Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to scrap it and start completely over, and make her a hacker.

I would advise against that, in terms of changing to a hacker. We already have one tech person on the team and not to spoil things, but there may be another one joining the team ;) But I do advice a complete rehaul. We don't have anyone water based yet, maybe look into that. Maybe even make them Atlantean. 

In other news, BailasGale, you are accepted.

Is Edens abilities alright so far? Or do you feel they need to be toned down?

Have the following to type up before I'm done with them

Strength/speed related
Digestive System related
Energy Absorption Related ^
Claw related
Eating Related
Flying
Echolocation

Yeah this is going to need to be toned downed a lot. I like the idea, but there is way too much going on here. My suggestion would be to get rid of the 25% and the 100% portion of it and instead only have on transformation, I would suggest just using the 25% one. Moving at speeds of 235 MPH is WAY too fast, especially for long periods of time. I could see perhaps running at a continuous pace of 50-60 mph and maybe a blitz of 100-120 mph. The energy absorption is much too broad. If you want to restrict it so that it only affects the length of time he can go without eating, that is fine, but anything more than that, like absorbing a blast of fire, is out of the question. Being able to bench press 20 tons is WAY WAY too much, that alone would be an overpowered superpower, especially to kick things off, so that in combination with everything else is definitely a no. At the very most, a half a ton. Get rid of the electrical manipulation, even at a minor level it just adds on to your laundry list of powers. I guess your black hole manipulation is fine if it doesn't affect the RP, but I don't see the point otherwise. Echolocation is fine. Flying would be okay, but it needs to have a restriction if you are going to tack it on to everything else. Scales that can protect from most forms of damage is way overpowered. I can see being protected from blades and resistant against bullets OR laser attacks, but it needs to be toned down a lot. 

And I got ALL of that from his 25% form, and there are probably things I am missing. Don't be so overzealous. This guy is going beyond superman levels. 

Yeah this is going to need to be toned downed a lot. I like the idea, but there is way too much going on here. My suggestion would be to get rid of the 25% and the 100% portion of it and instead only have on transformation, I would suggest just using the 25% one. Moving at speeds of 235 MPH is WAY too fast, especially for long periods of time. I could see perhaps running at a continuous pace of 50-60 mph and maybe a blitz of 100-120 mph. The energy absorption is much too broad. If you want to restrict it so that it only affects the length of time he can go without eating, that is fine, but anything more than that, like absorbing a blast of fire, is out of the question. Being able to bench press 20 tons is WAY WAY too much, that alone would be an overpowered superpower, especially to kick things off, so that in combination with everything else is definitely a no. At the very most, a half a ton. Get rid of the electrical manipulation, even at a minor level it just adds on to your laundry list of powers. I guess your black hole manipulation is fine if it doesn't affect the RP, but I don't see the point otherwise. Echolocation is fine. Flying would be okay, but it needs to have a restriction if you are going to tack it on to everything else. Scales that can protect from most forms of damage is way overpowered. I can see being protected from blades and resistant against bullets OR laser attacks, but it needs to be toned down a lot. 

And I got ALL of that from his 25% form, and there are probably things I am missing. Don't be so overzealous. This guy is going beyond superman levels. 

Superman levels O.o uhh............that's an over exaggeration. Strength wise he's about twice as strong as spiderman who's easily outclassed by superman 100x over. I'll tone it down if you still think that's to much. I also don't mind slowing him down down by that much.

Flight is easy enough to nerf by making it so he can only able to lift about double his weight. it'd make it so he can still fight in the air but be more ground oriented in combat. Which I have no problem doing. :)

No worries about energy absorption, just simply couldn't find a super power based around energy storage aside from that one.

I'll take out Electrical Manipulation, that's there mostly so he didn't have to completely rely on the transformation making it less likely of him going bonkers.

Black/Worm Hole Manipulation is there because this is a character from a graphic novel I'm working on again off again albeit changed significantly to fit this rp. Same applies to Electrical Manipulation.

Taking away the progressive transformation away is something I don't want to do because it means I'll have to either A do a complete overhaul or B make a new character entirely. He's suppose to be something along the lines of a dr. jekyll/mr hyde character. One who's nice as can be but can turn into a monster over time or instantly given the situation. It also allows a interesting sub plot by having the other members being pitted against him

Superman levels O.o uhh............that's an over exaggeration. Strength wise he's about twice as strong as spiderman who's easily outclassed by superman 100x over. I'll tone it down if you still think that's to much. I also don't mind slowing him down down by that much.

