Blueblood [ OoC | PG-16 | Started | Not Accepting ]

Aix

YrKzfPj.png

TIM TIM ONLY NEEDS ONE THEME
"I'll show you that I'm not a throw-away character!  I'll prove you wrong!"
Personal Information
Name: Tim Tim.
Date of Birth: April 4th.  Yeah, that's right.

Race:  The Best Human
[spoiler=Appearance]721636f0128aa05514fcd168992a6eae8c3b4ef8

(Picture may be an exaggeration.)

Behold, in all his glorious glory, Tim Tim.  Standing at a towering 5'7 and weighing in at a whopping 123 lbs, Tim Tim is an absolute monster.  Shrivel in his presence as he stares down (or up) at you with his glorious, beady little eyes.  Bow to him so that you shall know true fear and respect.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Tim Tim is what you would describe as simply amazing in every way.  He is the most humble and awe-inspiring person you will have ever met, but never have spoken to.  He is kind;  so kind, in fact, that even those who dedicate their lives to aiding the poor seem like sinners in his presence.  One time (according to sources), Tim Tim put out a fire in order to save a small child from a burning building.  Tim Tim's sources assert that he put it out with only his left fist, but, curiously, only his right fist is the one to have burn marks.

Tim Tim's interactions with the other attendees of Academy 9 are sparse; he is usually in the background of the scene, making the gears turn.  One time, Tim Tim even delivered a baby while Lonn and company were busy going about their day;  however, this went largely unnoticed by the Academy, and the event was swiftly forgotten by all except the mother of the newborn child, who named her newborn girl "Tim Tim Jr."

In person, Tim Tim is kind, although mentorly, and offers insanely awesome advice that you should always follow, as to follow in the footsteps of Tim Tim is not only good, but righteous.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]To simply tell the story of Tim Tim would still span far more than this spoiler can hold.  You would tire and retire to reading something more along the lines of Finnegan's Wake and even that would be more understandable and relatable to a mere mortal such as you.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]Tim Tim is obscenely strong, though that's not all that's awesome about him.

• Tim Tim frequently has near-death experiences but always ends up somehow surviving.  Some theorize that Tim Tim is immortal;  others theorize that Tim Tim is death himself.
  • Tim Tim is the best at everything.1
  • Tim Tim must always tell the truth.
  • Kung Fu:  Tim Tim has mastered the art of Kung Fu, and, by extension, shark punching.  This gives him massive versatility on the battlefield, as sharks pose a serious threat to any form of life.  Even sharks.
  • Supreme Mech Piloting Skills:  Did I mention that Tim Tim is completely flawless?  He can pilot any mech - no, scratch that, Tim Tim can pilot damn near everything, even things that don't even exist yet, like time machines (don't mind the possibility for a paradox, however;  Tim Tim is infinite, as is his love for all things not shark.)
  • Attractiveness: Tim Tim is so attractive that his attractiveness actually wraps around to the negative values creating an invisible force field around him.  This perpetuates the myth that Tim Tim is, in fact, not real, but that is just that;  a myth.  Tim Tim is very real and will kick your ass.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other]1:Tim Tim has a nasty habit of exaggerating his own qualities.[/spoiler]

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you doubt Tim Tim's true glory.  I have updated his application with a few more of his jaw-dropping abilities and I expect his Flawlessness to be accepted the moment acceptance is possible.

Don't worry, guys, it IS a joke app.  I wanted to write a throwaway character out of boredom.

YrKzfPj.png
"I'll show you that I'm not a throw-away character!  I'll prove you wrong!"
Personal Information
Name: Tim Tim.
Date of Birth: April 4th.  Yeah, that's right.

Race:  The Best Human
[spoiler=Appearance]721636f0128aa05514fcd168992a6eae8c3b4ef8

(Picture may be an exaggeration.)

Behold, in all his glorious glory, Tim Tim.  Standing at a towering 5'7 and weighing in at a whopping 123 lbs, Tim Tim is an absolute monster.  Shrivel in his presence as he stares down (or up) at you with his glorious, beady little eyes.  Bow to him so that you shall know true fear and respect.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Tim Tim is what you would describe as simply amazing in every way.  He is the most humble and awe-inspiring person you will have ever met, but never have spoken to.  He is kind;  so kind, in fact, that even those who dedicate their lives to aiding the poor seem like sinners in his presence.  One time (according to sources), Tim Tim put out a fire in order to save a small child from a burning building.  Tim Tim's sources assert that he put it out with only his left fist, but, curiously, only his right fist is the one to have burn marks.

