Splatoon

Lonk

My favourite weapons so far are the NZAP (very fast shooter, can kill enemies super quick, and i love the reference), inkbrush (really like how it looks and the playstyle), splat roller (so much fun to run over the opposing team like a rampaging elephant!)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some of the games I were playing, the opposing teams often had like 2-3 rollers. Inkbrush's speed being able to win over a Roller is pretty silly.

From what i've seen the best team in Turf War is 1/2 rollers, 2 shooters, 1 Inkbrush (that's why 1/2 rollers, because they might be better in certain maps). Shooters do the killing, rollers cover and inkbrush sabotages. If there are too many rollers you'll probably lose, if there are no rollers you'll probably lose, if there are only inbrushes you have lost from the start.

Anyway how do you get the dynamo roller, it looks fun.

Dynamo Roller needs Level 15
The 'Custom', AKA, "Gold" version is at 20.

Generally speaking, you want equal or more shooters than rollers. I think 1 roller, 2 shooter, 1 paintbrush is best for turf war. Snipers are bad. Ranked would be completely different tho

2-3 Rollers can win fairly easily, if everyone knows what they are doing. But that is an oddity by itself.
Brush is a rarity; Not everyone wants to use it, and those that know how to use it will be vital team members.
Guns are just whatever, since they all do different things, and provide the most variety.
Chargers- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ....Though the Splatterscope(w/e) is pretty cool, because a lot of players often present themselves to you, for you to shoot them. But that's all it does; Kills players, and is useless otherwise.

2-3 Rollers can win fairly easily, if everyone knows what they are doing. But that is an oddity by itself.
Brush is a rarity; Not everyone wants to use it, and those that know how to use it will be vital team members.
Guns are just whatever, since they all do different things, and provide the most variety.

But only if the other team doesn't know what they're doing. Rollers are dangerous if left unchecked, yes, but if a team is paying attention, too many is a death sentence as they have a hard time approaching if seen. It doesn't matter which guns you use, I find. One has better range, the other shoots more; take your pick.

Chargers- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ....Though the Splatterscope(w/e) is pretty cool, because a lot of players often present themselves to you, for you to shoot them. But that's all it does; Kills players, and is useless otherwise.

I'm betting that they'll be much better in other ranked modes, especially the payload-type mode.

I'm betting that they'll be much better in other ranked modes, especially the payload-type mode.

If we ever DO get a Payload-like game mode.... And assuming the main 'bomb' protects everyone by it..... Rollers and guns with a lot of firepower will win it.
Chargers will still be useless..... Heh.

So it turns out that to unlock the coolest weapons, aka Dynamo Roller, aerospray... You need the scrolls... Well i guess it's time to speed through the singleplayer campaign. Also how do you unlock the octoling gear? I think it is by completing singleplayer with all the scrolls but not sure

Tomorrow another stage will get released! it's the stage that you play in level 8 of singleplayer campaign. HYPE! It was the stage i was waiting for the most

Not gonna' lie... But that's like an ideal stage for the paint roller and weapons with a wide range. And maybe Chargers.
I mean, the whole area is a bunch of small pathways/etc, so you could easily run through a lot of it with the right weapon. The upper section kills off roller/brush shenanigans, though, which is a little on the crucial side. But it's fine, since this would be a first; A map that doesn't promote the roller/brush, unlike what every other map does... Heh...

Been using the brush all day-

I get like 1200 on the team that wins; Have the highest score on my team.

I get like 900 on the team that looses; Have the highest score on my team.

And it's literally from just claiming territory, and hardly ever going out of the way to Splatting people.

This is absurd.

I found myself very well with the splattershot Jr. I am most of the time the top inker on my team (unless there's an aerospray player, in that case it's him). I love it, it just allows you to push forward a lot using the shield and it covers ink like crazy.

Also i found out that the pink eyes on the inkling girl make her look a bit yandere, so now it's my mission to create a Yuno Gasai inkling....

So... Out of curiosity... How many more maps, like, are planned for This game?

My sig currently has one from one of the trailers.

There is that summer camp/tribal/etc stage that you see every now and then.

And then there is another mall-like one.

And then we have all the night areas/ones for that Spatfest.

Archived