certainly be this woman. Throughout her stay here in the academy, I have seen her behave in all sorts of incomprehensibly opposite ways. It is no surprise she would prefer spending time with alfar rather than humans, but the way her expression changes and her entire act closes up is baffling to say the least, and absolutely offputting at most. I am all too sure that she would not give dismissing me a second thought, while grounded at least. She feels so happy about her "intelligent" Jin, like a kid living in christmas. She will bite the dust, I tell you! She does kind of feel like the type to bite, if you know what I mean. Yes, of course I know what I mean, I am the only one reading this.

Come to think of it, she is a little princess in her upbringing, at least. Her boyish demeanor probably stems from all of the suffocating correctness she most likely had to show at an early age. And her small chest. Poor girl.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Tobias"]

A happy-go-lucky type, and so boastful to boot. He must have an incredibly small weapon, if he needs to compensate that much with his shouting. As if that were not enough, all he ever talks is triviality. I want as little to do with him as possible. The fact that Lonn is close with this man is a complete logical inconsistency to me. His Valkyrie is most likely the only reason for his continued stay here at the Academy. That said, he can make some pretty grim expressions when he thinks no-one is watching.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Adora"]

Well one cannot help but be polite to the nice young woman! There is no denying she has a body to die for, and everyone is aware of this fact. And to make things, should I say better?, for everyone around, she is dim as no other -except maybe Tobias. Cute is this, cute is that, her obsession with appearances has no end! Surprising that someone like that works at Research and Development.

Strange as it may be however, she displays brilliant focus during missions. Her modus operandi might not be my choice of method... but she gets things done, admittedly, by herself. It is really so funny, how different she is while riding to combat from her usual, not-at-all-bright self. But I like my women serious anyway. Well, serious and seriously hot.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Eryn"]
243nadu.jpgStrayde, Eryn

A support gunner for the fleet's Mech pilots, and such a lovely person overall! I fear I do not show her the appreciation she probably deserves, but too much sweetness would douse the hot, spicy bosom she carries with her! The fact that sweets are not very appealing to me at all does not help either. Still, I must say I admire her at a professional level, and her sharpshooting capabilities are a very nice warning to those who would want to approach her with less-than-clean intentions, which may or may not include yours truly. Despite this, it is lovely to see that even amid the tension that a losing war imposes on a place like the Academy, good-willed people like her can still make most smile. Though I worry that she might eventually collapse to the pressures of the military, and all this sweetness may turn sour.

I have learned today that even though she looks incredibly human, her DNA shows that she is not only alfar in origin but also quite the noble one at that. I should make a point to be friendlier towards her... and maybe even force myself to have one of those cupcakes sometime.

Addendum: Despite being a superb shooter, she is still an average pilot. Thusly, I have noticed she has a tendency to prefer heavy weaponry. Well that suits me just fine! 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Roy"]
2j1l7c4.jpgMcQueen, Roy

One, he is one of the few top recruits in the academy who does not pilot mechs -his skills lie in the speed of spacecraft. Despite being a sex-driven moron (not unlike me, I must admit), his set of skills greatly varies from the rest of us; this gives him a great ability for insight. As such, I have made a point to pay special mind to his instructions and/or comments during a battle.

And two... he is a complete waste of sentient life outside of battle. All he is ever good for inside of the academy is undermining those physically or psychologically inferior to him. He is not stupid, his actions do not show that. He is a vile, horny snake in search of either prey or mates. If there was one person in this entire Academy whom I would very much like to punch in the face, it would be McQueen.

As an afterthought, I am surprised that no Alfar woman has kicked his testicles out of his scrotum yet.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Daiki"]
29xhuad.jpgRikuto, Daiki

Another light-hearted dimwit. Funny, that all of them seem to be the humans who lie above the average. I wonder if people see me this way too, though it is safer to say nobody knows who I am.