Tim Tim's interactions with the other attendees of Academy 9 are sparse; he is usually in the background of the scene, making the gears turn.  One time, Tim Tim even delivered a baby while Lonn and company were busy going about their day;  however, this went largely unnoticed by the Academy, and the event was swiftly forgotten by all except the mother of the newborn child, who named her newborn girl "Tim Tim Jr."

In person, Tim Tim is kind, although mentorly, and offers insanely awesome advice that you should always follow, as to follow in the footsteps of Tim Tim is not only good, but righteous.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory]To simply tell the story of Tim Tim would still span far more than this spoiler can hold.  You would tire and retire to reading something more along the lines of Finnegan's Wake and even that would be more understandable and relatable to a mere mortal such as you.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Abilities]Tim Tim is obscenely strong, though that's not all that's awesome about him.

• Tim Tim frequently has near-death experiences but always ends up somehow surviving.  Some theorize that Tim Tim is immortal;  others theorize that Tim Tim is death himself.
  • Tim Tim is the best at everything.1
  • Tim Tim must always tell the truth.
  • Kung Fu:  Tim Tim has mastered the art of Kung Fu, and, by extension, shark punching.  This gives him massive versatility on the battlefield, as sharks pose a serious threat to any form of life.  Even sharks.
  • Supreme Mech Piloting Skills:  Did I mention that Tim Tim is completely flawless?  He can pilot any mech - no, scratch that, Tim Tim can pilot damn near everything, even things that don't even exist yet, like time machines (don't mind the possibility for a paradox, however;  Tim Tim is infinite, as is his love for all things not shark.)
  • Attractiveness: Tim Tim is so attractive that his attractiveness actually wraps around to the negative values creating an invisible force field around him.  This perpetuates the myth that Tim Tim is, in fact, not real, but that is just that;  a myth.  Tim Tim is very real and will kick your ass.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other]1:Tim Tim has a nasty habit of exaggerating his own qualities.[/spoiler]

Oh god stahp! XD Oh! My sides!

And now for the actual character I was working on.

pGQ6acL.png

Themes:  Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man - | | - Clavar La Espada - | | - Farruca

"Let's fight, not for our sake, but for the sake of becoming the best."

Personal Information

Name: Rose D'anjinus

Birthday: September 23rd

Race:  Alfar

[spoiler=Appearance]

[spoiler=Picture]f3055b42e6ed4b0855d6d30c29dfe804ce5306e2[/spoiler]

Rose stands at a respectable 6'1 - a very empowering height considering her gender.  She has a very deep tan, which is normal to her family;  however, when one thinks of the D'anjinus family, they do not think of this;  they know the pallid skin tone of her more infamous sister, Adora, hailed as one of the genius minds of the academy.  As such, Rose likes to distance herself from her sister and, although not denying the relation, likes to edge away from the subject.  The tan helps immensely with this, as does the height difference.  Rose commands a very powerful presence, and her deeper than normal voice and commanding tone aid this.  Very rarely will one stand up to her face and insult her.

However gifted she may be physically, however, she was born with incredibly terrible eyesight, which only a very rare minority of Alfar possess, and wears glasses at all times to correct this.  Her eyes are a ghastly green, different from the sea-blue of her sister's.  Again, this distances the relation to the two, and Rose could not be more happy about this.

The only similarity to draw between Adora and Rose is that their hair are, in fact, naturally the same color.  However, this bothers Rose to no end, so she dyes her hair different colors to remedy this, usually opting for a more purple or cherry blonde color.

Rose's bust size is 36D.  She weighs 162 lbs - this is mostly muscle.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Rose is significantly more gifted at social interaction than her sister.  Due to her commanding voice and presence, Rose very easily grabs the attention of any room she's in.  Rose was semi-popular in lesser grades of school due to her stellar performances in sports teams.  While not top of the line, she brought her own sense of flair to any game she played in and was always a morale booster for her team.