Flight is easy enough to nerf by making it so he can only able to lift about double his weight. it'd make it so he can still fight in the air but be more ground oriented in combat. Which I have no problem doing. :)

No worries about energy absorption, just simply couldn't find a super power based around energy storage aside from that one.

I'll take out Electrical Manipulation, that's there mostly so he didn't have to completely rely on the transformation making it less likely of him going bonkers.

Black/Worm Hole Manipulation is there because this is a character from a graphic novel I'm working on again off again albeit changed significantly to fit this rp. Same applies to Electrical Manipulation.

Taking away the progressive transformation away is something I don't want to do because it means I'll have to either A do a complete overhaul or B make a new character entirely. He's suppose to be something along the lines of a dr. jekyll/mr hyde character. One who's nice as can be but can turn into a monster over time or instantly given the situation. It also allows a interesting sub plot by having the other members being pitted against him

I am still very wary of the character as a whole. I guess we'll see how it comes out, but I don't like the continuous tacking on of different powers, so be careful when adding on to 100% form. 

Like the other characters, you need to keep in mind that you will be working as a team, and so far with your character you have fulfilled the need of a recon member(what with having the various vision powers), the big-hitter, speedster, the wall, and the eye in the sky. 

If you are worried about him being too reliant on the transformation, then maybe include enhanced strength(not super by any means) in the 7%

Hmm.... What about a black-widow type, but chemically based?

Black widow as in the spider or Black Widow as in the Marvel heroine? And I am not 100% sure I know what you mean when you say chemically based, you mean like a poison? 

Remember, when you create a character for this sort of hero, you are not aiming to kill. Maybe go for something a little more innocent? Maybe like a younger member, somewhere around 13-14 maybe, who is having trouble with this situation as a whole? Needs a lot of help controlling his powers? \

Also, is there anyone else who has a completed application that I need to review? 

Black widow as in the spider or Black Widow as in the Marvel heroine? And I am not 100% sure I know what you mean when you say chemically based, you mean like a poison? 

Remember, when you create a character for this sort of hero, you are not aiming to kill. Maybe go for something a little more innocent? Maybe like a younger member, somewhere around 13-14 maybe, who is having trouble with this situation as a whole? Needs a lot of help controlling his powers? \

Also, is there anyone else who has a completed application that I need to review?

Idk.... I got it. What if she acts like she's okay with everything that has happened, but inside she's cracking under the stress.

Modified [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/317078-earth-7-young-justice-initiative-nsaooc/?p=6414626]the app[/url] accordingly, made her into a psychotic vengeance addict bit more than a typical introvert. Additionally, I nerfed the meta threads, so that they aren't too ridiculous, and eliminated the whole bit about using them on herself.

What if I gave her a power where she can cover herself in rocks to form an armor and use it as projectiles (to be developed throughout the RP)

I don't have any great problem with this power, but why would it be so limited? Don't get me wrong, I like the specificity of the power, but it seems to me that it would manifest itself as terrakinesis, which is what Terra had from Teen Titans. Maybe talk about how she isn't powerful enough to do much else? Anyway, I don't have any great problems with the idea, just try not to make it a carbon copy of Terra. 

Modified the app accordingly, made her into a psychotic vengeance addict bit more than a typical introvert. Additionally, I nerfed the meta threads, so that they aren't too ridiculous, and eliminated the whole bit about using them on herself.

I have just looked over it, and need to discuss it with Chaos, but it is much improved.

Figured out V's intro song...was soo staring me in the face lol

Also I want an app critique too lol. Don't want to be left out here lol.

Hahaha, alright, I'll get on that after a bit. Critique should be done in the next couple of days. Finals are kicking my ass at the moment

Mine's finished now, after way too long trying to figure out how Tracie would've got her powers and how her sister would've found out about them -_-

Should be near the bottom of Page 2.

Will take a look at and discuss with Chaos, school is taking up a lot of my time and energy, so expect the review towards the end of the week, perhaps into the weekend.

