Gundam Build Fighters Try

Ok, so I decided to watch this again, cuz' when I saw it earlier on my phone the quality was ass(Had like 2-3 bars lel), and I couldn't watch the ending/last 10 minutes because I ran out of time at my break...
Watching it again- DOOD, THE GUNDAM IN THE PURPLE AT THE BEGINNING HAS SHENLONG/NATAKU/NATAKU-CUSTOM ARMS AND DEATHSCYTHE-CUSTOM'S SCYTHE AS WING, AS WELL AS HAVING A VAGUE DARK GUNDAM BODY- GRSDBGSBFGBSBGGBSDBGDDBGDKBG ALL OF MY YES

Sekai being called for "maybe" being a newtype is hilarious on so many levels, because Reiji, right off the bat, was called that as well.
Anyway, Yuuma coming to his senses at the end was adorable.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to piece this together:
[spoiler=Pic of that new badguy]
94113DarkGuy.jpg[/spoiler]
Some of it I'm just guessing on, like with the 'attached to something' and Shadow's helmet.
I mean...
With the former, it came from a building. So it's possible that not all of it came with it, when it emerged.
With the later, it's just the way the helmet is formed, that it looks Shadow.
The rest just kinda' sorta' falls into place.

Plus, it would be weird to have a G-esque series and NOT have a final boss that is part of something else.

I went back and watched Build Fighters episode 25 cuz' I saw someone mention how amazing Ral's R35 was; I felt like re-watchng that episode cuz it was so good and all-

Gyana(w/e) was in the credits.

I totally forgot about this:
56320Gyan.png

They actually included her, just to reignite the Gyan-rivalry that Build had.
Just... Amazing.

I remembered that kid's sister, so it was cool seeing her show up again. Her crushing on Sekai (and him being dense, as is standard with any shounen male protag) is funny, too.

I love how the Plamo Club President's done a complete 180. Good guy Miyagi.

EDIT: Never noticed this from the OP, but good ol' TvTropes says Hoshino's Winning Gundam is what transforms into that fist thing we see attach the Build Burning Gundam in the OP.

Also, [url=http://www.modelers-g.jp/uploads/photos2/340.png]this legit works[/url].

Archived