Splatoon

Lonk

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for anyone else playing that has tried turning off the motion controls... does anyone else think they're garbage?

I turned them off instantly, i found them very strange to use in the Demo and i don't regret it. I don't think they're garbage, they're just.... weird to me

I love the motion controls tbh.

Also, I'm Level 6 right now and probably my favorite play was at the Blackbelly Park where I surprisekilled 2 unsuspecting enemies by jumping from the wall they failed to cover.  It's a bit of a difficult stunt do to the timing required, but I suggest you learn how to wall kill if you want to improve your progressive game.

You know Agro, you wondered if Nintendo would ever make a game that would fully utilize the Wii U gamepad's capabilities and you got showed this game.

The fact that the motion controls are better than standard controls and the fact that the gamepad has a very important use in gameplay probably proves that, correct?

But the motion controls are only better than the standard controls because the standard controls weren't done correctly. That defeats the purpose of trying to make a game that utilizes the gamepad's features (of which the gyro controls are the least important)

But the motion controls are only better than the standard controls because the standard controls weren't done correctly. That defeats the purpose of trying to make a game that utilizes the gamepad's features (of which the gyro controls are the least important)

I love the standard controls! But maybe they seem good to me because this is my first shooter EVER!

I've found out that for me towards nighttime (here in Italy), the connection is the worst of the entire day. During the afternoon everything is fine, with only a few connection errors. But during nighttime/evening the connection gets worse forme. I'm speculating because that's when american players play (They're 6 hours behind us). But i think that since this was just the first day, things are gonna change a bit.

Also the Ninja Squid ability is the best

Equipping the Samurai Amiibo top with the Custom Splattershot is probably one of the most broken combos in the game.  You can literally kill anyone and everyone because the Custom Splattershot has the fastest firing rate in the game and the strength boost from the Samurai Amiibo top gets over its lack of strength.  With the disruptor and echolocation, no enemy is safe.

Equipping the Samurai Amiibo top with the Custom Splattershot is probably one of the most broken combos in the game.  You can literally kill anyone and everyone because the Custom Splattershot has the fastest firing rate in the game and the strength boost from the Samurai Amiibo top gets over its lack of strength.  With the disruptor and echolocation, no enemy is safe.

Noted.

Though, I still prefer the Paint Roller. It's just too damn silly.

So... Upon trying to do some kind of speedrun in This game with a few of the Paint Roller challenges... Stages can actually work like clockwork with you literally swimming through them. IE, you can do a stage in like a few minutes or so(But it depends on what sort of obstacle is in the stage).

Beat Hero Mode, that was really fun. Getting the Hero and Octoling gear is sweet, shame you don't get the cool gun as well.

I'm gonna have to wait until I get back on campus tomorrow to play online, though, because apparently my home internet isn't good enough. I keep getting communication errors. Which is weird since I have no issues with online PC games or Smash Bros.

Went back and beat the Final Boss in the Roller Challenge.
...Appearently you can sit in the ink for 90% of the fight, and win much easier. Go figure.

Guys, ranked battles come online tonight at 7pm PT

Now all we need is voice chat for that....

Archived