I don't have any great problem with this power, but why would it be so limited? Don't get me wrong, I like the specificity of the power, but it seems to me that it would manifest itself as terrakinesis, which is what Terra had from Teen Titans. Maybe talk about how she isn't powerful enough to do much else? Anyway, I don't have any great problems with the idea, just try not to make it a carbon copy of Terra. 

Just trying not to make her op, but yeah, that's what I was going for, she's basic now but will progress her ability as time goes on. Probably gonna make her into someone who uses the ground to make weapons and structure

Reserve.
[spoiler=Adrienne Verone][Optional: head shot image of character] I'm fine, I swear!Personal Information:
Name: Adrienne Verone
Aliases: So far has no supername, but Open to a nickname
[spoiler=Appearance]Punk_girl_by_Manjimaru.jpg
Adrienne is about 5'7" and 100 pounds. She dresses in cool-pseudo punk clothes, such as jean shorts. She also very much likes band merch and such, as she has really taken a liking to it. She shows off her curves as much as she can, since she knows a little sexiness can get you among way. Usually she wears shirts that are tight and show off her stomach, frequently completely exposing her stomach. Her ears are pierced, and frequently wears earrings. She has scars, but no active cut, on her wrists that she covers with anything she can. Headphones or earbuds can be found around her neck, running up through her shirt, or on her ears at all times
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]

Adrienne has been through some s***. She has lost everything she loves and she has committed acts that would put her in the chair. But yet, she puts on a strong front. She appears that she is just going with the flow. She smiles and laughs along with life. But deep down, she wants nothing more than to end her life. The only reason she hasn't found another way out is that she feels indebted to the world because of her crimes. She knows that she can't die without repaying her sins. When the stress of the world becomes too great for her, she turns to headphones for support. She listens to a wide variety of music, from Pierce the Veil, to AC-DC, to Eminem, to Foster the People. But her favorite band of all is a small band out of her hometown of Coumbus, Ohio, called Twenty-One Pilots. When it comes to her powers, she wants nothing to do with them. She wants nothing more than to get of them and move on with her life so that she can hurt no-one else. But since that I not an option, she instead has decided to get the most out of them so she can save as many people as possible. She has the opposite of a fear of heights, more of an attraction to them. She can be found on rooftops during her freetime, lost in the infinite above her and the infinite inside her brain.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory (Note:Content is sensitive and 16+)]
Adrienne lived the average American life. Her father was gone and had been since she was about four. She went through the phase of searching for him, and she had given up. Her mother was never home, she was always working and trying to make ends meet, no matter what she had to do. She loved her children, but they could never feel it. Her mother figure, her older sister Sabrina, was the only thing Adrienne truly loved. Don't get her wrong, she appreciated everything her mother did, she just never felt love for her. But Sabrina was battling her own battles. She was depressed and struggled to stay out of heaven. But she fought for Adrienne, but it was a battle lost from the begining, Sabrina could do nothing but try to hold on long enough to teach Adrienne how to survive. But she lost the battle too soon. Adrienne was devastated when she found her hanging from the ceiling. She fled the house, without leaving a single word. Next thing she knew, she was on the streets, malnourished and starving. She lived off the kindness of strangers, and kindness was a scarce resource. Her life was changed again when a man ran into her current residence, the alleyway off of 33rd Avenue. He held a single package, and police sirens were blaring far off, coming closer with every tense second. The rain was falling heavily when his eyes fell upon the face of Adrienne, 14 years old, starving and wishing nothing more than death for her. He dropped the package on the ground and ran. Adrienne, drawn like a moth to fire, touched the package as the sirens blared around the corner. She remembers nothing but an energy flowing through her body and exploding into the area around her for fifteen seconds. She blacked out for a short time. When she opened her eyes, horror met her eyes. All around her, it looked like a war zone. That would be if the human race was at war with the earth itself. Buildings were destroyed, with huge towers of graphite exploding through them. There were people crushed and dying, others who suffered quick deaths delivered by sharp jags of rock. She knew she was the cause of it all, and fled. She wanted nothing more than to dissapear, to become no more than a blot on the face of the earth. They labeled the event as a super-villain act of terror, and Adrienne accepted the fact that she was a terrorist. Preferring to be dead, she tried to take her own life. As she fell, she found herself being engulfed in earth. "No!" She screamed. "No more!" But her meta gene did not listen. She landed hard on the ground, but other than bruises, came out of it uninjured. A civilian saw the event, and made the connection between the attack and her powers. When the Justice League came prepared for a fight with an unarmed supervillain, all they found was a young 15 year old girl in tears. None of them had the heart to fight her, so instead, they clipped her handcuffs on her, and she left her past behind flying through the air in some strange green craft (I'm assuming there is an equivalent to Green Lantern). She soon explained herself. after many tests by the abundance of mind-reading heroes, she was found to be telling the truth. Not wanting to put her back on the street, they took her in. She studied under (IDK any heroes in Earth-7, and can't find any, so imma make one up) Gammafist, learning how to focus her powers and learning the difference between Good and Evil. She learned that accidents happen, and that no-one can save everyone. When the Young Justice Initiative, she was17 and one of the first to volunteer. She had seen a few of the other younger heroes around, and she longed to meet them, but was too busy training to meet an of them.
[/spoiler]Combat Information:
Meta-Gene Activity: Active
[spoiler=Equipment/Inventory/Weaponry]
None, besides her cellphone
[/spoiler]
[spoiler-Powers/Abilities/Techniques]
Adrienne has the ability to terraform, which is the forming of rocks and dirt to create weapons or armor. She can also use the ability to blast a large amount of pebbles or luanch bowling ball sized rock at her opponents. As of right now, she can create a full body armor that Augments her strength but slows her down.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style]
Adrienne is a tank. She puts up defenses until the correct moment to strike comes, and she makes sure she makes those strikes count.
[/spoiler]Other Information:
Theme Song: Car Radio, Twenty-One Pilots
[/spoiler]