ANYWAY. He represents an amusing minority, he boasts his humanity as though it were something that made of him something superior. His ability as a pilot is undeniable and his personal model is both beautiful and fearsome, so he prides himself in not relying on Spiral Power. His approach is wrong from an objective point of view, but being up to par with Alfar pilots is a feat to respect, boasting or not. Also, while not as good as Eryn, Daiki is an above-average shooter.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Ismina"]

I know very little about this woman other than the fact that she is in some way close to Lonn and so short I have never once given her a closer look whenever I pass by her. She is an alfar, if my memory does not fail me.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[acronym="tldr it is a plot point"]Disclaimer: The notebook itself is the way Herrman interacts with the characters physically, and is an alibi in the case they are found. In this notebook, Herrman tries to sound as human as possible, and show himself oblivious to any faults or flaws that may show the hidden personalities of the other characters. He actually knows a little more about them than he lets on in this. The fact that he himself is listed in the notebook is a trap within a trap. If he desperately and ineffectively tries to hide the fact that he wrote what is in the notebook, it will reinforce the concept that these are Herrman's hidden thoughts he had to keep from others at all costs.[/acronym]

What is this? When did you become such an amazing person? This is so cool that you put in effort like this. 

Updated the Database with a new spoiler that should hopefully paint a better picture of battle for you. The Uniform link was also fixed. I finished typing up the remainder of my app, so go ahead and create relations with him. Note that Freya will only make a brief appearance and she is not a part of Academy 9, so don't bother with her. I didn't even bother too much with her app, she's more of a side character that will eventually have relevance.

Heads up that I won't be here tomorrow.

What is this? When did you become such an amazing person? This is so cool that you put in effort like this. 

This, pretty much. like, holy sh*t mugen. XD

updated my app again, and i've included the updated relationships in this post as well.

