Gundam Build Fighters Try

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

>Sekai/NOT-Reiji is a fighter, outside of his mech
>Starts off by looking for someone specific via asking people who is in said photo
>Pilots a Burning Gundam
f0547f23d2d898859ed839224c697586.jpg
It's funny, because Sekai also trains under a 'master'.

Either way... I died. I just... Died. Episode 1 was absolutely flawless.

I was thinking the same thing.

You think Sekai was able to win that fight WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!?!

They should tots have a Devil/Dark Gundam appear at some point, preferably fighting Build Burning.

Also, seeing as how Ral is still around, I would honestly love to see cameos of the previous cast.

Another great OP by BACK-ON, loved it even more than either of S1's OPs.

The scene during lunch with Sekai being a super lucky freshman, and the scene between the Plamo Club president and vice president were so hilariously cliche.

In the OP, that silhouette... Is the Build Fighters universe's Domon Kasshu seriously Sekai's master?! I jokingly thought that might've been the case but if it's actually the case that's awesome.

So if we also have a Domon Kasshu, the Gundam Valhalla thing makes even more sense.

Opening is even better than the last two...Back-On continues to bring forth awesome openings!

Regardless, the episode was amazing...and the obvious backstory for Yuu was definitely needed ^^

Ninja'd - That and the opening...I'm reeeeeaaally thinking that Sekai's master happened to be Domon for some reason...just this feeling xD

Archived