Reserve.
[spoiler=Adrienne Verone][Optional: head shot image of character] I'm fine, I swear!Personal Information:
Name: Adrienne Verone
Aliases: So far has no supername, but Open to a nickname
[spoiler=Appearance]Punk_girl_by_Manjimaru.jpg
Adrienne is about 5'7" and 100 pounds. She dresses in cool-pseudo punk clothes, such as jean shorts. She also very much likes band merch and such, as she has really taken a liking to it. She shows off her curves as much as she can, since she knows a little sexiness can get you among way. Usually she wears shirts that are tight and show off her stomach, frequently completely exposing her stomach. Her ears are pierced, and frequently wears earrings. She has scars, but no active cut, on her wrists that she covers with anything she can.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Backstory (Note:Content is sensitive and 16+)]
Adrienne lived the average American life. Her father was gone and had been since she was about four. She went through the phase of searching for him, and she had given up. Her mother was never home, she was always working and trying to make ends meet, no matter what she had to do. She loved her children, but they could never feel it. Her mother figure, her older sister Sabrina, was the only thing Adrienne truly loved. Don't get her wrong, she appreciated everything her mother did, she just never felt love for her. But Sabrina was battling her own battles. She was depressed and struggled to stay out of heaven. But she fought for Adrienne, but it was a battle lost from the begining, Sabrina could do nothing but try to hold on long enough to teach Adrienne how to survive. But she lost the battle too soon. Adrienne was devastated when she found her hanging from the ceiling. She fled the house, without leaving a single word. Next thing she knew, she was on the streets, malnourished and starving. She lived off the kindness of strangers, and kindness was a scarce resource. Her life was changed again when a man ran into her current residence, the alleyway off of 33rd Avenue. He held a single package, and police sirens were blaring far off, coming closer with every tense second. The rain was falling heavily when his eyes fell upon the face of Adrienne, 14 years old, starving and wishing nothing more than death for her. He dropped the package on the ground and ran. Adrienne, drawn like a moth to fire, touched the package as the sirens blared around the corner. She remembers nothing but an energy flowing through her body and exploding into the area around her for fifteen seconds. She blacked out for a short time. When she opened her eyes, horror met her eyes. All around her, it looked like a war zone. That would be if the human race was at war with the earth itself. Buildings were destroyed, with huge towers of graphite exploding through them. There were people crushed and dying, others who suffered quick deaths delivered by sharp jags of rock. She knew she was the cause of it all, and fled. She wanted nothing more than to dissapear, to become no more than a blot on the face of the earth. They labeled the event as a super-villain act of terror, and Adrienne accepted the fact that she was a terrorist. Preferring to be dead, she tried to take her own life. As she fell, she found herself being engulfed in earth. "No!" She screamed. "No more!" But her meta gene did not listen. She landed hard on the ground, but other than bruises, came out of it uninjured. A civilian saw the event, and made the connection between the attack and her powers. When the Justice League came prepared for a fight with an unarmed supervillain, all they found was a young 15 year old girl in tears,
[/spoiler]Combat Information:
[spoiler=Equipment/Inventory/Weaponry]
(Acquired After joining and a bit of time)
The Ebony Blades: A set of swords given to Adrienne by the council when she left. They have black handles with dark purple intricate designs etched into them. The etchings glow with a dark energy. The blades are about 3 feet long and are not only black, but appear to be devoid of all light. They radiate a dark energy. Adrienne has the ability to collapse the swords into two six inch long daggers when she finds it necessary.
The Lokenwatt: A rifle like weapon that can trace an enemy with a single cartridge of dark energy. During the day, a dark energy cartridge is about as powerful as a regular bullet. At night, they are much more powerfull. They have a signifigant amount of stopping power and usually can pierce very strong armor. Lock on time is about 15 seconds, but she can fire a non-tracing cartridge if needed.
Other:
A set of twelve throwing knives, three inches long, made out of black metal.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler-Powers/Abilities/Techniques]
Adrienne has the ability to terraform, which is the forming of rocks and dirt to create weapons or armor. She can also use the ability to blast a large amount of pebbles or luanch bowling ball sized rock at her opponents. As of right now, she can create a full body armor that Augments her strength but slows her down.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fighting Style]
Adrienne is a tank. She puts up defenses until the correct moment to strike comes, and she makes sure she makes those strikes count.
[/spoiler]Other Information:
Theme Song: Ode to Sleep, Twenty-One Pilots
[/spoiler]