[spoiler=Eryn's Relationships][spoiler=Lucius]Since Lucius is the officer that Eryn is most often immediately subordinate to (she's often assigned to cover his Valkyrie unit in her Silver Bullet), she has spent a good deal of time around him both on and off the battlefield. Since he is a human, she finds it very easy to interact with him, since he carries no prejudice toward her for being part Alfar, and he seems to empathize with her situation in life (which is more than can be said for the vast majority of people she's met). Although she finds him pleasant and kind, he often comes off as somewhat aloof in her presence. As a result, their friendship isn't quite as close as Eryn would prefer it to be. Despite this, she trusts him implicitly, and considers him an excellent commanding officer. She'll almost always make time to have a short chat or help him out with a task if she can, and Lucius is one of the many people she is ready and willing to bake for.[/spoiler][Spoiler=Lore]Lore's competitiveness and attitude of superiority are in direct contrast to Eryn's meek and supportive personality. It would be wrong, however, to say that they don't get along. Eryn and Lore actually get along swimmingly, possibly because there are some parallels between both girls' situations, since they are the only ones of their kind at the academy. Lore is probably Eryn's closest female friend at the academy, in fact. Eryn feels comforted by Lores confident attitude, although she often finds herself feeling just a bit envious of this same quality, since she herself lacks confidence. Like most of her fellow cadets, Lore is very much deserving of Eryn's support and encouragement, and, as is typical for Eryn, she's always got some sort of sweet baked for her friend. [/spoiler][spoiler=Herrman]Eryn tries her best to befriend Herrman, but he just seems so.... indifferent toward her. Sure, they get along fine, but try as she might, she's been unsuccessful in all of her attempts to seriously get to know him. The fact that this is so frustrates her, although it could also have something to do with the fact that he doesn't seem to like pastries for some reason. Still, she finds him to be pleasant, and the two work well together despite their relationship being strictly professional.  [/spoiler][spoiler=Mithna]Eryn's relationship with Mithna is a complicated one. On the one hand, she finds it easy to get along with the younger cadet, since on the surface they both display similar personalities. However, Eryn's life experience has taught her to be ever weary, and as well she's very aware of Mithna's prejudice. To be fair, Eryn's not entirely sure whether or not this prejudice extends to her (although she's pretty sure it does), but the fact that Mithna is so prevents Eryn from truly getting to know Mithna at all. She maintains a friendly, yet cautious demeanor when dealing with Mithna, although Eryn's certainly not above lending the younger cadet her assistance in any way possible, nor is she unwilling to share anything she bakes with her fellow pilot. All in all, whatever misgivings Eryn has, she keeps them hidden away, and she tries her best to appear to be a friend to the younger cadet. [/spoiler][spoiler=Tobias]Eryn is in contact with Toby (her somewhat affectionate nickname for Tobias) on an almost constant basis, due to the fact that they're often assigned to sortie as wingmen since their mecha compliment each other's capabilities. Tobias's happy-go-lucky attitude reminds Eryn quite a bit of her younger brother Leos, although its fairly obvious to her that Tobias is a lot more intelligent than he lets on. The two of them get along fairly well, although Eryn sometimes finds him grating and Tobias seems to be rather aloof and adverse to anything more than small talk. Still, she's always ready to give him a hand, and Eryn of course can't help but treat the both of them to some sort of pastries before a sortie.[/spoiler][spoiler=Adora]Eryn.... doesn't really know what to think about the pop star-obsessed scientist. Her personality and mannerisms are just as strange to Eryn as the fact that they both share the same birthday and are the same age. Still, she doesn't really dislike Adora, although she certainly can get on Eryn's nerves easily. That being said, Eryn isn't mechanically capable, and so Adora is invaluable when there's a problem with her mech.  [/spoiler][spoiler=Roy]Eryn is a bit put off by Roy's playboy tendencies, but she can't deny that he's an excellent pilot. More or less forced to work with him due to the fact that Roy's Brynhildr is one of the few machines that can reliably keep up with her Silver Bullet, the two of them get along well enough. Eryn doesn't really appreciate him hitting on her, and so far she's been able to resist any sort of advances he's made, but somewhere deep down a part of her secretly enjoys being noticed in that way (she'll never admit to it, if she's even aware of it). Other than that, she has nothing but good things to say about his piloting skills. [/spoiler][spoiler=Daiki]Eryn's not quite sure what Daiki thinks of her. On one hand, they have their human ancestry in common, but on the other, Eryn's mostly Alfar genetics and ability to use spiral power might make him dislike her somewhat. That being said, Eryn herself very much enjoys working with Daiki, and she finds his determination and resolve uplifting. She also see's eye-to-eye with him when it comes to their piloting abilities, since the both of them possess a high level of natural talent despite their differing fighting styles. Like many of her fellow cadets, Eryn will bake Daiki something sweet from time to time, and she's always there if he needs someone to confide in.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ismia]Another officer that Eryn finds herself taking orders from from time to time, Ismia is nice enough, although like most Alfar Eryn has met its plainly obvious that Ismia views Eryn in much the same way as a human, perhaps even worse due to the stigma associated with being a hybrid. Still, Eryn's personality and position prevent her from really expressing any misgivings she might have, and the fact that Ismia is still polite and courteous certainly holds some weight as well. Eryn respects her for her command abilities , although its difficult to say whether or not the two will ever truly get along.[/spoiler][spoiler=Lonn]Being a low-ranking pilot, Eryn rarely, if ever, gets the opportunity to speak to the admiral,and almost all of her encounters (if they can be called that) with him have simply been Eryn noticing his presence somewhere in the general vicinity. As for her opinion of the admiral, she respects him for his abilities, but Eryn personally cares very little for the fact that he's royalty, preferring to see him as her ultimate superior and little more, professionally anyway. Personally speaking, she finds Lonn rather easy to deal with, and she's enjoyed the few conversations she's had with him. Worthy of mentioning is the fact that, although she still addresses him properly when speaking to him, Eryn treats conversing with Lonn no differently than a conversation with anyone else, and see's no special honor in having a conversation with him. She would, however, be very delighted if he enjoyed something she baked (not that she's had a chance to offer him anything). Overall, her opinion of the Admiral is a good one, from what little she's seen of him. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

To Mugen:  That entry about Adora is rather off-putting.  She's not outwardly a ditz, and she prefers to never ride in a Valkyrie.  That being said, I never expected someone to comment on her appearance;  it felt plain to me, though I'm not complaining.

However, it is an alibi;  I find it curious that her entry in particular feels very, very off.

A file Ismina keeps saved on her computer about the other students, she likes to keep a log of everyone, as knowledge is the most powerful weapon.

