Gundam Build Fighters Try

This time, Meijin even only barely fills the Quattro position, instead of the MSG/CCA Char. Using sazabi won't really fit him.

And, it's a throwback to the old Plamo anime iirc, where the main also uses a Red Warrior.

perfect III was an antagonist in the oldschool plamo manga, which gunpla builders, BF, and BF try are based on. Also yes, meijin is quattro as BF try is supposed to be Zeta, more or less.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, you know... Considering Fellini, Greco, and others were mentioned, and given the fact Meijin uses a totally new Gunpla... I'm honestly curious as to what the older mains are going to use.

Assuming, of course, they actually [i]DO[/i] appear and/or fight with a Gunpla.

And if they actually do, I seriously hope Fellini uses some sort of Wing Zero Custom-custom.

Ok, so I was being a little too vague.
What I was referring to was the fact that he is and isn't Char. He is, because hes the red mobile suit guy. He isn't, because instead of a helmet of some kind, he has sunglasses. Also, ironically, he wears blue.

There's more to it than the look. While the shades are a part of it, in the first series he served as a rival and there were hints at him having some sort of hidden agenda, just like Char. Here, he's taking more of a Quattro role as mentor.

• 2 weeks later...
I mentioned to Risa last night that I would do this, so...

y5JD3X.gif
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!

yXzPrN.gif
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!

GifYouTube fucked up the first one slightly and I'm lazy to go fix it; Go figure.
Then again, what do you expect when both of them, realistically, are just 2 frames of animation.

Felt like making a whole image of the triplet's Gunpla:

17350Triplets.jpg

Considering the parts on them are obviously meant to come off, and given the obvious-combiner-kibble limbs/etc they have, these 3 will clearly combine in some manner. If not, then it will really fucking bother me.

So, from the OP, seems like Lucas'll use a version of Crossbone Gundam X1 Kai Kai Skullheart Full Cloth, Shia'll use a customized Sakibure from 00's movie (which was actually designed as a workloader there, kek), Sakai'll use Gaogaigar Gundam, and Jun'ya'll use what seems to be a dark version of Burning.

Also, Lightning Gundam Full Burnern looks fantastic.

Episode's quite a nice one. Can't wait for next episode's start of Nats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QACX05hZ86s

In today's episode: Yuuma getting NTR'd, more proof that Sakai is the best character, and Try Fighters pulling an overkill at damage level A.

Next episode we'll get Shia doing hax with triple GN drives, and freaking Megazords/Gaogaigar in action.

Seriously, praise Sakai.

Dat cold open. Dramatic, much, Meijins? Nobody else is even there, people be sleepin'.

And so the tournament starts. Even the battle arena announcer is hyped. Then there's Sakai, bringing Zoids to the party.

Also, we're 15 episodes in, I hope this season doesn't finish up without some serious question answering. Like how Domon and Sei are doing, and how Sekai/Mirai are related to Reiji/Aila, because I still believe there's no way that's coincidence.

SWEET MOTHER OF ZEON, HE PUNCHED HIM THROUGH A METEORITE!

he broke him and the half mile of rock he was up against. with his fist. Master asia would be proud.

So, calling it now, sakai's machine will be a combining mega zeta, considering its giant size and his admission of the base being a double zeta. considering we've already seen a lot of obscure manga mobile suits show up here (like perfect III, Saga's Hydra-inspired machine, and a gundam geminass cameo), wouldn't be surprised if they tap vs. gigantis for inspiration as well. 

Star winning has shades of the strike freedom with its funnel wings and overall design. they work so much better on an SD model, imo.

Side note, i find it hilarious Yuuma's Full Burnern uses a GP01FB's backpack as its new equipment, and the addition of this ridic old early UC tech is far and away better in gameplay than a late 00 universe machine's trans-am. Seems the writers (and yuuma himself) have a soft spot for 0083 and anaheim electronics.

speaking of favoring UC, a total of 5 SEED machines get f***ing destroyed or are about to be destroyed in this episode and the next. I chuckled.

Pretty much.

With damage set to A, chances are his gunpla's literally dusts now.

Tell that to the team with the Jester Gundam on it; all three members were hit by a giant fuckin' proton cannon-esque shot, and were literally vaporized.

Although, to be fair, we have seen similar instances in this series, and afterwords, the Gunpla in question is just in pieces/etc. However, we never knew actual damage levels in those, so that is up for debate.

Tell that to the team with the Jester Gundam on it; all three members were hit by a giant fuckin' proton cannon-esque shot, and were literally vaporized.

Although, to be fair, we have seen similar instances in this series, and afterwords, the Gunpla in question is just in pieces/etc. However, we never knew actual damage levels in those, so that is up for debate.

In regionals, the damage level is B, so they'll survive intact enough to be repaired.

in nats, Damage level A pretty much means damage is transferred to the model at almost a 1-1 ratio.

Archived