I like it so far. Keep going

Just wanted to take the opportunity to apologize again to everyone that has an application in need of acceptance. I should be able to find some time tomorrow night and throughout the weekend to really crack down on this stuff. Hoping to start early June, which isn't too far off. I am out of school starting June 4th, so expect a starting date somewhere around there. 

Alright only two more tests left, both on Monday morning, and then I will be home free for summer! 

@Stealthy: I've started reading through some of your application, and I have seen a large improvement so far. Still have quite a bit to go through, but it is looking promising.

Again guys, I apologize, but things should settle down really soon and we can get started. 

Alright only two more tests left, both on Monday morning, and then I will be home free for summer! 

@Stealthy: I've started reading through some of your application, and I have seen a large improvement so far. Still have quite a bit to go through, but it is looking promising.

Again guys, I apologize, but things should settle down really soon and we can get started.

Awesome. Thanks a ton. I like this character much MUCH more

Untitled13_zpsd1c89c78.png
"I can lose some weight if I need to. I just don't need to..."

Personal Information:
Name: Tracie Boulevard
Aliases: [acronym='she still hasn't decided on a good superhero name for herself']Not Applicable as of yet[/acronym]
[spoiler=Appearance]Having always been a big girl, Tracie stands at a solid 5' 5" and weighs in at 157 lbs. Her BWH ratio is 39-32-40, meaning that she's just two inches off her stomach away from technically having the coveted hourglass figure. Although she's a little too plump for most to consider attractive, she does try to keep a presentable shape to her body, while still remaining comfortable with her looks. Although this is her normal form, Tracie also has a slimmer, sexier form that she can take, with less pronounced cheeks and thinner arms, thighs and everything. In that form, she'll only weigh 130 lbs, and she'll have a BWH ratio of 39-20-32. Word of warning though: Tracy will NOT stay in the slimmer and sexier form for much longer than she believes she has to, so prepare for some shock and awe when she returns to normal.