[spoiler='Ismina's Thoughts']

[spoiler='Lonn'] Oh... our poor Admiral. He is perhaps the most pitiable creature amongst us... and believe me those hybrids are certainly pitiable... what with the death of his father and mother at such a young age. The most pitiable thing though... the lost potential of what could have been a great leader. I met him once before his parents died, and I must say he could've become something... now he is merely a shell... its quite sad really. I would certainly never say this to his face, but it really is sad to see all that intelligence go to waste...[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lucius']This man... he bothers me... yes very much so... Yet at the same time I cannot help, but hold a certain respect for him despite the fact that he is of a 'Lesser Race'. Either way his very presence unsettles me, and I cannot help but feel that this man is not totally what he appears to be. Then again, someone of such mysterious motives could be a very useful ally...[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']A being of the 'Lesser Races', I have little to say about this woman. She is quite odd, both in appearance and attitude. Though its quite amusing to try and see her compete against others, especially on those funny little fish legs of hers...[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Herrman']A mysterious young man. There is little to say he is an unremarkable 'Lesser Race', and the only thing remarkable about him, at least from what I've seen is his mind, though its honestly that impressive. He is quite anti-social... he seems like a human who performs one of those 'satanic rituals'  I've read about in his room.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mithna']A paragon of Alfar genetics if I might say so myself. This young woman is everything the Admiral could've been if he wasn't so reckless and thrill seeking. I can see Mithna and I getting along famously. She is an expert combat, and I never seem to find wasting herself away with any pointless activity. I must commend her for showing such a good amount of restraint towards the 'Lesser Races', especially when they can be so infuriating, complain about the 'injustice of the system'. The only problem I can see her having is her prejudice of the 'Lesser Races', she could learn to see their usefulness, besides not all of them are completely unpleasant... like that Lucius.[/spoiler] 

[spoiler='Tobias']For such a skilled mech pilot he is surprisingly foolish, like many of my other classmates I would bet my rank that he is more than he seems. I cannot fathom what he has to hide though, I mean he so full of life, and he has many great achievements under his belt. Everytime I talk with him though I can't even get a single personal answer from him, everything is just frivolous garbage. What is your secret Tobias...?[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Adora'] A fascinating woman no doubt, and her skill leaves nothing to be desired. A valueable ally indeed, and even for a fellow Alfar she is certainly impressive. Though I've read many a thing, and heard many rumors about her... while I am not usually inclined to believe such frivolous gossip, especially about a respectable fellow Alfar such as Adora, from I read these rumors may not be far off from the truth. What I have heard is quite disturbing as well, such as that she has an obsession with a certain crown princess... well I'll allow her actions to speak for themselves.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Eryn']Not much to say here... I mean other than the fact that she is a skilled mech pilot what else is there to say. She's to nice for her to be anything, but fake. She comes from muddled genetics, and really her usefulness on the battlefield is really quite limited. Not to say she's not a valuable ally... but she's really not unique at all.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Roy']A disgusting piece of human filth. His tactical usefulness in absolutely zero, and his in ability to cooperate with those of higher command makes me wonder why exactly he's even here.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Daiki'] A perfect example of human hypocrisy. He and his other fellow 'Lesser Race' profess about the injustices of the Empire, yet seem so quick to forget what they have done to each other. It seems that I may have to remind our 'Oriental' friend what the 'Americans' of his race did to his people during this 'World War II'. I mean really why should we feel sympathy for those humans if they would do no better to each other, its sickening really.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Verena'].... ehh... no comment.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Draegan']What is there to say really. From what I can see he is not much more than a grunt in the cogs of the Empire. His ability to ignore the racism that surrounds him is impressive though, and I will commend him for that.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

To Mugen:  That entry about Adora is rather off-putting.  She's not outwardly a ditz, and she prefers to never ride in a Valkyrie.  That being said, I never expected someone to comment on her appearance;  it felt plain to me, though I'm not complaining.

However, it is an alibi;  I find it curious that her entry in particular feels very, very off.

My bad then, I'll rework it.

Though it would probably make my job a lot easier if you described to me how she's supposed to look like to others.

I get that she prefers not to ride a valkyrie, but she is a pilot and I feel she would be even more awkward piloting a regular one.

And of course there's not way Herrman could know of the Vespa, riiiiiiiight?

A file Ismina keeps saved on her computer about the other students, she likes to keep a log of everyone, as knowledge is the most powerful weapon.

[spoiler='Ismina's Thoughts']

[spoiler='Verena'].... ehh... no comment.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Awe, come on! DX

Even a lil' smack talk would be nice, but no comment?

My bad then, I'll rework it.