While kind, Rose is harsh to those weaker than her and pushes them to pursue something better.  This goes for both humans and Alfar; she sees both races as true equals.  To quote her, "Humans have this curious thing that pushes them forwards.  They may be anatomically inferior to Alfar; that's a fact long figured out, yeah.  But they have something we don't.  They have gusto.  Spirit.  A driving force, always pushing them to be better.  I like that."  Rose has no mercy for those that give up.

One of the prime things driving her apart from her sister is their treatment and bias towards humans.  Where Adora is, in all senses of the word, a bigot, Rose is a team player and is more than happy to include and push them towards being the best that they can be.

Rose is a hopeless romantic, but is famously oblivious to attempts to woo her.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Backstory]

Where Adora is a failure among all things concerning combat, Rose succeeds with incredibly high marks.  Adora had failed her father as a military officer;  it was up to Rose to take up that mantle and impress her father.  This led her to improve upon herself time and again, training day after day towards becoming the best officer to ever serve in the military.

This paid off quite handsomely for her;  eventually she attended Academy 9 with her sister, where their paths separated.  Adora would go on to become the talk of the school's tech crew, what with her beauty and talent.  Rose would be ignored for a good long while before making her way up in the military applications classes.  Eventually she would have reached a level where she was personally selected as a sparring partner for Lonn Alfadir.  She made quick friends with him, and, although their personalities differed vastly, with his uncaring attitude, the challenge of fighting each other made for something to pass the time.  Rose would develop a small crush on him, but it was just that;  a small crush.  She never did see him as the sapphire-blooded boy born with everything, but rather a man with something he has yet to accomplish...  something so huge that everything else was insignificant in comparison.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

Incredible Strength:  As far as Alfar go, Rose is above and beyond one of the most toned and trained young Alfar when it comes to physical capabilities.  She's large, much larger than most of her competition, but is also lithe and agile.  Years of physical, regimented training have strengthened both her will and muscles to iron levels.  She's not terribly ripped, but is very toned.  She does not have explosive speed, however, and is only average on that end, but she more than makes up for it with raw, brute force.

Great Leader and Coach:  Rose is kind and understanding and loves nothing more than to teach someone how to fight.  This has cemented her position in Academy 9 as the go-to-girl for anything involving fighting or combat;  if there was a maneuver you needed to perform, it's very likely that Rose can walk you through it, whether it be mech or groundwork.  She's not very skilled with a wide variety of weapons, however, and prefers to practice hand-to-hand combat.  Her personal mech reflects this.

Superb Mech Pilot:  Perhaps one of her most favorite activities is the piloting of mechs.  She excels in a lot of places where many have difficulty; evasive maneuvers, espionage, and even zero-G combat.  However, her bad eyesight can impede the piloting of her mech at times.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other]

• Rose is not a very big fan of music, and is annoyed at the fact that she is very bad at producing it.
  • Rose is the second worse cook at Academy 9, succeeded only by her sister.
  • Rose played a vital role in the creation of the list Things Adora D'anjinus is Not Permitted to Do in the Labs of Academy 9.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Carmesi]

[spoiler=Image]2fc8942c233db4cafdc2ff93c1c35274cd91e386

This is a picture of Rose's mech, the Carmesi.  The actual mech in combat regalia does not possess the flowing garments, as those are terribly unsuitable for combat.

[/spoiler]

Mech Name:  Carmesi

Height:  42 meters [ For scale, the 1:1 Gundam replica in Japan sits at 18 meters. ]

Combat Ability and Style of Fight

• The Carmesi is a very large mecha, and is built with one thing in mind;  indestructibility.  Forgoing conventional ranged weaponry, the Carmesi relies solely on its immense mass and maneuverability to tear apart other enemies. The mecha consumes more energy than others of its kind, however, but this energy is diverted mostly into shielding and additional thrust power.
  • The Carmesi's main weaponry are its limbs and, oddly enough, the head of the mecha.  As the head and limbs are all of the conventional combat pieces of the robot, the cockpit lies in the central core, which can easily eject in case of an emergency.
  • The head of the mecha is adorned with an incredibly large blade, set to vibrate at very, very high frequencies - this vibration is generated by a sonic resonator within the head.  This allows the blade to cut through shielding that would otherwise be resistant to the blunt force of its fists.
  • The most common method of destruction of other mecha utilizing the Carmesi is removal of the arms, followed by a swift slice from the head blade.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dear Diary]

Dear Diary

I feel like I've really outgrown the need to keep writing in my diary, now that I'm old enough to serve.  I guess it's just an old habit, though <3 Today was an interesting day at the academy, as are most, so let's recap.