86eb47b6b8186ca532b7b8e6afa8511bd03d2bbb[/spoiler][spoiler=Personality]At the moment, Tracie has mixed feelings about being a hero. On the one side, she finds it cool that she can get herself a little fame quite quickly, but at the same time, she's not entirely committed to putting a complete stranger's life in her hands, and she doesn't even know if she has what it takes. However, Tracie is devoted to protecting her 20-year-old sister Naomi, who just so happens to be 6 months pregnant and harboring quadruplets in her womb. Naomi means so much to Tracie that the former takes top priority whenever she's in danger, and sometimes Tracie can go to far with people that are trying to threaten her life. But while she tends to have her game face on when Naomi is under threat, Tracie is normally a carefree person, and can even be a bit of a prankster with her powers. She doesn't seem to care who sees her use her powers; all she really cares about is that she's having fun with them, even at other civilians' expenses. Despite once dreaming of being thin, Tracie can no longer stand the sight of seeing herself in the mirror in her slimmer form, as it tends to remind her of how difficult it was to fight off her gluttony and maintain it. As such, she often weighs herself to make sure she always weighs above 150lbs, only to go on an eating binge once she gets awfully close to said benchmark. In case it isn't obvious, Tracie hates losing weight or realizing she already lost it, and will only adopt her slimmer form if she absolutely has to.[/spoiler][spoiler=Back Story]Tracie Boulevard had gotten her powers by eating an ice-cream that had dropped into a barrel containing traces of nuclear waste. Of course, Tracie didn't realize what the barrel had previously contained or that it still had some left to begin with, and she thought that the dropped ice-cream would've been alright so long as she applied the so-called "five-second rule". But she was dead wrong, as by the time she got home, she immediately started to feel queasy. Tracie had tried knocking on the front door figuring it was locked, but her sister Naomi was in the shower at the time and couldn't hear her knocking. Tracie then tried the side door, but although Naomi answered this time, she replied that she was still in the shower, and had to finish up. Tracie frowned at this answer but had tried to wait anyway, but after a few minutes, her stomach was starting to build up a re-flux. Desperate to get inside, Tracie banged several more times, until on the last bang, her entire fist managed to find its way through the keyhole of the side door, much to Naomi's shock and horror. It was once she saw this herself that Tracie became violently sick.

Eventually though, Naomi managed to nurse Tracie back to health, although the both of them were in the bath together during that process because Naomi wasn't finished with her shower. During that time, they talked a little about Tracie's new-found powers, before the teenager in question began to ponder what else she could do. Thus, Tracie put on one of Naomi's two-piece swimsuits against the latter's better judgment of allowing her to and made for the beach, having made up her mind that she'd show the world what she was capable of. Although she had to be somewhat discreet about it... well, in case she realized she didn't have whatever power crossed her mind.

After finding out and showcasing all of her powers, and being a complete prankster about it, and loving every second of it, Tracie realized that she'd taken a slimmer form when she performed her Body Mass Transferal ability on someone that had made fun of her being fat. She enjoyed this slimmer form very much; if only for the two hours that she spent in said form, before finally caving into her natural gluttony and ending up spending $50 at a McDonald's just to gobble up all the food she bought for herself. By that time, however, Tracie had been labelled as a menace by the public for her reckless behavior at the beach, but she was about make up for it.

Inside a hotel that Naomi was working in, an earthquake had shook that hotel's foundations loose in an instant, and the entire hotel collapsed along with several other buildings. The death toll of the earthquake was minimal and Naomi wasn't included among it, but both her arms had been crushed and pinned down by heavy debris, and small pieces fell onto her face each time an aftershock occurred, with the crack of a roof above her opening more and more. Having seen the aftermath of the earthquake on the news, Tracie took to the skies, determined to save her sister for all those years that she was looked after by her. Incidentally, Tracie was the first to arrive, and by the time she did, the crack in the roof had opened up just enough for her to fit in and then escape with Naomi in tow. Though that was easier said than done, as even with her Meta-Gene active, she didn't quite have the strength to lift the debris off Naomi's arms. Thankfully, Tracie was able to improvise by growing some more arms to pull Naomi's out from under the debris, and flew back up the crack of the roof with Naomi in her arms, just before a large aftershock caused the entire roof to cave in. Tracie's heroic stunt not only repaired her status with the public, but also garnered the interests of the Young Justice Initiative, but Tracie wasn't too hyped about any of that right then; all she cared about was getting Naomi to the hospital as soon as she could... and so she ran...

[/spoiler]

Combat Information:
[spoiler=Inventory]Tracie usually just brings herself to the scenes where a hero is needed. Maybe she'll have a candy bar or a packet of crisps or whatever else she may have been in the middle of eating by the time she got there, but that's about it. For reals.[/spoiler][spoiler=Abilities]Abnormal Strength: While not on superhuman levels, Tracie's strength has been bolstered by the activity of her Meta-Gene, and is on par with that of a muscular man as a result. It's not to say she can't be overpowered by a mortal man or woman, but those with the ability are few and far between.