Though it would probably make my job a lot easier if you described to me how she's supposed to look like to others.

I get that she prefers not to ride a valkyrie, but she is a pilot and I feel she would be even more awkward piloting a regular one.

And of course there's not way Herrman could know of the Vespa, riiiiiiiight?

Oh!  Having reread my application, I noticed it was quite confusing.  I altered it a bit.  It should read a bit easier now.

And, she's VERY secretive about the Vespa, as it's her baby.  Whether or not you actually know about it, that's up to you - just keep in mind that she has taken every precaution to hide the damn thing.

Verena can also run at the speed of lightning, although she can't stop abruptly when running that fast, and thus needs [acronym='i.e. at least a couple of miles']a massive leeway[/acronym] for where she wants to end up. There's also the thing that if she collides into anything at all while she's running at the speed of lightning, Verena can potentially die from the impact alone.

Pardon my french but this is fucking stupid.

You need a few miles to brake? I don't think physics allow that kind of speed without burning flesh away.

Pardon my french but this is f***ing stupid.

You need a few miles to brake? I don't think physics allow that kind of speed without burning flesh away.

That, and despite Alfar being physically impressive, I don't think they'll ever be running any faster than, say, 66 mph (which is exactly twice the speed of the fastest human on record, if memory serves, and that 28 mph was a flat out sprint on a short straightaway). So it really doesn't fit the universe, either.

edited my app with Draegan's relationship as well as adding some additional detail (and a weapon) to my mech.

[spoiler=Lonn-senpai-sensei-sama]
33dja82.jpgAlfadir Lonn, Admiral of the Ninth Fleet
Birthday: June 20th

It is not an understatement to say my entire existence is in dedication to Archduke Lonn's life and safety. There is nothing but devotion and and respect I can feel for this man. I will do everything in my power to ensure that no wrong will come to him, those around him, or those he cherishes. I cannot say I suffer because of his unhappiness... but what I feel is very close to it.

Ahem, I should control myself. Who knows who might have found these notes and decided it was not impolite if I did not find out.

And though my labeling as inferior could probably mean the Admiral will never so much as speak to me directly despite his love for his subordinates...

...I hope Lonn-senpai notices me. <3
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lucius]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lojr]
2u6criw.jpg Zule, Lorine

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Herrman]
x110zd.jpgDartt, Herrman

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mithna]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tobias]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Adora]

Well one cannot help but adore the nice young woman! There is no denying she has a body to die for, and everyone is aware of this fact. And to make things, should I say better?, for everyone around, she is dim as no other -for the first five minutes. Any more time around the lady, and she begins questioning whatever vague morals and values a person may believe in. Not much of a facade, I do not believe she tries to hide her nature... but formalities are formalities, are they not.

And though she scarcely pilots, there are as many opportunities to judge one's worth as there are tasks assigned. And this Adora is a lone wolf. "The end justifies the means"... it goes against my basic principles. Nevermind that this woman is racist, I will simply never allow her to sacrifice a squad, or compromise so much as a single sentient life, so early as the drawing board.

Adore her, my ass.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eryn]
243nadu.jpgStrayde, Eryn

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Roy]
2j1l7c4.jpgMcQueen, Roy

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daiki]
29xhuad.jpgRikuto, Daiki

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ismina]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Draegan]
vslu9j.jpg Draegan, Draegan
Birthday: June 21st
Mecha Pilot: Yes - Valkyrie(?)

Another alien. It makes me wonder, that even though humanity and alfar alike have found a new race and coexisted for so long, the term "alien" is still widely utilized... but I digress. This... Draegan, whatever his last name is, or even if he has a last name, is a biological wonder. Despite the surrounding ambiance of hostility to Lesser Races, he remains an absolute supporter to the alfar empire much like Lucius. His extroverted nature makes him pleasant company, too.

He rambles on about his race's "Castes". I must make a point to find out more about this, or I might find myself making an offensive remark without realizing.

Now his Mech -it is marvelous! It might look like a Valkyrie at first sight, but it seems to have a more organic nature than the average Empire model. It can regenerate its lost limbs over the course of a fight and carry much more weight than its construction might indicate.

Trying out his weaponry  would be a majorly enriching experience, without a doubt... and trying his Mech could be great too.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Update'd

Archived