• First order of business was my morning sparring session with Lonn.  He was a little more upbeat than usual, which is good.  I really do worry about him sometimes.  The spar ended with his win this time.  I'm impressed!  He's getting better and better with each passing session.  Perhaps I might have to go a little bit harder on him <3~.
  • I passed by Lucius on my way to the gymnasium today.  I can't entirely bring myself to believe why he does what he does, but that's definitely not a valid reason to judge him.  I've seen how he treats people who go against what he believes - his zeal is unmatched.  If he dedicated himself less to worship and more to other pressing issues then I think that he could easily become one of the top performers at the academy.
  • As I entered the gym, I couldn't help but notice Lorena doing her daily training session.  She was working up quite a sweat!  She is very fun to challenge in sparring matches; the strength of her species is only rivaled by its beauty.  She has a lot of potential for improvement, however.
  • Herrman passed me by carrying some things as I left the gym to the cafeterium.  He's certainly an odd fellow, but I do love listening to him drone on about how amazing life at the academy is.  He's a very nice, if not plain, boy.
  • I don't entirely like Mithna all too much.  The way she treated those humans in the cafeteria...  She is far too judgmental of humans, and far too polite to Alfar.  When dealing with her, she's nice enough to me, but the duality of her nature really puts me off.  I want to deal with the matter of her racism, but that's a trait inherent to many Alfar.  Just trying would probably not fix anything.  *sigh*
  • I absolutely adore Tobias!  If only I was so carefree and easygoing.  He can really come off as a teeny bit daft sometimes, but that's simply part of his charm.  I overheard him crack this amazing joke when I took my food to the trash.  I couldn't stop giggling, I must have seemed like an idiot!
  • I saw my sister today for the first time in weeks.  Adora was running around frantically, looking as if she had just woken up from bed.  She was saying things along the lines of 'where did he go?!' and 'don't let it escape!'  Probably talking about Tim Tim, her hamster she just loves spinning yarns about.  She even has an entire blog dedicated to his 'antics'... I will not deny that they are, occasionally, charming.
  • Eryn stopped and said hello to me; how nice of her!  I gave her a hug in return.  She's very, very short in comparison to me (as are most people of my gender, fml ._.), so I hope she didn't mind being smothered.
  • McQueen tried to hit on me today, and he attempted to touch my boobs.  I punched him square in the jaw.
  • I saw Daiki trying to stand up to a few Alfar who were harassing a younger pair of humans.  I joined in and got them to stand down, with the help of Daiki of course.  He's a very nice boy, and one of the few people in this academy I can look up to.  Nevermind the fact that I'm taller than he is.

[/spoiler]

Until Aix gives his veredict on our two dark-skinned characters, yes just those two.

Also I think Aix mentioned something about the gravity sphere mechanic your robot uses not being 'more efficient' at all.

Also, I hope you're aware just how restricted your Jin will be if he's in fact a lawbound A.I.

Ah right, I had edited it in the text document, but forgot to bring it over.
Anyways, I feel like a sort of hypocrite (given my own app), but isn't Draegan pretty strong?

Yeah, now that you mention it.

Draegan should probably have some more downsides than just cooldown periods.

Curious as to whether you two mean draegan himself or his mech.

Was asking because self-repairing mechs are op, imo. It basically means that they auto win any long drawn out engagement. Plus draegan's in particular can rip enemies in half with its bare hands and has some op weapons too, if i read it correctly.

On an unrealted note wouldn't an emp be more or less lethal to him? Since hes half machine more or less?

As for your question, i think it has more to do with the fact that Jin mounts an ai, and is therefore bound to asimov's laws. I think the problem stems from the fact that Jin the ai is combat capable, rather than simply existing as some sort of in-cockpit support for the pilot. I could be wrong though

Archived