Body Mass Transferal: As says on the tin, Tracie has the power to shift some of her body mass to someone else. This not only slows that someone down since that's what extra body mass down, but it also lightens Tracie up, allowing her to move a lot more quickly and become lighter on her feet. This requires contact with another person, which means Tracie may have to do this on an innocent civilian if she needs to get somewhere in a hurry.

Complete Metamorphosis: Easily the most versatile and useful of Tracie's abilities, this allows her to morph any part of her body to something completely different, like a wing or an extra arm or eye, or even a tendril specifically made to fit through a small gap such as a keyhole. Tracie can also relocate the organs that she already has, and regrow or repair any part of her body at will. She can only do one type of task with this ability at a time, and she can't grow one part of her body without shrinking another, but she can add, relocate, regrow or repair whatever she chooses, so long as she ends up tipping the scales at the same amount that she did before she metamorphosed.

Globule Body: Tracie can change the solidity of her entire body, bone, sinew and all, to that of jelly at will. Once its in this state, punches, kicks and strikes from blunt objects like crow bars will just bounce off of Tracie meaninglessly, and projectiles will just go straight through her body. However, it'll still hurt Tracie like hell if her heart, brain or lungs are punctured, and even if they miss these vital organs, bladed weapons can still cut off limbs and other parts of her body.[/spoiler][spoiler=Fighting Style]As far as fighting is concerned, Tracie is a strictly melee character. She can grow wings with her Complete Metamorphosis ability and use them to fly anywhere the enemy might be located, and use her Body Mass Transferal to lighten herself up and get some more speed into her. And even if that's not enough to close the distance, Tracie still has her Globule Body ability to tank any hits she needs to along the way. Of course, she has her weakness just like anyone; she's slow without having had the chance to lose some weight, which is also bad because of the larger surface area her body has to be targeted with, and the upper two abilities require contact with the enemy before she can actually make use of them, which is problematic against fast enemies. [acronym='Though I'd slap that on there since otherwise Tracie might be OP'ed... y'know, cause theoretical invulnerability together.']Also, she can't activate the lower two abilities at the same time.[/acronym][/spoiler]

Other Information:
Main Theme: Firework, by Katy Perry

Battle Theme: Valkyria Chronicles 2 OST: Close Battle

Obvious WIP is obvious, but I'll pick this back up tomorrow.

[spoiler=App Critiques]

As a whole, both Sonic and I found this application to be disappointing and pretty ridiculous. I guess we can start with the back story. She got her powers from eating radioactive ice cream? No, I'm sorry, but I cannot get behind that. The rest of the backstory really just seems to be filled with filler crap that I find to be overall unimpressive. Where is the substance? The same goes for her personality, there are a lot of brief statements that don't really give me a look into her character. Both need to be fleshed out and refined. I say the backstory needs to be scrapped as a whole.

The large majority of the powers I find to be awkward and unacceptable. The bolstered strength I can get behind, that is fine. The body mass transferal I find to be ridiculous and not thought out. How does she gain the weight back? Does she have to go back and touch that person? What happens if she does it to a random citizen that then gets lost in the crowd? Now she doesn't have that weight AND the random citizen has all this extra mass. Speaking of which, how does the weight transfer itself to someone else? Is it evenly dispersed or agglomerated on the point of touch?

The idea that she can repair any injury and regrow any limb is definitely out of the question. Overpowered to the max. The Metamorphosis is really the only thing of the powers, aside from the strength, to be practical. I don't think she should be able to grow wings, but I suppose that is a minor thing in light of the other corrections that need to be made. 

The globule form is out of the question as well. You can invulnerability from too much.

My suggestion would be to add more depth to your character's personality, make them a bit more practical, everything about your character seems obscure and out there. There is nothing wrong with making your character a little more down to earth. Scrap the backstory and either do some serious fleshing out of the powers or scrap them as well. 

[/spoiler]

I decided to make a new app, the old ones still there but I kinda like Denila more. That personality is just something really fun to work with & her powers are also really fun in terms of creativity when battling. She's about done, just need about 2-3 paragraphs worth of back story. An Eye healing factor and some side stuff to note.

Archived